Reclaimed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm close," he groaned. "Let me fuck you."

Jean shook her head and sucked him even harder, cupping his balls and playing with them as Logan sunk his fingernails into the armrests. Really, this woman was going to kill him. Most of the time, he preferred to come in her cunt while she climaxed with him, but she seemed determined this time around.

"All right, then," he said, wrapping her hair around his hand. "I'll come in your hot little mouth. Swallow, love."

Sometimes Logan worried about the taste, but she always seemed pleased enough. So he decided to enjoy it. When his entire body tensed, he let go instead of prolonging it. He held her, shooting jet after jet of his hot cum in her mouth, savoring the pulse and surge of his climax. She moaned around his cock and dug her fingernails into his thighs. And she swallowed every last drop of his cum. Or, well, almost.

When she pulled back, her cheeks flushed, her eyes bright, and her hair in disarray, there was a dribble of cum adorning her lower lip. Logan scooped it up with his index finger that he then pressed into her mouth. Jean sucked it clean while looking him straight in the eye. Christ, she was perfect. If she'd only not been a coward last year... But, he would forgive her entirely, in time.

"Come sit on my lap. You did a wonderful job," he said.

Smiling, she straddled him, and Logan pulled her into a deep, passionate kiss as he ran his hands all over her body and his fingers through her hair. So small and curvy and warm against him. Her plump lips moving expertly with his, her small hands sneaking underneath his shirt to caress his chest. Fuck. His cock was stirring again. No matter. After five minutes and a glass of water it would be his turn again.

"Logan," Jean said a few moments later, breaking the kiss and looking down. "Do you think... Should we talk to him? Tell him about us?"

His grip on her tightened as a burning, scorching wave of jealousy overtook him.

"Him?" he asked, attempting to keep his voice calm and level. And failing. He caressed the line of her jaw, danger crackling at his fingertips. "Howard? You just finished sucking me off and swallowing my cum and you're thinking about him?"

She shook her head, her riotous curls bouncing around her. "Not in that way. I just... he's still our friend, isn't he?"

"Maybe," Logan whispered. "Look, this hasn't been entirely easy for me. You don't even know the whole story. You don't..."

She didn't know about the ring. About his intentions after coming back. He still had it, hidden away in a drawer in his bedroom. Their bedroom. His thoughts still flew to it now and then.

"Tell me, then. What don't I know? I wish we could move past this, but you need to talk to me."

"Later," he said, a sudden surge of jealousy and possessiveness flaring up inside of him. "I have other plans for you now. Get on all fours for me."

"Logan..." she started, uncertainly.

"Haven't you been begging for it, love?" he whispered.

His tongue darted out to lick the skin of her neck while his hands found their way to his favorite spots. He snaked one of them underneath her top to circle her nipples and the other inside her shorts to tease her clit.

Biting her lip, Jean started rocking her hips, grinding against his hand. Unconsciously, no doubt. At this point, he didn't need to do much to get her going. He had explored her and fucked her so thoroughly that her reactions to him were automatic.

"But you're upset with me," she said, her voice breaking into a moan when Logan inserted two fingers in her warm, waiting heat.

"I'm always a bit upset with you," he whispered against her hot, almost feverish skin.

"I'm sorry."

"One day you'll have said it enough times. On all fours for me now."

Jean stood up and undressed, holding his gaze as she let her clothes fall to the floor. Logan's cock hardened painfully. Part of it was seeing her beautiful body bared for him. Another part was the thought of his cock up her arse for the very first time. The thought of marking her as his there too. And, of course, the third wind fanning the flames of his quickly burgeoning arousal was the jealousy.

He undressed as well and stroked himself a few times as Jean got on all fours for him on the sitting room floor, with her arse in the air. Shaking his head, Logan grabbed a pillow from the sofa that he placed under her knees for comfort.

"Are you all right?" he asked, stroking the small of her back. "Right now, I know I'm a bit... if you're not ready..."

"I'm ready," she said. "I need you, Logan. I always need you. It's just... I hope we're okay."

"We'll be fine," he said, taking his place behind her. "Small steps."

This was definitely a step, perhaps not even a small one, he thought, as he spread her cheeks with a groan, gazing at her tempting, tight little hole that had never been stretched around a cock before. Jean turned her head slightly to look at him and he could barely make sense of the whirlwind of emotions he was feeling.

He loved her, that much was clear. He wanted to break her apart on his cock. He wanted to own her. But also... also... No, this wasn't the right moment for that, though. With a deep breath, he steadied himself and sheathed his cock inside her wet cunt in one deep thrust.

"What kind of gentleman would I be if I didn't fuck your cunt a bit first, hmm?" he asked, when her eyes widened in surprise. "Going to get my cock wet for you too."

He certainly would because she was so fucking wet when he started ramming into her, slamming his hips against hers, that it was almost unbearable. Logan placed his hands on her waist and fucked her like there would be no tomorrow. He poured his jealousy and possessiveness into each thrust, roughly, punishingly taking her, filling her up, impaling her on his cock.

"Fuck, Logan, please..." she said, igniting that primal part of him again, like she'd done the last time she'd begged for his cock in her arse.

And he couldn't keep saying no to her after all. After a few more punishing thrusts, Logan pulled out. He was drenched, covered in her arousal.

"Ready, love?" he asked, just to make sure.

Jean nodded, and Logan stood up to retrieve the lube he was keeping on hand in one of the drawers. He squirted a big dollop on his fingers and coated her hole with it, after which he inserted two well-lubed fingers inside, teasing her, getting her ready for him, listening to her labored breathing, already envisioning how her arse would look like bouncing on his cock. A whimper escaped her lips when he placed the head of his cock between her arse cheeks.

"Good girl."

They both cried out at the same time when he pushed inside of her. Christ, he only had his cockhead in, but his muscles tensed all over his body and his vision blurred. Her arse was so fucking tight it was insane. Scorching heat enveloped him and clouded his reason as he watched his cock disappear ever so slowly into her arse.

On a sharp exhale, Logan stopped, allowing her time to adjust to the feeling. It looked and felt magnificent for him already, but she should enjoy it too, whatever the circumstances that had prompted him to finally take this step.

"How is it?" he asked.

"It's... I feel full. You're so fucking big, Logan," she whimpered.

"Just relax. Let me help you with that," he said.

He brought his hand between them to press down on her clit and circle it while he sunk ever so slightly deeper into the tight heat of her arse. He added and released pressure on her clit just how he knew she liked it, toying with her expertly.

"Relax," he repeated, in a low whisper.

Jean nodded and threw her head back, wiggling her arse slightly, adjusting around the generous girth of his cock. She panted as he circled her clit faster and faster, allowing his thumb to wander between her slick folds. With an almost superhuman effort, Logan kept still inside her arse as he played with her wet, wanton pussy.

Only when she came with a loud scream, the waves of her climax overtaking her and making a strong shiver traverse her entire body did he push his cock further inside of her. All the way inside of her while she grinded against his hand, chasing her pleasure, prolonging her ecstasy. When she came down from her high, he was buried to the hilt inside her arse.

"Fuck," he whispered, mesmerized, as he pulled out a bit and pushed back in again, her little cries driving him almost to madness. Slowly, ever so slowly in and out. "Tell me what I'm doing, Jean."

"You... you're fucking my arse, Logan," she said, in a small voice.

"You're fucking right I am," he said, increasing his speed gradually. God, it was a miracle he'd even fit inside of her tight little hole. "How does it feel? Tell me how my cock feels inside of you."

"It's good," she said, nodding. "It hurt a bit at first, but it's good now. Keep going. I'm so full of you."

"Mmm," he said, teasing the entrance to her wet cunt with two fingers. "Let's make you even more full of me, shall we?"

He pulled his cock out almost entirely and pushed it back in, slowly, stretching her impossibly tight little hole around him just as he pushed his fingers inside her wet cunt. He wrenched the loudest moan from her that he'd ever heard. Not long now and he'd spill himself right up her arse.

"That's it, take my cock and my fingers at the same time. Good girl. Such a fucking good girl for me," he said, egging her on with his whispers so he'd push her over the edge quicker.

Logan felt a rush of satisfaction when it worked. He kept whispering dirty things while he plunged his fingers in and out of her and fucked her arse faster, almost with abandon now. Balls deep inside Jean's arse. He'd never thought this day would come and yet it had. The mere thought of it was enough to drive him to the brink.

When he felt her clamping down and coming all over his fingers, he let go and shot his load straight up her tight little hole. He had rarely come so hard in his life as he did now, buried deep inside Jean's arse while she moaned and screamed and writhed and drenched his fingers. Full of him everywhere, just as she should be. The seconds dragged on as the pulse and pull of his climax drove him to hitherto unimagined heights of pleasure. The sensation was so intense that his vision darkened.

Fuck it all to hell, it was perfect. This moment was perfect. She was perfect. She was his. All his. Except... except that one little thing that kept nagging at him. Strange, that such an intrusive thought would slither its way into his mind at such a moment. And yet, it did, as they both came down from their high and struggled to catch their breath.

Why postpone it after all? She was it for him.

It happened that night, unprompted and unplanned. They were both in bed, talking about the new furniture they had ordered for the sitting room. Jean had her head on his chest, tracing small circles on his naked abdomen as he held her. There was nothing special about that night. Nothing and everything at the same time. She was special. What they had, though tainted by their past, was special.

It was almost as though an external force was controlling him. Logan rolled her on her back and spread her legs, never more sure of anything in his life. The adrenaline pumping through his veins hardened his cock and he was inside of her to the hilt in one hard thrust. Wet, she was wet already. Always ready for him, always wanting. He pounded into her over and over, harder and faster, rougher and deeper each time, kissing her bruisingly, claiming her lips and her cunt, her entire body, her mind and her soul. She was it. This was it for him.

Without stopping his hard, deep, punishing thrusts, he opened the drawer of his nightstand and grasped for the ring. A few seconds later, when he found it, he grabbed her hand and shoved it on her finger.

"Marry me," he said, at the same time shifting the angle slightly so she'd moan louder for him. So she'd scream for him.

"What?" she said, her eyes widening in shock as she tried to catch a glimpse of the ring. "You're not... oh fuck," she moaned in spite of herself. "You're not seriously asking that now."

"Why the fuck not?" he asked. He hadn't thought it was possible for him to fuck her even harder, but somehow, he managed to. Somehow, he started slamming into her harder than before. "Now is the perfect time," he said, groaning loudly as her pussy tightened around him. "You'll spend a big part of our marriage on your back taking my cock anyway. Better get used to it already."

"Fuck, Logan, you're insane," she said, grabbing at him to pull him closer. He let her.

"Just a little," he said, his lips ghosting hers. "Now say yes."

"I..."

Her voice broke into a torrent of loud moans when his deft fingers found her clit and circled it almost aggressively while his pace inside her cunt didn't falter. He wanted all of it. He wanted her to come around his cock with his name on her lips and scream for him and never spare a thought for anybody else other than him ever in her entire fucking life and, right now, most of all, he just wanted her to fucking...

"Say yes," he demanded.

It came out as a half-moan. A tortured, sinful little whimper. A promise. Coupled with her darkened gaze, it was the hottest thing he'd heard in his life. One word, three letters. Everything he'd ever hoped for.

"Yes," she said.