Reclamation

Story Info
Exactly 750 words to set to rights.
750 words
4.21
1.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bar was convivial; full of fellow conferees. Sandy was working the room and I could see her in the big mirror above my head. I'd never had much truck with these sorts of gatherings when I was married. Too much time spent away from home. Those days were over, so... I'd taken the boss up on the offer to network with some of the other mid-managers in the state.

Sandy was at my elbow. "Hey, Brad, I got us a nice table."

"Oh, I'm good here, Sandy."

"But you can fill up the seats and keep the riff-raff out. Please?"

I shrugged. "K. Since you put it that way."

Sandy led back through the crowd greeting a few she knew. She slid into a booth where another name-tag-wearer was waiting. She was a solidly built but shapely woman...what the kids would call thick...striking, with a business like hairdo and a sparkle in her eye.

Meeting new women inevitably reminded me of my ex-wife. My jaw tightened. My then wife had managed to gut me when she blindsided me with the divorce, and I can't say I'd recovered much.

"Hi! I'm Jillian." She offered her hand.

"Brad." I responded, shaking it.

I didn't do well keeping the riff-raff at bay. One soon swooped in and absconded with Sandy.

"Well, alone at last!" Jillian's voice was low and melodic. "Sandy says you're divorced?"

"I am. Almost a year."

"You don't date?"

"Sandy told you a lot about me."

She acknowledged that with a smile and a sparkle. "Want to go somewhere quieter where we can talk more easily?"

"I'm really not very good company."

"I'll be the judge of that." She stood.

I followed.

Jillian took her key card from her purse as we walked down the corridor. She stopped at her room, opened the door and invited me through. She closed the door behind us.

"There's the mini-bar. Help yourself and pour me a bourbon, neat." She peeled off and visited her little girls' room. I poured two drinks.

There was no couch so I took the desk chair. Jillian dimmed the lights when she returned and sat on the end of the bed.

"What broke you up?"

I pursed my lips, reluctant to share. She encouraged me.

"After five years together she said I didn't do it for her in bed." I sipped.

"Wow."

"Yeah, she said she'd never had a "penetrative orgasm"."

"Did you go down for her?"

"Yes, I did, but it wasn't good enough, evidently."

"How many women have you been with? "

"Just her."

Jillian's eyebrows skyrocketed.

"Women vary a lot. Everyone is different. Do you want to broaden your horizons?"

She smiled and stood, removing her blouse she threw it aside. She knelt between my legs and helped me out of my pants.

"Well, I don't think size was the problem," she grinned. "Let's get the preliminaries out of the way. Take a little of the pressure off."

She kissed and sucked my cock before she enfolded it with her lovely breasts. She'd lick the head when it was handy. I came soon.

"Now, you do me."

We stripped and I laid her back on the bed stroking her skin and kissing her from her lips past her breasts and tummy to down between her thighs. She was wet, but I took my time, listening to her verbal cues. She came much quicker than my ex ever had.

Under the covers, we cuddled and stroked for a while. We kissed and pretty soon I was hard again.

"Maybe we quit while I'm ahead?"

"Don't tease me." She grinned. "Get up here."

I had imagined that all pussies were basically interchangeable. I learned it was not so. I stroked gently to begin with. My god, she was wet, but her vagina gripped me. I sped up, and it felt like it sucked on my dick. Jillian had her eyes closed, smiling. I slowed down again, and she thrust her hips in time with me. I sucked her nipples. She gasped. Her vagina pulsed. Soon, I was lost in the feeling of fucking her. It built and built and built until I came harder than I ever had.

I had an arm around her and was enjoying petting her with my other hand...just stroking her skin. She hummed.

"You awake?"

"Mmm-hmm."

"Did you...did you come?" I asked hesitantly.

"Yes, I did." She smiled.

"Was it good?"

"Which one?" She asked drowsily.

We spooned and fell asleep.