Reconnecting at the Lake Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wouldn't take long, everything about tonight was amazing. Both goddesses had taken good care of me, I felt like the luckiest man alive.

"Where do you want to cum?" Rachel asked after a few more minutes of titfucking. "Anywhere you want, your wish is our command." She really knew what she was doing.

I looked at Erin who was now resting against me, watching Rachel's tits, probably feeling left out again as her friend did something she couldn't do with her perky little B cups.

"Erin's mouth," I answered and she immediately perked up, excited to be called back into the game. "I want to cum straight down her throat while I suck on your tits."

Both girls approved of my request, Erin popped right up and stretched her jaw to prepare for one last sucking and Rachel picked up her pace for the last 30 seconds or so of titfucking until she let go and gave me one last suck before standing up to shove her tits in my face.

Erin was on my cock in no time, bobbing happily like she was on a mission, a mission to drink my cum.

Rachel stood over me and lowered her tits right into my mouth, moaning and petting the back of my head as I suckled.

"Good boy." She cooed. "Suck on my big tits... You fucked me so good, give us a nice big load."

That was it, Rachel's big tits in my face, Erin's eager mouth on my cock, the dirty talk whispers in my ear, I was done.

Shot after shot filled Erin's mouth, she bobbed and bobbed, slurping it all up and swallowing it all down as best she could. I damn near passed out from the strength of the orgasm; my nuts felt completely drained as Erin lapped up all that she could as I slowly went soft.

I briefly fell asleep on the chair while the girls cleaned up, but they pulled me to the bed before I was too far gone, we all passed out naked in each other's arms.

12