Reclamation - Becky Lynch's Return Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two cocks, one hole, something she'd brought upon countless times as an anal virgin. Her heart was beating fast like a jackrabbit's, Char's butthole winking and frothing around Rhea's cock as her excitement reached a fever pitch. The second it did, Becky took hold of her charge's hips with one hand, using her other to guide the tip of her rod inside that already stuffed hole.

The Man pushed forward, her dick rubbing and bashing against Rhea's as Charlotte's orifice surfed through an ocean of treacherous, uncharted waters. Her anal ring stretching and expanding to an obscene degree, her previous expansions appearing to be nothing more than second-rate. Even in her current form, The Queen was nothing if not a performer, putting on an anal show the likes of which made every bottom in attendance blush. The fact that she did it without an ounce of pain to speak of proved that.

Hilariously, her loose, used-up crater still offered a bit of resistance towards its first two-for-one special. Becky struggled to fit her head in until Charlotte's anal ring somehow expanded even further beyond the lengths at which seemed human. Stretching and stretching and stretching and stretching until that magic moment finally occurred.

Pay-Per-View victories, championships galore, first-time matches, and even the inaugural women's WrestleMania event. All were some of Charlotte Flair's various accomplishments throughout her storied career. Yet, every one of them paled in comparison to the moment when the head of Becky's cock finally slipped inside her butt, and she kissed double-anal cherry goodbye. Never in her life had Charlotte been so happy to be genetically superior.

Better in every way, shape, and form imaginable. The true Queen of WWE was officially The Power Bottom, The Anal Queen, and The Sovereign of Double-Stuffing! At long last, her hungry, adventurous little butthole knew the pleasure of two cocks at once, and boy, was it worth the wait! Sure, she was barely conscious by that point, and yes, Becky was still stuffing her full and the pair of dynamic dommes had yet to begin properly fucking her ass. But, Charlotte was pretty sure that getting double-bummed was her new favorite thing! Recency bias and all that jazz.

Given her status as a natural anal slut, Charlotte's ass easily accommodated every inch Becky gave, welcoming more and more until she reached full capacity. Becky, that is, The Queen didn't have a full capacity, her whorehole gobbling up the entirety of both cocks with room for more.

It was at that moment, with two cocks filling her butt to the brim, as Becky's thighs came to rest against her ass, that the familiar feeling of weakness peaked. Charlotte didn't feel like an alpha or conqueror, Hell, she didn't even feel like a woman. Truthfully, she felt like property. The human equivalent to a sex toy, nothing more and nothing less. And it was pure, unadulterated ecstasy! Naturally, that feeling only grew the moment The Man officially began the sodomy.

Becky retracted her hips, allowing Rhea to thrust upward, deep into Charlotte's ass with as much force as she could muster. Which, considering the culprit behind the motions, was a lot! The initial push jolted Flair upwards, the loud smack of flesh echoing throughout the room, her wails of anal-induced pleasure following behind.

Naturally, as Rhea pulled her hips back, Becky filled the gap, slamming into that ass with admittedly less force than The Nightmare, but still quite powerfully. Thus began the rhythm of Charlotte Flair's first double-anal adventure. Both in an act of benevolence and as a peace-offering, Becky allowed Rhea to lead the way, Ripley gladly accepting with another forward thrust.

All three women gave it their all, Becky and Rhea in giving and Charlotte in terms of receiving. And, of course, struggling to fight against the orgasm that was already pounding on her brain, waiting to be released. She could feel it; with two studs like Rhea and Becky pounding her hole at once like this, it wouldn't be long before the curtain call. It didn't help that Ripley had left her on the edge for ages to let Becky win their friendly competition.

With every thrust, a massive, Earth-shattering double-anal orgasm became less of a dream and more of a reality. But, in bringing that dream to light, Charlotte couldn't help but feel like she was short-changing herself. "Savor it," Becky had told her, "You only get one first." 99 percent of her mind had deteriorated into the blissful, white void. But that one percent was demanding that she hold out as long as humanly possible, all in the name of enjoying the ride.

Seconds passed like hours as Char was left clinging to her consciousness. Without saying a word, the duo of mighty mistresses increased the pace of their established rhythm. Slowly at first, showing an unnecessary amount of mercy out of habit by allowing her asshole to adjust before beginning the process of throttling her backdoor with reckless abandon. A forceful assfucking was nothing new for Charlotte Flair, who'd been getting her butt pummeled ruthless for hours on end over the last few weeks. But things weren't quite the same with high force, high-velocity double-bumming.

For starters, her butt was stretched so obscenely wide, to the point where she wasn't sure if her asshole would ever be the same again. Not that it mattered; having her butthole constantly gaped would be a happy indicator of her life. Nonetheless, the strange sensation of being so open, yet so full was loading ounces and ounces of dopamine into her brain. Couple that with the aggressive, breakneck pace that Becky and Rhea had established, and Charlotte was hurtling towards a devastating climax like a runaway train quickly falling off its tracks.

The Queen wanted so desperately to stay filled with those two cocks forever. Just Rhea, Becky, and herself, the rest of the world didn't matter. But the need to cum was quickly overwhelming her. The desire grew and grew, to the point where simply "fighting back" just wasn't cutting it. To the point where cumming like a double-stuffed slut within the next few seconds became a harsh reality. Thankfully, she had a pair of mistresses more than happy to lead her toward the finish line.

Charlotte's worn-out body and her poor, abused asshole were actively working against her. To be frank, they downright gave up on her, Flair's backdoor clamping down on two massive cocks lodged inside her whorehole. Still, she fought against it, holding off the massive explosion until Rhea or Becky gave her permission to release. She would've asked, but anything that came out of her mouth would've been a jumbled, incoherent mess, so she didn't bother with it. Luckily, the two noticed a newfound resistance to their thrusts and, without speaking, decided it was time to put the bitch out of her misery.

"Charlotte? Hello?" Becky sarcastically called. "C'mon, lass, I know ya wanna cum! So be a good girl and beg for it! It's hard fer ya to talk with all this cock up yer bum, I get it. But we need ya to try, okay?!"

Rhea, grabbing hold of Charlotte's ridiculously huge breasts for leverage, asked, "You wanna be a good girl for us, don't you, bitch?"

Suddenly, Charlotte found the strength to reply, "God Yes!! Please let me- OH MY FUCKING GOOOOODDDD YESSSSS! Keep fucking it! Keep fucking it and make me cum!"

"Nearly there, slut. Try again!" Bex assured with a hard slap to that bum as she forced her cock deep into Charlotte's bowels for the umpteenth time. Which, unfortunately, proved to be one umpteenth too many. The Queen fought off the need to cum as long as she could but ultimately succumbed to the overwhelming pressure and unbeatable odds. Despite her unbridled new passion and enthusiasm for bottoming, it became incredibly clear that Charlotte still had much to learn.

Maybe she was too hard-headed, years of being The Queen bee who was never told "no," poisoning her mind now that she's found her true calling in life. Or maybe she was just too entitled, the orgasm beckoning her like a dastardly devil on her shoulder, convincing her that a mind-blowing climax was well-worth another punishment from Mistress Becky or even Mistress Rhea. Whatever the case was, Charlotte's entire body went cold, a small shiver beginning at her tailbone and rapidly transforming into a series of violent convulsions.

With a pair of angry, unimpressed faces looking back at her, the new Anal Queen of WWE, somehow the proudest bottom in the room, came with two dicks for the first time in her life. And ironically, after waiting so long for that sweet, sweet release, Charlotte received the ultimate punishment, in the form of completely blacking out whilst still cumming, mentally unaware of what would become the orgasm of a lifetime, only subsiding after several minutes. Even then, Charlotte was still twitching as the last inklings of orgasmic pleasure eeked out of her muscular frame and onto her secondary mistress.

With their shared pet down and out after a long, brutal, and blissful night of ass-buggery, Becky and Rhea pulled their cocks out, The Man going first and The Nightmare following closely behind. They worked together to lift Charlotte's lifeless body before laying her down on the floor to rest. A rest well and truly deserved.

Thus ended Charlotte Flair's Locker Room Train, an incredibly eventful affair that resulted in the company's biggest star and its most prominent upstart working together to put the proudly fallen, record-setting women's champion in her place, once and for all. For the freshly-broken Queen of WWE, The Train was a resounding success, especially when it came to helping her understand and better accept her new role as WWE's most pathetic bottom. Obviously, her performance still left a lot to be desired. But overall, the experience was incredibly eye-opening.

Even unconscious, Charlotte couldn't get past the high of feeling incredibly weak and helpless. It gave her a rush the likes of which topping never could and invaded her dreams as she slept. In these dreams, The Queen visioned herself as a fully-formed bottom, able to withstand a train without even needing to cum. The Power Bottom that Charlotte convinced herself that she could be swallowed by smoldering ashes as she became the perfect bitch, without a single desire to please herself. A well-trained cocksleeve who constantly pushes past her limits, all in the name of pleasuring her permanent mistress, whoever that may be when all is said and done.

Becky or Rhea, to Charlotte it didn't matter. Sooner or later though, tensions would rise and their temporary alliance would crumble under the desire to conquer the division. Only time would tell which of these two powerhouses would come out on top. Regardless of the result, Charlotte would be right there, ready to grant her holes to the winner. To the one, true alpha female of the WWE.