Reclaimed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I definitely missed this pussy," he said, licking his lips.

A light blush tinged her cheeks. Logan knew she must feel exposed to his gaze, but he loved playing with her a bit before he got down to business. And fuck, did he love looking at her, spread open for him, wet and wanting. Suddenly, when he'd drunk her in enough with her eyes, Logan lowered his head and licked her slit once, from bottom to top, lathering his tongue in the intoxicating taste and scent of her juices. With all the layers he remembered perfectly. When he reached her clit, he pressed a few kisses to it, and then without warning, he took it in his mouth.

"Christ, Logan!" Jean cried out.

Smiling, Logan wrapped his tongue around her clit and sucked, while he inched his fingers inside her. He groaned against her feverish flesh. She was so tight and perfect and wet. For him, just for him. Or so she said, so she promised. But she'd made promises before. Imperceptibly, the memories of what had happened started fanning the flames of his desire, as well as his anger. His senses were robbed by the uncontrollable, aching, throbbing instinct to claim her.

"Mine," he said, in between licking and sucking harder and more erratically, devouring her, wanting to absorb her entirely. "You're all mine now. Fucking say it. Say you're mine."

"Fuck yes!" she screamed, as her first orgasm crashed against her and she tightened around his fingers, her wetness engulfing him. "Yes, yes, yes! I'm yours, Logan. All yours."

Smiling, Logan didn't give her any reprieve. He fucked her with his fingers through her climax and, when he felt that she was done, he just kept going, his hunger renewed, as though she was his favorite meal.

"Aah," Jean moaned. "What are you doing?"

"Satisfying you," he answered, without lifting his head.

"Logan..." she started, uncertainty seeping into her voice.

"Shhh, just relax," he said, relentlessly continuing his task. He was painfully hard, he couldn't wait to sink inside her warm cunt and feel her walls tightening around him, but that would have to wait.

When her second climax overtook her, Logan wrapped his hand around his cock, stroking himself a few times, aching to release the tension, to fuck her. To mark her, to irrevocably reclaim her. But all in due time. For now, he drank it all in. Her screams and moans, the way she writhed in his grasp and rocked her hips against his face. Her flushed cheeks and wild hair, the sheen of sweat covering her forehead, the way she panted, the way she moaned his name. His name. The sound of it was like milk and honey to his ears.

"Logan," she said, panting, when he simply kept going after her second orgasm.

"Maybe we should... a break--"

"We don't need a break," he said, lapping up her sweet essence. He pressed a few kisses to her engorged clit as he plunged his fingers in and out of her tight, wet pussy. "You might have forgotten what it's like to be with me. Did he even go down on you?"

"I don't think--"

Logan took her clit in his mouth and sucked harder than before, making her cry out in pleasure.

"Remember our deal, you have to answer my questions if you want to be a good girl."

Jean sighed and covered her eyes, as though she was ashamed of what she had to say, but Logan was having none of it.

"Don't hide from me, I need to see you," he said, a stern edge to his tone.

"He, uhm," Jean started, as Logan went back to licking her. "Oh, fuck. He didn't... not like you."

"Mhm, what does that mean?" he said, and he ran the flat of his tongue along her slit.

She moaned, clutching the sheets and squeezing her eyes shut.

"He didn't like it. Not like you do."

"Idiot," Logan muttered under his breath. Not that he had anything against Howard, he was still his best mate, all things considered, but both he and Jean had caused Logan a world of pain and anger and he still needed time to get over it. "How many times did he make you come, hmm?"

"Uhm, what, in total?" Jean asked, clearly struggling to think as Logan fucked her with his tongue.

He scoffed and replaced his tongue with his fingers once again.

"How sad would it be if you knew? In a row, love."

"Oh. I don't... twice?"

Logan chuckled and he increased the speed with which he was plunging his fingers inside her tight cunt, rubbing her clit with his thumb, relishing in the obscene, wet noises filling the room. He could predict it from the way she shivered and tightened her hold on the sheets, in her heavy moans and the feel of her pussy around his fingers. Twice...

"Pathetic," he whispered, when Jean came undone for him for the third time, screaming, moaning, and thrashing in his hold.

When her climax subsided, he scooched up and took her in his arms, searching for her lips with his, kissing her deeply and passionately, so she could taste herself on his tongue. Jean broke the kiss and caressed his cheek. He got lost in her eyes.

"Would you... I mean, may I return the favor?"

"What, now?" he asked. "Why?"

She furrowed her brow. "Excuse me?"

"Why do you want to suck me off? Do you want to make me come?"

She searched his features, appearing confused. "Well, you can. I'd like you to."

"Tsk," he said, cupping her cheek. "I'll decide when I'm done. And believe me, love,

I'm just getting started."

Logan cupped a breast, brushing one of her nipples when he said it, and Jean arched into his touch, unable to stop a deep moan from being wrenched from her lips. Her perfect, plump lips that he could so perfectly envision wrapped around his cock while she looked up at him with undisguised want. Adoringly, lovingly. It felt like yesterday that she'd done it last. Once more, it was there, stirring in the pit of his stomach. The anger, mixing with his arousal, the jealousy. He lifted two fingers to her lips.

"Suck," he said, in a low, hoarse voice.

As ever, she was quick to take his fingers in her mouth and suck on them, while her obscene little moans made him feel like he'd burst soon if he didn't fuck her. While her wide, brown eyes searched for his. With a half-smile, Logan took his fingers out of her mouth so he could touch her between her legs, rubbing her clit a few times before plunging them once more in her tight, wet cunt. At the same time, he took one of her nipples in his mouth and twisted the other with his free hand. Jean yelled out in pleasure and thrashed in his grasp.

"That's it, scream for me," he said, twirling his tongue around her hardened nub, increasing the speed and pressure with which he was fucking her with his fingers. "Fuck, I missed this."

"I...oh, God... I missed it too, Logan," she managed to say, in between moans. "I missed you so much."

Logan's anger and desire were like a flame. All-encompassing, uncontrollable. He kissed her then, hard, bruisingly, as he dug inside of her, reaching for her secret wants, for the nooks and crannies that would make her scream into his mouth, that would make her body surrender to him. All he wanted was to wrench the mind-numbing pleasure out of her. Because it belonged to me, just like she belonged to him.

"You're so fucking tight and wet," he said, halting his passionate kiss for a few moments and resting his forehead against hers, panting. "Come for me again."

And she did, after a few moments of him pushing her buttons, expertly playing her like a violin. Like only he could. Only he had the right to do it. Now or ever. She came all over his fingers, with a scream coupled with unintelligible little sounds, broken murmurs. Smiling, Logan took his fingers out of her and sucked them clean while she watched him and tried to catch her breath, her dark gaze poised on him.

Her taste and scent were maddening. They made something primordial stir inside of him, even more than before. The unadulterated desire for ownership. At that moment, he felt like he could keep her under him for the rest of his life, fucking her into oblivion, rather than let her leave again. Bending over her, caging her in with his much larger form, he claimed a kiss from her, entwining his tongue with hers.

"I love it when you taste yourself for me," he whispered against her lips, placing his hand on her neck. Not squeezing. Just so she'd feel his touch, his presence all over her.

She smiled. "I love everything about you. I love you, Logan."

He squeezed his eyes shut. Did she really? He bit down on her lower lip while his fingers found her wet pussy again. Always so wet and wanting. At least in his experience. And yet...

And yet she hadn't stayed with him.

Finally, his desire to have her again, to make her his again, in the truest sense of the word, caught up with him. He repositioned himself so that she was under him and he fisted his cock a few times, slightly enjoying the widening of her eyes. The hunger in them. Normally, he'd be preoccupied that he'd come too soon after he hadn't felt her around him for such a long time, but not this time. Today, the green eyed monster roaring inside of him would keep him going and going. He positioned his cock with the head already leaking precum at her entrance.

"Why then?" he asked, as he inched his way inside of her, splitting her open on his cock. She was so fucking tight that his vision blurred for a few moments. He steadied himself on a short exhale and drove his cock in deeper. "If you love me, why'd you do it?"

"Logan," she panted, finding his eyes with her pleading brown ones. "Is now the right time? Maybe we should.. After..."

"Now is the perfect time," he said in a stern voice, as he bottomed out inside of her with a rough thrust. "I did tell you I'm not done." He placed a few scorching, open-mouthed kisses on her neck and licked a hot trail along her collarbone. "So tell me." Thrust. "Right here." Thrust. "Right now." Thrust. "Why?"

"Logan, please--"

He cut her off with a kiss and found his rhythm, fucking her faster and harder. Jean wrapped her legs around his waist, pushing him deeper inside of her, and pulled him closer, doing away with the almost nonexistent space between them, tangling her fingers in his hair, as though it wasn't enough of a mess already. She moaned with every thrust and her moans fueled him. His pace became rougher, punishing. Damn it all to hell, he felt like he wanted to break her in half, fuck her apart.

"Answer the fucking question," he whispered, stilling his thrusts. He licked the salty skin of her neck while he caught his breath.

Jean placed her hands on his face, cupping his cheeks, looking deep into his eyes, and the world around them morphed and evaporated. He saw it in her eyes, the pain from back then, when he'd left. When they'd decided they'd take a break, not put pressure on each other, because long-distance relationships were hard. Logan hadn't wanted that break. It had felt like she'd torn away a piece of him. But he'd agreed, mostly because he wasn't sure that he'd come back soon.

And then, slowly, she'd stopped contacting him. Upon his return, they hadn't resumed their relationship. He had been forced to witness her kissing Howard, their other best friend, right in front of him during his welcome home party, while the ring he had chosen for her was burning a hole in his pocket. He had a right to know.

"Why?" he asked again, the anger and frustration and betrayal from back then bubbling to the surface, hardening his cock even more. He thrust inside of her, once, twice, thrice, her wet, tight heat engulfing him while his jealousy ate away at him.

"I was scared, Logan," she said.

Logan stopped and furrowed his brow. "Scared? What--"

"I thought you didn't really want me. Howard--" She stopped for a moment when she saw the way Logan bared his teeth when he heard that name. "We weren't like you, in uni, or after that. You never lacked... you were always, fuck it, Logan, you could've had anyone. Why me? I thought you weren't serious about--"

Logan could scarcely believe what he was hearing. Once again, he cut her off with a bruising kiss.

"Too fucking bad that I didn't want just anyone, then. I wanted you. I still want you. And what, you thought I wasn't serious about you? That you were just some piece of pussy to me?" Somehow, that thought made him angrier than everything that had happened. Put together. "So you just ran off with Howard without even talking to me?"

She shook her head. "I wouldn't put it like that. But you certainly went through quite a lot of women before me. Then you left, it was such a mess. I... I thought it would be easier with--"

Jean's explanation broke into a loud moan when Logan resumed his thrusts. It was good that he finally knew. But it would take a while to get used to this ridiculous assumption of hers.

"You thought he was the easier choice, Jean, hmm?" he asked, snaking a hand between them to circle her clit. She was close again, he could tell. "Tell me," he added, as he slammed his hips against hers.

"Fuck," she cried out. "Yes. I'm sorry."

"You should be. There's no easy choice for you now. Only me. Do you understand?"

She held his gaze as she nodded, her bottom lip trembling. He bit down on it, driving into her again. And again and again. Until she came undone around his cock. Her moans and screams surrounded him, her wetness drowned him, and it only made him want more. More of her. More of everything.

Suddenly, he pulled out and flipped them, so that she was straddling him.

"Good," he said, caressing her cheek. "It's your turn now. Seduce me, Jean. Go on."

Logan took pleasure in her shiver and the way goosebumps bloomed all over her skin. She was so close to him, her skin hot and flushed, her wet cunt pressed against his still hard cock. She wrapped her arms around his neck and, slowly, as though she were hypnotized, she started grinding against him.

"Mmm, just like that," he said, grabbing her arse cheeks, encouraging her to move faster.

He watched her, taking her in, the smattering of freckles and her darkened gaze, that impossible hair that made him want to wrap it around his fist while he slammed into her tight pussy from behind, her lips reddened by how often she had bit down on them in her ecstasy. Feeling the slick drag of her against his cock. The scent of her all over him. Maddening, intoxicating. With a low groan, he moved her hair away from her shoulder to expose her neck to him, dragging his teeth along her skin, licking her, tasting her. She moaned.

"That's it," he said. "Good girl. Such a good girl," he whispered to her.

His praise seemed to work wonders. She squeezed her eyes shut and opened them again, looking at him as though she were seeing him for the first time. As though there was nothing else in the world but him. And even though it seemed impossible, Logan's cock hardened even more. Burying her head in the crook of his neck, Jean resumed her movements, moaning slightly. Logan wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer. Ever closer. Groaning when her hardened nipples rubbed against his chest.

"Be a good girl and ride my cock," he said. "Come for me again."

"It feels so... good," she moaned. "When you talk to me that way."

"Does it?" he said, quirking an eyebrow at her.

And without further preamble, he grabbed her hips and impaled her on his cock as they both cried out in unison. Perfect. She was fucking made for him and only for him. He'd make sure of that.

"Oh, God," she breathed out, as she started moving up and down on his cock.

"Just me for now," he whispered, placing his hand on her neck and running his fingertips along her velvety skin.

"Logan," she moaned, her head dipping from side to side in her daze. "I don't think I can again."

"Tsk. Am I too much already, love?" he asked, reaching between them and stroking her clit, setting her oversensitized body on fire and making her scream. "I did promise I'd fuck every last thought of him straight out of your head. I know you want it too."

"I do," she admitted. "But--"

Grunting, he grabbed her and started thrusting upwards into her roughly, hard and fast and deep, so she'd feel every last inch of him filling her up. So there'd be no more room for anything else and no more thoughts inside her head except how he was making her feel.

Finding her clit once more, he rubbed it, almost impatiently. He wanted it again. Over and over again. Until she'd be insensate with the pleasure that only he could give her. Him and nobody else in the whole world.

"Try harder, love. Let go. Come for me."

"Yes, Logan. Yes," she said, and her deep moans pushed him to new heights of pleasure.

Eventually, after he kept pounding into her and rubbing her clit, whispering filthy things to her and stroking her hair, licking her neck and playing with her hardened nipples, she shattered around him, screaming. He held onto her tightly and increased the speed of his thrusts, fucking her through it. She was perfect when she came around his cock. There was nothing in the whole fucking world like it. It drove him to the very brink of madness.

"That's my good girl," he told her, and slowed down almost to a halt. Almost. Ultimately, she should still feel him inside of her. He wasn't planning on stopping anytime soon.

Jean kissed his chest and rested her head on it, catching her breath. He didn't allow her much time for reprieve, though. She looked like she wanted to say something, but all that came out were broken moans when Logan started slamming into her again, harder, deeper, faster, with a more burning desire to claim her than he'd had that whole evening, or ever. He wanted to feel her, hear her, taste her, fuck her, over and over, until he'd reclaim her for good.

"You're mine. Never forget that again."

"Fuck, I won't. I promise," she cried out, and the combined sensation of his rock hard cock in her cunt and his words pushed her over the edge.

This time, it was too much for Logan when he felt her coming all over him. He couldn't hold back any longer.

"Where do you want me to come, love?" he asked, as she scratched his back and moaned with her eyes closed and her head thrown back.

"Come inside me, Logan. Please."

"Are you sure?" he asked. They'd never done that before.

She nodded as her tight pussy clenched like a vise around him. "I want you... to be the first who does it."

For a fraction of a second, Logan froze before he tightened his hold on her and his thrusts became erratic and uncontrollable. She never... She'd chosen him for this. The thought of it did things to him that he wouldn't have thought possible a few minutes ago. An animalistic instinct overtook him, to mark her as his in such a deep, primal way. With a loud groan, Logan came harder than he ever had in his life. Filling her up with jet after jet of his hot cum, envisioning it making its way deep inside of her, for the very first time. Jean moaned along with him, her pussy desperately milking every last drop of cum from him.

"Fuck," he said, as he thrust into her languidly with what seemed to be the last ounce of his energy. But he'd bounce back soon enough. He wasn't done. "You're going to kill me."

He pulled her to him and claimed her lips, without pulling out of her tight, hot pussy. It felt so fucking good to stay inside her like that after he'd fucked her raw. His heart was pounding, threatening to burst out of his chest.

"Why me and not him?" he asked, breaking the kiss.

She looked at him as though there wasn't a more obvious answer in the world.

"Because I love you, Logan. I love doing things with you."

"Oh?" he asked, tracing her bottom lip with his thumb. "What else, then? What else would you do just with me?"

She smiled then, and Logan thought she'd never looked more beautiful, flustered and ravished, her hair a complete mess, a few curls plastered to her forehead, still straddling him and dripping with his cum.