Recolonization Ch. 02

Story Info
Jason has fun with Venus and someone new enters the mix.
6.3k words
4.53
4.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: The saga continues! This time, Jason and Venus have a little fun, someone new joins the mix, and things are about to get crazy! Been on a roll writing lately and happy with how this one turned out. Again, any and all feedback is greatly appreciated! Thank you and Enjoy!

Chapter Two: The fun begins

After Jason awoke from his blackout, he found himself back in the lab.

"mhm, what happened to me?" Jason said, not remembering much just prior to passing out.

"You passed out after I told you we have to fill all the Lifepods with our babies. You hit your head pretty hard so I gave you some medicine to prevent you from getting a headache." Venus politely replied.

It was all coming back to Jason. Thinking clearly now, he had some questions, BIG questions.

"Why on Earth do we need so many babies?" Jason asked.

"Well, the plan was to store the babies in cryostasis during our space travel, so that once we arrive back home, the population could quickly rebound back to normal." she replied.

"Ok, fair enough. Now the bigger question is, how are we gonna make millions of babies? Even to fill a fraction of those pods it's going to take millions of years." he said.

"Great question! I'm glad you asked because that's what I was just about to get to." she said excitedly. Almost too excitedly.

"While we wait for the ship to resupply, we have time to experiment" Venus said with a devious grin.

"Experiment what exactly?" he asked.

"Well, with the nanobots, we can change pretty much anything about our bodies. However, the extent of their application on the reproduction system was never fully researched because it was considered taboo." Venus said.

"But after doing some research of my own over the past hundreds of years, I found that the nanobots are fully capable of completely overhauling the female human reproductive system to become highly efficient and maintain a much higher capacity. Here, come look." she continued as she waved for Jason to come over.

"Here is the normal female on the left, and the modified one on the right." Venus said as she pointed to the female computer models.

"What do you mean? I can't tell a difference." Jason said as he looked at two identical models.

"Exactly, you would never be able to tell because it's all under the hood. The model on the right has three main modifications. First off, the standard womb capacity and egg count average was increased to 5. And this is just the beginning. These changes have never been tested with the nanobots so we are going to start 'slowly'." Venus said.

"Another important modification was body elasticity, especially in the skin. Many of the simulations I ran where I increased the womb capacity led to the skin being a big point of failure. So this new and improved skin has much higher elasticity. It now comfortably stretches to around 50 times its resting surface area. And overall, the body is much more durable, willing to stretch and move organs to make room for the babies." she continued.

"Last but not least, efficiency. The normal human gestation period is around 40 weeks, and like you said at this rate it would take us eons to fill those pods. So instead, I maximized the efficiency to decrease the gestation period to just 2 weeks!" Venus said with emphasis.

"Holy shit! Two weeks? That's insane. How is the body going to be able to keep up with that?" Jason asked, astounded.

"Well actually, I found the food generator in the kitchen can produce highly nutrient-dense smoothies that pretty much give the body everything it needs to have a healthy pregnancy" she replied.

"Wow, I'm impressed. You really thought this all out very well."

"I did have a few hundred years to figure this all out so. Plus, not having any parents, I've always wanted to have kids to see what it's like to have a family" Venus said, slightly blushing and putting her platinum hair behind her ear.

"Yeah, I know the feeling." he replied. He knew all too well the feeling of being alone. Jason interrupted his thoughts to prevent reminiscing.

"So uh, are you ready to get the injection for these changes?" Jason asked.

"Oh, yeah about that..." she said as she slowly walked towards Jason.

"I've already given myself the shot a long time ago. I've just been waiting for you to put it to test" Venus said as she now was right up to Jason, looking up at him with a longing in her eyes. She had been waiting for this moment all her life.

Jason was caught off guard by her sudden advances. It also didn't help that he was a virgin, which made him extremely nervous. So he tried to make some excuses.

"Shouldn't we wait for my changes to take effect before we start?" Jason asked with trepidation.

"We could, but I really want to try out my modifications, don't you?" Venus sexily replied. She backed away slightly so that Jason could get a full view. Then, she slowly started to pull her pants down her firm thighs. Jason could feel his erection hardening quickly now. Venus knew exactly what effect she was having on him and that only motivated her even more. She was extremely excited and it was showing, as her small nipples poked through her scrubs.

"So, what do you say master? Want to start experimenting?" Venus said as she slowly took off her top to reveal her perky B-cup breast and tapered waist.

Seeing her in all of her naked glory, Jason couldn't hold himself back any longer.

"Alright, let's experiment".

After getting her master's permission, Venus quickly closed the distance and pounced on Jason, grabbing his head, wrapping her legs around his waist, and bringing him in for a deep, long kiss.

Jason was completely caught off guard by her eagerness and stumbled back till they rested against one of the hospital beds. The kiss was a little awkward at first as they were inexperienced, but slowly over time they warmed up and got into a rhythm, moving together as one, tongues intertwined. All the while, Venus was grinding against Jason's groin, feeling his erection teasing her soaking wet pussy.

Venus couldn't wait any longer, so she broke off their deep kiss. Sticking her tongue out, a long string of saliva still connected them and slowly fell down to her perky chest. Then, she dismounted Jason and pushed him on his back on the hospital bed. With Jason on his back, she climbed up the bed and began unbuckling Jason's belt. When she finally got his pants down, Jason's penis popped up at attention.

"Mhmhm we can work with this for sure." Venus said, looking down at Jason's average 5-inch penis. She then leaned over and spit on his penis, then began rubbing it down and grinding against his thighs. Meanwhile, Jason was in heaven. It felt so much better for someone to touch him instead of himself, especially when they were this good.

"How are you so good at this?" Jason asked, surprised at her apparent extensive sexual knowledge.

"Oh let's just say I've been doing my research on the internet while I've been waiting" Venus said, biting her lip.

Shortly after, Venus was ready to go. She brought herself forward and steadied herself over his penis with her arms. Little by little, she lowered herself down onto Jason's spear. Inch by inch she slowly lowered herself. Then suddenly, Jason felt a pop as he bottomed out on her and broke her hymen.

"Oohhhhh" Venus moaned out in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

"Are you ok?" Jason asked, seeing Venus wincing in pain.

"Yesss I'm good I just needed a second" Venus said as she slowly started moving again.

After getting adjusted, Venus quickly increased her pace and showed no sign of slowing down. Jason had never felt anything like it in his entire life. She was so tight yet so soft. He could feel each individual muscle within her squeezing and coercing his penis to let out his sacred semen. Jason could tell, Venus' body didn't just want babies, it NEEDED them to survive. And it would do anything in its power to get what it wanted. After only a minute, Venus stopped again and moaned so loud they could probably hear her back on Earth.

"UUUUGGGhhhhhnnnNNNnn" Venus moaned, this time, clearly out of pleasure.

If her pussy was gripping Jason's penis before, now it had it in a choke hold as her pussy clamped down and rippled with contractions as her body twitched in pleasure. After short-circuiting for a second, she slowly came back to reality, breathing hard.

"Oh.... my..... God" Venus said in between breaths.

"What? Is something wrong?" Jason asked out of concern.

"What's wrong is why hasn't anybody told me sex feels THIS GOOD!" Venus said as she began bouncing again, throwing her head back, and facing the ceiling.

Although he had not come yet (Surprisingly), Jason experienced the most pleasure he ever had in his life. So much so that time seemed to slow down. He watched in slow motion as Venus rode his dick like there was no tomorrow. Her platinum hair whipped and thrashed each way, her perky breast jiggled with each bounce, her toned thighs and ass cheeks rippled with each impact. And it was all his. Jason hardly couldn't believe the sight before his eyes. He also couldn't last any longer. So, Jason reached up and grabbed Venus' firm thighs and planted her on his groin, holding her down as he released his sperm.

"AHHHHHNNNGGGGG" They both moaned out in unison as they climaxed together.

Load after load, Jason unleashed into Venus' greedy pussy, which easily drank up each drop. After what felt like an eternity it all stopped and Venus fell down, laying on Jason's chest. They both lay there a while, soaking in the moment.

After a minute, Jason broke the silence.

"That was amazing"

"You can say that again. I have a feeling we will have no problems making enough babies" Venus replied as she looked up to Jason with a cute grin on her face.

"Do you think you got pregnant?" he asked.

"Mhm, I don't know. Let's go see!" Venus said excitedly as she hopped off of Jason and pranced over to the scanning station to begin her scan. After the scan, they both walked over to the monitor and eagerly waited for the results. After what felt like forever, the results finally appeared.

"Pregnant with 6 babies!" They both screamed at the same time. They both turned to each other and went in for a celebratory kiss. After a while, they finally broke apart.

"Eeekk I'm so excited! These 6 will be the first of many, many more to come" Venus cheered with joy as she looked down and rubbed her belly.

"I'm so happy for you! How is that even possible though? I thought you could only hold 5 babies?" Jason asked.

"Oh yeah I made the average amount of babies to be 5, so I guess we just got lucky." Venus replied with her signature cute smile.

"Mhmmh I can't wait to see them! Master thank you so much for this!" Venus continued as she gave Jason a warm hug.

"It's Jason and of course, anything for you." Jason replied with a cute smile of his own.

*****************

And so the lovey-dovey couple was happy with their first batch of babies to come. After they cleaned up their mess in the lab, the pair happily made their way out of the lab together.

"Oh wait! I almost forgot. Let me get you your wristband" Venus interjected as she turned around and rushed back into the lab. She grabbed a wristband from one of the drawers and brought it to the computer to get it activated.

"And that should do it. Here you go." Venus said as she put Jason's wristband on. The wristband had a simple display and looked like any old smartwatch. But this smartwatch had some special capabilities.

"This wristband now gives you complete access to the ship and all the equipment. Also by pressing the green button on the screen, you have a direct line to me. So I can teleport to you anytime you need me. Then when you want to come to the ship yourself, you just press the blue button right there." Venus said as she pointed to the button on the screen.

"Sweet! Thanks, Venus" he said.

"Of course anything for you, master -- I mean -- Jason. Sorry! Calling you Jason is going to take some getting used to" she said as she looked down with embarrassment.

"No, it's ok. You can call me master if you want. It bothered me at first but now I don't really mind."

"Really!? Aw, thank you, master!" Venus said as she reached up to him to give him a kiss on the cheek.

"No problem. So what now?" Jason asked.

"Well, you have about a month for your changes to take effect, and the ship will take even longer. So it's just the waiting game now" she replied

"What about my life back on Earth? What should I do about that?" he asked.

"Oh, I'm not sure. You can do whatever you want really. The ship resupplies automatically with bots so you don't have to do anything here."

"Ok good to know. I guess I can just stay here with you." he said

"Yay! I'd love to get to spend more time with you! But are you sure there isn't anything you want to take care of back on Earth?" Venus asked. After a moment of thought, Jason had an idea.

"Oh, you know what? There is something I need to take care of." Jason realized.

"What is it?" Venus asked.

"Oh don't you worry, I'll show you. First, you need to show me exactly how this thing works." Jason said as he raised up the mind control spray bottle.

*****************

After getting a quick tutorial on the mind control spray, Jason explained to Venus who he planned to use it on. His boss. He gave her the entire backstory about how Hugh mistreated him and he was surprised to see Venus visibility get upset despite not even knowing the guy. Fair enough though, he is pretty unlikable. So, after getting the backstory, they crafted a plan to get revenge tomorrow morning at work. However, they were so busy scheming up their evil plan that Jason didn't realize how long it had been since he got teleported.

"Wait! What time is it?" he asked.

"According to my watch is 6:24 a.m. back on Earth. Why?" Venus asked with a quizzical look on her face.

"SHIT! I HAVE WORK IN 5 MINUTES!" Jason exclaimed.

"Oh no! Hurry let's get you ready!" Venus said as she led them back to the teleporter.

Once they got to the teleporter, they beamed down into Jason's house. Venus helped Jason get on a new pair of clothes that didn't reak of cum and sweat. Once he was ready, he bolted out the door to make it on time.

"Alright, you can hang out here till I get back. I'll see you later!" Jason said on his way out the door

"Wait! Jason come back!" Venus shouted.

"What is it?"

"Here take these. They're caffeine pills I grabbed on our way out of the lab. Should help you last the rest of the day" Venus said as she handed Jason two pills.

"Thanks, Venus! Wish me luck!" Jason said as he kissed her goodbye.

"Good luck master!" Venus replied as she waved to him goodbye.

Jason then hopped in his car and sped off to work. As he left, he watched Venus blow him a kiss from his front door. Man, how his life changed in one day. He went from being the most unlucky guy in the world to winning the lottery. He then looked down at the seat next to him to see the small spray bottle. This day was probably the best day of his life so far, and it was about to get even better.

Although Jason did live very close to his work, he didn't live that close. So even though he gunned it, he still was about 5 minutes late, arriving there at 6:35. He parked his car and rushed inside. He was praying that Hugh hadn't made it there yet, as part of his plan required him to get there before his boss did. Thankfully, his lucky streak continued and today was one of the rare days Hugh didn't come in super early, probably because he was up late with his hookers again. So Jason took his chance and enacted part one of his plan: put the mind control spray in Hugh's coffee.

See, every morning Hugh required that a personal hot pot of coffee was made in his office every morning. Since Jason usually got there early, Hugh gave that responsibility to him. So doing his duties, Jason went into Hugh's office and made his coffee like normal. However this time, he added a few sprays of the mind control spray into the coffee. According to Venus, all you need is physical contact with the spray for it to work, whether it's on your skin or in your mouth. So now the trap was set. All he had to do was wait for old chubby Hugh to come wobbling in the door. And wouldn't you know it, the man himself walked in as ugly and offputting as ever.

"Mornin' maggot" Hugh said with his nasty morning voice.

"Morning Mr. Heffner. Made your coffee as usual." Jason replied.

"Good, I need some of that. I was up real late last night having fun. If you know what I mean" Hugh said as he winked at Jason.

"Oh yeah? Who did you have over this time?" Jason asked, trying to act casual as Hugh sat down and poured out a cup of joe.

"Well, not that it's any of your business but I'll have you know that I recently got a raise from corporate and decided to splurge a little bit on myself and got the best of the best. Good old Cupcake, and man was she worth it." Hugh replied.

Cupcake was a famous stripper in their town, known for having the biggest ass in town, which Jason agreed was nice, but she was a tramp otherwise. Flat as a board (a big deal breaker for Jason), and honestly needed a bag on her head but that was just Jason's opinion, he would never say that to anyone.

Nevertheless, after blowing on his coffee a couple of times to cool it down, Hugh finally took a sip of his coffee. Jason could feel his heart beating out of his chest. He felt like he was robbing a bank, the vault being his boss' mind. Jason eagerly waited on the tip of his toes for the drug to take effect. And wouldn't you know it, Hugh's eyes glazed over and he sat perfectly still in silence. Jason couldn't believe it so he decided to double-check to make sure the drug worked. He waved his hand in front of Hugh's lifeless eyes. No response. He then slapped his face. No response.

"Holy shit it worked" Jason said in complete shock.

But Jason didn't have time to joke around, he was on the clock. Venus told him he had around one minute to make suggestions before the other person came back. Beep. Jason set the timer on his wristband to one minute.

"Ok alright here goes nothing. Hugh, you will now do anything that I say. Also, you now believe that I am the best employee here and you will only treat me with total respect and admiration." Jason said, now on to the good stuff.

"You also have a bad habit of using a pacifier like a little baby all the time. You also will only wear clothes that are way too small for you so everyone can look in disgust at your fat, hairy body. And you know what, fuck it. You now talk like an anime cat girl too." Jason continued just as he heard a beep from his watch signaling the trance was wearing off. And just like clockwork, suddenly Hugh came back, but this wasn't Hugh. This was a completely different beast.

"NYAA!" Hugh screamed in a high-pitched voice, or at least high-pitched for a man like him.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Jason screamed as he got jumpscared.

"This is so nyat uwu. Why am I wearwing zeez disgushing, beeg cloffes? And where's naye pacifier!?" Hugh said as he started to suck on his thumb and look around for his pacifier.

"Oh no... I think I might have overdone this." Jason said regretfully.

"Oh, I deedn't knyow you were here. Hi Jason Senpai! uwu" Hugh said in his 'cute' girl voice.

"Senpai?? Alright yeah that's enough. Please tell me this has an undo button." Jason said as he lifted the coffee cup back up to Hugh's lips.

"Here take a sip of this" Jason said.

"Of course! Anyfing for you Senpai! Nyaa!" Hugh said as he took the cup and took a big gulp of the coffee. Shortly after, his eyes glazed back over and he sat still with his thumb still in his mouth.

"You will no longer talk like an anime cat girl. You will talk normally now" Jason said, then waited for Hugh to come back, not whatever that monstrosity was. After a minute, Hugh started sucking on his thumb again as he came back to reality.

12