Recounting of the Tannit Ritual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes were painted with golden kohl, in a manner that Valerius had seen on Egyptian tomb paintings. She looked to him in a way that discomfited him.

He shook his head and looked up to her. "D...Domitia?"

Domitia was silent for a treacherously long moment. Her eyes seemed to regard Valerius with a guarded distance. Valerius shrunk into himself, suddenly anxious at her physical presence. It was surely Domitia in front of him, yet her posture, her body language, her total lack of regard for her exposure... she seemed to be someone else entirely.

Tanina looked about the room. Valerius took his gaze away from Domitia long enough to see that dark, hooded figures were now lining the walls of the room, watching the ritual silently. Tanina picked up a candle and held it aloft. She shouted something in a clear voice, addressing the hall in a foreign tongue that Valerius could not understand.

Domitia spoke quietly as Tanina did. Valerius's head spun towards her as she did. "The mortal Domitia is chosen as the vessel for the Goddess Tannit," she said in a mechanical monotone. Valerius realized that Domitia was translating Tanina's speech.

Tanina spoke another loud, clear line in her foreign tongue. Domitia's eyes darkened as she translated. "The mortal Valerius shall be her asfel."

Valerius looked confusedly at her. "Asfel? Domitia, what is that?"

Domitia strode foot in front of foot towards him, her anklets and jewelry ringing in the air. As she did, the metallic arc binding Valerius shifted downwards, such that his face was level with hers. She considered him mildly.

"For so long you have ached to see the mortal Domitia," she said in a monotone. "Does her figure please you?"

Valerius looked into her eyes with pleading. "Domitia, what are you...what..."

Domitia reached up with a hand and began to draw a finger delicately around her right breast, tracing its outline. "Look upon her, Roman. Her body is here." She pressed deeper into her breast, teasing it. "Domitia has told me much about you."

Valerius, despite himself, found him staring at her breast as her hand worked it. He felt his loincloth pressing anxiously against him as blood flowed to his groin. "Domitia... stop this..."

Domitia paid him no mind. "She pleasured herself to the thought of your cock in her mouth," she whispered. Valerius felt his manhood twitch at the vulgarity in her words. "Is that something you want, Valerius?"

Valerius didn't answer. Domitia smirked, and Valerius felt one of his hands freed. She took his aching hand in hers; Valerius could feel how strangely warm her body was, even against the heat of the cavern. She drew his middle finger up to his mouth and began to suck on it, her eyes innocently looking to his wide-eyed face. Ten times she drew it in and out of her mouth, before withdrawing it with a pop.

She drew his finger down her chin, then down her neck. "Do you want to touch her, Valerius?" she asked innocently.

Valerius remembered shuddering as his fingers hovered over her breast. For so long he had imagined what they would feel like in his hand, to understand the sensation of them. Now it was bared to him, ready for the taking. He gingerly placed a fingertip against her soft breast, tracing the outline of her nipple. He remembered being almost in a trance as his fantasy was fulfilled, the beautiful, forbidden object of his desire in his hands. He took more of her breast into his hand, pushing his fingers into them. His cock was straining against his loincloth now, creating a prominent bulge.

Valerius looked at Domitia's eyes; she was transfixed on his cock, her gaze almost hungry. Valerius saw a darkness in her face that made him wince; he withdrew his hand.

"No... this isn't you," he said.

Domitia looked at him pityingly. "You are correct. I am the Vasatannitae, the Vessel for the Goddess Tannit. And it is through the First Pleasure that she will give me her full power."

Valerius was about to ask what the "First Pleasure" was, before he felt his hand somehow snapping back into its binding. The metal arc that he was bound to began to rotate backwards, such that Valerius was in a seated position, suspended a foot off the ground. Domitia began to run her hand up and down Valerius's chest, who watched her warily. She then began to kiss at Valerius's neck as her hand traveled downwards. Her fingers traced around the curves of his bulging loincloth.

Valerius remembered the Nubian slave's hands working at him, shuddering at the memory. He looked to Domitia, clad even more scantily than the slave had been. Her hand began to slip into loincloth. "Domitia..." he said, trying to fight back the sensation as he felt her fingers along his shaft. "Domitia, stop this. This isn't what we wanted."

She looked at him darkly, smirking. "Oh? Perhaps this isn't what you wanted. The mortal Domitia showed me her desires." She undid a delicate knot at the top of his loincloth. His loincloth gave way as his manhood burst into view. He winced with sudden shame. The humming from the gathered slaves seemed to grow louder.

Vasatannitae looked down hungrily at his cock. With a delicate finger she pressed into his shaft. Tanina, in her writing, noted the curiosity in which she began to caress him, as though examining wares from an exotic tradesman. "The mortal Domitia wanted to touch you," she began to wrap her fingers around his shaft, pulsing slowly up and down with her hand. She leaned her head in, and pressed his cock to her cheek, rubbing it against her, sighing. "She wanted to feel your warmth."

She looked up to Valerius's face, agape at the sight of his manhood against her face. "The Goddess Tannit told her what she must do. That she must take your essence from you. And through your essence, she shall become the Goddess Tannit."

Before Valerius could protest, Vasatannitae opened her mouth wide, her tongue greeting his cock as she slid it in. His head rolled back at the sudden sensation. Valerius groaned as she withdrew her mouth and pulled him back in. "No....no...." he grunted.

In Tanina's writing, she described his resistance as "spirited." Most men, she said, were so enthralled by their first experience of fellatio that they enthusiastically accepted it. Some men were so embarrassed by being watched by others that they became flaccid entirely. Other men were so terrified by what was happening that they simply laid there, mute. Valerius, she said, seemed to be in the last category, in partial terror at Domitia's transformation. But Tanina also believed that Valerius was so committed to his vision of how his first sex act should be that he seemed to be rejecting what was happening to him.

Tanina described this Vasatannitae as enthusiastic in her actions. Her body language clearly revealed that this was the first cock she had interacted with, let alone the first one in her mouth. She seemed to be unsure of how to use her hand alongside her mouth, and her pace was halting. Yet she was sucking and milking Valerius with an enthusiasm and confidence far beyond her novice status.

Valerius remembered groaning and resisting the best he could, but attempting to pull his body away only gave Domitia more leverage to suck him with. "Stop this...stop..." he grunted through the sensation. Tanina saw Domitia's eyes look to him, a giddy smirk flashing in them.

Valerius's saw his necklace start glowing a bright green color. He looked at it confusedly before his head was thrown back by another burst of sensation. He realized that he was close. Tanina said that Valerius lasted a handful of minutes, at most. She could not blame him; his lover, whom he had waited so long for, had shown her body to him, had touched him, had taken him into her mouth. It was overwhelming to even the most hardy of asfels.

Valerius's half-yelled as his climax hit him, his necklace was shining with light. Domitia was not prepared. A blast of semen entered her mouth, which Tanina saw her cough up mostly. The second blast hit her face, nearly blinding her. A third blast struck her chest and breasts, dripping in rivulets down her curves. She kept milking him with her hand, blinking through the semen on her face.

Valerius then fell back against the metal arc. His body felt weak, "as though I was a man half my size, trying to hold up twice the weight." His climax had inexplicably taken away a great deal of his strength, and he believed that he was under the control of some spell, such that his orgasms sapped away at his life energy.

Domitia fell backwards as well. Dear reader, you may have noticed that Domitia's writing did not feature into the ritual thus far. The reason for this is that Domitia did not remember anything up to that moment. Her consciousness faded away in the steam prison, and then popped back into reality suddenly in that moment.

Her writing can scarcely describe her confusion at that moment. She first saw her hand, webs of sticky white fluid outstretched between her fingers. She then recalled feeling heavy, yet light, and she realized with a start that she was without clothing aside from her golden loincloth, and adorned with heavy jewelry about her body. Her mind was spinning as she felt warmth on her chest, and she realized that the same white fluid was dripping down her naked breasts. Despite her nudity, she felt little immediate desire to conceal herself; the aphrodisiac pumping in her body was inhibiting all manner of modesty.

She breathed in and realized that her mouth was full of a hot fluid; she swallowed, and felt that it was not unpleasant to the taste. She blinked in and then looked about her. Her vision was so blurry that she could not see past the candle ring, but she could make out Tanina in her golden armor, and a figure bound on a metal surface. It was Valerius. She looked at him, and saw that he was naked, his seed still spilling from his cock. Domitia touched her face with a start, feeling sticky fluid on it. She realized that she had done that.

She gasped and clambered over to him. He was moaning weakly, his eyes flickering open and shut. His necklace was a dull green. Paying little mind to his exposed body, she realized that he was strangely weak. She shook his shoulders, receiving little response.

"What did you do to him?" Domitia asked accusingly to Tanina. Her mind was clear, seeing Valerius in danger. Tanina was silent, both to Domitia and in her writing. Domitia looked back to him, her eyes now tracing his face, examining his body for any injury. She now noticed his muscles, tight from exertion. His abdominal muscles pulsing. His thighs, like cords of wire. And above them, his half-erect manhood.

She felt his eyes fixate on his cock. It twitched once, and his seed spilled from him in a burst. She realized her head was once again spinning. She could smell his seed, its power. His semen, still on her lips, was tempting her. She delicately licked at her lips, sighing as she drank him in. She looked to Tanina blankly, her eyes both angry and conflicted.

"You did this to him," Tanina said mildly. "You wanted to do this to him."

Around her, she heard melodious humming growing louder and louder. She pushed away a sudden memory of her mouth accepting hot flesh, her tongue pulsing. She shook her head, but her mind was continuing to spin.

"You want more from him," Tanina said. Domitia felt a sudden heat in her groin. Her golden loincloth was clinging to her. Her eyes traced back to Valerius's body. Tanina's commentary is fleeting; she insists that the Goddess Tannit was now giving Domitia a choice to fully accept her, or to resist. Learned men might reject such mysticism, and insist that Domitia was merely experiencing a temporary reprieve from the hallucinogen.

Domitia, however, described her state in much more stark terms, sensing the presence she had felt in her steam prison now begin to overwhelm her. When she tried to fight back, another memory of Valerius's cock in her mouth re-emerged. She felt his seed still wet on her fingers; she clenched her hand into a fist, tempted to bring her fingers to her lips.

"You want more from him, because you are the Goddess Tannit's Vessel," Tanina said.

Domitia recalled biting her lips, her thighs squirming against each other. Her hand crawled across her waist, and she pressed into her loincloth, gasping at the tension in her cunt. "I, I...." A small part of Domitia wanted to yell that she wasn't a Vessel. That she was Domitia, and she was taking Valerius and leaving.

But, shaking, she realized then that she did not remember her name. Her mind was completely overtaken by desire. She turned to Tanina, and with a desperate sob, she bowed her head.

Tanina said a single word, and a burst of pale, odorless gas erupted from the etchings in the floor, engulfing Domitia. Domitia felt the semen on her body vaporize instantly a heavy blue cloud. She recalled seizing as she breathed in the cloud, filling her gasping lungs. She cried out as the vapors flooded her, and she fell to her knees, feeling sensation crawling all over her skin and pulsing in her erogenous zones. Her cries wakened Valerius, who had regained enough strength to lean his head upwards to watch what was happening.

Tanina watched carefully as she saw Domitia's body concealed by the wispy, thick vapor. For a moment, all was still, the humming in the room ceased. All in attendance waited, only hearing Domitia gasping. Then her gasping stopped.

The cloud cleared, revealing Domitia on her knees. Her hand was between her legs, thrust into her loincloth. Her fingers created indentations in her loincloth as she masturbated. Tanina says it took all of her training to not smile approvingly at the sight.

Her body and mind were sent into a tailspin, which led her to believe that it was another form of aphrodisiac spell resulting from a reaction of the pale, odorless gas with Valerius's semen. She was aware, unlike her initial entrance to the ritual. But her thoughts, she says, were entirely dominated by sheer instinct, rather than any power of psyche. Her ego "shrank away", leaving in place a creature powered by immediate desires that she could not explain.

As she described it, "In that moment, I truly felt the Goddess Tannit had chosen me for divinity. And as I felt my cunt, I felt power unlike I had ever known. I simply had to take the last step forward. I had to become Vasatannitae, the Vessel of Tannit."

The drum boomed. Vasatannitae looked up at Valerius, a wildness in her eyes. Valerius looked back, and described his his thoughts thusly: "I looked at the woman in front of me and realized that Domitia was gone. Those eyes knew that the spell over me meant that another climax would fully take my life force away. But those eyes did not care. They hungered."

Vasatannitae crawled to Valerius, hand by hand, knee by knee, her jewelry and anklets ringing. She dramatically pulled a leg over his body, kneeling over him. She then bent forward, bringing her lips to his. Valerius knew what Domitia's mouth tasted like; this was not her. There was something cold and feverish about this kiss, her tongue moving frantically into Valerius's, her lips shivering. He was so distracted by the strangeness of the kiss that he didn't realize that her hand was once again on his cock, stroking him. Firm, insistent hands pressed into him, almost painfully.

She lifted herself upwards, and then drew her body down onto his partially erect penis. Her loincloth was wet from her juices as it rested against him. She looked down, enjoying the sensation of her body against his. And then she began to shift her weight slowly forward on him, and then backwards. His cock began to respond as she began to grind on him, a slow dance on his groin. She moaned quietly, her head resting to her side, as though she was considering and savoring a fine wine.

Her relative stillness seemed an opportunity to Valerius. "Domitia...my love...if you can hear me..." He winced as she began to grind faster on him. She opened her eyes and looked to him. "Domitia... if you are in there you must stop this. I don't know if I can take another..."

Vasatannitae's hand reached downwards, her hand reaching into her loincloth to masturbate herself as she ground against Valerius's growing erection. She moaned softly, but gave no response to Valerius.

"Domitia..." he winced through clenched teeth. "I know that you are in there..." He recalled trying his hardest to put the sensations out of his mind, to stop his manhood from becoming erect. But it was no use; the sensations were too powerful, and her body too sensual. Her cursed himself.

Vasatannitae grinned toothily and withdrew her masturbating hand. She placed it, claw-like on Valerius's face. His breath shuddered as she inserted a finger into his mouth. "Domitia is here," she said darkly. "She wonders how long you have waited to taste her cunt. She wonders how long you have waited to see her cunt."

Another drumbeat, and then the drums began to roll quietly. Vasatannitae lifted herself upwards again. Her golden loincloth, soaked with her juices, began to unravel, as the rest of her clothing did. Her buttocks were first exposed, and then her womanhood. Valerius found himself staring, despite himself. His cock twitched underneath her cunt, her body now naked aside from her jewelry.

"This is Domitia," Vasatannitae declared. She pressed her cunt lightly onto the bottom of his shaft. Valerius watched, paralyzed, unable to comprehend what was happening. She humped his cock a dozen times, moistening his shaft with her juices. The drumroll was growing louder still. Valerius looked around, and saw that the candles ringing the stage were now burning brighter, their flames burning a foot in the air. Behind them, the hooded slaves held their hands towards the stage in a supplicating gesture. Valerius knew that a moment of great import was arriving.

Vasatannitae lifted herself up a final time, and grasped his cock in her hand. Inch by inch she pointed it upwards, such that it was directly pointing at her cunt. All eyes were on the cock and cunt, and the distance between them. Despite her training, Tanina could hardly contain her nervous anticipation. Valerius looked at her positioned cunt, sweating. "No..." he said." Domitia...no...." He claims that was at once fearful of his fate, and impotently furious at his body for betraying him like this.

What was Domitia, or Vasatannitae, thinking at the moment? In her writing, she confirms bits and scraps of Valerius's record. She recalled grinding upon Valerius's cock sensually, enjoying the feel of his hardness against her. She also confirmed kissing him. However, nothing in her writing indicates resistance from Valerius, such as verbalizing his non-consent with the situation. She suggests that he was perhaps confused, or hesitant, but never resisting her. The hardness of his cock under her was evidence enough of his true desires, she claims.

Vasatannitae looked at the twitching cock in her hand. All breath in the room was held, waiting for her next act. With an athlete's grace, she began to slowly, millimeter by millimeter, lower herself down. Valerius thought of the anecdote of the Sword of Damocles descending on him, except this time, it was no sword, but a scabbard. His breath grew shallower and panicked as her cunt was almost upon him.

Vasatannitae cooed as his fleshy head made contact with her cunt's lips, pushing them outwards. Valerius felt a great heat begin to engulf him, and he felt that he could not watch anymore. He shut his eyes as tight wetness covered his pulsing shaft. Tanina, in her writing, said that Domitia, as Vasatannitae, spent a particularly long time in her initial descent. Every millimeter travelled was an eternity. Tanina could see Vasatannitae's juices travelling down his shaft as her cunt continued to swallow him.