Recollections of My First Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm" was all I managed in response. I was floating on clouds.

He shifted himself down past my ass to kneel above my thighs, and in my dreamlike state I had completely forgotten about the silicone toy hidden comfortably inside my bum.

"Hmm, what do we have here?"

His question tore me forcefully out of my trance, and I looked back at him guiltily, unable to speak.

"So naughty. You had this in the whole time?" His fingers found the edge of the toy and wiggled it as he spoke.

I nodded sheepishly, then mumbled, "I uh...I thought you might like it..."

He gripped his rock-hard cock and stroked it slowly above me. "Oh, I like it alright." He leaned forward then and slapped his fat monster against the plug. "I." WHAP. "Fucking." WHAP. "Love it." WHAP! His voice, previously so soft and gentle, had taken on a tone of predatory lust.

I whimpered with each slap of his cock against my protected hole, and in that moment all I wanted was for him to take me roughly then and there.

He picked up the bottle of oil and popped it open, then tipped it over to pour the slippery substance directly over his cock, which rested between my buns. A second later, I felt the semi-cold liquid running down my taint and dripping onto my balls.

He leaned forward, this time moving his hands up by my head, then lowered his entire weight down on top of me. His warm breath on my ear sent shivers down my spine. "You want me to fuck you, don't you?" His voice was a whisper.

I nodded, squeezing my eyes shut.

He began to gyrate his hips, his oiled-up cock sliding back and forth across my ass. "Say it."

I was panting. I tried to lift my hips to match his movements on top of me. I was practically in heat. "Fuck...Please... I- I want it."

His tongue snaked out to flick my ear. "Mmm, so impatient. You sure you're ready to take this cock inside you?"

With two weeks of secretive build-up, our earlier foreplay, and not having cum that day, then combined with his agonizing teasing, I would have taken ANY cock inside me. I was more than ready; I needed it.

"Please..." I begged him.

He pushed himself up, then off me, until I felt one of his knees wedging itself between my closed legs, a silent command to open them up for him. I complied immediately, breath quickening with anticipation.

Kneeling between my willingly spread legs, his fingers found the edge of the plug, then began to pull on it gently, teasing it out slowly until, with a light pop, my virgin ass relinquished its last line of defense to him.

His hands gripped the smooth globes of my ass and pulled them apart, fully exposing my tight pink rosebud. I felt one of his fingers begin to trace circles around it.

"What a sexy little asshole" he whispered.

He shifted his weight on the bed behind me, and I fully expected to feel the fat head of his cock pushing against my hole any second.

Instead, I felt a warm, wet, tickling sensation on my taint that moved slowly upwards, and it took my foggy brain a moment to catch up and realize what it was.

"Oh my fucking god" I gasped, clenching the blankets as his tongue plunged into my ass. I had never felt anything like it.

"Mmm, you like that?" he asked seductively.

I didn't know what to say. I wanted to explore that feeling more, but I felt more exposed and vulnerable than ever. "Umm.." was all I could manage.

"I think you do" he said, gently flicking his tongue against the sensitive ring. "I'm going to eat you out until you're nice and wet for me." He spread my cheeks wider. "Then I'm going to fuck you. That's what you want, isn't it?"

His words were driving me crazy. I had played his confident role for previous girlfriends, but to be on the receiving end of them was twisting my mind into one giant lust filled knot. I turned my head as much as I could while laying flat and nodded at him, biting my lip submissively.

He grinned, then lowered his lips to begin kissing every inch of skin surrounding my most sacred place, sending shivers throughout my body. It was exhilarating and aggravating in equal measures, since I had just mentally accepted that his tongue would be in my ass, yet he chose to tease me instead. I began to lift my hips suggestively towards his mouth each time I felt his breath even remotely close to my asshole.

Just as my frustration started to overwhelm my need, the tip of his tongue snaked out to flick the underside of my balls before slowly marching upwards along my perineum, flattening out gradually along the way. He was clearly an expert at teasing and knew exactly how long he could drag things out until they were no longer having the desired effect.

When he reached my puckered hole, he began a relentless assault that had me moaning into the bed and bucking my hips to meet his mouth. He would lick across it a few times before darting his tongue inside me over and over, alternating back and forth.

The sensation was unbelievable, and in that moment, I never wanted it to stop. With my dick rubbing the soft blankets beneath me each time I lifted my hips, I was slowly building towards an orgasm while he tongue-fucked my ass.

"Oh my god, please don't stop...I- I think I might cum like this" I gasped as his tongue invaded further into me, wiggling as it went.

He immediately stopped, contrary to my pleading wishes, and I groaned into the mattress.

"Not yet" came his voice as he moved back up to kneel behind me. "As much as I love watching you squirm, I think it's time for more." He hefted his thick meat and slapped my asshole directly with it a few times, no longer protected by silicone.

My heart skipped a beat as I realized what that meant. He was about to fuck me. I was about to have his giant cock inside me, and there would be no turning back. I held my breath as I felt him begin to push the spongy head against my sphincter.

"Tell me what you want." The pressure on my ass had ceased building.

I looked back at him. He was positioned directly above me, holding himself up with one arm and pointing his cock downwards. He stared at me, waiting for me to speak.

"I...Fuck, please. I want your cock." I replied hoarsely.

He allowed himself to sink further down, increasing the pressure on my back door almost uncomfortably. Just as I thought his fat mushroom head would finally pierce through the tight ring of muscles and enter me, he stopped again.

"Actually..." he said, then rolled over onto his back beside me.

I wanted to scream. Was he having second thoughts? I looked at him half questioningly, half accusingly.

"I want you to do it" he said, staring at me intensely. "I want to watch you take my cock on your own. Get on top of me." He reached for the bottle of lube, then drizzled some into his free hand and began to stroke himself.

I'd find out later that this was one of his recurring fantasies - he loved the idea of watching straight guys willingly surrender themselves to him. He hadn't forced me to my knees when I got to his house; he had suggested it and I had done it on my own. Now, he wanted to watch me sit on his lap and take his cock inside me all by myself as well. It would be my choice, and he knew what I'd choose.

He watched me intently as I awkwardly pushed myself up off my stomach and crawled on my knees to straddle him. I sat down slowly onto him, pinning his cock between my buns and his stomach, then rocked back and forth, his slippery shaft spreading the lube along my crack. My ass was tingling in anticipation, and his earlier teasing had me on the edge of hysteria, but I thought he could use some teasing in payback. Plus, I'd had girls rub their pussies on me like this before, and it always drove me wild.

My movement had the desired effect, and he gripped my hips roughly and moaned.

I didn't have his legendary willpower and couldn't hold back any longer. I leaned forward a little, lifting my hips to give his cock room to spring upwards towards its target. I tried to lower myself onto him a few times like that but couldn't get the angle right, so I eventually knelt straight above him and moved my hand behind me to hold his thick shaft steady.

My dick was harder than it had ever been, sticking straight out and leaking precum endlessly. His eyes never left mine as I positioned his cock against my ass, then began to sink down onto him.

"Relax" he coached me. The uncomfortable pressure was building to pain as I tried to force his girth past my uncooperative anal ring. His hands moved from my hips to trace soothing lines along my sides, which I had never mentioned to him were insanely ticklish.

The unintended tickle sent jolts of electricity through me, and I instinctively jerked away from his touch, and in that brief instant of distraction I felt the head of his cock push past its final barrier. I froze.

"Mmm, ticklish hey? I'll have to remember that" he smirked, his hands returning to my hips.

My ass was burning at the invasion. I'd never tried playing with toys as big as Ryan. It wasn't unpleasant, but I knew I'd have to take it slow.

After that first moment of shock, I allowed myself to sink down another inch or so. The burning sensation increased as he stretched me further, and I had to force myself to stop and take a breather.

"Holy fuck" I gasped, taking a minute to adjust to his size. How much would this have hurt if I hadn't worn the plug earlier?

"Just take it slow. You're doing great" he said reassuringly, echoing his earlier encouragement when I was attempting to open my throat for him.

"You're so fucking big. I need a minute."

He held himself admirably still to allow me time to get used to his size.

Once the pain started to recede, I lifted myself up slightly then tried again. My descent into sodomy this time went more smoothly, as if my body had finally caught up with my mind and had finally accepted its fate. Before I knew it, my bum touched the skin of his lap and he had bottomed out inside me. I had never felt so full.

"I knew you could do it" he smiled at me. "You have a big fat cock inside your ass Ben. How does it feel?" He moved his hips a little as he said this, and I could feel his dick moving around inside me. I loved it.

"Honestly, it hurts a bit but...It feels really good too" I replied, flexing my ass muscles to test out the new sensation.

That elicited a moan from him, and his eyes closed in pleasure. "Do that again."

Confused, I squeezed my ass around him again, wondering if that was what he meant.

"Yeah, keep doing that. You're so fucking tight, I love this."

The power dynamic was shifting, and I sensed that I was now more in control. I wiggled on top of him, continuing to flex my pelvis over and over, loving the feeling of being fully impaled.

He moved his hips up and down with my movements, and I could tell he needed more. I rose further onto my knees, my anal walls gripping his cock tightly, then slowly lowered myself back down, beginning a long, slow fuck illuminated by the flickering light of the candles.

I had used toys on myself, but there was always something missing. Ryan's cock was alive inside me; I could feel it throbbing, moving around on its own. It was warm, hard as a rock but somehow still soft and forgiving. I loved watching his face as it responded to my movements, and knowing I was pleasuring him made my own cock twitch in satisfaction.

Those first few minutes of me getting used to his thickness by just moving up and down his shaft were probably not overly exciting for him, but he allowed me the chance to take him at my own pace regardless.

"Stay still" he told me at one point when I had started sliding upwards again, his hands more firmly gripping my hips.

I stopped, wondering if he was close.

He lifted his hips to meet my raised rump and began to fuck me. He started off slowly at first but picked up his pace gradually until he had a steady rhythm spearing into me. He wrapped one arm around my waist and pulled me forward to lay on top of him, pinning me to him while he continued to thrust up into me.

"Oh fuck" I moaned, the temporary control that I had held over him so quickly relinquished. He was now fucking me at his own pace, each long thrust up into my guts feeling better than the last.

He turned his head so that his mouth was next to my ear and playfully licked my earlobe, sending shivers down my spine. "How does it feel to finally get fucked by a real cock?" he whispered, lifting his hips sharply and holding himself there.

I felt him flex his cock inside me as he waited for me to respond, which took me a second to gather my thoughts. "Ugh, I love it." I finally responded, feeling breathless. "This is so much fucking better than using toys."

He slowly began to roll his hips, not pulling out even an inch but the movement made me groan in pleasure. "Does that mean you're going to let me use this tight ass of yours whenever I want from now on? Are you going to be my secret little slut?" he asked, his voice heady with lust in my ear.

For once, my answer came unbidden and without thinking. "Oh god please, yes. I want that so bad" I practically begged.

"Tell me exactly what you want," he commanded.

"I want to be your secret slut" I whispered, biting my lip as I looked down at him. "I want you to use my ass whenever you want to..."

"Fuck..." he groaned, squeezing my hips. He stopped moving for a second, just staring up at me hungrily. Then, without warning, he sat up and rolled us over, never letting his cock slip out of me until I was on my back underneath him. He looked down at me while holding himself up, smirking as if I'd just agreed to a deal with the devil. If I had, I couldn't have cared less at that moment; I needed him to take me, use my ass for his pleasure, and stay buried deep inside my bowels for the rest of the night.

He leaned over and grabbed the bottle of lube that lay beside us, then slowly pulled his cock out until just the thick spongy head remained inside my entrance. By reflex, I squeezed my sphincter around it, not wanting to risk letting him get away, and he smiled knowingly before liberally pouring the slick lube down my taint and along his rigid length. I shivered as I felt the cold liquid seep past his cock and down my ass.

After tossing the bottle to the side, he cocked his head and asked, "Ready?"

I just nodded, needing him to fill me back up.

In one quick motion, he slid the rest of his thick, throbbing erection fully into me, making me gasp in surprise and instinctively wrap my legs around his waist, which in turn pulled him somehow even deeper.

"Mmm, good girl" he practically growled as one hand reached up to grip a handful of hair, using it as leverage as he started to roughly pound his raging cock into me in long, powerful strokes.

Good girl?! I barely had time to register what he'd said before he pulled my head back by my hair and smashed his lips against mine, his tongue forcing its way past my lips. It was nothing at all like kissing a girl; it was rough and filled with needy intent, his tongue invading my mouth just as his engorged manhood invaded my no-longer virgin anal canal.

On my back and pinned between Ryan and the bed, I was fully at his mercy as he began to fuck me with abandon. I was moaning uncontrollably, my hands gripping his ass and trying to pull him further inside with each stroke.

"Oh my god, holy fuuuuckkkk you're so deep" I somehow managed to get out at one point after he'd bottomed out and had relented his assault on my mouth for a moment.

"You think this is deep?" Again with the smirk, then he pushed himself up and back while grabbing hold of my legs, lifting them up into the air until they were resting against his shoulders, each ankle on either side of his head. "I can go so much deeper" he grinned wickedly, then leaned forward again until I was basically bent in half, my knees touching my head and my ass rolling up into the air.

As his weight settled down on top of me, I swore I could feel his cock bump against the bottom of my stomach in that position. I whimpered and my eyes rolled backwards in my head. I felt powerless and entirely at his mercy. I loved it.

Probably sensing what this position was doing to me mentally, he leaned down further until his lips brushed against mine again, this time kissing me tenderly as he began to a slow, deep, and sensual rhythm with his cock. This was different, and while I was quite literally bent in half underneath this other strong man, it felt sexy and intimate. I needed it like that, not realizing until much later how delicate my mental state truly was at the time.

My hands roamed down to grip his ass again, pulling him in time with his slow thrusts, and I moaned into his mouth. "Please don't stop," I begged him, breathless.

"Fuck, you're so sexy, I'm not going to last much longer" he groaned, rolling his neck and squeezing his eyes shut tight as if he was mentally trying to stave off what was coming.

Hearing that he was close turned me on even more, and I pulled on him even more needily. "Don't stop.. Please don't stop" I half whispered, half moaned.

He opened his eyes and stared into mine, knowing what I wanted him to do. "You want me to cum inside you? Is that what you want?"

I bit my lip again, nodding. "Please..."

"God I love hearing you beg.." he breathed. "Fuck it."

And with that, he started to fuck me harder and faster. His hand found a fistfull of my hair again, and he used it to hold me in position as he forcefully pounded my ass. The only sounds in the room were my moans, his heavy breathing and the slapping of his heavy balls against me.

Waves of pleasure coursed through my body, accentuated each thrust by the slight discomfort of having my guts rearranged. I didn't care, my dick was literally leaking all over my stomach. His cock felt like it was growing, stretching me out to my limits.

Ryan picked up his pace, and at the same time let out a low, guttural growl. "Fuck, I'm going to cum. I'm going to fill your tight little ass with cum".

His words nearly made me lose it. I had been in his position before and I knew exactly how he felt, yet for the first time I was on the receiving end.

"Oh god, fill me up Daddy!" I cried, feeling him stiffen up as his fat cock began to throb, shooting load after load deep inside me. The sensations that assaulted me were intense, and my own body stiffened as I lost control of my faculties. I laid there underneath him as something entirely new washed over me. I could feel every inch of my skin, the sweat that pooled on it, his breath on my chest, the pulsing veins of his cock, his balls against my ass as they contracted over and over, squeezing out every drop of cum he had left. I didn't cum, but I'd realize later that I had just had a full body orgasm and to this day I've never quite felt anything like it.

"Are you okay?" came his voice from somewhere above me.

"Wh-what?" I murmured, conscious thought eluding me. Slowly, I opened my eyes to see him staring down at me, a concerned look on his face. I realized then that I was shaking, and had been lost in some other plane of existence before he'd broken me out of my reverie.

Something in my face must have put him at ease, because he immediately relaxed and that fucking smirk returned. "You are sexy as hell. I know I keep saying that but holy fuck. You just started shaking and your eyes rolled back into your head, I thought I might have to perform an emergency exorcism or something".

I shook my head, still enjoying the orgasmic bliss. He was still buried inside me, albeit slowly softening, and I gave his cock a gentle squeeze. "I don't know what that was but it felt unreal" I mumbled.

"Mmm, I think you should stay the night. I want to see that look again, and we DEFINITELY need to talk about that daddy comment you made" he grinned, wiggling his hips.