Reclamation - Becky Lynch's Return Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she looked on, her helpless sub getting railed harder and faster than ever, Becky was pissed with herself. She couldn't help but feel like she'd become everything that she hated; everything that made Charlotte who she was. Ego and arrogance, the same two traits that led to The Queen's downfall, are now being shown by her alpha successor and greatest rival. Luckily, unlike Flair, Bex was willing to admit when she was wrong.

The look on Charlotte's face said it all; as soon as her mind could put it together, she was going to give the devil her due. WWE's resident power bottom was going to admit that Rhea was who she truly belonged to. It was only a matter of time and Ripley knew it! Hell, Charlotte probably would've spilled her guts by now, but the arduous task of not cumming was likely taking its toll on her mental state. However you slice it, Becky was about to lose what she'd worked so hard to gain.

Charlotte could barely hold her eyes open; Rhea was pounding her ass much harder than Becky ever had. She was practically brain dead, her mind so weak that she couldn't even hold her saliva in her mouth anymore. The Queen was clearly out of it, which gave Becky just enough time to formulate an escape plan. Something that wouldn't prove her superiority to The Nightmare, but would see her, as well as her ownership of The Power Bottom, live to fight another day. At this point, it didn't matter. Anything to avoid such a terrifying humiliation.

"Tell me, whore! Who does this asshole belong to? Me or Becky!" Rhea bellowed one last time, pulling Charlotte's long, powerful body up and hooking her arms whilst staying balls-deep inside of her. The Queen's near lifeless body hung as Rhea picked the anal onslaught back up where she'd left off. Meanwhile, Becky continued to frantically think of a way to save face. But nothing was coming to mind, outside of pulling Charlotte away from the source of all that cocklust outright. Needless to say, things were looking bleak for the champion.

Just when all hope seemed lost though, lady luck looked down on Becky and smiled, blessing her with a chance at the impossible: victory. Through all of the conflict and confusion over where Charlotte's loyalties lay, everyone had forgotten about little Lexi, who'd never ceased slamming her ass back as hard as she could. Little Miss Bliss had been fucking herself silly, her mistress's swayed attention leaving her to go as fast and as hard as she wanted. Needless to say, it was having a devastating effect on her.

Where Char had already come several times that night, Alexa hadn't been used properly in weeks. All of that built stress, everything that's been held back since The Queen's fall from grace made it impossible for her to hold back any longer. As much as it pained her to do so, Bliss didn't have much of a choice. She decided that, for just this once, she was willing to accept the consequences.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! I'M- CUMMINGGGGGG!!!!!" Alexa screamed with all her might, letting go of her restraints as everyone, Becky and Rhea especially, focused their attention on the bubbly blonde bitch. The Man's crooked scowl reversed; the tides were suddenly turning in her favor, which could explain why The Nightmare's smile disappeared altogether.

Even as her muscles tensed up, and her body began to shake, Lexi never stopped hammering her ass back. She was determined to see every bit of her humiliating decision through to the very end. As a pure bottom, she hated the idea of "stealing" an orgasm but, with all of the commotion, Becky had forgotten about her, leaving the pathetic sub with no other choice but to help herself. In any other situation, Alexa wouldn't dare cum without asking; she just prayed that her Mistress would allow it, seeing as though she needed to cum to win the bet they'd placed.

And she did! As Alexa teetered along the edge of consciousness, ultimately succumbing in the end, Becky threw her arms up in the air, elated by her stunning victory! Though it was far from impressive given the fact that Rhea forced Charlotte to hold back, The Man was just as happy. A win's a win, no matter how you slice it.

Slowly pulling her cock from Alexa's fuckhole, Becky gleamed, "Ah well, there ya have it, lass! I won." All of the bottoms in attendance let out a big sigh of relief, almost delighted that their newfound alpha had succeeded after all, regardless of the circumstances.

Laughing her opponent's statement off and removing her cock as well, Rhea replied, "Sure you did. Because I definitely didn't let you win."

"You didn't," Becky blindly argued. "I won fair and square." She didn't, but that being said, her victory was still a shock. Rhea was expecting to win easily, especially after the champion fell so far behind in the early going. Becky wasn't superior, that much Ripley was sure of. But regardless, she was anything but weak.

"You're right. I DEFINITELY didn't let you win," Rhea falsely agreed, sticking out her hand in a sign of mutual respect. "Good match! I can see why you're the alpha." Her compliment was incredibly disingenuous, but Rhea wasn't trying to start an all-out war on her first night. As much as she hated Becky, she was more than satisfied with the destruction she'd already caused. The champ was still as confident as ever, but the entire roster now saw her in a weaker, less imposing light. More than enough damage for one night.

The Raw Women's Champ agreed, reaching a hand out to match her new adversary's. "I know I'm right!" The handshake was tense, with neither woman looking to look lesser than in front of their audience of inferior women. With Sasha exiled from the locker room, for the time being, there wasn't any doubt that Rhea and Becky were the ends all, be all. That much was expected from the top dog, but The Nightmare was defying all of the odds, asserting her dominance in record time; even Charlotte needed a few months to establish herself.

For Rhea, it had only taken one night. The brash babyface looked her taller foe in the eye, aware that the woman before her was bound to be her next challenger. Not necessarily for the belt, but instead for the role of alpha female. Sink or swim, it was up to her to prove herself as the WWE's most dominant. And vice-versa. In any sense, both women would be keeping a close eye on one another.

Conveniently, as each uber-top squeezed the other's hand, shaking vigorously, they both turned towards the focus of tonight's special occasion. Charlotte "Power Bottom" Flair, still a gaping, edged-out mess, was slowly beginning to come to. Though it took nearly ten full minutes for her near-climax to properly fade, The Queen finally seemed back to form, at least from a consciousness perspective.

"Charlotte!" Rhea and Becky called in unison, refusing to break their fierce hand-in-hand showdown. Flair slowly plucked her head from the floor, simultaneously sucking the drool that clung to her lip back inside its true home and reaching an arm back to spread an ass cheek, the other wrestlers silently levying which act made her look more pathetic.

"Yes...Mistress," She said weakly, still recovering from the anal onslaught of a lifetime. Nine assfuckings in a row, topped off by the most brutal of her short time as a bottom could take a lot outta ya. Who would've guessed it?

"Who? Who's your mistress?" Becky asked, finally breaking her handshake to get in HER bitch's face.

"Yeah, who do you belong to, slut?" Rhea chimed in. At long last, Charlotte would be forced to choose between her hole and her heart. There was no orgasm to stand in the way or cloud her judgment. Nothing was standing in her way. It was decision time, and ultimately, she just couldn't make one!

Rhea had fucked her ass so good! Better than anyone had tonight, and better than Becky had leading up to her Train. Hell, Charlotte was pretty sure that Rhea delivered a butt-fucking the likes of which even The Queen herself couldn't! But, Becky broke her. The Man, her first true owner, was the one who turned her into an anal whore in the first place. If not for her, then Flair would've never learned her true calling in life. She was born to bottom, to take cocks and to help weed out the weak from the strong, and she had Becky Lynch to thank for realizing that. At the end of the day, there was no way she could pick just one.

After several minutes of intense silence, each top patiently waiting for the former uber-top's game-changing decision, Charlotte finally made it, for better or for worse. "Why...why not...both?" Immediately, The Queen braced herself, expecting a spanking as punishment for an indecisive answer. But, nothing of the sort ever came. Likely because Becky, upon hearing Char's response, finally found her way out.

Turning toward Rhea, still kneeling before the blonde buttslut, Becky asked, "Both of us? Ya reckon?" She'd been searching for anything to help save face, to recover from appearing so weak when compared to her rookie challenger. Though it wasn't the most ideal situation, a temporary alliance, just long enough for Becky to inevitably prove her superiority, was just the thing she needed.

Rhea, though, wasn't quite certain. Teaming with someone, especially THE someone she hated so much for keeping her out of the limelight, should've been out of the question. But ultimately, even for someone as brash as The Nightmare, the chance to see how an alliance between herself and the alpha was too interesting to pass up. So long as she could stomach Big Time Bex, it was a win-win situation.

Teaming with the alpha meant that nobody would even think about messing with her, much less topping her. And, it also meant that Becky would naively fall into a false sense of security with such a strong and dominant woman watching her back, leaving the able-bodied Aussie with the perfect opportunity to retaliate down the line. The chance to get her sweet revenge on the Raw Women's Champion, as well as do what not even Charlotte Flair could: break the bitch, once and for all. The prospects practically decided for her.

"If you're up for it, then so am I," Rhea assured, continuing, "After all, this bitch humiliated me at Mania last year. So I'll be happy to take my revenge in the form of turning her bitchhole inside out." The crowd of tops, bottoms, and the like were completely stunned. Just like that, after being at each other's throats, the two most dominant women in the room, and arguably in WWE, were now aligned, albeit temporarily, leaving the other tops in a very tough and scary situation. These two could feasibly take whoever they wanted, whenever they wanted and nobody would be able to stop them.

Luckily, as the seconds passed, it became increasingly obvious that this partnership would never truly last. Sooner or later, one would turn on the other. Becky was the champion and the alpha, two titles that Rhea wanted for herself. In the end, there'd be no question. The two could never coexist.

Feigning a weak smile, Becky stated, "It's settled then. We'll share the bitch until she can decide who she truly belongs to!"

"Works for me!" Rhea enthusiastically exclaimed, almost blatantly faking. Someone not faking their excitement was Charlotte, who couldn't believe her half-baked response played out so well. As the words left her mouth, she was certain that her mistresses would've continued squabbling over ownership of The Queen. It was already the hardest decision of her young life as a sub! Picking between Becky and Rhea was like torture and now, she'd never have to endure it again.

Just like The Queen should, she could have the best of both worlds. Even as a bottom, Charlotte Flair was making history, a thought that brought a smile to her face. It was either that or the sudden influx of submissive thoughts that came flooding into her mind. All the possibilities, so many things for her to try! But with so many exciting things to experience, there had to be a way to simply "dip your toe in".

Surely, there had to be one that stood above and beyond the rest. One specific, life-changing occurrence that any good bottom would partake in to solidify their role in the hierarchy. An act so intriguing and stimulating in nature, the mere thought had Charlotte's tan face turning beet red and her already chasm-like asshole quivering with anticipation. She waited, particularly longer than she would've liked to until she was certain there'd be no more interruptions. Then, Charlotte suggested that both women celebrate their alliance the way that any real tops would.

Grinning, Charlotte almost bashfully informed, "Mistress Becky...Mistress Rhea? You know, I still have a cherry to lose." Wide smiles shot across both tops' faces. They knew just what their bitch was suggesting, and were almost mad at themselves for not doing so sooner. Becky and Rhea looked at one another, nodding in unison, before looking back at their charge.

"Charlotte?" Becky called to attention, leading Rhea to finish with, "Would you like to lose your double-anal cherry?" A question like that had likely never been asked before. But, never before had there been a sub quite like Charlotte Flair. The winningest woman in WWE history, ready to be shattered beyond repair. A natural bottom, easily broken by a top as skilled and experienced as Becky Lynch. Never before had either woman asked to double-stuff a fuckhole before, but honestly, taking Charlotte's DAP cherry was just as much their pleasure as it was hers.

Especially for Rhea; Becky would always hold the honor of taking Flair's asshole before anyone else. But, being part of the bitch's first double-bumming and ultimately her first double-anal orgasm was acclaim in and of itself. Something she'd be able to look back on fondly, even if she had to share it with, of all people, Becky Lynch.

Both tops eagerly awaited Charlotte's answer, although she was the one who suggested they both fuck her butt in the first place. Nevertheless, The Queen remained silent, instead attempting to stand up after hours of brutal assfuckings. To no one's surprise, she quickly fell back down, the entirety of her lower body completely useless after all the abuse her asshole had taken. Only then, when her mysterious attempt at a visual aid failed, did she verbally agree.

"Yes... I would like that very much." Charlotte squeaked out, leaving Becky very dissatisfied with her response.

The Man shook her head before turning to her new partner in crime and asking, "That's not good enough, is it, Rhea?"

"No ma'am! If you really want it, Char, go ahead and beg for it. Do it properly, like a good bitch. Tell us how badly you need two cocks up your slutty asshole!" Rhea demanded, getting closer to Flair and grabbing a handful of that famous blonde mane, now soaked in sweat from her seemingly endless anal escapades.

Becky joined in, taking the backdoor route, slapping Char's firm, bruised ass and ordering, "C'mon, bitch! Tell yer mistresses how badly ya wanna lose yer double-bum cherry. Go ahead, Char, let's hear it! Tell all these people who used to look up to ya, who ya fucked senseless! Tell 'em all how badly ya wanna prove that nobody is more worthless! More pathetic! More anal-addicted than Charlotte Flair!"

Becky's demand hit Char like a freight train. Never in her life had she wanted something more than to prove her original owner right. To prove that everything Becky said was true. Charlotte was desperate to prove herself as THE bottom in WWE. Power bottom or otherwise, nobody would outmatch her. "Tell us, Char. Do you want two cocks in yer ass?"

"God yes!" Charlotte screamed gleefully as Becky spanked her broken butt again.

"How badly? Tell us how badly!" Rhea demanded, tightening her grip on the backdoor whore's hair.

"So badly! So, SOOOO GODDAMN BADLY! PLEASE! PLEASE!!!!!! LET ME PROVE IT BY TAKING THEM SO GOOD FOR YOU!" Charlotte begged her submissive little heart out. At that moment, she felt even weaker than she ever had, and honestly, she wouldn't have it any other way. As far as she was concerned, weak, pathetic, and anal-addicted was the new strong, powerful anal-abstinent. Hell, being a fuckdoll for these two studs? Absolutely exhilarating!

"Whatdya say we ruin this bitch for good?" Rhea suggested, lifting Charlotte off of her feet, something only a woman of equal stature is capable of.

"Here, here," Becky agreed before adding, "Now, Rhea, go ahead and lay down so Charlotte can start the process, yeah?" Immediately, Rhea's face soured, offended that Becky would dare suggest for her to be at the bottom of their three-headed affair. But, she ultimately let it slide, not wanting to soil the chance to turn on her in the long run. If she was going to backstab the champ, she'd have to do it when her target was most vulnerable, which was not now, fresh off of the ultimate conquest.

Rhea cockily swaggered over to an empty space on the ground and laid down. Seeing as how Charlotte was unable to move, Becky dragged the bitch by the hair, throwing her down once they reached their destination. Like the helpless addict she was, The Queen used her large, powerful arms to crawl on top of Rhea, mustering just enough strength in her equally powerful legs to straddle her other mistress.

Normally, a bottom would've impaled themselves and begun the process of fucking that cock until the second arrives. But The Queen was far too spent by this point; she was hardly even able to mount The Nightmare at all. So naturally, Rhea took matters into her own hands, swiftly forcing every inch of that dick up Char's gaping hole and doing so without any help from her hands. If she was going to be at the bottom, she planned on showing out as much as possible.

The Anal Queen let out an audible sigh of relief; even ten or so minutes without a cock in her ass was too long. The pair of athletic, muscular blondes got to work, the slightly smaller of the two forcefully pumping into the larger's butt, the ease of which should've elicited a bigger response from the crowd, but sadly remained silent. Any kind of shock and awe had long since faded. Charlotte Flair had done a 180. The most dominant top in WWE history was fast-tracked to join the elite ranks of the most submissive.

The Hall of Pure Bottoms, sullying any and all reputations in the name of perverse joy. Charlotte Flair was now a proud member of this illustrious group of buttsluts and, as such, was only moments away from her "induction". Trish, Alexa, Bayley, and all the other bottoms whose pictures adorned the infamous metaphorical Hall had all done it. One hole and two cocks, both of which refused to take turns. The most successful female superstar in WWE history was mere seconds away from sealing her fate. Or, more accurately, putting the final nail in the coffin.

In all honesty, her fate had already been decided the moment she took Becky's cock for the first time. The Man's strap-on changed her life forever, rewiring her brain to not only enjoy getting fucked in the butt but to require it. Every time that large piece of man-made meat invaded her bum, she was reminded that her slutty bum was created to please.

Stroking her large, Lexi ass juice-covered cock, Becky approached her prey, stopping just behind the large blonde. Charlotte, who was practically brain dead from her umpteenth ass fucking of the night, instinctively used the last bit of energy she had left to reach back and spread her taut cheeks apart. As she did, Rhea slowed her movements, allowing Becky to realize Flair's destiny as a double-stuffed whore.

"Charlotte, it's time. I know yer whore hole is about to take more cock than it can fathom, but, try to savor it. After all, you only get one first, right?" Becky suggested, laughing as she pressed the head of her dildo against The Queen's already cock-filled butthole.

Even as loose as she was, fitting a second massive man-made tool was a challenge. Luckily, it was a challenge the worthless whore graciously accepted, dipping into her life-energy reserves to pull those delicious little booty cheeks apart, her sharp talons digging deep into her tan skin as she impatiently awaited her epic night's even more epic crescendo. The moment that she'd so desperately been waiting for; when she'd finally see what all the hype's been about.