Recollections of My First Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just...I don't even know, honestly" I replied lamely. "I don't remember any daddy comment."

"Sure you don't. Regardless, that was amazing." He slowly leaned back and eased his cock out of my abused asshole, making me gasp for the hundredth time. I felt empty and exposed, and I could feel his cum starting to leak out of me.

He pushed himself off of the bed and stood there for a moment, his sweat-slick chest heaving, and his cock glistening with our combined juices. "I'm going to run a shower, feel free to join me when you catch your breath" he said smiling. And with that he turned and walked into the ensuite bathroom, and not long after I heard the water start running.

Alone with my thoughts, I tried to sit up but gave up, groaning at the sore state of my ass and recently contorted body. I settled for rolling over onto my stomach, content to just lay there and breathe. I don't know when I fell asleep, but I do remember thinking the cum leaking out of my ass was probably going to stain his sheets.

TBC.