Recolonization Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh hi, Jason! Good morning!" Hugh said in his normal, raspy voice.

"Thank god. I don't know how much longer I could have handled that." Jason said.

"Handled what?" Hugh asked.

"Never mind don't worry about it." Jason replied.

"Ok! Whatever you say bestie" Hugh said.

"Bestie? You and me? Besties??" Jason asked surprised.

"Of course! I've always called you bestie. I call you bestie because you're my best employee. Don't you remember how shocked I was at your amazing first lab report?" Hugh replied politely.

"Oh yeah. I guess I just forgot" Jason replied, surprised at his own handiwork and how effective this spray was. That lab report was years ago and he somehow remembered it. But not only that but also the spray somehow influenced his memories to fit his new beliefs. Interesting. Jason would have to look into that some more.

"No worries bestie. Happens to the best of us!" Hugh said as he kept on sucking his thumb fiercely. Hugh then looked down and had a realization, again.

"Oh my god! What am I wearing!?" Hugh asked looking at his own clothes.

"That's your normal clothes. What's wrong with them?" Jason replied, playing dumb to see how Hugh would react.

"No no no. This is not gonna work. I never wear clothes this big." Hugh said as he got up and threw off his shirt to reveal his jungle of a hairy chest and massive beer belly. Jason was caught completely off guard and immediately looked away in disgust. He honestly thought these changes would be funny but so far they have just been annoying and disgusting.

"I thought I had some extras back here.' Hugh said as he started going through one of his drawers.

"Ah! Here we go" Hugh said as he tried to put on what looked like a kid's shirt, stretching it over his belly and barely fitting his arms in.

"There we go. Much better." Hugh said looking down at himself in approval. The shirt barely covered his man boobs and looked like it was holding on for dear life. Poor shirt. Jason finally looked back and still didn't like what he saw but at least there was something there to shield his view.

"Oh yeah, Jason I forgot to tell you. Corporate sent over a new recruit to help you out in your lab. I tried to stop Corporate from sending them, but I don't have any idea why. You already work way too hard for how much you are paid. You deserve the help. And I don't know why I waited this long but I'm also gonna give you a big raise." Hugh said to Jason as he started to type on his computer. Of course, Hugh tried to stop corporate from sending help. Typical Hugh. And a raise, about damn time, not that it matters anymore.

"Alright, there we go. Just doubled your salary and decreased your hours to 20 a week!" Hugh said as he entered the changes on his computer.

"Actually I want to come in whenever I like" Jason said, wanting to test his control of Hugh some more.

"Of course bestie! Anything you need, I got you!" Hugh replied, going back to sucking on his thumb.

"Ok good, also I want you to call me master from now on" Jason said, testing the limits.

"Of course master! Anything else?"

"Give me ten jumping jacks as well." Jason said, enjoying his newfound authority.

"No problem! One, two, thre--Oh SHIT, Cramp!" Hugh said as he fell down and grabbed his calf.

"Get up rat! Was that ten?!" Jason shouted, channeling his pent-up anger.

"Sir yes, sir master!" Hugh said, struggling to get up. Jason was finally starting to enjoy himself as he watched Hugh struggle to finish only 10 jumping jacks.

"And ten... phew" Hugh said as he collapsed on his chair, struggling to breathe. Jason laughed but he had enough fun already. It seemed if he did one more jumping jack he might've had a heart attack.

"Oh by the way, I wanted to tell you sorry about delaying giving you a raise and trying to stop getting you some help. I don't know what I was thinking all this time. I guess I was just jealous." Hugh replied.

Suddenly they heard the door to the building open behind them.

"Oh and speak of the devil, that should be her." Hugh said.

"Her? The recruit?" Jason asked.

"Yeah graduated top of her class or something like that. I never read the email." Hugh replied as he started sucking on his thumb again.

As soon as he said that, the girl walked in.

"Hey is this Hugh Heffner's office?" the girl asked.

"Yes, it is. Your Felecia right?" Hugh said as he took his thumb out of his mouth.

"Haha, close but it's actually Celina. Celina Simmons. Nice to meet you." she replied as she walked over to shake Hugh's hand, only to be surprised to see his rotund belly, which was openly exposed to the air.

"Oh yes my apologies, Celina, it's very nice to meet you as well." Hugh said as he gave her a long look down and shook her hand a little too long.

Celina was clearly getting a little uncomfortable. But honestly, even Jason couldn't blame him. This was no girl. This was a woman. And honestly, she put Cupcake to shame. She waltzed in at around 5'9'', just a smidge shorter than Jason's 5'11''. Her height was further accentuated by her short black pencil skirt, which showed off her beautiful firm legs and thick thighs. Her wonderful legs led up to probably the best ass Jason had seen in his life. It defied gravity as the twin volleyballs stuck out from her, creating a whole shelf you could probably rest a beer on. It almost seemed fake, but Jason could just tell by the firmness of her skirt. This was no phony. This was the result of hard work and dedication, with the help of some genetics of course. Continuing upwards was her slender waist which was held tight by her cute white top. Even with her modifications, Venus stood no chance at winning this battle as Celina's waist stood at what Jason believed to be 22 inches, which in contrast made her ass only look that much bigger. Continuing upwards once more, Celina only got better as the crown jewel of her body was definitely her face. She had what Jason would describe as a perfect face. She had deep green eyes which sucked you in, cute freckles sprinkled across her petite nose, full and plump lips that begged to be kissed, and a sharp jawline that could probably cut through stone. All of that was topped with a luscious head of natural red hair which reached down to her massive bottom and cute glasses which completed the look.

"And you must be Jason, right?" Celina said as she broke away from Hugh and turned towards Jason.

Oh, you probably noticed there was one thing that was skipped over, her boobs. And sadly, boobs skipped over Celina. Being flat as a board, she didn't even need a bra. Guess it all went to her ass.

"Jason? Hello?" Celina asked again as Jason wasn't paying attention.

"Oh yes sorry, I'm Jason. Nice to meet you" Jason replied.

"Nice to meet you, Jason. I've actually really been looking forward to working with you." she said as she nervously fixed her glasses.

"Me? You were looking forward to working with me?" Jason asked surprised that some random hot nerd girl knew about him of all people.

"Yeah, in college I read a ton of your work and kinda of looked up to you." Celina said with a cute smirk as she tucked her long red hair behind her ear.

"Really? Wow, that's awesome. I had no idea anyone actually read my papers." Jason said.

"Well, I specialize in genetic modification, which is pretty niche. But in that field, I found your work to be some of the best out there."

"I'm shocked. Thanks! That means alot to me." he said. Not only was this girl a total smoke show, but she also loved his work? Jason's stomach filled with butterflies as this girl had him in a vice grip just one minute after meeting him.

"You two love birds have your fun. I'm gonna head home real quick and get some stuff" Hugh said as he wobbled out the door, sucking his thumb along the way.

"Phew, thank god he is gone. He was making me so uncomfortable. Does he always wear stuff like that and suck on his thumb?" Celina asked curiously.

"Oh yeah, he is a bit of a weirdo as you will find out." Jason laughed.

"Yeah no kidding!" Celina replied as she laughed as well.

"Don't worry about him. Just ignore him." Jason joked.

"Ok cool. So, what's on the agenda for today?" Celina asked.

"Well, would you like a tour of the facility before we start?" Jason asked Celina, his heart fluttering at the sight of her.

"From the man himself? I'd love one!" she replied with a smile.

"Alright after you, Ma'Lady" Jason said as he opened the door from Hugh's office and led her out the door, getting a great view of her glorious butt as she walked out the door. Man, Jason's day just kept getting better and better.

*****************

Meanwhile, back at Jason's place, Venus was bored so she was doing some exploring. She noted that there honestly wasn't much in the house so her expiration ran short until she made it to Jason's room. Clearly, she could see this is where Jason spent most of his time. It was nice and kind of cozy. Jason kept it clean just like his lab which made it look bigger than it honestly was. It had a bed, a few nightstands, a bookshelf, and a desk where Jason's computer was. Venus waltzed over and looked at some of the books on the bookshelf. None of them caught her eye. But she did see a picture of what appeared to be Jason's Mom and Dad, which was sitting next to two Urns with their names on it. Venus could tell Jason got most of his cute looks from his mom: her brown hair, hazel eyes, and soft features. They looked happy together. Venus hoped she and Jason could maybe be the same as them one day.

Moving on she went over to Jason's desk. Immediately, Jason's shining bright RGB keyboard caught her eye. She had never seen anything like it on her mostly white ship. She went up to touch it and see how it felt. Right when she touched the keyboard, Jason's computer started.

Venus got spooked as she initially thought she did something wrong, but quickly realized it was just turning on. Once it got booted up, Venus read a message on the screen that read "It appears your program crashed. Restoring your applications...". Venus thought it better to not mess with Jason's stuff without his permission so she moved along to finish her tour of the room. Right as she walked past the computer, all of Jason's applications and tabs finished restoring. Abruptly, a loud sound started playing from the computer.

"Ugh, Ugh, ugh... Yes boobies keep growing bigger and bigger and bigger!" said the video playing through the speakers.

Startled, Venus quickly turned around. Once she saw the screen, her jaw dropped to the floor.

On Jason's screen were the biggest pair of tits Venus could ever imagine, and they were still growing...

"Ughhhhh yessssss don't stop" the video continued.

Venus just stood in pure awe at the sight before her. It was a 3d animated video of a woman with boobs that started as big as yoga balls and then started to grow bigger and bigger and bigger until they bust the whole house down.

"Holy shit" Venus said as the video finished with the girl's car-sized nipples pointing towards the sky.

Completely enthralled, Venus couldn't resist seeing what else was on the computer. As she went through the tabs of Jason's browser, the theme was the exact same on every single one: gigantic boobs. There were all types of boobs. Real and fake boobs on real people (which were by far smaller than the rest), giant anime boobs that smothered their entire bodies, 3d boobs that bounced and jiggled every which way, and more. The collection seemed to never end and neither did the size of the boobs. This made Venus think back to what Jason said in the lab when she asked if he wanted to change anything about her.

"Gosh, he wasn't kidding when he said he liked REALLY big tits." Venus said to herself.

Finally, Venus stumbled upon what appeared to be a forum of some sort about big boobs. Venus went to Jason's profile and read some of his posts. She saw hundreds of posts of him talking about all these girls with big boobs. He posted pictures of girls with tits the size of yoga balls saying "God, what I'd do anything in the world to make her my wife". Another post with a girl pumping out milk from her tits, easily filling an Olympic swimming pool, saying "God I wish I could be in that pool!". And so on. Clearly, Venus got the memo. Jason was a boob guy.

She sat there and thought to herself why Jason didn't change her to be like these other girls on the ship. Clearly, it was what he wanted, everything he wanted. He was obsessed. And soon, he would be obsessed with her, Venus thought to herself as she came up with a plan.

Once she came up with her plan, Venus turned off Jason's PC and put his room back the way she found it. She then tapped her wristband and beamed back up to Fortuna. Once on board, she rushed into the lab. Before she went to the nanobot machine, she went over to the computer terminal first. She reached over and plugged herself into the computer in the port behind her ear, connecting her brain to the computer. She went to the part of her brain responsible for controlling her wants and desires. Inside was a list of her wants and desires, which had an object or activity field and a desire level, ranging from 1 to 10. There were things she couldn't (and wouldn't) change like her complete and utter devotion to her master, which was hard-wired into her. But there were also other things that naturally generated like her favorite chips, her favorite video games, and so on. All of them had varying degrees of desire level, but none of them reached anything over a 5. Nevertheless, Venus scrolled to the bottom of the long list and directly created a new entry, something she had never done before. She then typed in "big boobs" then went over and entered 10 in the desire level. She then added another entry, "Breast expansion", level 10. Then another entry, "Growing my boobs", level 10. Then another, "Gigantic breast", level 10. Then another, and another, and another. Until Venus ran out of ideas of what to type. Feeling accomplished, she scrolled back up to the top and pressed enter.

Instantly, Venus felt the changes. Her mind became filled with her boobs getting bigger and bigger. And she loved it. She then looked down at her own measly B-cup breast and felt severely lacking. So, it was time to change that. She then walked over to the nanobot machine and scanned herself. After her scan was complete, she went over to the monitor and changed a 'few' things. Looking at the new simulated model, Venus looked on in approval of her soon-to-be body. She then walked over and pressed the button on the machine to eject her syringe. After it popped out, Venus grabbed it and raised it to her arm.

"Master wants some big tits? Oh, I'll give you some big tits." Venus said to herself as she injected herself, soaking in the feeling of the nanobots streaming into her bloodstream. She dropped the syringe and brought her hands up to her belly.

"Don't worry babies. Mommy is going to have plenty of milk for you" Venus said smiling with pure joy as she happily rubbed her belly.

End of Chapter 2

12