"Reconnecting" with Ex-wife

Story Info
Ex-wife uses happily remarried husband.
2.2k words
3.43
37.2k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: ex wife uses happily remarried husband.

Based on true events

(FemDom, NonConsent, Loving Wifes).

**************************************************

He knocked on the door of a 2 story house. Michael was there to pick his son for the weekend as he has done for the last 7 years. Usually he would hang outside the door for around 10 minutes just waiting for Logan to get out of bed, brush his teeth, have breakfast, get dressed. It seems no one in the house was in the hurry to get out. Michael patiently waited for his son to come out.

Imagine his surprise when he saw the door being opened within 20 seconds. By none other than his ex-wife. She was standing in the doorway, smirking. Her hair was auburn brown, shoulder length and damp, obviously she just got out of the shower. Michael noticed water droplets running down the side of her neck. Her youthful face did not have any make up as she was naturally pretty at 35, pale face with thin lips and pearl white teeth, not that she smiled at Michael lately. In fact for the last 5 years Michael has not seen his ex-wife. It has become a routine: Michael would show up on weekends, knock on the door, wait 10 minutes, Logan walks out and they are off. He would bring him back on Sunday arvo. There was no need, apparently, for the 2 parents to meet, talk, discuss Logan's schooling or upbringing or anything else for that matter. Mia felt nothing but contempt for her ex.

There she was, standing in a robe and fluffy slippers. Her toned body, firm but small titts - B cup, were hidden underneath her long, beige robe. Mia disdainfully looked down at Michael, which came to her naturally, glanced around the neighbours' houses, she would hate even being seen with him. Mia was a Bitch with a capital B.

There was no "hello", no pleasantries, she simply said: "Inside".

Michael hesitantly walked up 3 steps and entered a house, inside of which he only saw through an open main door while standing on the front lawn. He followed Mia through the spacious hallway. His eyes were glued to her shapely, petite ass hidden beneath the robe swaying from side to side and her perfect, white, smooth calves. He could smell the faint scent of her shampoo and aftershower-freshness.

"Logan is not here" Mia said as she picked up her cup of coffee and took a sip while staring at her ex.

"Whe..." before Michael could finish his question Mia interrupted:

"Sleepover at friends" she picked up a wrench from her kitchen counter and handed it to Michael, "I have a leak under the sink" and pointed to an open cupboard under the sink where a small paddle had formed.

There was no "please", "can you help", "can you fix this...", nothing. Mia's "request" to fix the leaky pipe was so forward. Michael felt compelled to do it as this was no big deal for him and he wanted to get into his ex-wife's good books, however, in his mind a barrage of questions were screaming at him: "What is going on? What the fck am I doing inside her house? What the fuck? Why is she all of a sudden talking to me? Why is she asking me to help her? The Bitch! This is the best she can do to start a conversation? What a cunt! It's been over 5 years?"

Michael has not talked on the phone, in person, exchanged emails nor SMSes with Mia for at least 5 years. He got over the divorce, came to terms with child support payments and picking up Logan as Mia dictated, regardless of arrangements made in court. On many occasions Michael would stand outside Mia's house waiting for Logan to come out, however, there was no one home. No answer at the door, no phone call nor message prior letting him know of Mia and Logan's absence. Mia was a Bitch who did as she pleased.

Initially this was hard to deal with, but over time it became the norm. Not good, not bad, just is. Michael was happily divorced and happily remarried. Few months after the divorce he met a stunning, strawberry blonde and they hit it off immediately. Five years down the track - house in the suburbs, 2 kids, gorgeous wife and a happy life. So why was he lying in his ex-wife's kitchen, on the floor, in a paddle under the sink, tightening a leaky pipe?

Mia stood over him, seductively lifted her right foot out of the slipper and gently rubbed Michael's groin. "That was unexpected" he thought.

"Does your little boy miss me?" she asked while gently massaging his dick.

Michael's eyes darted at Mia's foot. Slowly tracing her delicate leg up, hoping to see what's under that robe, while getting uncontrollably aroused.

"Mia, what the hell are you doing?" he tried to get up but pressure on his dick increased and Mia pinned him down to the floor where he remained lying, looking up at her, confused and aroused.

"Is your little dicky getting hard for me?" she asked with an evil yet sexy smile on her face, continuing massaging his cock with her foot.

The words shot through Michael like a bolt of lightning. It took him back to the time when they were married and Mia used to tease him about the inches downstairs he lacked. Michael in return teased Mia about her small tits - 2 small mosquito bites, two pimples. Secretly Mia loved to be put down and taken by a "real man" but she would never admit to it.

Michael was a 37 year old, dressed in a simple white t-shirt, that accentuated his muscled biceps, and toned stomach, head full of spiky hair, pleasant face with kind eyes and usually a warm smile. His blue jeans were getting tighter, Mia was turning him on and Michael was hard.

"Your little cocky IS getting hard for me" she cooed, continuing rubbing it with her foot. "You miss my warm, little pussy?" she flashed her bush, laughed and walked away.

"What the f...?" Michael thought as he got up from under the sink. Mia was sitting by the kitchen table on a chair. Her robe was hanging loosely on her shoulders, showing a lot of cleavage, if she had any tits. She was playfully slightly opening and closing her legs. The bottom part of the robe was draped around her legs. Michael could clearly see her neatly trimmed triangle and her moist pussy lips.

"Show me your little cock" she said.

"I know you want to" she smirked at him.

Michael stood still like a statue, fixated on Mia. His heart started beating a million miles per second. He knew he had to get out of there but he couldn't move.

The robe did very little to conceal Mia's body. Her titties were still covered but her flat stomach, and her pussy were on display. She beckoned him with her index finger. Michael slowly moved towards Mia like he was in a trans - hypnotised. Mia swiftly undid Michael's belt buckle and pulled down his zip. While staring into Michael's eyes and holding his gaze, "let's see your little dicky" she said as she pulled down his jeans together with his boxers. Michael's hard cock was inches from Mia's face.

"Just as small as I remember it" she giggled and gently stroked it.

"Small but so hard" she was staring into Michael's eyes while stroking his 6 inch hard-on.

Mia was relentlessly making fun of his cock:

"Did your cock get smaller? It seems smaller than I remember it."

"I bet your cow of a wife also doesn't want this pathetic thing in her?"

Michael's cock jerked when Mia mentioned his wife.

"Your little dicky prefers my hand to your wife's cunt?" Mia continued stroking his very hard dick.

"ANSWER ME YOU LITTLE SHIT!" she erupted and squeezed Michael's balls. Hard.

Michael yelped in agony and sheepishly nodded. His eyes got teary. Either from the pain or the shame he was feeling, letting his ex talk like that about his wife. Michael felt so small and powerless. He didn't want to anger Mia as she had him by the balls.

"Man up, you little pussy" she slapped his face and pulled his balls down.

Michael was face to face with her now. He could smell her intoxicating scent. Her face was picture-perfect. He wanted to kiss her lips like he used.

Mia gently brushed his slapped cheek, her breath was on his face. She continued mocking him:

"I'm sorry, did that hurt? Your little dicky seems to like it though" she gently scraped her nails on his cockhead.

"Look how hard it gets in my expert little hand. Now, answer me, do you prefer my little hand on your tiny pee-pee or your cow-of-a-wife's cunt?"

Michael couldn't answer her as Mia started to squeeze his balls.

"Your hand, it's your expert little hand" Michael admitted.

"Be sure to tell your cow-of-a wife that" she slapped his other cheek, hard enough to leave a handprint and make a point.

"I know what will make you feel better" she squeezed his balls again and pulled them down.

Michael was on his knees, looking directly between Mia's legs.

"You remember your place? You little pussy boy. Don't you?"

Mia grabbed him by the hair and unceremoniously pushed Michael's face into her wet cunt.

"Breakfast is served" Mia laughed at her own joke.

Michael was aroused beyond belief. He started licking Mia's cunt like a man possessed.

"You, oh, were always, ah, such ah good, ah pussy eater" Mia was in seventh heaven.

Not only was she having her pussy licked, just the way she likes it, she was being eaten out by her happily married ex husband. That thought was taking Mia over the edge. She pulled on his hair, grinded his face in her pussy. Michael's face was covered in Mia's juices. She started squealing like a giddy little school girl.

"Yeah, lick my cunt pussy boy. This is your place, you little shit. Use that tongue of yours. Ohhh yeaahhh. "

Michael was sucking Mia's clit in earnest, at the same time inserted his middle and index finger into her extremely slippery cunt and started curling his fingers up - massaging her G spot. Mia went crazy:

"Oh yeah, that's it you little shit! Ohhhh, ahhhh. Yeaaaah. Make ahhh myaaah sluttyhhh cunt cuuuum. Arggghhhh"

Mia grunted and squealed like a big. She went silent for a split second, to get her lungs full of air and then she howled. With it she started squirting all over Michael's face. He thought she was going to pull his hair out or drown him, or both.

"Aarrrgghhh, yeahgggg"

Mia's orgasm lasted an eternity. Her vaginal walls were going to break Michael's fingers but he continued to scrape his fingers on her G spot that only drove Mia crazy. Juices were running down his chin, his t-shirt was saturated. Mia was riding out the best orgasm in a long time and on her ex husband's face.

As she was coming down, Mia pulled his hair away from her and with the last ounce of energy kicked him away from her. Michael was on his knees staring up at his exhausted ex wife. Juices were running down inside her thighs, her legs were fully spread, there was no modesty. Her little nipples were hard, cheeks were rosy pink, body covered in perspiration and a satisfied smile on her face. Michael could not resist the sight of his ex wife. That was the sexiest he has seen her in a long time.

He leaned forward and gently took her left nipple between his lips and started massaging it with his tongue. He shoved his hard dick into her wet cunt. She felt so loose and slippery. Michael didn't care. He started fucking her like she was the last woman on earth.

"You know I can't even feel your little dick inside of me" Mia teased.

"Do you fuck your cow-of-a-wife with that little thing?" Mia teased him.

He was on the edge of his own orgasm. Mia had no energy to fight him, she just let him use her and continued tormenting him by whispering into his ear:

"Common "big boy" fuck me harder. Make it hurt" she bit his earlobe.

He tried kissing the side of her neck and was squashing her little tits. He was close. Few more strokes... Michael pulled out, took a step closer to Mia. He jerked his cock inches from Mia's face. He could feel her warm breath on his cock.

After a few strokes he came all over her angel-like face. He was furiously tugging on his cock as streams of cum landed on her nose and mouth, forehead and her washed hair. He was spent.

Once he was done, Michael caught his breath. He slapped Mia across the face, hard "you such a cunt". He turned around and made his way to the door while pulling up his jeans and buckling up his belt.

To be continued?