Filled and Relaxing

Story Info
Her scent is overpowering him. Even her farts and ass.
1.1k words
4.56
11.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kvestor
Kvestor
10 Followers

She felt her belly tighten. She pushed gently, after all she didn't know if it was just the wind tensing it. And she didn't want to be loud either. She sniffed lightly, it was almost inaudible. She immediately clenched her muscles and wrinkled her nose. She could feel herself. She could smell the waft of warm scent, but immediately realized that she actually smelled it. Surely, after all, she was herself, why shouldn't she smell, she reasoned. She blushed at how naughty she found the idea. What a dirty idea.

She pushed again. Harder this time, the fart could be heard a tiny bit more and she liked the feeling of the fart leaving her ass. And then the fact that she felt it again, even more intensely. The smell - no, more like the smell, she smelled. She wiggled in the covers and pressed her bottom against her friend who slept next to her. She felt his hand on her belly as he unconsciously slid it under her shirt.

The game was turning her on. She felt the pressure in her belly and so she pushed again until she let out a long, drawn out, silent fart into her panties. It made her laugh, both at the relief she felt and at how the smell of her ass was quick and intense.

"What's that smell in here? Did you fart?" asked her boyfriend, who was aroused by the vibrations of her laughter.

"Absolutely not," she lied, pushing again so that he too could feel the warm air from her belly. The taut fabric of his shorts assured her that he was aroused, though he would never admit to being so turned on by these dirty practices.

"Kiss me," she demanded, correcting him when he started kissing her neck: "kiss me down below, on my ass," and spanked her ass at him so that he would understand what she wanted. His head buried itself under the covers. She had to wiggle once more for him to understand that she didn't want him to kiss her from the front, but to pull down her panties and start his lips on her ass.

When he started kissing her cheeks, she reached back and grabbed his head and pressed it between her cheeks. "Lick me," she commanded him, waiting for his tongue to enter her asshole. She let him circle her coffee-colored eye and clenched her stomach muscles again. This time forcefully, a fart escaped her and he would have flinched if she hadn't held his head firmly in her ass. "Smell me smell me," she commanded him, and she could really feel his lips still teasing her ass, even felt his tongue as he took advantage of the momentary parting and slipped inside. It felt good, she felt herself getting aroused and wet quickly, he had a deft tongue.

"You're mine, you have to do as I say," she whispered, pleased to find that he didn't resist her commands. She could even feel through the fabric that his cock was getting even harder. She rubbed her foot against it to make sure of it, it was important. It meant he was safely in her power, fascinated and aroused by what she was doing. That he didn't perceive her farts as a stench, but as her captivating scent, beckoning him to her along with the smell of her wet pussy. She liked it when she could gain power over men like this, subdue them and begin to humiliate them. She liked that they then began to do whatever she said just so they could smell her and do to her what they considered a sign of her openness and trust. In reality, she always just spread her wedgie in front of them and even more often just her ass.

"Tell me what to do," came an eager voice.

"Lick me more," she commanded. "Deeper inside," she specified, noting with satisfaction the way the tip of his tongue probed her asshole.

She pushed again, this time it wasn't loud at all as her asshole was parted by his tongue. He didn't flinch and she liked that. He bravely continued to lick her, even though he must have known she had just fucked his face, right in his mouth.

"You didn't thank me," she chided him. "You're supposed to be grateful for being able to smell me and feel me.

"Thank you for letting me lick your asshole and feel you," he thanked her humbly, and she felt him take his cock in his hands and begin to play with it. She didn't comment on it, his arousal was palpable and she could feel his palm bumping into her thighs now and then while his tongue penetrated through her parted cheeks to the ring of her anus and then deeper, into her asshole.

"Then say it," she orders him.

"Please..."

"What are you asking for?"

"Please fuck yourself," he whispers as he runs the tip of his tongue over her sphincter, savoring the bitter taste that lingers on his tongue.

"And why do you want it?"

"Because it smells good to me. It turns me on." She felt the vibrations of his hand on his own cock quicken, his breathing intermittent, so she pushed again. Only no air came out of her, the sphincter just clenched around his tongue. But his tongue didn't mind, on the contrary it oscillated even faster. She knew he was hers now. That he was addicted to what she was allowing him to do. That all she had to do was shift, lie on her stomach, and he would slide addictively under her pussy and let her pin him to the bed, even if she pressed her thighs against his head, she would just wait eagerly to see if she would push up and start peeing into his mouth.

Running her fingers between her legs, she reached into her wet cunt and scooped her juices onto her fingers. Then she touched her ass, her fingers searching for a moment before she got them into his mouth. "Lick it," she commanded him, though completely unnecessarily. He licked her fingers before she could finish.

She felt his hand oscillating on his cock and knew he wasn't far away.

She didn't mind. Not yet. It wasn't time for him to change, for him to be initiated. For now, he's perfectly okay with the way he's slipping into her, the way she's dominating him. How all she has to do at any time is put a scented finger under his nose in one of her lower holes and he's instantly ready. He'll use that next time!

She felt him stiffen in spasms, in the cum that stained even her fabric, though most of it must have ended up in his hand and on the sheets. She didn't mind.

He fell asleep almost instantly, as she'd expected. She slowly slid her licked finger slowly into

pussy, then pulled it out and sniffed it intently, and finally licked it too. Yes, it would be time, tomorrow or the next day!

She stroked her pussy more out of habit, for a nicer sleep...

Kvestor
Kvestor
10 Followers