Reclaiming Manhood Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry," she purred another touch against her clit "that's no way to treat my Jacky." Her fingers danced around her hardened nipples. Man was she a sight. Even when she was being corrected, she still played on his admiration of her. He rushed back in without warning. The car jolting forward slightly as they tussled. Maureen could not fidget or move when she was wedged between the two front seats. A sense of restraint crept over her and she liked it. If she was entertaining another lover, they would be out of business pretty soon.

Jack's thrust clapped against her thick ass. When he looked down at her he didn't see a lustful minx tempting him with infidelity. He saw a woman who he loved deeply and respected. Maureen felt naked in his gaze, as if he was peering through her as he pierced through her. His thoughts interrupted by the tingling sensation of his balls. Fuck. His stamina was increasing with every time they saw each other but it still wasn't to his liking. He wanted to stay like this forever. He hunched over thinking about anything else but the sound of her pussy hungrily devouring his length.

Maureen noticed his usual pattern of his orgasm approaching. She smiled lifting his head up so that she could meet his gaze. Moans coming from her mouth as she told him "Bust on me Jacky." His speed picking up with her request. "I want you to cum all over me." And why wouldn't he. What better way to reclaim his lover then to spray his sticky seed all over her. He knelt down to kiss her, now these were the kisses that he longed for each day. Her mouth violently clashing with his own. Rubbing her tongue against his mouth begging for entrance. And he always let her in. Her tantalizing tongue sword fighting against his. It was his favorite.

"Ah." He lurched forward. It was time. H pulled out of wet crevice and shot on to her body. His aim wasn't very good but his seed managed to land on her breast and her face. A glob of it pooling into her belly button. Her body mirroring his favorite breakfast item, a pop tart. But a morning pastry wouldn't lick at his seed so eagerly. Stirring his cum on her breast. Gathering the white substance on her finger and escorting it to her mouth. Maureen knew how to clean up after him. She reached a hand out for help out of her captivity. He helped her to a sitting position. The toy still vibrating within her second hole.

She then continued her cleaning job and lapped at the hot grizzle from his cock's purplish head. He opened his legs wider and spread his arms out of the headrests of the back seat. Buzz. With a pop she released him from her mouth. Buzz. Jack's phone began to ring repeatedly. A call from his wife, Alice. "Is that wifey?" She referred to him, stroking his cock in his hand. Jack turned the phone over, using his other hand to force Maureen's mouth back on his cock. He didn't have time to think about irrelevant aspects of his life. As far as he was concerned, he was the man and Maureen his new wife.

12