Reconnecting with Mom's Lost Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you okay baby?" whispered Moni, aware of her daughter's sudden discomfort.

Kissing her forehead, Moni placed her hand on her daughter's shaky legs, rubbing them back and forth, calming her down.

Denise herself played with Ashley's soft hair, curling it with her fingers, and placing small kisses on her right ear and down her neck.

Flushed and worked up, Ashley mindlessly kicked the blanket off, exposing herself to the older women and accidently easing their access to her vulnerable body.

"Are you hot?" whispered Denise seductively in Ashley's ear, lightly nibbling her earlobe.

Moni brought her hand to her baby's face, gently closing the distance between the two as their lips met. Moni placed a small kiss on Ashley's plump lips looking her straight in the eyes before she completely leaned in, kissing her feverishly, her hand gripping her slender, fragile neck.

Moaning softly into the kiss, Ashley reluctantly allowed her mom to kiss her again, letting her tongue slide into her mouth, meeting her own. Ashley hesitantly brought her hands to her mom's face, softly placing them on her cheeks.

Feeling left out and incredibly horny, Denise slipped her hand between Ashley's legs, forcefully parting them, earning a shocked gasp out of Ashley's mouth as the kiss broke off.

"W-what are you doing...?" trembled Ashley, trying to force her legs back shut.

But Denise was much stronger and her lust was driving her insane. Gripping both thighs with her hands, Denise ripped Ashley's pajama pants off, her fingers digging into Ashley's inner thighs' flesh, bruising her.

"D-denisee...!" squeaked Ashley. The last thing she expected was for Denise to handle her this way...so harshly. Ashley wanted to cry. She felt violated. Hot tears threatening to spill. Ashley felt hurt; yet she couldn't understand why her pussy throbbed so badly.

Moni was pleased with herself. Jealous Denise was so mean and abrupt. So hot. She slipped her hand in her shorts checking how wet she was. She didn't wear any panties. Her cunt was dripping. Sliding a finger in, parting her lips, she could feel her engorged clit screaming for attention. She moaned watching her friend assaulting her daughter.

Ashley's furiously beating heart and worried expression, turned Denise on even more. She loved scared, vulnerable little girls. So innocent and sweet, waiting to be deflowered.

Ashley sank deeper into the couch, but she had nowhere to go. Glancing sideway to look at her mom, pleading her with her eyes, Ashley was met with a surprise.

She could see her mom's hand furiously moving in her shorts. Her eyes were

closed and her lips were slightly parted.

Confused and betrayed, Ashley turned back to Denise, whose fingers were tracing the marks she left on her thighs. Realizing she was looking at her, Denise came closer to Ashley and held her by her chin.

"Kiss me" ordered her Denise. And their lips connected, their tongues dancing and swirling as she abruptly cupped Ashley's sex, making her gasp loudly.

Denise firmly grasped Ashley's panty covered crotch, her palm pressing against her hard clit. Torturing her even further, Denise pushed two fingers against Ashley's entrance as she rubbed her palm on her pussy.

"D-den-nisee...!" moaned Ashley in between kisses. It felt so wrong, yet so good.

"Wh-hat is hap-ppening t-to me D-denise" Ashley's little cunt was on fire. She felt wetness spreading as Denise kept rubbing her hot pussy.

Her little hands grasping Moni's arms trying to push her away. This was so wrong she thought. Her mom was pleasuring herself while her dear friend tortured her little girl.

"D-Denise! St-top... please ... t-that's n-not right-t..." managed Ashley to say.

"Unbutton your shirt Ashley" ordered her Denise, smiling devilishly.

"W-what?"

"I'm not asking again. Unless you want me to unbutton it for you" retorted Denise aggressively.

Trembling under the older woman's heated gaze, Ashley shakily, brought her hands to the top of her shirt, undoing the first button of her blue pjs.

Ashley was taking too long and Denise's patience was running down thin.

"Faster Ashley! We don't have all day!"

And with that said, Denise aggressively tore the younger girl's shirt open, buttons flying, and her big boobs jiggling and displayed for both women to see.

Two pair of eyes were now glued to Ashley's big pert mounds. The rosy nipples hard and puffy, glaring back at the two beautiful older women.

The pretty redhead recoiled further in the couch, shuddering and attempting to cover her silky white tits.

Standing off the couch, Moni followed Denise's step and pulled Ashley's pants down, earning no protest from her daughter. Now, all nude but in clad white panties, dried tears on her flushed face, Ashley fumbled with the hem of her white panties.

"Oh my! You're adorable sweetheart. Don't you agree Den" gasped Moni out loud, not taking her eyes off her daughter's magnificent figure.

"Why don't you stand up and give us a little show Ashley? Hmm..."

Ashley did as expected of her. Standing up, Ashley took a step forward and slowly twirled around as both women encouraged her, their eyes hazily following the girl's boobs and butt as they swayed. Maybe if she did as they told her, they would finally leave her alone, and let her go back to her room.

"Lovely!" exclaimed both women simultaneously.

Denise leaned in front of Ashley, her face straight in front of Ashley's covered mound. "Such cute panties you're wearing Ashley... I love that little bowtie..." murmured Denise, her finger lightly playing with her panties little bowtie.

"Oh! Look Moni, your little girl is so wet"

Both women were now closely staring at Ashley's panties, smelling her and rubbing their noses against Ashley's hot core.

"W-wha ..." squirmed Ashley. Denise's finger was torturing her, slowly molesting her little cunt. Sliding it down her slit, back and forth, and resting it on her clit, applying pressure against the hard protruding flesh.

Stopping the redhead from closing her legs, Moni and Denise both slipped the younger's panties off, who now stood completely naked in front of their hungry eyes and relentless hands.

Ashley felt beyond humiliated now. The older women were looking at her as if they wanted to eat her alive. Her legs were quivering, she didn't dare say a word.

"Beautiful..." murmured Moni. Her daughter was a goddess. She couldn't believe she was her daughter. Hers. Ashley's bush was neatly trimmed. Dark red hair covered her pussy. Her inner lips nearly sticking out.

Standing up behind her daughter, holding her up, Moni carefully brought her hand to her daughter's pussy and parted the lips. Tracing them with her fingers as she slid her finger down her slit, spreading the juices all over her cunt.

"M-mom" moaned Ashley, her mom's finger playing with her sensitive flesh. The finger tracing her hot core, circling her clit.

"I love you baby" whispered Moni in Ashley's ear, lightly nibbling her earlobe.

Stripping her clothes off as she watched her friend pleasuring her virgin innocent daughter was driving Denise's pussy insane. Her firm tits stood proud on her chest. They were nowhere as big as Ashley's lovely juts.

Her own light brown nipples were erect. Tweaking a nipple with her forefingers, Denise moaned as she admired Ashley's plump lips and hard nips.

Launching forward, Denise latched her hot mouth on Ashley's hard pink treat earning a surprisingly loud moan from the naïve girl. Smiling, Denise toyed with the hard nub with her tongue, licking and flicking it. Her teeth slightly biting the sensitive flesh.

Her other hand was busy groping and squeezing Ashley's other mound. So big and soft. Denise slapped the boob a bit too forcefully leaving a bruise. She tweaked the flesh, pinched it and flicked the nipple, harshly pinching it. She was very much enjoying the abuse of the younger girl's tits.

Her pussy was throbbing, oozing juices. She could feel them sliding down her legs as she hungry sucked on both titties, switching back and forth between the eager nipples. They were long and hard. Denise would die for these treats.

Keeping a mouth latched on a long nipple, Denise slid a finger between her lips. She was incredibly wet. Sliding her fingers between her folds, Denise abruptly stuck two fingers deep in her cunt, biting hard on Ashley's nipple.

Torn between pain and pleasure, Ashley was in ecstasy. Denise's touch was so wild and harsh yet her mom's was soft and gentle, like a lover's.

Taking a hint from her friend, Moni gently poked at Ashley's entrance with her finger, trying to ease it in. But Ashley was so tight.

"N-no mom...d-don't pl-lease..." pleaded Ashley with her mom, her eyes tightly shut as she suddenly felt wetness on her hot cunt.

"O-ohhh!" moaned the redhead, her eyes fluttering open, surprise written all over her face as she glanced down to Denise, her mouth between her legs.

"D-den-..." Ashley shook and trembled as Denise's mouth attacked her little cunt. Sucking hard on her hard clit, her tongue licking and flicking, doing wonders to Ashley's body and mind.

Moni firmly held her daughter's fragile figure, her hands grasping each tit with a hand, from behind.

"Kiss mommy Ashley" ordered Moni softly. Obediently, Ashley allowed her mom to kiss her, and even tried kissing her back herself.

Her body was on fire. Her boobs squeezed and massaged by her dear mom, the nipples flicked and pinched.

Spreading her legs further open, Denise gripped the younger girl's ass, firmly spreading the legs open. Sucking and licking the pink flesh, Ashley's moans encouraged Denise even further. Her tongue licking and toying with her tight entrance, forcing itself inside.

Ashley's moans were assaulting her mom's ear, feeling overwhelmed, Ashley bit onto her mom's neck, her teeth sinking deep into her flesh.

She couldn't stop the moans from coming as Denise's finger dug deep into her pussy, not stopping for a second. Denise pushed and fingered the tight cunt furiously with her wet finger, sliding it in and out. Fast.

Ashley was screaming. She felt the finger tearing her open. Soon the cries of pain turned into pleasure as she collapsed into her mom's arms, her body shaking and quivering. Ashley came hard, her pussy still being assaulted, Denise sucking on the tender flesh and finger fucking the drained girl.

"Do you think she can take two in?"