Record Store Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shaking her head, she let go of her tits and flexed her elbows to raise her arms above her head.

"I'd spoil the surprise if I went on and told you now. Let's just say it's something that you'll love."

She winked before speaking again.

"Now fuck me. Make me cum so I have a reason to give you the big surprise."

He had more than enough reason to follow her command. Gripping the arm rests of the chair as tightly as he could, Roy began to buck his hips again, driving his cock in and out of her cunt. Her breasts bounced and shook around without her hands to hold them in place. She gritted her teeth, locking her eyes on his face, as he was now fucking her at the speed she preferred.

"That's it, that's it. Ohhhhhh, yes. Keep going."

Roy could barely hear her faint voice due to all the creaking and squeaking the chair was making. He took deep breaths and bit his lower lip to prevent himself from moaning. His eyes focused on her bouncing tits. Billie kept her arms raised upward, flexing her hands behind her head. She looked so comfortable having this man work to fuck her the way she desired.

"Don't stop. You're getting me closer."

Once more, he could barely hear her words. Roy's eyes were focused on watching his cock thrust into her tight pussy. His left hand fingers slid on the armrest due to sweat that had accumulated. Billie panted and moaned. The sound of her voice rising made him glance upward to see the delightful expression on her face. Her big blue eyes gazed back at him. As her climax drew closer with each passing second, only one question remained. Could she experience the height of her pleasure in a quiet matter? Roy had his own questions to consider. She did not say anything about him cumming inside her, but he wanted to hold himself back regardless. Still thrusting inside her, he felt her inner walls tightening around him. Billie gasped as he stepped back and quickly snatched his cock out of her pussy. She gritted her teeth and growled as Roy's eyes became bigger at the sight he witnessed.

A stream of her love nectar flew in the air before drenching his shirt. He stepped back as more of her warm juices squirted from her pussy, flooding the floor below. Billie was out of breath. She closed her eyes and took heavy breaths to recover from such a hard orgasm. Through the silence, Roy was almost overwhelmed by his thoughts. He could not believe that had just made Billie squirt. Several drops of her cum stained the gray carpet below. That would give him an excuse to not want to have the carpets cleaned any time soon. To be able to come to work and look at the spot where she had cum as a reminder of this day. He did not even think about his own accomplishment of holding himself back from exploding inside her. As she opened her eyes, Billie finally caught her breath and leaped up from the chair. A wide grin ran across her lovely lips.

"So how was that?" 

Roy asked with a smirk across his face. She giggled at him.

"Pretty good. You know how to fuck. It's too bad you don't have a couch in here, so we could really do some wild stuff."

She got up from the chair and stepped around him.

"Sit back down for me. I promised you a surprise, but I need to be on my knees to give it to you."

He had no problem sitting back down in the chair. It was at such a low level that he imagined Billie could sit on her knees and blow him. As he sat there, Roy let out a sigh before he lowered his line of sight to see her grinning face below. He spread his legs. The length of his shaft was stretched across his stomach at an angle to reveal its full size.

"Hold your dick up for me."

Roy chuckled at her question before grabbing it at the base. He held it upward. Her grin revealed her pearly white teeth. Billie moved her hands over her breasts and then began to raise them up. She slowly pulled them apart as his eyes became larger in realization of what her surprise was.

"Oh my god."

Giggling loudly, Billie squeezed her breasts around his cock. Roy pulled his fingers back as he kept his mouth opened wide in amazement at this sight. Her big breasts smothered his cock to the point where only the head was barely visible from the top.

"I know how much you love my big boobs. I love getting them fucked!"

After her final word, Billie began to pump her breasts up and down, fucking his cock to a pulp. Roy forgot about her silent rule and no longer cared about keeping his voice low. He moaned and cried out in pleasure.

"Oh my god! Yes!! Yesssss!!"

Billie was still giggling as she continued to work her tits up and down. The entire length of his rod disappeared between the folds, with only the head poking up with each complete thrust.

"You like that? You like that!? You like how my tits just swallow up your cock!?"

"Yes! Don't stop, Billie! This feels amazing!!"

"Ohhhhhhh, yeah! It feels soooooo good!!"

Over and over, she worked her breasts up and down. Billie knew this was what he wanted more than anything. Lucky for him, she loved engaging in the act of tittyfucking. Roy had not even seen her backside, just to show how focused he was on her boobs rather than her ass. That did not matter now, as she was busy thrusting her breasts up and down his hard cock. Overwhelmed in excitement, he pressed his palms onto the armrests of the chair and began to buck his hips. Billie gasped as she felt him taking control. She stopped her movements, allowing him to do all the work.

"Fuck these titties! Fuck these titties!!"

She broke eye contact to glance down and watch his cock thrust up between her huge, soft tits. Billie could feel every inch of his hard pole driving back and forth between them. She spit on the head before curling her lips into a full grin. Throughout all this time, Roy was unable to keep eye contact with her. It was just too beautiful to watch his cock move between her epic tits.

"I love your big tits!"

Grunting out his words, Roy gritted his teeth and then belted out a loud scream of pleasure. He was still fucking her tits as fast as he possibly could. He knew there were only seconds left before he would reach his orgasm, but Roy no longer cared. There was no better way than to explode between these wonderful breasts. His face scrunched up as he gritted his teeth. Billie giggled loudly, for she knew that look on a man's face all too well. Roy groaned as his cock erupted and shot a thick wad of cum directly onto her neck. Billie quickly let go of her tits and grabbed his shaft with her right hand. She wrapped her left forearm around her boobs and aimed his cock at her tits. Her fingers stroked him as she forced spurt after spurt of cum out to cover her pale skin.

"Mmmmmmm, yeah. Cum all over my titties. Give me every last drop of your hot load."

He wailed uncontrollably while watching his warm seed splatter across her gorgeous pale skin. Three lines covered her right boob. Her left tit was covered with a thick wad dripping down the side. Billie bit her lower lip, giggling deviously as she squeezed his cock to force out the final drops. Their lust was suddenly interrupted by the door swinging open and her bodyguard poking his head in. Alerted by the noise, Billie turned to look and saw Mike's shocked face.

"Mike!? What the fuck!?"

The man stood there for a moment, in complete shock. Billie let go of Roy's cock as she yelled again.

"You could've knocked first!" 

"Miss. Eilish, I didn't mean to-"

"Shut up and get out! Now!!" 

As Billie climbed up from the floor, Roy finally saw her backside. Her back was a canvas for a massive piece of art in black ink. He could not make out the details of the tattoo, nor was he about to ask. The black lines covered the entire middle section of her back. His eyes scanned her buttocks. An impressive round booty was enough to make him smile at the sight. Billie sighed and turned around.

"I'm sorry about that. I guess he heard us getting loud. How about we get dressed, and I'll help you set up the store for the day? We don't need another uninvited guest walking in on us."

"Sure, sure! I don't know what time it is, but we better get some clothes on. I've got the key to the storage room in my pocket."

His cum was still splattered across her tits when Billie reached down to grab some of her clothes. Roy had lost all track of time, not even realizing that someone else would be arriving at the store soon. It was nice of her to offer to help with setting up the store. On a funnier thought, Roy had to wonder if she would still be smelling the scent of his cum later in the day when she was sitting at her table signing autographs. He had nothing to complain about. No one could ruin this day for him after Billie gave him something he would never forget. After the event, she would surely be leaving his life behind, like other customers who came and went. So that was life.

THE END