Record Store Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He chuckled.

"Well, you got here earlier before we opened."

They both laughed. Roy glanced behind Billie to see her bodyguard stepping through the door. A tall white man with a shaved head and a slight black beard across his face. He wore a black suit with the front buttons undone to reveal a white shirt underneath in a V shape. Billie smiled at Roy before speaking.

"This is Mike, one of my bodyguards. I'm sure you don't have a problem with him being inside right now."

"No, not at all."

"I've got three other men outside in case something happens."

Mike did not utter a word. The man observed Roy as he stood near the door that had automatically shut behind him.

"It makes sense you have bodyguards. You almost fooled me, though. You don't carry yourself like a big star, or maybe that was me imagining you would."

Billie giggled at him.

"Well, I've met many famous people. I can say that we're a lot smaller than you think once you meet us."

She winked before stepping aside. It was that same wink she gave him the other day when teasing him about his Instagram account.

"So would you like to show me around? It's pretty cold in this building, maybe you can turn the heater on too."

Roy nodded at her. Billie raised her right hand, twitching her fingers.

"What's your name again? I can't remember if you told me or not. You already know who I am."

"I'm Roy."

The thought had not dawned on him that he had not mentioned his name days ago. Roy was just a stranger to Billie. Men like him came and went in the day-to-day activities of her life. After her promo event, she could just leave and forget about him. To him, she had already given him a memory he could talk about for years. The one time he met a famous singer. He guided Billie past the door leading upstairs. He flicked a light switch and then found the thermostat hanging on the wall. His reflection was visible across the digital screen. Billie stood there and watched him press a few buttons to turn on the heater.

"So, are you waiting on anyone else to come to the store to help you set things up?"

"It won't be for another few hours. I'd be all alone here until around five, if not for you keeping me company."

"How flattering."

Billie smirked after her two-word response. Her eyes studied his face, as if she were seeing through him for a second time.

"Do you mind showing me your... office?"

"My office?"

"You know what I mean. Wherever it is you work from."

"I have a desk upstairs. I guess you can call that my office."

He laughed to prevent himself from visibly blushing. Billie followed behind him as he led her upstairs and turned the doorknob to enter the dark room. Roy flicked the light switch to show her the small space that made up the cubicle office. The room was much warmer than the main room downstairs. Billie quietly shut the door behind her to give them some privacy.

"Do you want to see my computer or something?"

She shook her head to answer his question.

"No, I'd like to have a talk with you about something. We talked a great deal online, but now we can actually look at each other and have a real discussion."

Flashing her pearly white teeth, Billie gave him a goofy grin.

"You looked like you saw a ghost when we last talked yesterday."

Roy sighed as those feelings came rushing back. He began to smile, trying to keep his composure to avoid further embarrassment.

"Yeah, you really put me on the spot about that."

"I checked it this morning. I thought you might unfollow all those girls. I'm surprised you didn't. And you said your dad is the boss here? You're not afraid of him seeing it?"

"No. My dad doesn't do anything with the social media accounts, so the thought never crossed my mind. He'd probably make fun of me for not having a girlfriend, though."

"So you don't have a girlfriend. That makes this easier than I thought."

Her choice of words confused him. Roy gave Billie a puzzled look on his face as she began to slowly grin.

"Do you fantasize about those girls, Roy? I imagine you look at them every day."

"Uhhh, I think you already know the answer to that question."

"Of course I do."

She grinned at him. Once again, Roy felt as if she were putting him on the spot. He had a strong feeling this conversation was about to shift towards sexual attraction. The one and only thing he could call himself a true fan of when it came to her. Billie lowered her hands to grab the ends of her black hoodie. She began to pull it off her body while speaking.

"I think it's hot enough in this room to take this off."

Since she was taking her hoodie off, Roy felt obliged to unzip his jacket. He watched Billie pull the hoodie off, revealing a black My Chemical Romance T-shirt underneath. The shirt contained the initials of the band, with a spider in the middle. Billie grinned as she dropped her hoodie over a desk to the side.

"I see you're about to start sweating too."

Roy laughed at her remark.

"Yeah, it's hot in here. I can say that with you standing in front of me."

Billie giggled at him.

"I don't want to beat around the bush and take up too much time. Let's be real here, Roy. I know what you want to see. The only question I really have is, Are you a virgin?"

"Seriously?"

Placing her hands on her hips, she gave him a stern expression.

"Look, I'm having a hard time telling you this. Seduction is not my forte, as you can see. I will just be blunt and tell you that I'm in a dirty mood. I've got the energy to burn, and you just so happen to be the type of perv I feel like sharing cheap trills with."

Her eyes focused on his after she finished speaking. Roy swallowed his breath before Billie spoke again.

"Admit it. You want to do dirty things with me."

"Fine, I guess you've got me. I've had dirty thoughts about you."

With a smirk, she responded to his truthful words by pulling the ends of her shirt up and revealing her pale white skin. Roy stood there as he watched Billie pull the shirt over her head to show her giant breasts encased in a black bra.

"Holy shit."

His reaction to the sight of her covered breasts made Billie giggle. She pulled the shirt from over her head and tossed it to the floor. His eyes stared at her bra as he gazed at the awesomeness of her cleavage. This was the biggest pair of tits Roy had ever seen in his life. His girlfriends of the past did not have tits like this. He licked his lips as Billie stepped closer to him.

"You prefer a woman with these, right?"

Her hands pressed her breasts together from within the bra. Roy was unable to make eye contact as she stepped forward. The tattoos of fairies across her left hand were easier to see. The deeper lines of textures almost distracted him until she pulled her hands away and left him to gaze down into her heavy cleavage. Billie moved her hands behind her bra, undoing her bra to free her breasts. The bra hit the floor quietly as her breasts fell. Her erect nipples were exposed, begging for attention. She grabbed his right wrist, allowing him to feel her cold fingers as she guided his palm to one of her breasts. That was her way of quietly hinting for him to touch her breasts. Roy raised his left hand and smashed his palms against her warm breasts. He moaned at the feeling of her nipples rubbing against his palms.

"Let's make this quick before Mike wonders what we're doing. We don't have all day, so let's do it now."

Roy forgot entirely about the bodyguard downstairs. As he fondled her breasts, he nodded at her.

"Take off your pants. I'll handle my own."

Billie stepped back from him, freeing her hands from his grasp. Roy was able to see her tits shake slightly as she slid her hands to the elastic band of her fleece pants.

"Don't just stand there and watch me. Take your pants off and show me your dick."

Her words snapped him away from the distraction of watching her. Roy leaned down to pull off his shoes, while Billie tugged her pants down far enough to reveal a black thong covering her snatch. During this time, Roy had lost track of his surroundings. To the left of where they stood was an office desk with a rotating black chair. He glanced in that direction as he pushed his pants and underwear down at the same time. Maybe that chair would make good use for a position soon.

"That's what I want to see."

She was referring to his semi-erect cock flopping around. Her pants were strewn across the floor. The large size made it easy for her to pull her feet out without removing her shoes. Billie pushed her thong down, revealing her tights and shaved pussy. The pink folds were visibly wet, but Roy was slightly distracted by the black ink etched into her right hip. A tattoo of a dragon covered her ivory skin. The piece of art made him smile before Billie fell to her knees. He only had a few seconds to admire her body art. Roy forgot about it entirely when he felt her cold fingers wrapping around his warm cock. Her big blue eyes gazed up at him for a moment as Billie pumped her hand back and forth, stroking his shaft.

"I don't want to wait any longer. We don't have a lot of time, and I'm hungry."

"Hungry for what?"

A pointless question just to tease her. Billie rolled her eyes while squeezing her fingers tightly around his shaft. She continued stroking it before parting her lips and kissing the head. His question was answered with the action of Billie opening her mouth wide enough to slide his cock in. Roy moaned loudly. He swallowed his breath while gazing forward at the wall in front of them. In the back of his mind, he worried about her bodyguard entering the room to find them engaging in this lewd act of oral pleasure. When he gazed down, Billie's blue eyes mesmerized him. She bobbed her head up and down, sucking his shaft slowly and sensually. A muffled moan was heard from her voice before she pulled the head to her lips and released it with an audible pop.

"Mmmmmmm, yes. This is what I've been wanting."

Billie spit on his shaft before pumping her hand back and forth. She stroked him while gazing up into his eyes. Roy had that flabbergasted expression that was all too familiar to her. This was the luckiest day of his life, and she knew it all too well.

"Remember, don't make a lot of noise. If you have to, bite your tongue."

He nodded as she shoved his cock back into her mouth. Billie unwrapped her fingers from the base and pressed her chilly palms against his bare legs. Roy followed her instructions, biting his lower lip instead of his tongue. Billie slowly slid his cock to the depths of her throat. Her lips were buried in his pubic hair as she gagged slightly in this first deepthroat attempt. She pulled back slightly and then began to bob her head up and down again. A few strands of hair moved into her line of sight, prompting her to brush them aside with her right hand. Roy felt the desire to plant his hands on her head, hoping that would encourage her to continue sucking his entire shaft. Billie swapped his hands away when she felt them. She closed her eyes and slammed his cock into the back of her throat again. His hairy balls rubbed against her lower lip and across her chin. He groaned, gritting his teeth and exhaling faint moans.

She was devouring his cock by the inch. Slobbering and sucking noises were heard from her stuffed mouth. Billie did not show him any mercy. Her appetite was more important than the possibility of his orgasm. He grunted and groaned while trying to hold on for dear life as Billie sucked more aggressively with passing time. 'Mmm, mmmm, mmm', she moaned more muffled sounds while her eyes remained closed. Roy exhaled a deep breath, creating a windy noise with his teeth still barred. Billie stopped sucking momentarily. That small break only lasted two seconds. She pushed his cock to the back of her throat again. This time, she did not gag upon feeling the head of his pole touch the back of her throat. Roy cried out in an ecstasy of pleasure. His loud voice alerted Billie to extract his cock from her mouth. She gasped for breath as saliva strings dangled from her open lips back to his shiny, soaked dick.

"I told you to be quiet, Roy. We don't need any extra guests walking in on us."

"Sorry."

Her big blue eyes gazed at him again as she wrapped her fingers around his shaft. Billie's hand made squishing noises this time as she wanked him up and down.

"I'm so fucking wet right now. You have no idea how bad I've been wanting to fuck someone all week."

"I guess I'm lucky as hell."

"Mmmmmhhhhhhmmmmm."

Nodding her head, Billie continued to stroke his cock. She pushed her free-hand palm against his balls before squeezing them hard. That was enough to make him moan again.

"I need to feel your cock inside me. I need to get fucked right now."

She let go of his cock and began to rise up from the floor. Roy turned his head to look over one of the desks. He remembered the black, rotatable chair sitting idle. It was not his desk, but he did not care right now. The only thing that mattered was the next position. Billie stomped her shoes and then noticed him looking at the chair. She clapped her hands to make sure she had his complete attention.

"Sit down in the chair for me."

At first, Roy figured she would want to do it doggy style. He could not complain about having her on top, knowing her huge tits would soon be shoved in his face. He did as she instructed him to, sitting down in the black leather seat and leaning back. The back of the chair touched the edge of the desk, prompting Roy to roll it a few steps closer. Billie stood there and watched with her hands placed on her hips. Once the chair was no longer moving, she stepped a bit closer and spread her legs. There was just enough space on both sides where she could bend her knees and straddle him. It would make for a difficult position, but Roy was confident this would only be temporary. He had to guess she wanted to fuck in a variety of positions. Roy rubbed his elbows down onto the plastic arm rests.

"Don't roll the chair around, please."

Hearing her say please made him chuckle. Billie bent her left knee, then her right, as she climbed atop him. She reached for his cock underneath, rubbing it against her pussy to allow him to feel the warmth of what awaited him. Her breasts bounced slightly as she came down. Her left hand pressed against his chest, rubbing across the shirt as she used her right hand to guide his cock inside of her. Roy gasped and let out a moan as she felt his shaft inside her. Billie covered his mouth with her left hand.

"Shhhhh! Don't make a lot of noise. Bite your tongue if you have to."

Once again, she had to remind him of the presence of her bodyguard just down the stairs. Roy easily forgot again as he was overwhelmed by the pleasure of his cock inside her tight cunt. He gazed at her amazing breasts, now near his face. There was a small tattoo visible between her tights on her upper stomach. He did not pay it much attention as his hands squeezed her tits together and pulled them apart. Billie moaned softly as she began to roll her hips to pump his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Mmmmmm, it feels so good."

Her voice was low, almost in a whisper, as the chair began to rock back and forth. Roy played with her boobs, squeezing them and pulling them apart. He leaned forward enough to shove his face between them. Billie giggled as she began to shake her tits, rubbing them against his face. She moved her hands to the side, squeezing her tits to trap his head between them. The chair began making squeaking noises as the springs bounced around. She rolled her hips until she was finally bouncing on his cock. Her body rocked up and down while his face was still buried between her tits.

"Show me how much you love my tits."

Billie let go of her breasts to give him a chance to free his head. Roy grabbed her left boob and shoved his lips to her hardened nipple. His tongue lapped across it before he began to suck hungrily. Billie closed her eyes and bit her lower lip to prevent herself from crying in pleasure. His other hand squeezed her right nipple, pinching it between his fingers as he continued to suck. As she moaned with her lower lip bitten, Billie made humming noises. The sound of the chair squeaking became louder, all while Roy felt his cock pushing deeper into her tight pussy. He pulled his lips away from her left nipple, only to place them on the right. Billie opened her mouth and moaned loudly for a brief second before biting down on her lower lip again. She slowed down to the point where they could both hear the squeaking of the chair as it rocked backward.

"Ohhhhhhhh, yeah."

Halting her movements, Billie abruptly got up. Roy let out a sigh as he felt his cock exiting her juicy cunt. She stood forward, glaring at him as she gestured with her right hand for him to get up.

"I could suck on those boobs all day, babe. You've got amazing tits, you know that, right?"

"Oh yeah? I'm sure you'd think about sliding something else between them too."

She winked at him before turning around. Her eyes were still locked on him as she plopped down into the chair and spread her legs. Billie had moved in such a way as if to prevent him from seeing her back. She could have done it solely to avoid a doggy-style position as well. Roy did not mind as he gazed down at her glorious opening. Billie bit her lower lip as she pressed her hands against her tits and began to squeeze them.

"Fuck me."

Quick to the point, Billie uttered those two words in a low voice. Roy stepped forward, gripping his shaft with his right hand. He rubbed the head across her clit before guiding it to her wet folds. Billie bit her lower lip as she locked eye contact with him. He was too distracted by the sight of her cunt, just to make sure he was giving himself the mental image of sliding his shaft inside her. That was a moment he never wanted to forget, regardless of whether he ever saw her again. A soft moan became a muffled hum as she kept her lower lip inside her mouth. Roy could feel the gold gaze of her Sapphire eyes as he planted his hands on the arm rest of the chair and began bucking his hips.

"Mmmmmm, MMMMMMMMMM!!" 

The muffled noises she made grew louder as the chair squeaked again. Roy could not focus on Billie's face. The distraction of her epic tits was too much for him. She pinched her nipples between her fingers, as if to tease him, as her hands were still pushing against them. Her black fingernail polish stuck out in sight, contrasting with her pale skin. The chair rocked back and forth as his cock was thrusting in and out of her pussy. Billie slid her right hand down her stomach and found her clitoral area. Her eyes were still focused on him as she began to rub her clit back and forth with her index finger and thumb. The sound of their soft moans was barely heard with the squeaking of the chair. The noises turned into high-pitched creases. Billie stopped biting her lower lip and finally let out a loud moan.

"That's it. Ohhhhhh, yeah. Just like that. Don't stop. Keep fucking me."

The pace had become moderate as Roy was distracted by the sounds made by the chair. He did not want to stop or go too fast out of fear of the chair squeaking too loudly. Billie moved her hand away from her clit and now used both hands to shove her tits up. Roy continued to buck his hips as he watched her rub her left boob against her face. It took a bit of effort for Billie to press her nipple close to her lips. Roy's jaw fell as he watched her lick her own nipple. He almost came to a complete halt from thrusting as he slowed down. The way she played with her breasts turned him on even more.

"Don't stop. I want you to fuck me until I cum. If you make me cum, I'll give you something you will never forget."

"Really? Like what?"