Recounting of the Tannit Ritual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vasatannitae let her head roll backwards as she balanced on his cock, halfway into her cunt. Domitia offered some explanation for Tanina's wonderment; perhaps instinctually, she had come to expect that her first time with a cock in her would be unpleasant, painful, and have other ill effects. But now there was none. She only felt a glorious satisfaction and fullness as she drew his cock into her. Finally, she could take no more deliberation. She let her body drop, and her pelvis impacted against Valerius's.

His throat tensed, almost choking as he felt his cock totally devoured by her cunt. It took all of his willpower to not ejaculate right then and there. In his mind he cursed all of the Masylii for destroying the treasured expectations for his first union with Domitia. He cursed Tanina for debasing his sweet, virtuous Domitia. And he cursed himself, knowing that he had little chance of resisting the body of Vasatannitae.

As if reading his mind, Vasatannitae giggled brightly, relishing the feeling of the cock in her, gyrating her hips an inch in either direction to assess the full potential of sensation. "Domitia says that you are now wife and husband," she said, a taunting note in her voice. "Your life is now hers."

She lifted herself an inch off of his pelvis, then fell back down. He winced, the heat burning around his member. "Give yourself to me, mortal," Vasatannitae commanded. She lifted herself up again, then fell back down on him. She moaned heartily. "Give yourself to me, and I shall become something so much greater than Valerius and Domitia."

Valerius described his great fear; he knew, with certainty, that his ecstasy would be his last act, and that Vasatannitae would suck the life from him to become the Goddess Tannit. He shut his eyes to attempt to block out her figure gyrating on his manhood, but that only made it worse; the lack of visual stimulation let his body focus on her wet heat on him. He grunted in frustration and looked up to the ceiling.

The gathered congregants began to chant a phrase in the Masylii language that Valerius could not understand. Tanina, in her writing, did not provide an adequate translation. Based on its connection with other related languages, I can guess its meaning: "The Goddess Tannit comes. Bless us, Goddess."

Tanina watched Vasatannitae atop Valerius, chanting alongside her slaves. She waved her hand, and the flames ringing the dais grew higher. The flames flickered off the jewelry and gold adorning Vasatannitae, the gems sending light scattering around the dais as she rode Valerius. Every ritual was different, and every Vasatannitae behaved differently in this moment. For most, it was clear to Tanina just how inexperienced their mortal forms were when riding a cock. This one was no different; Tanina watched her awkwardly shifting her weight on her knees, resulting in a pace of fucking that was halting and unsmooth.

However, some of previous Vasatannitaes had truly seemed hesitant and conflicted in this moment, unsure of themselves as they were penetrated for the first time. Domitia's body showed no such hesitation. She looked down at the union of cock and cunt with fascination, enjoying every new sensation in her body. Her gaze would occasionally switch to Valerius's face, his eyes not meeting hers. She laughed giddily at his resistance.

Tanina hypothesized that the mortal clay of the Vasatannitae shaped this moment; if a woman had long suppressed her sexual passion, she would become an enthusiastic vessel for the Goddess Tannit, letting divinity in as a means to satisfy her desires. This desire for satisfaction would overwhelm all else, even the very life of her former lover. Domitia's body was truly unleashed in a way that surprised even Tanina.

Vasatannitae pulled at her nipples as she rode Valerius. "Look at Domitia, my love. Look at how she enjoys you."

Valerius's mouth pulled back into a wince of exertion as he looked at her face. "You know...nothing of Domitia," he said, panting.

"I do," she said, moaning heartily between sentences. "I know that she has ached for this moment. To have this power." She bit her lip hard for the sensation. "She beseeched the Goddess Tannit for this union. And the Goddess has granted her wish."

Vasatannitae leaned forward, discovering that she could have more leverage and insert himself deeper into her. He groaned. "Domitia gave herself to the Goddess Tannit. And you shall too, Valerius."

The necklace around Valerius's neck began to glow a dim green color. She noticed it joyfully, knowing that it signalled his pleasure. She began to ride him harder, with greater enthusiasm and energy. "Yes, Valerius!" she cried. "Yes!"

Valerius tried to shut out her cries from his ears, but her pleasure only encouraged his body. He realized, finally, that his resistance was of no use. With angry tears in his eyes, he looked at Vasatannitae with a muted fury. Seeing this demon that had taken Domitia from him, Valerius was overtaken by a sudden rage. He thrust his hips angrily upwards, pushing his member deep into Vasatannitae. She gasped in surprise as he hit her back walls. He did it again, and watched her breasts bouncing as his pelvis met hers. "Is this what you want, demon? To be fucked?"

Tanina watched with curiosity as she saw rage overcome the Roman, who had been so passive till this moment. His lithe body was tensed and driven solely by fury as he drilled his cock into her. Vasatannitae could scarcely utter a choked moan as the sensations drove through her.

Valerius's necklace began to glow with a blinding green. His vision overcome by the light, Valerius shut his eyes again, his body boiling with sweat and heat. He was ready for whatever might come.

In Domitia's writing, she recalled that particular moment well. As she felt the light and presence of the Goddess Tannit entering her, she also felt a sudden cold fear. She knew, without a doubt, that her mortal existence was ending, and the feeling emanating from her cunt were nothing short of divinity. Her eyes rolled backward, and she felt a trail of saliva dripping down her chin as her climax took control.

A thin, clenched scream emerged from Valerius, between his gritted teeth. Vasatannitae began to babble incoherently, mixed in with vocalizations of "Yes!" and "Take me!" The light engulfed them, and all Tanina could make out was the thin silhouette of Vasatannitae's body convulsing on his cock as their voices merged into a single scream.

And then the scream faded to a single feminine whisper. The light faded. The female body atop Valerius's cock was wobbling in a ghostlike manner, her eyes shut, as though floating in the aftershocks of her orgasm. Semen was spilling out of her cunt in spurts, as she continued to milk his member.

And then her body stilled, and became rigid. Her eyes opened. Her pupils were now a deep golden color. Her nose upturned, she looked down at the figure under her. She didn't recognize the still body under her, the face frozen in anger. A thoughtful reader, of course, will understand that Valerius survived the ordeal to write about it later. But she did not know that. Nor did she care. With a shaky but strong hand, she pushed herself upwards.

Tanina emerged, a golden tiara in her hand. She knelt aside her, presenting the tiara with a downturned face. As the cock continued to pump seed into her, she took the tiara, and placed it over her head. The weight was cold against her sweat-beaded hair. The assembled crowd began to chant under their breath. She knew what they were uttering: "The Goddess has returned."

The Goddess, regaining her legs, stood in front of the assembled congregants. She lifted her hands, recognizing them. Their chanting grew louder. Domitia recalled the warm semen dripping down her thighs as the congregants accepted her blessing.

***

Dear reader, it pains me to say that Domitia's accounting of the ritual ends here. Pages of her manuscript appear to be ripped out; it is as though she wrote down her experience of the Goddess, but for some reason these memories were erased by her or someone else. Tanina, for her part, chose not to record the rest of the ritual; it seems as though little else novel occurred, and the rest of the ritual went according to plan. What plan that was, I cannot yet say.

Domitia's account resumes with her regaining consciousness to a silent room. She was no longer in the cave, but a featureless, concrete room, with cobblestone flooring. Her head was woozy and light, but her mind was her own. She was naked, shivering in a fetal position. Her body was wet, as though she had been recently washed. Her crown and jewels were nowhere to be seen. She felt small and scrawny.

She blinked as she lifted her head. She realized that a single dark figure was watching her, sitting cross-legged perhaps four feet away. It was a large, swarthy man. He was hairy and thickly bearded, with speckles of gray throughout. His chest was bared, with body showed age, with slightly sagging skin layers of muscle and brawn. His eyes were piercing into her.

At that moment she felt no particular desire to shield her nudity; she remembered all that she had done in the ritual; why would she care what this man saw? Yet she was intimidated by his gaze. "Who...who are you?" she asked. "Where is Valerius?"

He breathed heavily. "The Roman lad was sent back to his camp two days ago." His voice was deep, and boomed throughout the room. His Latin was nearly unaccented. Domitia sighed in relief. At least Valerius was alive and well.

He withdrew a coin from his trousers and rolled it towards her. Domitia grasped at it, holding it up to her eyes. She looked at the face imprinted on the coin, and then looked back to the man.

"Yes, it is I. King Sefakis." He stood up, his eyes never leaving hers. He walked towards her, his footsteps heavy. She sat up unsteadily. She knew of the Maesylii king, but their court was largely secretive; no Roman delegation had engaged with them for decades.

He looked down at her. "I watched the ritual, as all rulers do. Tannit truly shone through you, Roman."

She looked up at him, her eyes wary. "I thank you, King. I felt her well too." Domitia swallowed. "I ask for you to let me rejoin my people, as you did Valerius."

Sefakis gestured for Domitia to rise. With unshaky feet, she stood up. Sefakis's eyes were heavy upon her. He circled around her.

"It is customary for the vessels of Tannit to be released within seven nights of the ritual. Tanina was insistent on this point."

Domitia was about to sigh with relief when she felt a calloused hand on her left buttock. A chill fell through her as the hand squeezed. "But I told Tannit that I must have you for my own." He wrapped a heavy arm around her chest and pulled her towards him. His grip was irresistible and his breath was hot as he spoke to her in a low voice.

"The Goddess showed us both what you are capable of. What you truly want." Domitia could only whine meekly as his hand grasped at her breast, hungrily making its way across her skin.

He then gave a light shove which sent her tumbling forward onto all fours. She could only bow her head in resignation as King Sefakis undid his trousers. "You will give me the pleasures of Tannit, Roman." He pulled her sharply upwards towards him. "And in return you will receive a life of pure pleasure."

Her head fell backwards, her eyes fluttering closed as he entered her.