All Comments on '"Reconnecting" with Ex-wife'

by MichaelWestenTheSecond

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Hmmmm... 'Michael could not resist the sight of his ex wife. That was the sexiest he has seen her in a long time.' Earlier, it was written that he hadn't seen her since the divorce. So, yeah. It was the first time he'd seen her in a long time. And her finger-crushing vagina. That's the stuff of Tijuana brothel legends! Hot. Mystifying. Decently written. 5/5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stop here plz or go to fetish. Its to Bad to be in loving wife.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

So he fucks up his marriage for an ex-wife who hates him and he hates in return?

I have an ex wife. I wouldn’t fuck her if she was the only woman on the planet and it was up to me to get her pregnant! Hell, I wouldn’t fuck her with your cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why? Two stupid people, whom we know nothing about, are having sex. I know I don’t care. They can do it out in the street, in a paddle for all I care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Piss poor.

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
To be continued?

Dont bother

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Iteresting preise.

Had real potential. But rushed. MUCH too rushed.

Needed a lot more teasing and edging of his cock before moving on. Needed her to edge him. With details. With dialog about what she was doing. And was going to do. And memories of past encounters with the details of how he was dominated and loved it.

Needs description of her pussy. Shaved? Manicured? Hairy? Was that the way she used to keep it? Did it taste the same? Did he like it?

Needs more details about his being forced to eat her pussy. Instructions of what she wanted him to do. Compliments when he did it the way she wanted.

Fout stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please don't continue. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"to be continued"? Please noooooo! This was shitty enough!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

"To be continued?" - If you don't know, why should we care?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh man i bet she recorded this to ruin his marriage and i bet he got sloppy seconds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lemme get this straight. A normal sized cock is now a little dicky? Where the fuck are you from? I have to admit, I read this only because it's your first and for me it will be the last. Don't bother with a continuation, this proved you're incapable of telling a decent story. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This does need a part two to flesh the story out and have a conclusion. For instance: Why did Michael put up with the custody crap?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No….

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why continue?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No, please don't.

MissLouisecdMissLouisecdover 2 years ago

would love that if my X was like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well that was a waste of time. Never continue. Ridiculous story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just a suggestion...You could do your readers the courtesy of writing "part one" at the beginning of your story so they are not stuck with a cliff-hanger.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Last 2 paragraphs saved an awful story...

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Ever get the feeling some of these retread writers have about a half dozen different aliases?

Some just share the same level of shittiness, and thats from top to bottom in every category when it comes to writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Continue this story asap

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I usually don't give negative review regardless. But this is not how cuckold work. If you cuckold you don't get divorce. If you divorce and remarried you are not cuckold. Please do not write this anymore. If this story is fiction, I understand but fiction need to be closed to reality. No more please.

KRD19254KRD19254over 2 years ago

Even though the last two paragraphs made the story barely 'bearable', it still sucks due to the deceptive subject: synopsis sentence; bait-n-switch. You lost this reader/writer.

/

He divorced her 7yrs ago (for what reason, who knows) but for him to allow himself to let her compromise his current marriage (w/2 kids) is unconscionable. He should have never entered her house when she said his son was not there. When she handed him the wrench (a test) - he should have put the wrench on the counter, asked when his son would be home, and walked out.

/

2*, Hooyah

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How the fuck are you going to SPH an above average dick

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandover 2 years ago

Michael, I do know it's unwise to confuse a narrator with the author himself. But all the way through my reading of this sordid revenge-fantasy ,,, this tale of the noble and unfairly persecuted divorced man and his 100% evil ex-wife ... I kept thinking this: You have got to try harder to forgive your Ex. It can't have been *entirely* her fault.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WTF did I just read??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thoroughly unpleasant story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh dear lord. Are there really people as dumb as KRD19254? Did he really just over analyze a fictional porn story?! It’s not real. Get over it.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 2 years ago

I agree with the Anonymous poster who wrote, "Thoroughly unpleasant story." I Did not even finish it.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

1 Star

Tendon dominate my ass

26thNCuck Disapproved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There are men whose realities are similar to this story. I have personally experienced some events very much like you describe.. That said, this story would have been better posted in Fetish or NonConsensual/Reluctant category than here. You would avoid most if not all the bullshit comments from the narrow minded assholes, but your story theme fits far better in one of these other categories. Please do not be discouraged by the nature of the comments here - they are NOT representative of all who read your story. And do keep on writing!

I hope you will give us more so that those of us who are interested can find out how this story turns out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Crap story

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

carp and UNFINISHED stupid stupid

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Do autora komentarza Paypig i do autora opowieści - Wasza choroba jest uleczalna.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMichaelWestenTheSecond@MichaelWestenTheSecond
Married man who likes to read at night. Looking forward to comments from readers. Suggestions are always welcome.