Recolonization Ch. 04

Story Info
Everyone gets to meet each other and bigger tits!
6.6k words
4.48
6.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: In this chapter, Jason brings Celina to the ship, we find out how big Venus grows from drinking the 5-gallon shake, and much more! Things are starting to ramp up as there is some serious growth in this chapter which I hope you guys enjoy. Thank you guys for all the support and feedback on the recent chapters! Means a lot and keeps me motivated. As always, make sure to comment any feedback and enjoy ;)

Chapter 4: Pumpkin patch

"Where are you taking me?" Celina asked as Jason led her out to behind the lab, a place where no one would see them.

"Ok, this should do," Jason said as he felt they were in a private place.

"Uh, this is just the back of the lab though. What's so special about this?" Celina asked.

"We are back here because I wanted somewhere private outside. And it's not where we are now that's special, it's where we are going. But first, I need to go over two things with you first" he replied

"Ok, hit me"

"Alright, first of all, I need you to have an open mind. What I'm about to show you might seem really weird at first. But if you keep an open mind about things, I feel like you of all people will find it interesting. Last thing and most important thing: you must not tell anyone about what I'm about to show you." Jason said.

"Ok I can do that no problem" she replied.

"No, I mean it. Don't tell ANYONE. Not your parents, siblings, friends, or pets. Nobody. You got it?" Jason said sternly.

"I swear! I won't tell anyone. I promise" she said.

"OK good. Alright, with that out of the way, take my hand" Jason said as he grabbed Celina's hand.

'Well, here goes nothing' Jason thought to himself as he pressed the teleport button on his wristband.

Within a blink of an eye, Celina found the back of the lab had transformed into a metal tube.

"Welcome aboard," Jason said as he walked through the teleporter door, revealing the ship to Celina.

Celina was speechless. 'I must be dreaming again' Celina thought as she pinched her arm. Yep, not dreaming. Celina found herself aboard a futuristic spaceship that was straight out of a science fiction movie. Yet here she was, walking on the polished white floors and overlooking the earth through the window of the ship.

"Where are we?" Celina asked in awe.

"This, is Fortuna, a state-of-the-art interstellar spaceship from an Alien civilization in our galaxy," Jason replied.

"Haha, you're joking. This can't be real."

"Oh, it most certainly is. Here watch." Jason said as he went over to one of the monitors and turned off the artificial gravity.

"WOAH!!" Celina said in surprise as she lifted off the ground.

"Feel real now?" Jason said as he 'swam' towards Celina.

"Yes! This is amazing! How did you find this place?" she asked.

"Well, actually this place found me. Turns out, I'm a one in 50 billion genetic anomaly." Jason said as he turned the gravity back on with his wristband.

"What's so different about you?" Celina asked

"Well, I think it might be better if I show you. Here, let me show you the coolest room on the ship." Jason said as he led Celina into the lab.

**********

Meanwhile, back in the kitchen, Venus had just finished her 5-gallon shake.

"Phew, that was a little harder than last time," Venus said as she patted her new, expanded belly.

Last time, her belly was about the size of a really big watermelon. This time, however, she had graduated from the watermelon category to the prize-winning pumpkin category. Her rotund, bulging belly stuck out nearly two feet from her, filled with almost 10 gallons of nutrients and water. It was so big that her cantaloupe breasts were pushed upwards towards her face, obscuring her view.

All of it made Venus extremely horny as she fingered herself in the kitchen, struggling to reach around her massive stomach.

"Mhm, yessss! I can't wait for you girls to get so much bigger. Master is going to go crazy when he sees how much you guys have grown!" Venus moaned as she raised on hand to grope her soft breasts.

Venus pleasured herself with a vengeance as she desperately waited for the nanobots to get to work. However, Venus was so distracted that she failed to hear the teleporter go off...

After 30 minutes, she finally reached her 6th climax, imagining her boobs filling the entire kitchen and overflowing into the main area. Slowly coming back from orgasm, Venus looked down to see nothing had changed yet. She still didn't feel any pressure in her breasts.

"Ugh, come on! What's taking so long?" Venus questioned because by now she should be feeling the pressure in her breasts.

"Maybe I need to drink more of the smoothie," Venus thought to herself as she walked over to the food generator to make another smoothie.

Just as she was about to order her drink, Venus heard something.

She heard footsteps coming towards her and voices. A man AND a woman's voice.

"Master is back already?!" she said in disbelief.

Venus looked down to see her gravid, nude body, glistening with sweat and dripping in pussy juices. She heard the footsteps coming closer now. She started to panic. Master seeing her like this is one thing. But this new girl that master was so crazy about? There was no way. This was not the first impression Venus wanted to make. So, she darted her eyes back and forth, looking for a possible escape to at least make herself more presentable. However, there was only one exit and entrance to the kitchen, which was where they came from. So, at the last second, she went with her only option: the closet. Venus quickly squeezed into the cramped closet and shut the door. Venus and her belly barely fit into the tall, square closest as she felt herself being slightly pushed in on all sides. Nevertheless, she let out a big sigh of relief. Just seconds later, she heard the pair walk into the kitchen.

But then, Venus' eyes went wide as felt a small gurgle in her stomach.

**********

Meanwhile, back at the lab, Jason had given Celina the entire rundown. He told her about how he got here, why the ship was here, and the changes that were made to his body using the nanobots. However, Jason failed to mention a few details, like why he brought Celina in the first place. He didn't get to tell her because they were distracted by the nanobots, which quickly became the only topic of interest as Celina absolutely geeked out them.

"These are simply unbelievable! And from what it sounds like, their genetic modification abilities haven't even been fully utilized. With some slight modifications, these could seriously do anything!" Celina exclaimed.

"I know right? I told you this was going to be your favorite room." Jason replied.

"Yeah, I'm going to move into this room. Just get me a bed right here and that's all I'll need! Haha," Celina joked.

"Haha, you and me both! We can come back and mess with the nanobots later. But first, there's still the entire rest of the ship I have to show you!" Jason replied

"Oh yeah! Sorry. Just a little excited about the nanobots if you can't tell"

"Oh really? I couldn't tell." Jason replied as they both laughed.

"I'm starving by the way. Do you want to see the kitchen next?" Jason asked.

"Sure! I didn't eat breakfast so I'm starving as well" she replied as they left the lab and headed for the kitchen.

The pair finally made their way to the large, empty kitchen. There wasn't a single piece of food in sight.

"Where's all the food?" Celina asked.

"Oh boy, do I have a surprise for you." Jason said as they walked over to the food generator. On their way over, Jason nearly tripped on a little cleaning bot that was slowly cleaning up what looked like clear slime on the ground. Jason decided to ignore it and made his way to the generator.

"Get this. This is a food generator that can make you any food you want with the tap of a button." Jason explained.

"You're lying," Celina said in disbelief

"Nope, give it a shot."

"There's no way," Celina said as she ordered a large chicken Caesar salad. The machine rumbled to work and out came her perfect salad. Celina gawked.

"Told you," Jason said as he ordered his burger and fries.

Celina reached down and took a bite just to make sure it was real.

"Mhm, this is so good! Can this ship get any better?!" Celina exclaimed.

"There's also an Olympic-sized swimming pool by the way" Jason added as he grabbed his burger.

"Alright, that does it. When can I move in?" Celina asked.

"Sadly we ran out of space and can't except any new residents" Jason joked as he gestured to the empty spaceship.

"No, I'm serious. When can I move in?" Celina asked as they sat down with their food.

"Oh, you weren't joking," Jason said surprised at her sudden serious tone.

"No, I'm not joking. This ship is everything I've ever dreamed of I haven't even seen all of it yet!" she said with excitement.

"Well, in that case, I guess I can tell you the real reason why I brought you here," Jason said.

"Tell me. I don't care what it is. I'll do it. I'll do anything to be here with you" Celina interrupted in eagerness.

"Anything?" Jason asked.

"A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G," Celina said, emphasizing each letter.

"Alright if you say so," Jason said as he took a deep, nervous breath.

"Remember when I told you to keep an open mind before we came here?" Jason asked

"Yes, and?"

"And you remember why this ship is here?" he continued

"To gather materials, and for you to repopulate the alien planet, right?" she replied.

"Yes, that's right. However, I did leave out one small detail about that" Jason nervously added on.

"What?"

"Well, the thing is, I have to make a lot of babies, and by a lot, I mean a shit load of babies"

"Ok and?" Celina asked, sitting on the edge of her seat in anticipation.

"Well, I was wondering if you-"

"I'll do it." Celina interrupted.

"Do what?"

"I'll do it. I'll have your babies. That's what you were going to ask right?"

"Yes, but I don't think you understand how big of a commitment this is," Jason said, surprised at her sudden commitment.

"I don't care. I'll have all the babies you could ever ask for. I'm all in on this. I don't have anything to live for back at home anyways." she said.

"You don't?"

"Yeah, not really. My family abandoned me when I was 16. I don't have any siblings. I haven't talked to any of my friends since high school. And the only thing I have at home is my cat." Celina explained. 'Sounds a lot like me' Jason thought to himself.

"So, you are sure you want to do this? You do you understand you will have to throw away your life on Earth and never tell anyone about this." Jason added on just to make sure she understood what this deal entailed.

"I already told you, I'm all in on this. I was already convinced after seeing the lab, but now you are saying I get to research AND have sex all day with YOU? Baby, just show me the dotted line" Celina sexily said as she got up and bent down to kiss Jason.

Right before their lips met, they heard a loud moan come from somewhere in the kitchen. Both of their eyes turned to the closest as they saw the door moving slightly...

**********

Back in the closet, the rumbling had begun. All of a sudden, the gurgle in Venus' stomach quickly escalated as the nanobots finally got to work at the worst time. Venus was helpless as she felt the familiar feeling of the pressure in her breasts return. Despite the situation, Venus reveled in it as she desperately rubbed her sensitive boobs. The pressure in her boobs climbed and climbed, as did Venus' pleasure as she covered her mouth to suppress her throaty moans. However, unlike last time, the pressure didn't stop growing. Supplied with much more resources, the nanobots worked even faster than last time. As a result, the pressure kept building and building until Venus felt like she was going to burst. Steadily, she felt her stomach begin to shrink and her melons slowly start to rise as she could hear more and more materials being pumped into her breasts. Venus felt them expand and grow into her hands, feeling their supple mass begin to overflow her fingers. As they grew larger and larger, Venus couldn't reach her arms around them anymore as her arms were pushed into the closet walls. She resorted to the next best thing. She fingered her pussy with one hand and perilously attempted to cover her moans with the other. The soft, pillowy dough rose further and further off her chest, propped up by her massive belly. As they entered watermelon status, Venus could hardly contain her pleasure any longer. Her self-implanted dreams were coming true and soon her master would never be able to resist her. No other girl would ever compete with her ever again.

Without warning, Venus felt a shot of pleasure shoot down her spine. Her extremely sensitive, finger-sized nipples finally met with the cold, metal closet door. The unexpected feeling sent Venus into overdrive as she let out a loud moan through her fingers. Venus began to stumble in pleasure as she felt her huge nipples graze over the cold surface. Slowly, more and more boob flesh pressed into the door causing it to open. Countless orgasms shot through Venus' electric brain causing it to get overloaded. Soon, the pleasure became too much as Venus felt herself losing consciousness. She finally lost her balance and stumbled out of the closet. She fell on her back, completely lost in her world of pleasure as she fondled her still-growing tits.

**********

"Oh my god!" Celina shouted seeing Venus fall out of the closet.

Celina and Jason immediately ran over to see if she was okay. When they stumbled upon her, Jason quickly knelt to check on her. When he did, they found she was more than just 'OK'. Initially, Venus' expression could have been confused with a look of pain. But seeing her fondling her massive boobs, it was obviously not a look of pain, but pleasure. Realizing Venus wasn't hurt, both Celina and Jason didn't move, paralyzed by the sight of the swaying, jiggling pair of pumpkin-sized boobs. They stuck out over a foot from her body and perfectly sat on Venus' chest, propped up by her shrunken basketball-sized belly. Somehow, her tits seemed to defy gravity, mostly maintaining their perfectly round shape as Venus lay on her back. She was completely lost in her world of pleasure as she continued to masturbate, oblivious to her surroundings.

Meanwhile, Celina and Jason found themselves both getting turned on by Venus. However, besides simply arousing them, Venus' expanded body had a more profound impact on the two. For Jason it was simple: all his dreams of massive boobs were coming true right in front of him. While he didn't know how or why her boobs were so much bigger than he set them to be, he was extremely happy they were as he pitched an obvious tent. For Celina however, things were a bit more complicated. At first, she was put off by the extremely erotic sight. However, as Celina watched Venus' boobs ripple and sway, a feeling rose from deep inside Celina. That feeling was a yearning, a yearning she suppressed for a long time.

Celina was never happy with her body. She was especially embarrassed by her lack of breasts. While all the other girls' boobs grew, Celina's mounds remained dormant, leaving her with a feeling of lack. So to compensate, she decided to put all her effort into her ass. Over years of working out, she perfected her butt. But it just never was the same. There was something about breasts that made them so special to Celina that not all the ass in the world could make up for having boobs. So, in the end, she still woke up every day to look down to see and feel nothing. Moreover, that feeling of lack never went away. In fact, it only got worse with time. Eventually, as Celina got older, her desire for breasts grew so much that she found herself booking an appointment with a plastic surgeon. But as she looked at the pricing options, Celina was rudely reminded that she was just a broke college student. And so, Celina's desires were left unfulfilled. In response, Celina suppressed her feelings, leading them to take a deeper and deeper root in her heart, whether she knew it or not.

So as she stood there staring at Venus' voluptuous body, all of those feelings she suppressed for so many years rose right to the top. Unconsciously she raised her hands to start rubbing her chest, wishing that she was this goddess in front of her; wishing that those boobs were hers. But then, Celina looked over to see Jason, who was slowly grinding against Venus with the most lustful, happy look on his face. Celina had never seen Jason look at her like that. Instantly, Celina's longing to be Venus soured into deep, raw envy and jealousy. Immediately, Celina interrupted them as she couldn't bare seeing Jason continue to pleasure himself with this random whore any longer.

"What the hell is going on? Who is this?" Celina loudly interrupted, causing Jason and Venus to slowly come back to reality.

"Oh, sorry Celina. This is Venus, she is a android from the alien planet that brought me here" he responded, surprised by her harsh tone.

"hi Celina, nice to meet you" Venus awkwardly added as she lay naked on the floor.

"An android? But she's a human?" Celina asked, ignoring Venus.

"Actually, I am almost entirely human except for my brain which is an electronic computer," Venus replied with a smile.

"Okay. But that still doesn't explain what the hell is going on with you. Like why are your tits and belly so fat?" Celina harshly replied again.

After saying that, Venus finally paid attention to the girl who was so rudely addressing her. Immediately, Venus noted her lack in the bosom department. Additionally, she noted the look of disgust on Celina's face as she looked at Venus' chest. As a result, Venus took a disliking to this jealous, anti-boob crusader. She would have to deal with her later...

"Well actually, my boobs are this 'fat' because master wanted them to be. And my belly is also 'fat' because I'm carrying master's babies." Venus replied with some attitude.

"Master!? Who are you calling master? You robot whore." Celina rudely said.

Venus then pointed to innocent Jason, dragging him into the crossfire. Jason felt the tension in the room building as Venus and Celina stared each other down, sizing up one another. Realizing this, Jason needed to stop this before things got out of hand.

"Woah woah woah! Settle down, girls. Settle down. We are all friends here. I think we all just got off on the wrong foot." Jason said attempting to douse the fire, which didn't work as they both sassily looked away from each other.

"Venus, why don't you go put on some clothes? When you come back, we can sit down and start over again. Sound good?" Jason said.

"Mphf. Fine. You are lucky master is here. Bitch..." Venus said to Celina as she stormed off, stumbling due to her new center of gravity.

"Who does she think she is? And calling you master? What is that all about" Celina said after Venus walked away.

"Well actually, she has been a servant on this ship for over 6000 years waiting for me," Jason replied.

"She waited 6000 years for you? Why? Because of your genetics?" Celina asked.

"Exactly. And since I'm the one meant to save her people, I'm now in charge of this ship. So naturally I became her master."

"Oh. I see. I had no idea" Celina said as a wave of realization washed over her.

"Yeah, there's more to people than meets the eye" Jason added on.

Celina couldn't imagine waiting 6000 years for someone who probably didn't exist. It gave her a new respect for Venus. Nevertheless, she was still jealous.

"I get that she is pregnant with your babies, but why are her boobs so big? Have they always been like that?" Celina asked.

"No. Actually, she used to be pretty flat."

"You're kidding...that girl? Flat?" Celina asked.

12