Reconnecting with My Sister Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind is blank with rejection, yet I ask, "Trish?"

Trish replies, "I need to go back to school, I don't belong here anymore."

I force her into a hug that she tries to reject until she gives in and madly hugs me hard while crying.

I ask her, "Do you care to explain? No, let me rephrase that, explain ... please."

Trish talks through tears, "I used you for sex tonight. I didn't love you like you did to me, I used you for sex like I do the boys in college. They don't love me. I wanted to find a replacement, someone I can teach but most don't even come close size wise alone. I have become a whore, fucking three or four men a night, searching for the right one. I can't connect with them, so I use them just like I did Uncle Steve tonight."

I collect myself and continue, "Look at how I meet women. I date them a while and that weeds out the trash. Don't worry about size. It's like breasts. A 48FF would make your 32C look pathetic, yet those 32C's are all I need because they include your beautiful body and mind. You would still like me if I was five inches long. Maybe not as much but I would still please you because the mental part is greater than the body parts.

"I am not telling you not to have fun and please your body, you are in college, have fun. But you will not find the one doing that. He will find you in study hall, in a class, or at the pizza place when you are with friends. Fate just happens."

Now I try to use visuals, "If you stay with me, in twenty years, you will be in the prime of your sexual life. Maybe have a young child. I will have wrinkled skin and use purple pills to get it up. Your children will call me grandpa. I will be slower, unable to last twenty minutes fucking, I will be a shell of my current self."

Trish looks me straight in the eye, "I would gladly take those twenty-five years of great sex and your companionship. Yes, it won't be 40 like a man my own age but your 25 is better than most 40."

+++++

It isn't until Christmas of her senior year, three years later, that Trish came home with a man, Hank. He is a big handsome man although a bit timid and shy. Trish is far more confident and outgoing. He takes it in stride and is happy to meet all of us. Immediately Hank asks to go riding with just me. He is an accomplished rider, so we go out for a ride and then a long walk as we talk.

He knows about me and Trish and has questions about pleasing women. He is shy and wants to make sure he does it right. I explain how there are many rights and many ways, just be himself and follow Trish's lead, she will tell you what she wants. He then asks if it's ok to marry her. I say yes.

+++++

Two months later it's a late Tuesday evening and I hear the Porsche coming up the mountain at an alarming rate. Something is wrong, I call out to Linda and Donna. We are outside in the snow and cold, lights on, waiting for Trish. She gets out of the car, alone. She is crying. Last time we saw her was Christmas, we had a glorious time. This time was not going to be the same visit. Hank died, hit by a drunk driver on campus. He was crossing the street to see Trish when a speeding car swerved and killed him.

+++++

Trish graduated two weeks ago. We all went to her graduation. She was happy and sad, a bit melancholy. Hank's death broke her heart. She had hoped he was the one. She's trying to move on.

I hear her SUV coming up the mountain. She's decided to come home and live with us. She got a job in town. I gather the family, Linda and our daughter Maggie, Donna with her newborn daughter Mary. Trish pulls up at a leisurely pace and then stops. Maggie runs to see her favorite aunt.

We all go inside, I take a few of the suitcases. We were expecting Trish after she settled some school and work issues. She is a nurse but for a few years will do daycare. She had given up on boys at school after Hank. She stopped having sex other than occasionally with me. Linda had relaxed the "condom rule". As she takes off her coat, she smiles at us, she has a baby bump.

Trish walks up to me, "I don't know how you knew or if you planned this, but this will save me from a life of depression. This little bundle of joy is going to bring me back from the dead. Well that, and my every other month conjugal visit." She smiles. "I do get those still right."

Linda looks sad as she says, "Sorry, that deal expired as you graduated."

Trish tries to look upbeat, "I got much more than I deserved from you. I have a lifetime of memories from two men that will keep me warm at night. Thank you."

She starts walking with slumped shoulders to her room.

Linda asks, with a smile on her face, "We agreed that you would do daycare for the children when we are away. We never negotiated a price."

Trish looks at Linda, "I could never ..."

I cut her off with a loud obnoxious cough.

Trish tries again, "I could never ..."

I cut her off again with another cough.

Donna stares at her daughter until she looks at her. Now Donna stares at me, looking square at my waist.

Trish catches on, "Well, I can think of a list of things I need. Some shopping trips with you would be fun. Learning how to cook. Oh yeah, one other thing. I want to borrow him occasionally."

Linda snickers with a smile, "You drive a hard bargain. Not too many nannies out here. I think we can work something out."

Trish grabs my hand and leads me to her bedroom.

Linda teases, "I haven't said 'yes' yet."

Trish laughs openly, "I'm not asking this time."

We run to her bedroom laughing. I look over my shoulder for confirmation, they are both waving their hands at me to go. I smile. What a wonderful life I have.

The end.