Reconnecting during Quarantine

Story Info
Harry and Lucille reconnect in dominating style.
3.1k words
4.14
12.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a completely true story of the events that will take place in late May 2020. If only you knew where to watch...

"I'm outside." Harry texted as he pulled the van into a parking spot in the nondescript industrial park where Lucile's office was located. She was deemed an essential worker and therefore she was required to continue to be in the office. He had driven from several states away to spend the week with her and this lunch break was how that week would begin.

"Be a good girl and remove your panties before you come out. And don't keep me waiting."

While the coronavirus raged all around the world, one new relationship would blossom. Harry and Lucile would let passion overpower reason and violated the quarantine for a secret tryst in the middle of the pandemic.

The virus had tallied one more casualty. The quarantine and close quarters were exacerbating the discontent at Harry's home and brought him up to the breaking point. Harry's marriage had been seriously on the rocks for years as general unhappiness had morphed into bouts of carnal lust with various easy prey - the lonely neighbor, the woman at work, etc. He was clearly acting in a way a husband should not, but would never consider leaving his wife and kids.

This changed when Lucile entered the picture and Harry felt the familiar pull of lust but also something much, much deeper. An intense love affair occurred which would lead to a new type of relationship built on complete honesty. An honesty that would extend to desires of the bedroom. Or in this case of the van sized RV.

Harry and Lucile knew each other from their teenage years but had only reconnected six months ago. Living in different states meant difficulty seeing each other in person but also meant that each time was unique and intense and much anticipated.

Lucile was in her late 30s and an absolute goddess who exuded an air of elegance and confidence. Her pale skin was offset nicely against her long, raven black hair. Her eyes were piercing green and her cheeks high and accentuated by deep dimples. She was fairly tall with an athletic body which bore evidence of years of sports and maintaining an active lifestyle into adulthood. A thin neck that begged to be kissed was followed by strong shoulders. Her breasts perfect B-cups that, on the smaller side, were exactly how Harry liked them. Her waist seemed impossibly taught and narrow before flaring out to beautifully curved hips and an ass that begged to be held, or spanked. Perhaps the feature that drove Harry the most wild was the artwork tattooed around her body, each told a story, each was a place to visit.

Harry was in his early 40s. He had maintained himself well by riding his bike to work and lifting weights regularly. He would occasionally enter a race or a triathlon, not to try to win but to give a reason to improve himself and get stronger. He was no stranger to the neighborhood pool nor would he get any complaints taking off his shirt and taking a dip. He was six feet tall with brown hair with an easy smile that could put you instantly at ease. But his blue/green eyes belied a deeper soul wrought with the experiences of real life and yet a sparkle of youthfulness and excitement for the future.

The new Mercedes van was about three times more than Harry wanted to spend on new accommodations but he need a change and new place to live along with mobility and this was going to be just the right solution. It was sleek and elegant, yet also unexpected and adventurous.

In a sense, it went along with the theme of this next phase of life - sexy and beautiful and dangerous and exciting.

-Knock-

Harry slid open the side door and caught his breath. After months of talking and selfies and FaceTime and two previous visits, she still took his breath away every time he saw her. He welcomed Lucile into the fully equipped tiny home that would be their first joint purchase, his apartment and their source of adventure.

She stepped up and he closed the door behind her, just before grabbing her in a full body embrace and kiss that would have been indecently long had they still been outside. Her tongue exploring his mouth and he behaving as one dying of thirst and discovering a spring. He couldn't resist the urge to grab her head and pull it to the side to expose her neck - one of his favorite features. Lucile felt his lips at first and then tongue, followed by his teeth as he explored with a bit of reckless abandon finally realizing that he probably shouldn't leave any visible marks when she still had to go back to work after lunch.

Harry pulled himself back long enough to realize he had a plan and needed to stick with it.

"I missed you." he said.

"I love you." Lucile responded.

"Close your eyes." he said in a stern voice.

She was anticipating that he would check to see if she had followed his instructions. She wondered how he would respond when he found out, hoping that this was what he really wanted from her.

But she heard him move across the RV instead and started to disobey and open her eyes.

"Keep them closed." Anticipating her moves.

She closed her eyes only to be shocked into opening them again with the loudof the champagne bottle opening a few feet away.

"We need to celebrate! Mimosa, my Love?" he offered.

"Thank you."

He handed her her glass and lead her over to the rear captains chairs, comfortable but also out of sight of any outside eyes being in the main cabin.

"I could sit and look at your face and into your eyes all day," Harry started.

"I know the feeling exactly," she replied.

"Good." he continued "but finish your drink because we need to christen this home and we only have 50 minutes left."

"I want you to fuck me on every surface in here," she purred.

"I will fuck you how I want and where I want," asserting his dominance. "Your only choice in the matter was whether or not you followed my instructions and if you therefore need to be punished too."

"That's not fair - you didn't give me enough time and my boss was right there so I couldn't..." she began. Did he hear a bit of fear in her voice?

"Stand up."

She did as she was told and Harry knew this is exactly what she wanted. He wondered if her boss was even at work today.

"Turn around and put your hands on the wall," he commanded. Then he grabbed her throat with his left hand and whispered into her ear. "Let me see if you're a good girl or a bad girl."

He slid his right hand around her body and into her jeans. Immediately feeling that she had left on her panties in defiance of him. His already hard cock throbbed in his pants and she could feel it already pressed up against her well formed ass. His left hand could feel her face turn into a slight smile and he knew she planned this all along and was looking forward to what he had in store.

Harry reached in further and found her clit and began working it directly, the way she liked it most. He was somewhat surprised that he already felt her moisture on his fingers but it had been a few weeks since they last were together.

He pulled his fingers out of her pants and spun her around. She had to quickly recover her face to erase her smile and put on a hard look. Looking directly into her eyes he knew he loved this woman so much. He could simply kiss her for hours, but she was begging to be dominated.

"Open your mouth," he said. No sooner had she opened her lips again, perhaps to say some retort, he shoved his fingers, wet with her own juices, into her mouth. He was not gentle, as he wanted to foreshadow the treatment she'd soon get from other parts of him. But she responded immediately and began sucking and licking at his fingers. She was not going to back down.

"Take off your shirt. I want to see your tits when my cock is in your mouth," he growled.

"As you wish," she responded. Evoking an the unspoken reference.

He stopped her. "When we're out there, we're partners. 50/50 in everything. When we're in here, you'll address me as Sir. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir" she smiled.

"Good girl. Now continue, and get on your knees."

She removed her baggy v-neck shirt that was already rather revealing, only to expose the exact bra he wanted her to wear - the shear, leopard print one that held her exquisite breasts perfectly.

She got to her knees, finding the pillow he'd placed there for her on the hard floor. He did love her after all.

"Take it out and slap yourself with it since you're such a bad girl."

"MMmm. Yes sir." She pulled his large cock free and immediately had all of the tingles happening once again between her legs. Lucile loved it when he addressed her with such authority and the sight of his cock dangling at her lips was almost too much.

She grabbed his cock by the base and slapped his 8" against her cheeks a few times, hard enough that they both could feel it. She felt him start to gather up her long hair so that he could see her face as he entered her and take control when it pleased him to do so.

"Now stop fucking around. I want to feel you gagging on this cock. Your throat is mine to do as I please. I don't want any bullshit suburban blowjob, you need to take all of me in."

With that she pulled his cock into her mouth and far down her throat. She was doing her best to bob and go deep but he wanted more and used his handhold on the top of her head to force himself deeper into her throat.

After a few seconds she coughed and pulled back, only get a single breath and push herself back onto his cock. She wanted to prove to him that she was in control not him. He pushed himself another inch deeper and could feel her throat convulse as he hit her gag reflex. This time he pulled her head back and let her catch a breath and then shoved himself in again.

Yes he was in control. Deeper again. Coughing and gagging. Spittle was dripping down her chin. He pulled himself out and pressed his balls to her lips.

"These too," he commanded and she immediately started licking and sucking on his balls. He stroked his cock while she explored with her mouth but he had other plans.

"I need to taste that pussy - now." he demanded and grabbed her by the arm leading her to the counter at the kitchenette.

They paused for a moment looking at each other. Both longing for this moment so weeks, or months or indeed years. She kicked off her shoes and he did the same in anticipation of things to come. A passionate kiss ensued before he spun her around again. This time he began to remove her pants and the offending panties, revealing her glorious features that would soon be glowing red. He bit her shoulder - hard.

Harry intended to leave Lucile's body with marks of everywhere he'd been and that remind her that she was his.

"I love you" she breathed again. His heart skipped and he almost faltered, but he had a role to play.

-Smack-

He slapped her ass hard enough that his hand stung and her knees buckled not expecting this.

"You will address me as Sir."

"I love you, Sir" she obeyed. This time the fear in her voice was real. Perhaps realizing that purposely disobeying his panties request had not been a good idea.

"I love you too." he responded lifting her easily and setting her on the counter. He kissed her once again so that she knew it was true before getting to his knees.

He wrapped his arms around her legs and opened them, breathing in the intoxicating scent. He could truly spend the rest of his days pleasuring her with his mouth. Lapping directly on her clit, diving in as deep as his tongue would allow on occasion, and sometimes detouring to soft kisses or hard bites on her legs when he needed a breath. After several minutes and his face fully soaked in sweet nectar he stood and kissed her deeply. Harry loved the idea of sharing their juices, especially when he gave her her own pussy juice.

Lucile was dripping and ready for her punishment.

He pulled her from the counter and lead her to the couch at the rear of the RV. He bent her over seat so that her knees were on the bench and her elbows rested on the back. Her head was directly at the rear window. Lucile was naked now and Harry followed suit. It's a good thing the heavily tinted windows were essentially one way but they did add to the exhibitionist feel to clearly see people walking around outside and while hoping that they couldn't quite see inside.

She knew her spankings would come next and it only made her tingle more. But then Harry grabbed her hips and pulled her back to his cock. His wide cock and her still tight pussy made for magic every time they came together. He had to work himself into her despite her obvious excitement. It took him a couple minutes to get completely inside her and her body already started to shake. It had been long enough.

He had to delay the punishment too as he needed more and began the familiar motion of rocking in and out of her body. Her perfect ass bouncing against his abdomen, her hips creating the handles he needed to drive himself in deeper.

He reached up with his left hand and gathered her long black hair again. Wrapping it around his hand to create a handle and control her whole body the way he wanted. And with that he was ready.

With his big cock still deep inside her pussy, pushing up against her cervix, his left hand hold her by the hair.

-SMACK-

Harry's right hand came down hard on her right ass cheek. He could feel her pussy convulse at the pain. She whimpered only slightly but did not buckle at all.

-SMACK- -SMACK-

His hand already stung and looking over he could see her cheek was beginning to glow. She would have some difficulty sitting the rest of the day.

-SMACK-

This time her knees buckled and her sigh was more audible. But it was also followed with a throaty moan and a wonderful pussy clench around my still buried cock.

-SMACK-

Now Harry could see marks of deep burgundy amidst the glowing red skin. That was enough.

"How many was that?" he toyed. Slowly rolling his hips to give her the pleasure of being fucked slowly while being punished.

"Five."

Growl. Immediately he bit her other shoulder, not want to continue spanking.

"Five, Sir."

"Good girl."

Now he'd switch sides to finish the treatment that she loved so much.

-SMACK-

The first spank to her left cheek landed hard but the fresh skin was cool and ready. Her pussy clenched again around his cock.

-SMACK- -SMACK-

The intensity of the swats heat up her ass quickly and so he also started working her pussy more with his cock. She was in heaven and in hell at the same time.

-SMACK-

Deep red emerged. One more to go and they both knew it. He leaned down and kissed her back.

"I love you." he whispered.

-SMACK-

Her pussy clenched hard around his cock and he took the opportunity to grab her hip with his spanking hand and fuck her hard while still pulling her hair to control the pace. It wasn't long before she began to tense up as another orgasm raged through her body. This time he didn't stop, he simply slowed and kept moving inside her to elongate the pleasure. Lucile had earned it.

"We have 15 more minutes and I need to give you something to last you the rest of the day." he stated. She knew what he meant. She wanted his cum on her when she went back to work.

"Yes please, Sir, I need it." Lucile begged.

"Sit back," he commanded as he hit the button to convert the couch into a bed. "One more surprise."

He pulled out new restraints that he purchased for this trip, already planning how to connect them to the bed in the RV.

"I know you've been wanting these. Lay back like a good girl." Harry said as he began tying each of her limbs to a corner of the queen sized bed.

Once she was good and captive he took the opportunity to dive into her pussy one more time with his mouth. He really could not get enough of her flavors. But he also needed release.

He slid up her body and entered her without pretense. All of today's exertion building to a sweaty collision of bodies and he loved every second of it. She was in her own world of pleasure, which heavy, muscular body pressing down on her.

"Use my body, Sir, you own it. You own all of me... Sir" Lucile added quickly as she worked to drive him over the edge. "Give me your cum. I need it, Sir."

Harry was reaching his climax quickly. He reached up and grabbed her throat roughly causing her all sorts of new sensations and driving himself right up to the edge as he watched her face flush with pleasure as he fucked her anew and she struggled against her bindings.

He pulled himself out and sprayed his cum all over her pussy and belly, some flying as far as her breasts. He was careful to not get any in her face since she did need to be back in the office in 5 minutes. He quickly moved up to her mouth and let her suck the rest of his cum from his cock. And then he leaned down and kissed her deeply while he started to remove the restraints.

"I love you," Harry whispered pulling her into an embrace.

"I love you too," Lucile responded. Testing the waters, were they equals again?

"Good."