All Comments on 'Record Store Day'

by cadeauxxx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
KMB2476KMB24767 months ago

Outstanding work as always! Love the title and the story but the sex is obviously the best. Billie's tits need to be fucked and you do it so well! Another classic from you Cade!

NikMornNikMorn7 months ago

I loved the story, make more of Billie please.

mitchawamitchawa7 months ago

A long, well-crafted introduction to a much different plot. The characters were well-described and the dialogue both internal and external was excellent, The background of the store and his life made the story more meaningful. Billie's assertiveness made her seduction of Roy exciting, and the description of their sex was perfect. Mike's intrusion was expected and Billie's reaction was too. Roy's pulling out of her probably well-protection vagina was a thoughtful but unnecessary thought. The titty fuck made the story by adding a nuisance seldom found in this kind of story. Roy's unmentioned desire was satisfied and made for a "happy" ending, never to be repeated.

cadeauxxxcadeauxxx7 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the kind words everyone, truly appreciate it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercadeauxxx@cadeauxxx
Still alive, still writing. I am no longer taking open reader requests. If you have requests or wish to support me, follow me on Patreon. It's also a better way to get in contact with me, follow here: https://www.patreon.com/Cadeauxxx If you enjoy my stories and celebrity er...