Reconnecting with Mom's Lost Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The smell of her sex was intoxicating. Ashley's camel toe was visible through her damp leggings. The tight wet vagina was outlined. The lips clearly pronounced. So hot.

She wanted to reach out and hold her oozing pussy in her own hand instead.

Ashley took it even further and started humping her own hands, rubbing and touching her covered mound with no previous experience as she moaned repeatedly "o-hh D-denise ...I --ii w-what's hap-pening t-to me?"

Focused on Ashley's beautiful rag, Denise kept pulling and rubbing the swollen nipples between her thumb and forefinger.

Ashley was moaning right into her ear, her hot breath tickling her slender neck. Turning her head to face her, not thinking straight anymore, Denise brings their mouths together as she smashed her lips on the younger girl's plumper ones, drowning her moans.

Opening her mouth to protest, Ashley unknowingly permitted Denise to slide her tongue in, venturing in her little mouth and connecting with her own tongue.

"Ummphh!! Doc- D-denise!" struggled little Ashley against the older woman's advances. Doctors weren't supposed to kiss their patients right? She thought to herself.

As much as she was turned on and dying to eat her little soaking wet cunt out, Denise had to stop herself from going any further, for she didn't want to scare the redhead away.

Breaking off the kiss, and removing her hands from the now bruised tits, Denise stood up, making her way to the kitchen, "well, everything seems to be working just fine ma'am... I'll meet you back down in a bit for dinner Ashley"

Confused and light-headed, poor Ashley was left speechless, clueless to what just happened between her and her mom's beautiful brunette friend.

All she knew was that she now definitely needed a second shower.

**********************************************************

"Mom? Are you awake? Can I come in?" knocked Ashley softly, opening the door to her mom's bedroom.

It was around 1 am already, and Denise had left about an hour ago that night. She decided it was better if she didn't stay over after all. Ashley was acting very weird around her after their little game.

And Denise didn't want her friend suspecting a thing. So leaving for the night was for the best.

"Ashley? Sweetheart, is everything okay?" Replied Moni, surprised as to why her little angel was still awake.

Placing her book on the nightstand to her left, Moni takes her reading glasses off and gives her whole undivided attention to the sweet child of her.

Standing still next to the doorframe, in her light pink nightgown and her disheveled red hair, stood Ashley, toying with the hem of her gown, her eyes busy analyzing the floor.

The dim light of the nightstand lamp perfectly illuminating her soft, delicate features. Moni was in awe of her daughter. Such a beautiful creature, so sensitive and fragile.

"Mom....I-I can't sleep" muttered Ashley, still staring at the floor.

"Oh baby...come here...tell me what's wrong sweetie. What's bothering my pretty little angel?"

Slowly and hesitantly, Ashley made her way to her mom's bed. Tracing the red duvet cover with her finger as she neared her mom, whose brown hair was pulled up in a messy bun, few strands decorating her pale, worried face.

Ashley's muteness was killing Moni by the second. She couldn't tolerate the silence. She really wanted to know what was bothering Ashley. It must have been something important, Moni thought, because her dear child was obviously embarrassed, her cheeks tainted scarlet.

Moni scooted away to the other side of the bed making room for Ash. Holding her hand out, Moni pulled Ashley by her hand, inviting her to bed with her.

Now that both mom and daughter were in bed, Moni closed the distance between the two, putting her arm around her baby and pulling her close to her chest.

"You know you can trust me Ashley. It's okay. You can tell me anything baby" Smiles Moni wholeheartedly at her sweet baby, staring down at Ashley's swollen lip caught between her teeth.

How she wanted to kiss those lovely plump lips and taste Ashley's cherry lip balm on them.

"I-I don't know where to start..." hesitated Ashley, fumbling with her hands

"It's okay sweetie, whenever you're ready" mumbled Moni, her hand playing with her daughter's silky red hair.

"Something happened today...with Denise" she finally breathed out. "W-we were playing Doctor" she confessed embarrassingly.

"Doctor?" that's not the answer Moni saw coming at all. "I didn't know you still played Doctor"

"I know...it was a silly idea...we were talking about old memories, and I really loved that game, you know...? And Denise suggested we played it for old time's sake, so I was really happy about it until..." and then Ashley went quiet. Her hands shaking under her mom's.

"Until...?" expecting an answer "until what Ashley?" by now Moni was dying of curiosity. Questions were bombarding her dirty dirty mind.

Did Denise get to touch her daughter? See her naked? She must have at least got the chance to touch her. How else would they play doctor? Oh god. Moni really wanted, no, needed to know what happened between her dear friend and her baby girl.

"Ashley... sweetie... what happened?" demanded Moni impatiently.

"I-I d-don't know mom... It felt funny... when she- uh- gave me a breast exam" stated Ashley rather quickly, taking Moni off-guard.

"She did what?!" Moni almost choked hearing those words coming out of her daughter's mouth. 'The audacity of that bitch!' She first thought. Gripping her daughter's hands firmly, her pussy pulsated and tingled at the thought of her daughter's big tits groped and fondled by her close friend.

She wanted to scream and punch Denise for touching her daughter so inappropriately. She was her daughter. HERS. She should've been the one touching her instead!

"I'm s-sorry m-mom...I d-didn't mean to make you mad...I-i'm sorry I'll just g-go back to my room..." squeaked little Ashley, oblivious as to why her mom was angry.

Tightening her grip over Ashley, Moni was struggling to form an answer. She was unbelievably mad and horny.

"It's okay baby... I'm not mad...I'm just, surprised that's all... -sighed Moni- go ahead, tell me what happened Ashley...tell me everything"

Shifting in her place, Ashley started telling her mom what happened earlier today with Denise, how she asked her to take her shirt off and got started with the breast "examination" all while Moni struggled to contain her arousal.

"She said it was necessary to make sure I responded well to stimuli, I-i didn't really know what that meant mommy...B-but her hands on my breasts f-felt...uh-..."

"...good?" interjected Moni, her eyebrows nearly connecting with her hairline. She couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"Y-yes...I --I felt really hot... as if I was on ...on fire d-down there..." admitted little

Ashley, shying further away from her mom. She knew she could trust her mother. She always told her everything. Her mom was her bestfriend.

"Look at me Ashley" commanded Moni rather sternly. She wanted her baby to look at her when she described to her how she felt. She was raging herself. She wanted to be the one to set her little cunt on fire and make her question herself. Oh how she wanted to kiss those plump pouty lips and mark her tits with her mouth.

Ashley reluctantly raised her eyes to look at her mom, her gray eyes threatening to spill hot tears on her flushed chubby cheeks. She was shaking under her mom's lustful stare.

Her mother's instinct taking over her perverted self, Moni reached out to wipe her baby's wet cheeks and push strands of hair out of her face.

"It's okay sweetheart... what you felt was completely natural... shh don't cry, it's okay, mommy's here..." bringing her child closer to her chest, Moni snuggled with her baby as she kissed her head.

"...Why did I feel this way mommy...?" inquired Ashley after a few minutes of silence.

"Hmm...? Oh... well, you were...-how do I say that thought Moni to herself- ...you were aroused sweetheart."

"What does that mean mom?" puzzled Ashley asked

Now, Moni was the one stuck under her daughter's curious stare. "Uh... you were turned on baby...Was your cunt wet?"

"M-mom!" gasped Ashley, not used to hearing such "foul" language coming out of her mom's mouth.

Laughing lightly, "what Ashley? You're old enough to use that word now. So tell me, was your cunt wet, baby?" Moni was becoming bolder by the minute. She wondered how Ashley kept her bush. Was it trimmed? Shaved? Or big and hairy?

Hmmm she wondered whether her snatch was wet now.

Ashley's big chest heaved as she struggled to control her labored breathing. Her mom's questions were confusing her further. She did feel her panties getting wet, but she also thought she peed herself. So Ashley refrained by nodding her head, confirming her mom's suspicion.

"Are you wet now?" again, taken by surprise, Ashley was now speechless. She didn't know what to say. She and her mom never had such a conversation before.

It felt so intimate...so inappropriate.

And being the little naïve, prude she was, Ashley securely wrapped her arms around her torso, covering her big tits that her mom has been ogling for the past hour. Worse, she felt her hard nipples poking through her pink nightgown, and rubbing against her arms. Was she aroused? Is that what it meant?

"Baby... It's okay. It's nothing to be ashamed of. I'm taking it that you've never touched yourself before?" pushed Moni even further.

She knew she was crossing some mom-daughter boundaries, nevertheless she didn't care. Her nipples were hard herself, standing straight out, really close to her daughter's swollen lips. She just wanted to close the distance, and "accidently" pop her tit in her daughter's warm mouth.

The conversation was taking an unexpected turn. Ashley was starting to regret coming to her mom's room but at the same time her mom's gentle caress and soft chest brought her huge comfort.

"I- I ha-have n-never..." biting her lip, Ashley swiftly shook her head.

Moni smiled to herself, clearly enjoying her daughter's misery a little too much.

Watching her struggling to utter a word, sinking deeper into her chest trying to hide her flushed face and embarrassment, was arousing to Moni.

"Oh sweetheart, don't be ashamed. Touching yourself is.. completely normal" whispered Moni seductively in her daughter's ear.

Kissing her forehead, Moni placed small kisses all over Ashley's face, cheeks, and small nose. Showering her with kisses before leaning in and passionately kissing her daughter's full lips. A lover's feverish kiss.

"M-mom, w-what are you... doing??" cracked Ashley out between breathes. Her heart beating fast, she felt as if it's going to pop right out of her chest. Using her small hands, Ashley struggled to push her mom away by her shoulders. She was so confused. Why was her mom kissing her like...like a boy would..?

Unfazed, Moni kept attacking her daughter's mouth, taking the chance to slip her tongue in as soon as Ashley started protesting.

Defeated, Ashley let her mom take the lead, as her hands slid away of her face to wander around her body. Forcefully pushed against the headboard, Ashley suddenly found herself squeezed between her mom and the bed, her mom topping her and kissing her with so much passion and vigor.

She felt lightheaded and confused. Suddenly feeling weak and paralyzed, unable to move or stop her mom's advances.

Breaking the heated kiss off, Moni whispered in her daughter's ear, "baby...it's okay...don't fight it...mommy will take good care of you"

Placing light kisses on her ear, nibbling and sucking her earlobe, Ashley squirmed under her mom's weight. Her mom was quite light yet Ashley struggled to push her away.

Moni pecked and licked her sensitive skin, going from her ear, her neck, to her jawline, and all the way down to her covered ample chest.

Moni paid attention not to miss any of the revealed skin. Smiling into her daughter's bountiful chest, feeling her daughter tense up underneath her, Moni brought her hands right to her helpless daughter's sides, firmly placing them on her big girl tits. She could feel her hard nipples poking right through her nightgown. Begging to be freed.

Feeling the not-so-familiar heat rising up between her legs, Ashley tried, unsuccessfully to squeeze her legs shut. Unfortunately for Ashley, her mom was caught in between. Smiling to herself, Moni pressed herself down against the redhead's hot center.

Her palms on her baby's big juicy tits, brushing against her raised nipples. "Oh...aren't they sweet...greeting me" toyed Moni with her daughter. Oh how she enjoyed torturing her helpless baby.

"M-mom... I t-think...I think we should sleep..."muttered Ashley, her hands limp next to her.

Ignoring her daughter's attempts to break free, Moni pressed her palms stronger against her tits, earning a moan out of Ashley. Flicking her nipples with her fingers, Moni started rocking her hips back and forth against Ashley's wet cunt. Her nightgown was partially raised, revealing her obviously damp white panties to her mom.

Moni knew it was Ashley's first time, so despite her horniness, she wanted her sweetheart's first time to be special. She wanted Ashley to be prepared for what's coming.

Removing her hands from her daughter's jugs, Moni fingered her daughter's revealed chest. Slowly and teasingly, she drew on the covered skin, dipping her finger into her deep cleavage, fingering it. Ashley's chest was flushed, her breath was heavy and labored.

"You've grown up so much baby... you should let these babies out more often..." teased Moni. Continuing her sly assault of her darling's chest, Moni shifted positions and straddled Ashley, slowly applying pressure on her wet core.

Ashley couldn't help but release a loud moan. What was her mom doing to her? Her beautiful mom, her brown hair now loose, was tickling her red cheek. Moni firmly grasped her boobs. Unable to stop herself, Moni repeatedly pinched, flicked and pulled her daughter's nipples.

Moni was wildly riding her daughter's covered pussy, as she tweaked and tortured her sensitive nubs. Ashley was incoherently moaning, her face covered under her hands. She was shaking both from the intensity of the pleasure and her mom's fast pace.

Feeling her daughter nearing her orgasm, Moni quickly pulled Ashley's nightgown down, nearly tearing it off. Bearing the big tits to herself, Moni moaned, Ashley's boobs were jumping and bouncing in all directions. Moni brought her face close, squeezing it in between the juicy melons. Her lips nibbling the soft slightly sweaty chest.

Her hands still tightly grasping her boobs, Moni tortured her baby's hard rosy nipples, as she kissed her chest, nearing them. They were very hard and pointy, calling for attention. Without a thought, Moni brought Ashley's right nipple into her hot waiting mouth, engulfing it with her saliva and sucking hard.

Ashley shook and moaned under her mom. She shuddered and trembled as the orgasm took over her.

Smiling successfully into her daughter's hard tit, Moni popped the nipple out of her mouth and slid off her daughter's confused, quivering shape.

Suddenly aware that she was now released, Ashley rapidly got off the bed nearly tripping. She felt dizzy and hot. Her thighs were sticky.

"Goodnight Ashley" smirked Moni admiring her troubled baby,

"Uhh... G-goodnight-t mom..." stammered Ashley as she exited her mom's bedroom.

***************************************************

It's been a week since that heated night between mom and daughter, and Ashley was still as confused as to what happened. She never got an answer as to why she felt that way. Why did she feel so...funny? And weird when touched like that...?

Nevertheless, naïve Ashley forgot all about that and acted as if nothing ever happened, neither between her and her mom, nor between her and Denise. She thought all girls had this kind of special bond with their mom. ... But with her mom's friend?

Anyway, it was Friday and Denise finally visited again. She explained that she was busy with work and moving out.

Sipping on her hot dark cup of coffee, her much needed morning caffeine dose,

"So...Ashley told me you two...played doctor last time" spilled Moni at last, curiously eyeing her friend.

Ashley was in the kitchen baking a cake. She begged her mom to let her experiment a bit. She promised she wouldn't burn the kitchen down. She was very excited to show both Denise and her mom what a good little baker she can be.

Choking on her own saliva, Denise unfolded and then folded her legs, straightening her posture. Her pencil skirt slightly raising above her knees. Her hand was slightly gripping the sofa's armchair.

"She did?" intervened Denise, taking a gulp of her water.

"Mhm... She told me everything Denise and... it's okay."

Raising her eyebrow, Denise couldn't believe it. She was okay with her friend touching her daughter?

"Not that I fancy you touching my daughter, Denise. My own daughter" leaned in Moni in her seat, her darker eyes meeting her friend's emerald ones.

"But... I can understand what it's like to drool over those big tits and that tight body." Described Moni, her hands emphasizing their roundness and size.

"What I'm saying Denise is that... we should... you know, help Ashley out" winked Moni, sliding back into her seat.

"What are you saying?" Denise was puzzled. Did she mean what she thought she meant?

"Oh c'mon Den! You know what I'm talking about. Don't play dumb. Ashley is...well she is, how do I say that... too innocent for her own good. And I think, I think we should help her out. You know...teach her about herself"

Staring at her friend, awaiting her reaction, Moni hoped Denise would agree. After all, she knew how much innocent younger girls aroused Denise. Especially ones with big tits like her daughter's.

"So what do you say?" pushed Moni further.

"I- " Denise was instantly cut off, as their person of desire made way into the living room, her heavy breasts bouncing with every step she took, her bubble butt swaying in her small plaid skirt as she rushed to put the hot cake on the coffee table.

"I did it!" exclaimed Ashley happily "I did it mommy, I baked a cake! It's chocolate too, your favorite!" she giggled.

Moni didn't have to wait for an answer from Denise to know whether she agreed or not. She could see it in her eyes, how much lust and desire she had for Ashley. She was sure her friend's pussy was tingling just like hers was.

"Oh baby! It smells so good! I'm so proud of you! In fact, Denise and I both are. Isn't that right Den?"

Turning around, the small redhead looked hopefully at Denise, flicking her eyes to her lips as she took a bite of the hot cake.

"It's so good Ash sweetie" moaned Denise, taking another bite to please Ashley even more. Seeing her smile so widely at her had her heart skipping a beat. And so did her pussy.

*************************************************

It was dark already, and the three of them were comfortably seated on the couch, Ashley squeezed in between, watching a movie. All of them were in their pjs, warmed up under a blanket they shared.

Ashley was wearing a blue buttoned up shirt and matching pants. She looked adorable thought Denise. Her head was laid on her mom's shoulder, and snuggled up to her.

Hesitantly, Denise brought her hand over Ashley, hugging her other side. Ashley felt safe, sitting between two women dear to her little heart. Women who made her feel things she never felt before. And women who touched her like nobody else did.

Recalling those moments, Ashley shook and hid behind the blanket, embarrassed.