Reclaiming Diane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luvanuki
luvanuki
26 Followers

Christine then suckled each nipple in turn, bumping her smooth cheek into the bursting tight veined mammary in imitation of a baby and then sucking vigorously using her lips inverted. The jag of oxytocin surging into Diane's brain relaxed her as nothing else would. Quickly tucking a hospital towel beneath Diane's buttocks Judy began warming a handful of margarine purloined from the kitchen. Smearing it over her hand and the bulging labia beneath the sheet she ensured as much as possible targetted the tight band of muscle restricting entry into the birth canal.

One finger, too easy!

Two fingers, getting to feel nice!

Three fingers overlapped slightly, heavenly!

Four fingers in a row, beginning to stretch a little!

Introduce the thumb, and the pressure was on!

Withdraw a little and introduce more lubricant and push again while rotating right and left.

Christine felt Diane tense up. "It's OK, daaarl, trust us." Then she planted her lips firmly on Diane's. Christine also brought her own swollen breasts into Diane's cleavage and held on tightly.

Down below the advance and retreat of Judy's small hand formed a spear head that was making slight progress towards entry. For Diane the discomfort grew more intense and she groaned. Sister Josephine sat up with a start, swung a torch around but saw nothing untoward, probably without fully wakening. Three petrified girls remained motionless.

The crisis passed. During the distraction Judy's fist had slipped through the stretched musculature and had slid in as deep as her wrist.

"Faark, that feels good!" Diane whispered.

"Ssh, Pet. We will never be able to explain this!" Christine admonished. They continued to canoodle, kissing each other and sucking tit. They were both getting high on oxytocin, and a little too voluble.

Judy could waste no time, she could feel the gravid uterus, a large inflated balloon at her finger tips, but where was the cervix? Finding it was not easy as Diane had been damaged internally as a girl. The deliberately pointed index fingernail gouged cervical flesh but did not rupture the membrane at first. Nothing could be seen or felt.

Withdrawing a fist is just as difficult as insertion unless done skilfully. Judy just wanted her hand extricated before a senior nun did rounds. The clamping reflex and suction kept her tightly wedged inside. Rising panic gripped them. Christine slid along beside the bed to assist. Gripping Judy's wrist they both pulled steadily and her hand was ejected with a resounding "Plop", and a rush of wetness on to the towel.

Sister Josephine sat up again with a start. Both girls were wiping Diane down, throwing the towel beneath the adjoining bed. Diane slipped her night dress back over her knees. Judy being slightly built managed to get back to her bed unseen, for the nun was making straight for Diane's bed.

"What is going on here!" the sister shouted, "Christine! Why are you not in your own bed, you wicked girl?"

Christine being fast of wit and not easily intimidated quickly responded "Sister, she called me over, her waters have broken."

"I will judge that," the nun said harshly, throwing back the sheet and shining the torch down. The evidence was clear, a spreading bloody, wet patch on the night dress and sheet.

Judy was preoccupied biting off her long finger nail!

What was the outcome? Yes, an ambulance trip to the Maternity Hospital. Puerperal Fever from a massive internal infection. A stillborn baby, and her first foray into female on female body contact.

luvanuki
luvanuki
26 Followers
12