Recovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pupwos
pupwos
27 Followers

I felt myself start tearing up. Max reached out an arm to comfort me, and I collapsed against his chest. He wrapped his arms around me. His chest was solid, warm, and inviting; his arms around my shoulders felt powerful, comforting. I was crying into his chest, and I was still upset, but him holding me felt great.

Okay. I sniffed and pulled back a bit. Time to see how far this had gone. My panties had obligingly fallen down, so of course the first thing I did was check down there.

My once-proud cock was reduced to a little nub. My balls were much smaller, too. After shaving them this morning, and now this, it looked like a little kid's junk.

Max put a hand back on my shoulder, gently. "Come on," he said, "let's go inside." I nodded and let him lead me inside the house.

At least walking there didn't bother me at all. That was the point, right?

We reached the bathroom. Max was naked, I was still wearing the stuffed black bra and the flower pendant.

He had done a good job: I really did look basically like myself. Just...tinier, and girlier. I couldn't really put a finger on it, but my features overall looked kind of feminine. My fingers, especially, were now long and slender. My ass was more rounded and well-defined than it'd been.

I took the bra off. My chest was pretty flat, but my nipples were large and pointy. I experimentally ran a finger across one, and gasped.

Oh shit, that felt good.

I looked at Max standing next to me in the mirror. He also looked like himself, just taller, fuller, more ripped. He was hot, and I watched him in the mirror while I kept massaging my tiny boobs. Fuck, I wanted him.

Max had finished marveling at himself, and noticed me basically ogling him and masturbating. He smiled awkwardly, then said in his new, deeper, sexier voice, "I'll be right back."

He ran out, and I kept playing with myself in the mirror. I looked...kind of cute, I guess, in a butch sort of way. Still muscled, though maybe not as much as before. Even ignoring my new size, I wasn't sure whether I'd be able to pass as my old self like I'd been planning. I looked pretty androgynous, I guess.

Max came back in with a tape measure. "Okay," he said, "let's see how much we really changed. Here, do me first."

Max was five ten. Shit, he had only grown an inch or two. I must have lost a lot.

He measured me, and I held my breath. "Just shy of five foot four," he said quietly.

I was supposed to be six two! I'd shrunk ten inches?

"Well, shit," I said, in my new high voice. "I guess the plan of passing it off like nothing had happened is off the table."

Max nodded. "I'm so sorry, Casey. I guess I didn't picture you standing against a mugshot wall."

I laughed grimly and leaned against him. He wrapped an arm comfortably around me.

"How's the leg?"

"Fine so far. I guess it's time to take that baby for a spin, yeah?"

"Definitely."

* * * * * * *

I could run!

Not at a hundred percent, like it was before. But maybe eighty percent. A hell of a lot better than one percent like I'd been for months.

I just ran for sheer joy for a while. Then Max and I, still both naked since I certainly didn't fit my clothes anymore and he probably didn't fit his, had an acrobatic game of catch with an old Frisbee, then went for a swim to cool off. When we hauled ourselves back up to shore, I, almost delirious with happiness, lay down next to him with my head snuggled up against his chest. After a moment, he put an arm comfortably around me, and we just basked in the sun for a while.

"So," he said after a bit. "I kind of have a dumb idea."

"Yeah?" I asked, putting a hand up to lazily play with his little patch of chest hair.

"I thought, maybe I could...give you some of your masculinity back, and we could like, try again. Make you full-size."

I propped myself up on my arm and looked at him. "You think that would work?"

He shrugged. "Only one way to find out, right?"

I took the necklace with the pendant off my neck for the first time since I had put it on, days ago. I didn't really notice it when I was wearing it, but now not having it felt strange. I slipped it around Max's neck.

"Thank you," I said, looking into his eyes. He made eye contact with me for a moment, but then just as I felt myself starting to lean forward he looked away, and I shrank back, embarrassed.

"Yeah, so," he said, kind of awkwardly. "We have to be kind of careful that I don't...go too far, or else then I'll be stuck, right? So I thought I wouldn't do the whole lingerie and lipstick thing. Okay?"

"Sure," I said. I'll admit I was a little curious what this new hot Max would look like cross-dressing, but I guess that's a question we'd have to leave for another day.

He moved to start getting up, and I backed up off of him a little bit.

"Here?" I asked.

"Why not?"

I shrugged, rolled onto my back, and spread my legs a bit. I looked at this hunk my childhood best friend had become and pictured him climbing on top of me, taking me with that big new tool of his. It was the most erotic thing I could imagine right now, and I started tweaking my own nipples and breathing hard just thinking about it.

Instead, he was on the sand sitting next to me, looking at my pitiful little dick, slowly reaching out to touch it. After a moment, he did.

It felt like...not much, really. It was just skin, and he just touched it lightly. Nothing like what I remembered from girls doing this to me in the past.

He stroked my little cock a few times up and down. I was excited, hot for him, and I felt it all through my body, especially in my little flat tits and deep inside my pelvis, but I just wasn't getting much from the actual penile area.

Max tentatively leaned forward, looked at me for a while, then reached down and kissed the tip of my dick. Then he wrapped me up in his mouth and started sucking.

It was...fine, I guess. Not what I was used to from a blowjob, but he was new at this. I consciously tried to squirm a bit, moaned, really got myself into it, and went like that for a while. I reached down and pulled his big hand to clamp onto my side, got him to hold me a bit, stroked his hair. I was hot, but not getting that orgasm buildup.

Eventually, I said "Okay, enough," and gently pushed his head back.

Max sighed. "Sorry, I guess I'm bad at this."

I shook my head, sat up, and pushed him up so he was also sitting up. "No, that's not it. I just think I'm already too far gone."

He looked down at the ground, sad and a little embarrassed. "I'm sorry. This all got kind of messed up."

"Hey!" I put a hand on his cheek and made him look back up at me. "You let me run again. I don't care. This is the best thing anyone's ever done for me."

And with that, I leaned forward and kissed him.

Max seemed kind of surprised by it, but he went with it. It started as kind of sweet and chaste, but then once he started kissing me back, I started really sucking on his face. This was my first time kissing a guy, and it felt so different than kissing a girl. His lips didn't feel so soft, they felt - like the rest of him - strong. The stubble on his upper lip scraped pleasantly against me.

After a minute, I gently pushed on his chest, and he compliantly lay back on the sand as I climbed on top of him. I straddled his waist, ran my hands along his chest as he ran his hands along my back, pulling me into him, then squeezed my ass.

We made out like that for a while, before I eventually had to come up for air. I slid myself off his side, leaving one leg draped over him, the rest of me pressed up against him, and snuggled my face in against his shoulder, one hand running over his chest.

We lay there content for a little while, as I thought about what the hell had happened. Just a few days ago, I had been completely uninterested in Max, or in any guy. I played along with the first blowjob truly only because I wanted to do a nice thing for my friend who had been so good to me. But now...now I was into him. Really into him.

And...fuck it. I knew I was about to make a terrible decision, or at least one that there were lots of reasons not to make, lots of difficulties it would bring into my life. But at that moment, I didn't care.

I whispered in Max's ear: "I want to be a real girl, Geppetto."

He didn't say anything for a while, and my heart started to sink. He didn't think this was a good idea, he didn't want to go through with it.

"Are you sure?" he asked finally.

I nodded into him. "I'm already never going to pass as the same Casey. I've still got a bit of a pang in my leg that I think you'll totally cure. Plus, I'm starting to see some of the attractions of femininity." With that, I reached a hand out and lightly stroked his dick, now so much bigger than it had been the other day.

He took a deep breath and nodded. "What do you want to look like?"

I shrugged. "I want to be in decent shape. Don't give me like double-Ds or something, I want to be able to run. Other than that..." I reached over, pulled the necklace off of him and put it on myself, then stretched up to kiss him again while putting my hand back on his dick. "Whatever turns you on."

He was rock-hard already, and when I slid down and put him in my mouth, it was clear just how much he had grown this morning - and how much I had shrunk. I could only get maybe half of it in my mouth, and when I reached out to play with his balls they filled my hand in a way they hadn't before.

I didn't try to deep-throat him or anything this time: this massive new cock was intimidating, and though the idea of choking it down was kind of appealing, that was a challenge I would leave for another time.

Instead, I worked his balls with one hand, ran the other up and down his taut stomach, and bobbed up and down, using a lot of tongue. He ran a hand through my hair, and before long, he was groaning and spewing into my mouth. I sucked it all down, relishing the salty taste, and gave him a few good licks to be sure I got it all after he was done. Then I crawled up next to him and snuggled into the crook of his arm.

"Max's seed is in me," I said quietly, trying to remember how it went, "changing me, growing my femininity. For this delicate gift, I give what remains of my manhood to him. In the name of Goddess Addyessa, I pray, make me into the female image of his choosing. Let it be."

Max, a contented look on his face, kissed me on the forehead and began, "I pray to thee Addyessa, to the one who has willing given me his manhood, make her into the image which now inhabits my mind. Let the agent of this change be my seed, which the little one now hungers for. And as her manhood flows to me, let my feminine energies flow into her. And let her name be Chloe."

The girl that popped into my head was sitting, her legs sprawled below her, on the floor. She had wavy blond shoulder-length hair, partially hiding one of her eyes, but the other was piercing and blue, innocently sexy. She had a cute nose, a small mouth spread in what looked like a gasp of pleasure. Her arms were thin but had a wiry-looking strength to them. Her breasts weren't huge, but were well-shaped and stood out solidly. She had just a hint of a six-pack, a thin waist. You couldn't really see her butt in the image, but her pussy was small and pretty, her legs thin but powerful. Her feet were dainty, cute.

She looked tiny. But she was also both cute, innocent and eminently fuckable, and also clearly in great shape. I was thrilled. It wasn't what I would have picked, necessarily, but I could definitely be this girl.

I wrapped my arm around Max's chest, gave him a squeeze of thanks, and drifted off.

* * * * * * *

I woke up to Max running his hand through my hair. My hair which was suddenly shoulder-length, instead of the maybe two inches I'd had when I went to sleep.

"Hello, Chloe," he said softly when I stirred.

I giggled a little. "Where did that name come from?" My voice was still pretty high, but now it was maybe more...sultry.

He shrugged against me. "Do you hate it? You don't have to use it, I don't think."

I kissed his shoulder. "No," I said. "I like it. I like lots of things you decided."

He kissed the top of my head and stroked my hair some more. I ran a hand over his chest and abs. He was even more defined now: not bodybuilder huge or anything, but just...hot. His tuft of chest hair had gotten a little longer, and I played with it a little bit.

He ran the hand of the arm whose shoulder I was nestled into along my back, down to my butt, which he grabbed at a bit. It felt bigger, more round than my man-butt had been, and it jiggled a little. I liked it.

I lifted up a leg and experimentally flexed my toes, then stroked his ankle with them. God, his ankle, and my head was at his shoulder. Just how short was I now?

I put a hand on his cheek, craned my neck up, and pulled his head down towards mine. He brought his head down and kissed me firmly.

God, what a good kiss. I melted on him, letting him take the lead in driving his tongue into me. He rolled me onto my back, head in the sand, and scooched down a bit so our heads were even. Then he brought a hand up to my breast.

Oh, fuck, my tit. He squeezed it a bit, and shudders of electricity pulsed through my body. My nipples in my last quasi-girl mode had felt good, but they were nothing compared to this. Boy nipples were a one, those were a four, this was a ten.

After a moment playing with my boob, while still making out furiously, Max swung his full body up over me. I was totally enveloped: his arms were on either side, his shoulders extended well past me, his dick slapped against my thigh. It was so different an experience than I had ever had before, and it felt perfect. His pecs squashed my boobs up against me.

We made out, Max still entirely covering me, for a while more before I brought my hands down from rubbing his back to grab at his ass, and then snaked one in between our bodies to caress the rock-hard dick pressing against my leg.

He lifted his hips up a little bit to give me better access to it, and I wrapped my new small hand around his new enormous cock. Holy shit, that felt so much bigger than it had a few days ago. I don't know how much of it was me being (so much) smaller now, but I could barely wrap my hand around it.

Max brought one of his hands down, grazing my nipple, running slowly down my stomach towards the new center of all the heat fervently spreading through my body, and lightly ran a finger along my slick folds.

I gasped, and almost involuntarily spread my legs to plant my feet on the ground and thrust my hips upward towards his finger. He pulled back a bit, but then went with it, lightly inserting the tip of his finger into me.

We had stopped making out at this point, both transfixed by what was going on downstairs, and I collapsed my head back against the ground to stare at his beautiful brown eyes while I experienced this new sensation.

His finger invaded me a little more, slowly, as he looked right into my eyes. I just lay there breathing hard, my grip loosened on his cock, and let him do this to me.

His index finger was most of the way inside me when his thumb brushed, maybe accidentally, against what must have been my clit. I actually moaned out loud; I had never done that as a man, but I just couldn't help myself.

When his finger bottomed out, he stretched it around in there a bit. One spot he hit made me jump and gasp again, so he went back for it while continuing to work my clit with his thumb. He went on like this for a minute, and the heat and pleasure in my vagina just started building up and spreading through my core. I closed my eyes, writhed, moaned while he kept at it.

When he nibbled on my nipple without warning, I snapped.

The pleasure that had been building up in me overflowed and exploded all over me. The orgasm-star burst, and its pure white light shot out of my eyes and toenails.

Okay, probably not, but it felt like it. Instead, I'm sure I just kind of writhed around and did a gasping moaning thing that I'm sure was either very sexy or very weird. I wasn't exactly thinking very straight to pay attention to small things like whether my body literally glowed or just felt like it.

When I came back to my senses, I was still wrapped around Max's finger, and he was lightly suckling on my breast. I reached down and ran a finger through his hair, then gently pulled him up to kiss me. He did, sweetly, and I melted onto him again as he pulled his finger out of me. I grabbed that hand, pulled it up towards our heads, and then after kissing him a bit more, pulled my head out from under him and sucked my juices off of that finger. It tasted kind of sweet, almost like my one-step-transformed cum had tasted the other day, but without any of the salty weight to it.

I kissed Max lightly on the lips one more time, then reached down for his dick and spread my legs.

"Are you sure?" he asked, looking at me with a simultaneous look of concern and desire in his deep brown eyes.

I nodded and slid down a bit under him, so that our crotches lined up.

He propped himself up on his elbows around me, and I watched his look of sheer joy as I guided him slowly into me.

Fuck, that was bigger than his finger.

He slowly, gently slid his way into me, stopping frequently as I stretched around him until I gave him a little nod to push more.

When I finally felt the scruffiness of his pubes against my crotch, I stretched my back to reach up as far as I could and gave him one more deep kiss, massaging his powerful arm above me as I did it. Then I let go of the kiss and lay back against the ground, not bothering to brush away the lock of dirty blond hair that had flopped in my face as I did so.

He pulled back slowly, and I felt a profound emptiness until he thrust back in. He did this a few times, really slow, looking down at me with a concerned look in his eyes the whole time.

"It's fine," I whispered. "It's amazing. You can go faster."

He nodded, and gave me a few hard thrusts that made me gasp. I felt his balls slap against my ass and moaned at that unexpected pleasure. The heat was starting to build up again...

and then suddenly Max's face contorted in pleasure as he took one big thrust and stayed in me. I felt his dick convulsing inside of me, felt him shoot inside of me, felt it dribble out around his cock as I overflowed with his cum.

Max collapsed on top of me, winded. I enjoyed the feeling of him squishing my boobs against me again, but that second orgasm I'd been chasing faded away.

He pulled out of me gingerly and flopped on his back next to me. "Oh my God," he said, winded. "I didn't last long enough, I'm so sorry."

"Hey!" I pulled his face towards me, kissed him again. "That was amazing. You are amazing." I caressed his cheek. "You gave me the best orgasm of my life like two minutes ago." I snuggled into his shoulder again, like we'd been before. "And you'll have plenty of practice to give me plenty more."

He smiled. I rubbed his chest again as I said, "Oh, Goddess Addyessa, I don't know if I have any masculinity left in me, but if I do I grant it to this amazing man. Let it be."

He laughed and stroked my back as he said, "Goddess Addyessa, thank you for this gift, and for this incredible woman. She's already perfect, but if you can do anything to help her out, take any femininity from me or anything, please do."

I curled up comfortably against him and fell asleep for the second time this ridiculous morning. As I did, I saw myself, pretty much as I was now: curled up, lying on the floor, looking happy.

* * * * * * *

I woke to a deep rumble in my stomach. I hadn't eaten anything...while, ever, if by "I" I meant Chloe. Judging from the sun, it was probably early afternoon.

pupwos
pupwos
27 Followers