Reconnection

Story Info
A stressful week leads to some sexy time and Littlespace.
1.4k words
4.48
5.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a box on the table. She had a long day at work and came home to find this beautiful box on the table. It wasn't just a box though, it had Little Mermaid wrapping paper on it with a sparkly teal bow on top.

"Babe, did I forget about your niece's birthday?" she shouted to wherever He was in the house.

Soft steps came from behind her just as his arms wrapped around her waist. The scent of his cologne enveloped her. The scruff from his beard brushed the side of her face. Her head turned to him, and he saw the anxiousness in the way her eyes widened. Wanting to put that worry to rest immediately, he kissed her cheek softly and murmured, "No baby, that present is for You. You've had a bad week at work, and I saw something today that I wanted to get to help you relax."

Color filled her cheeks realizing the possibilities that might lie inside that box. There had to be a reason he wrapped it up for her right? And in her Little Mermaid paper, no less? She went to go get the box and open it, but his arms tightened around her.

"Ah, ah, ahhhh Little One. You need to relax first before you get into that box. Go to our room and strip." He gave her ass a little encouragement spank as she hurried off to their room.

---------------------------------

He perused her body and saw the tension from the week. Her shoulders were rigid. Her skin a little pale. It was her face that did him in though. There was so much wanting in her eyes- wanting for his control, her escape. A sadness and a hope all in one look. He took her hand gently and laid her face down on the bed. She had been through so much this week; he didn't have it in him to order her around like usual.

Her body melted into the mattress, and she instantly felt less worried than she had when she got back home. Her hands were up near the top of her head when she suddenly felt silk against her wrists. She picked her head up to look and saw him tying her wrists with his silk Lion King tie she had gotten him as a mild joke for Father's Day one year.

Once he was done with the tying, she pulled a little as was their tradition to see if his skills were still there. Little brat, he thought at her trying to test him. Maybe she wasn't as exhausted as she looked, but then her head laid back down and her eyes closed as she waited for whatever was going to happen next. He decided she was still too tired for anything more than what he already had planned.

Their closet held all their implements, and he drew out her favorite- the suede leather flogger. He started just drawing the tails down her shoulders and back, and then lifted them off her body just before the curves of her ass. Her small moan of frustration was enough to let him know she wanted this just as bad as he did.

Watching her all week wake up, get ready, work twelve hours and then get home too late to enjoy any time with him besides just a goodnight kiss was beginning to weigh on his heart too. He didn't want to become one of those couples that just go through life doing the bare minimum to enjoy it. A vacation here, a date there- that wasn't enough for him. He needed a connection with her even during the mundane days. The early days of their relationship were easier. Her old job was less demanding, and his was stable. It had been for years. The changes in their families and their jobs hadn't been that obvious in the beginning of the pandemic, but the zest for kink and their closeness had suffered over time.

His arm moved down slowly, almost a tease. He knew she used to take much more. There was another noise, this time a whine. He smirked. His baby wanted more? She'll get more, he thought just as he brought down the tails with the intention of causing a bit more thud on impact. This time he was met with silence. That let him know she was sinking into that feel-good headspace. A few more hits at that strength and he knew she'd be wanting more. Her ass was beginning to get pink.

"Good girl. You're taking this so well. Does my baby want more?", he asked her gently.

Her body was desperate for more. She knew he knew how much she could take. Her mind was puzzling over the question and the way he phrased it. He had been so soft with her, but he wasn't normally during this part of a scene. It was a bit of a mindfuck.

Just as she began to go down that thought-spiral, the flogger came down harder than before. It was just what she needed to remember what she was doing and who she was with. "Yes Sir, I want more. Please."

Her whine at the end had felt right to him, and he continued to mark her ass. Seeing the first bruise starting to form, he looked at her face more closely. She was biting her lip, but the rest of her face was blissed out. Seeing that she was exactly where he wanted her to be, he laid the flogger on their nightstand and drew her into his arms for a cuddle.

"You good baby? Daddy go too hard on you for your first time in a while?", he asked her softly while kissing her temples.

There was no will left in her to pretend she didn't need exactly this. His care and attention, and even a little Littlespace time for aftercare. She smiled and him and kissed him with her eyes still closed. There was a fear that if she opened them, the magic of this session would fade and her stress would come rushing back at her.

They cuddled like that for a few more minutes before he untangled himself for a moment to grab her gift. When he got back into the bedroom, she was sitting up cross-legged and staring at the door waiting for him.

"It's for me?" She looked so comfortable being totally nude in front of him, he almost didn't want to give her the gift so he could keep admiring the view. Her face was back to its normal color, but without the stress lines. Her shoulders were hunched, but in her normal way and not from stress. It made her breasts swing a little, making him think about making them as red as her as currently was. Everything about her was better than earlier.

"Of course it is baby. I wouldn't use your special paper on anyone else. That would be betrayal", he said in a serious but playful tone.

He handed her the box and she proceeded to put the bow right on the very top of her head. "Now I'm Your present Daddy. Do you like it?" she giggled and gave him the teasing smile he missed seeing.

She landed on her back as he climbed on her to tickle her. It was too much! She laughed and squirmed trying to get away from him, but he had a tight hold on her. "Kiss me and I'll stop", he said between tickles.

The kiss she gave him was mostly innocent, but with a hint of desire. He stopped immediately and put the box in her hands again. Climbing off of her was hard when she was so cute, but he managed to sit right next to her again and she started unwrapping it.

"This is gorgeous Daddy. Thank you!!" She sat up to throw her arms around him and picked up the Moana blanket to wrap around her shoulders. He knew she was a texture person, so he made sure to pick the blanket with the softest feel to it. It also just happened to be one of her favorite movies.

"I need you to get cozy and relax with me tonight, Little One. It's movie night."

The popcorn was popped. The Little was warm and cozy. The Daddy was content with his arm around her... and the movie played.