Reconnecting with My Sister Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone is beat from the long day, so most are asleep. Trish, Donna, and Linda have not slept for close to 48 hours now. They are tired but want to interrogate me now. It can't wait.

Donna is first, and her question is simple, "Why?"

Looking at Donna, I answer her, "I came out here with every intention of making your life better. Trish had been giving me reports on your poor living situation and job prospects. I wanted to help but you make it hard for people to do so. In the end, I left with you and Trish not talking, I had made things worse. I was depressed about Linda, so I figured the world was better off without me. I was going to disappear in Europe and start over. I have skills and a reputation, it would be easy. It occurred to me that maybe I was overreacting a little."

Linda is quick to add, "You think?"

I ignore her comment and continue, "I thought a test might be in order. It would give you a chance to search your own feelings and see what was important. If Linda didn't care at least it might get you two back together. With me out of the way, there was no reason not to get back together, I was the wedge."

Linda asks, "After what I did, why did you even bother with me?"

I look at her with disbelief, "Because I love you. Your studio had hoped you felt the same way, so they had a plane ready and handled all the coordination. I never felt like they cared about you, they just wanted the story."

Tammy spoke up, I thought she was asleep, "Oh no, you are very wrong there. They thought that the tabloid article could ruin Linda. It could have ruined her career. They were all thankful for even a small shot to fix her reputation and her life. A happy host comes across on TV, you can't fake it. Her last episode they shot was terrible. When she was dating you, they said she was at her best. The Top Brass really were hoping she still cared and went out of their way to assist and make this happen."

The pilot jumps in, "I was called by the CEO himself. I was to help lighten the mood and help in any way I could."

The pilot had been awake too many hours, so a second crew flew us home. They had that in their plans as well.

I begin my confession, "I did so many things wrong I am surprised it worked. I was just as surprised as you were at the stadium. You were supposed to catch me getting on to a flight. Paul broke script because he couldn't stand to see you three suffer. I nearly shit in my pants when I see my picture up on the big screen. It worked out in the end I guess."

Trish fell asleep. Donna sat next to the pilot and cuddled up with him. Linda moved to my lap and fell asleep with tears running down her face, landing on my chest.

Chapter 11 - Back Home

The studio has a van take Donna, Trish, and me home, and a second driver drove the Porsche. He drove back in the van. Linda stayed on the plane and went back to LA to continue filming. We all slip into bed and fall straight to sleep. We endured an emotional day and we are all wiped out.

At first light, there is a limo at the door for Donna. Donna's phone rings and she says yes three times then put on clothes and takes off.

Donna looks curious at me, "Linda wants to take me shopping and out for lunch today. She said no suitcase was needed but she didn't say I would be back tonight either."

I explain her options, "You missed two days at work. I am back in your life. Do you really want to go home? Don't you think shopping and eating with Linda will be more fun? Don't over think this, go!"

Donna showered while I get the driver a cup of coffee. Donna quickly dresses and is out of the house in thirty minutes. Trish is right behind her mother. She needs a lot of stuff for school and an apartment. We get the big SUV from the neighbor's garage, so Trish can put big dents in my credit card. I am stuck with the Porsche again. I go riding my horse. She is a Mustang and likes to run. I let her have fun today.

After grooming all my horses, I go back to the house and get some work done. Just me for dinner tonight. I am already in bed when I hear Trish come home. She goes to her room and I fall asleep.

I don't see Trish for three days. She is up early and back late. The pile of purchases is staggering but nothing is exotic. Everyone needs cups, plates, measuring cups, frying pans, blinds, lamps, towels, etc.

It's late Friday afternoon when Linda and Donna come back. Donna has a new hairstyle. I like it. Her clothes look different. They are stylish and modern looking. They must have cost a fortune. Everything about her is new. Donna's hair is short now. Her makeup is different, she looks better, younger. The clothes accentuate her bubble butt, large rack, and slender body. Her face was always pretty.

Her biggest problem was her personality. She wasn't outgoing or fun in a group. That seems to have changed being with Linda now. Linda has a million-dollar smile. They come through the front door hand in hand giggling and laughing. Are they now best friends?

I see them and remark, "I figured only one would be coming back, a survival of the fittest thing."

They laugh at me, nothing is ruining their mood. I notice they each have a bag of groceries. Guess we are eating in. They all but ignore me and go straight to the kitchen. They will talk when they want to. Back to work. I focused on work this week and got a lot done. I get to take it easy this weekend.

Thirty minutes later and I smell lasagna, my favorite. Cool, this will be a good weekend. I go into the basement and retrieve two bottles of a special red wine for dinner. I put them on the kitchen counter and Linda's eyes light up and I get a big smile from her.

I am on the porch drinking a scotch when they call me for dinner. They have some light Jazz playing, and the lights dimmed. The candles on the formal dining room table are illuminating the room. Wine glasses are full, food is on the table, and they are both standing behind their chair waiting for me. I give each a crushing hug and thank them for dinner. We sit.

They both serve me first and then each other. I won't eat, I am waiting for answers.

Donna humors me, "We will talk after dinner and tell you about our interesting week."

We all eat and have a spectacular dinner. Everything is perfect. They explain that the dishes will wait until later. We leave them on the table.

They lead me to the couch, put me in the middle and each puts an arm around me.

Linda starts, "We had a fabulous few days together. Donna got to see me film, edit scripts, plan episodes, and follow me around in my life. I forced her to go shopping with me and we had a blast. I know she is important to you and I wanted us to bond. You had mentioned that you lost Donna and Trish, then you lost me, then your world was gone. I didn't understand the Trish and Donna thing, so I got to the bottom of it.

Yikes, I don't like where this is going. I am nervous now. She senses my feelings.

Linda changes directions in her questioning, "Why did you come back home?"

This is easy, and I thought well known, "To help my sister. Trish explained about their living conditions. My hope was that if I provided a nice enough place, it would tempt her into living here."

Linda's mood changes, "Did you plan all along to fuck Trish."

I can lie and try to talk my way out of this or I can tell the truth and end my engagement.

I explain nervously and sadly, "It started out two years ago trying to help Trish gain her confidence. I talked to her regularly on the phone. I helped her with boys and occasionally I answered sex questions. It wasn't until recently that I realized my mistake and she had become attached to me. More than as a niece. I told her there is no future for us, she must find a boy in college. She needs a boyfriend, to experience parties, and to learn about all the sex she can, and to try and have a relationship. You learn a lot in college."

Now I feel terrible having to say this, I can't look them in the eyes or even hold them.

I start off slowly, "Obviously Trish is a beautiful woman, and even though she is my niece, some reactions just happen. Don't get me wrong, I knew what I was doing. I could have stopped it. She made it so easy. 'I want to know how men should treat me'. I thought I was helping her prepare for college. Then I looked into her eyes and saw there was no lust there. All I saw was love. That's when it hit me that I had failed.

"I have not really seen her since she and her mother argued. She leaves early in the morning before I got up and comes home after I am in bed. Then she took off for college early. I know she bought items for the apartment and was busy, but she was also avoiding me. I thought it better if she did. I had messed up both our lives enough."

Linda asks, "What happened between you and Donna?"

I answer, "She knew Trish was at my place and why. She drove up here. I meet here, tell her we are going to bed and then we will talk in the morning. No sex, we just cuddle up which she likes, and I must say it hasn't killed me yet. She is my favorite sister. We never did talk. Trish and Donna get up, they fight, they both leave, then she leaves again to see you. This is our first real conversation since the fight."

Linda is probing my history now, "Why haven't you fucked me yet?"

I shake my head, this is a bad subject for me, "When I like a girl I am all in and I give her everything I have to please her. My evenings go longer than an hour. Every one of those relationships has ended in betrayal, with the women sleeping with someone else. The pain is too much to bare so now I am more selective and make sure the woman is worthy before I commit to the relationship."

Linda is confused, "After my actions then, I would have expected you to give me the bird and send me packing. I did the worst thing in the world to you. Why give me a second chance? I certainly didn't deserve it. That news story had to embarrass the hell out of you."

I admit truthfully for the first time, "Between Trish, Donna, and then you, I was devastated. I came a bit too close to leaving here in a bag. My saving grace was the test I put you three through. The way I was, I thought that even if you did find the clues, you would do nothing. I really was surprised to hear that you stopped by the restaurant. They texted me to let me know you stopped by to find me."

Linda pauses then continues, "I sent you the article."

I gasp, "You did what? Why?"

Linda continues, she is shaking, "You confused me. You treated me great, we spent a lot of time together, yet you never tried to bed me. Men always want to get me in bed first. Your initial reply made me think you didn't care. Then I realized I pushed you too far and I panicked. Mickey is a friend's son. I told him my plan and he was worried for me. I told him not to worry, it will help both our careers. I just had no idea it would crush you. In hindsight I don't know why I didn't think it would. I also didn't know about Donna and Trish."

Linda collects herself, "Ok, Donna and I talked about a lot of things, but it centers around you. Donna, why didn't you want to live with your brother?"

Donna breaths in deep, "Steve, after talking to Linda, I realize that I wasn't mad at Trish or Linda, I was jealous. I wanted a lover like you, one that made me first. I wanted a man that showed me love outside of the bedroom like you do with Linda. You leave your job, you build a house for me, you give me a convertible sports car. I could see Trish pulling you away, her body is almost perfect. I will never be able to compete with Linda either. With those two, why would you want me?"

I say it without thinking, "Because I love you."

Donna protests, "I have no job, I live in the slums, I do have a cool car."

I smile at her, "Love doesn't care about jobs, homes, and cars."

Linda reminds her, "Um, you do have a job now. She is my new personal assistant and will be the assistant producer of all my shows. She had lots of useful suggestions in the meetings, I hired her to help me. She goes everywhere I go. She will dress the part which means MORE SHOPPING!"

Linda has an evil grin on her face now, "When I said we would share everything together, I did mean everything."

Donna is embarrassed, "Um not everything can be or should be shared."

Linda is adamant, "I want you to be happy. When you're happy you help me more and add to the production value of my shows. There is one thing in your life you are missing, and I can provide it."

Donna is smiling, "I have everything I need now, a purpose in life, a magnificent new home, and some terrific friends."

Linda's evil smile continues, "You're missing great sex. I can't have that with my star employee. I am sentencing you to at least seven straight days of sex to be administered by Steve and me."

That caught my attention, 'And me.' Is she bi?

Linda takes our hands and stands up, "Steve, we both need to be fucked tonight." She talks as we walk to the bedroom. "Next Saturday, Trish is coming home for a prescribed conjugal visit. With my terrific mood and Donna's help, we had two awesome days of filming and are way ahead of schedule. We have a week off. Everyone loves Donna. Our first meeting, when I got back, was to watch the footage they shot. Man, was it powerful and emotional. Everyone was in tears."

Donna adds, "I know you don't watch much TV or news, the coverage of your 'plan' and proposal was epic. The studio made a five-minute YouTube video and it has like a billion hits. It was on all the major networks and ESPN. Linda is a star but now we can't go anywhere without people recognizing us, asking questions and wanting autographs."

I chuckle, "Oh I know. I saw it, hard to miss. I have the same reaction here. When I go downtown crowds gather. They ask questions like, 'How did it feel?' You know what I mean, it's the same everywhere."

Chapter 12 - Playtime

Together, Donna and Linda alternate stripping me piece by piece of clothing. They take their time and kiss me lightly while waiting their turn. Linda is last as she wiggles my underwear down. They play rough with me, they shove me on to the bed.

Now the action steams up as they continue with each other. Donna takes Linda's left shoe off, Linda takes Donna's left she off. They continue with right shoe, socks, blouse, and skirt. With just bra and panties left, Donna puts her hands under the bra and tweaks a nipple causing Linda to buckle and moan. Donna is kissing her neck and mauling her significant chest. Randomly she tweaks a nipple again and again. Only after Linda orgasms is the bra removed.

Linda now puts her hands in Donna's bra and mauls her tits. Again, she tweaks the nipples randomly and she lightly kisses her neck. Linda orgasms quickly.

Donna stands behind Linda and moves her panties down a bit. Linda tries to object but Donna wants no part of objections and yanks them down further so her entire snatch is on display. She then inserts two fingers into Linda and the other hand gently strokes her clit. She is moving her body up and down Linda's back, forcing her tits to rub over Linda's back. This is awesome to watch and they both seem to be enjoying this tremendously. Surprisingly I am as hard as a rocket.

Treatment like that is special and the consequences are expected, full orgasm in just a few minutes. Linda uses the same treatment on Donna other than as she moves up and down, she is lightly biting Donna's arm. Donna has zero defense and succumbs to an orgasm quickly.

Linda tells me, "Donna has gone a decade since having sex, I had some with you at the party months ago, she gets the second load. We will share the first load orally. No need to hold out, we're doing this so you don't blow thirty seconds into Donna."

Normally I would complain that I have more stamina and control than that but if two beautiful women want to suck your cock, I'll let them. I am a helpful type of guy.

Linda takes the head into her mouth and lashes her tongue on the underside of the helmet. I release a slow moan. Donna is licking the length of my cock and using a hand to fondle my balls. Linda switches to the opposite side of my cock and Donna moves to the helmet and sucks like a vacuum while sliding her tongue along the bottom of the knob.

Linda starts using a hand on the base of my cock, twisting and using a firm grasp. Now they are both licking the sides, back and forth along the sides they go. Donna uses her hands while Linda goes to cover the head followed by going as deep as she can into her oral cavity. The best part about this, they are eager to please me. They want this bad.

I quickly tell them, "Assume the position," I move quickly to my knees, I feel that impending explosion coming.

They both hold each other close. Breast to breast, cheek to cheek. I have a variety of targets. My first two salvos hit breasts, one blast to each. My next two works up their bodies hitting neck and chins. I get the last two into each face.

I am exhausted and lean back breathing hard. Donna licks from Linda's chest and Donna licks from Linda's chest. They alternate up to their faces. Once both are cum free they kiss, sharing tongues and sperm. When they finish, they look at me gasping as they giggle. That was incredibly sexy to watch.

Donna lays down on the bed. Linda leans over and is kissing Donna on the lips while her hands are working her firm breasts. I move down the bed and spread her legs. She is oozing fluids and quivering. No doubt she is ready. I slowly lap my tongue on her freshly shaven skin. She is white here, no nude sunbathing. Of course, with the chilly Colorado weather, that's not exactly unexpected.

As my tongue makes contact, Donna shivers, and moans out loudly. I doubt many men have gone down on her, I go with basic moves. In time I will show her my more exotic abilities. I start with "A" and move my way through the alphabet with my tongue. Donna orgasms four times by the time I get to "Z". Now I start going through numbers, "1", "2", "0", "3", "4", "0". I like the zeros, lots of contact with my tongue. Donna loves them as well; every third number is a zero.

It really wasn't fair to Donna. Between Linda diving for her tonsils, playing with her breasts and nipples, then me eating her pussy and her not having sex for over a decade, she orgasmed over and over. She didn't have the breath to stop us. I saw she was bright red and couldn't move, so Linda and I stop. Donna is fighting for breath, she is wet from sweat like she showered.

Donna can now take deep long breaths and is relaxing. That's not an easy thing to do with a grin as big as she has. Yet she looks sad and has a tear in her eye.

I use sarcasm, "Geez, I thought I was damn good. You look to be on the verge of tears. Here I thought you were having fun."

Donna has a surprisingly strong voice, "I have never had that much fun in my life. I was just thinking how special you two are to even bother with me. It's just so nice to be included. You have each other, I'm unnecessary."

Linda fixed this for me, I was clueless, "You obviously don't understand your brother very well. He loves you. Like really loves you. Look at all he did for you. If I tried to take you away, he wouldn't stand for it. I had a blast this week with you. You really did help with production. We make an effective team although this is one thing I can't help you with. You will have to take him on all by yourself."

Linda steps away from the bed and steps towards the shower, "Have fun you two. I'll be back later to catch the ending."

I move up the bed and look at Donna's eyes. I see the love and need, no hint of regret. With that, I move my head to her entrance. A look of relief comes to her face as I touch her skin with my head. I push forward and slide in. I won't say it was easy, her hole and my cock are dissimilar sizes, she is a small and I am extra-large. With enough force and patience, I push my way in and expand her passage to accommodate my pleasure stick.