Recovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pupwos
pupwos
27 Followers

Max was snoring lightly beside me. I gave him a quick look up and down; he looked pretty much the same. I guess I really had given him almost everything the time before anyway.

I extricated myself from his arm and stood up - also for the first time as Chloe. I felt even lighter on my feet than I had in my last androgynous state. My leg felt totally fine, indistinguishable from my right leg. I felt a tear of relief coming to my eye, but wiped it away and instead literally skipped for joy.

There was kind of a gooey sensation between my legs. Max's cum was running down me. I experimentally scooped up a little bit: it tasted better fresh. Instead of trying to figure that out with a piece of toilet paper, I decided to jump in the lake.

Swimming also felt amazing, and I lazily paddled around on my back for a while. My tits were a little more buoyant than the rest of me, and it definitely changed the way I floated on my back.

Underwater, I wiped some of the dried cum off my legs. I kind of felt like I had to pee, too, so I just did that. Same muscular motion as with a dick. Basically indistinguishable in the water.

After floating around a bit more, the hunger got even worse, and I went inside to scrounge for food.

* * * * * * *

Max came in while I was standing at the stove, stirring a pot of pasta. He put a hand on my shoulder, possessively; I snuggled back against him, liking it.

"Hey there, sleepyhead." I turned around to kiss him. My voice sounded different in my head than I was used to, but it didn't feel wrong. "We're having the dregs of the leftovers. Spaghetti tikka masala."

He laughed. "No, I'm serious. We have spaghetti, we have an onion, we have one sad-looking bell pepper," I gestured towards said pepper, cut up and waiting to be fried, "and we have that jar of tikka masala sauce we were supposed to use with the chicken that we grilled instead."

"Okay," he said. Was his voice deeper? It hadn't been so sexy before today, surely. "I'm sure it'll be delicious."

He just stood behind me, arms wrapped around my belly, for a while as we waited for the pasta to boil. "Okay," I reluctantly said, eventually, "I need to move."

"Nobody's stopping you," he replied, a smile in his voice.

We awkwardly shuffle-stepped a few feet, laughing, as I moved over to start the pepper and onion. I felt his cock harden a bit against my lower back.

His hand crept gradually lower as I cooked, until when things were almost done he was lightly rubbing on my clit. I just stood there, him masturbating me, for a while, until I couldn't stand it anymore.

"Done enough," I managed to say, and turned the heat off.

When I did, Max picked me up. I shrieked a bit as the world disappeared from under me and he spun me around. He put one hand under my ass, the other on my back, and held me against him at a height where he could kiss me - which he did, furiously.

I held onto his neck with both hands and wrapped my legs around him, trying to get a sense of stability. I felt totally out of control, and I loved it.

He broke the kiss off and looked at me questioningly after glancing down at his rock-hard cock.

"Fuck, yes," I breathed.

There was a bit of awkward reshuffling as he unwrapped my legs from around him and brought them up to his shoulders, so that I was bent totally into a V. Apparently I was pretty flexible now. He still felt like he had me really solidly, but I was very aware that if he dropped me I would definitely fall on my ass.

He lifted my butt up and lowered me down towards his cock. He missed the first time, we both giggled, and then he missed again. I, a little uneasily, took one hand off his neck to guide him in properly.

Oh, shit.

As soon as his tip was in I brought my hand back up to hold onto his neck, and kissed him again as he slowly lowered me down his whole shaft.

Once it was clear that this was working, and we weren't about to fall over onto the stove or something, he started bouncing me up and down on him while we continued to make out.

I was totally at his mercy, and it was so fucking hot. It didn't take long at all before I was close, we had stopped kissing because he was bouncing me too fast and I was moaning, staring into his eyes, and then I came.

He didn't stop, and though the waves of the orgasm ebbed a bit I kept on riding the pleasure.

After a minute he was panting, and he took a few steps before plopping me down roughly on the (luckily empty) table. The wood was cool against my back as he slid me forward a bit and pounded into me. He reached up to grab one of my bouncing tits, I desperately grabbed his other arm and sucked on his finger. With my other hand, I played with my own clit.

I had never really come down from my first orgasm, and as I saw Max clearly approaching his, I came again.

When the stars faded, Max pulled out of me. I reached down, scooped up a bit of his jizz from where it was leaking out of myself, and licked it off my finger. Yes, definitely better fresh.

This time, there was no image of a girl. I was all the way turned.

* * * * * * *

After we finished the lukewarm spaghetti tikka masala (verdict: surprisingly decent), Max yawned. "Guess I should head to town and buy some groceries."

"You're tired," I offered. "You should rest up for your repeat performance, I'll do it."

He smiled at me. "I think a beautiful naked girl has a something of a chance of getting pulled over, and then what will the cop think when you hand him a license with a strapping young man's picture on it?"

Oh, yeah. Shit. What was I going to do about that?

Or, while we're at it, tell my college that was probably right now assigning me to a male roommate? Or...

"Fuck," I breathed, feeling tears starting to well up. "What am I going to tell my family?"

"Hey," Max said, coming over to put a comforting hand on my shoulder. "We'll figure it out."

We moved to the couch and I cried on his shoulder for a while. I was so caught up in wanting to run again, and then in wanting to fuck this hot new Max, that I hadn't really thought everything through yet.

After a while, I calmed down a bit, and Max promised to buy me some clothes for a start. We broke out the tape measure and went to the bathroom again.

When we first stepped in, we both ogled at ourselves in the mirror for a moment. I had seen the magical image of myself twice, but looking at myself in the flesh was...something else. I was stunning, and I looked absolutely nothing like Casey had. Not even a shred of familial resemblance or anything.

"Where'd you come up with me?" I asked.

He smiled. "There's, uh, a porn actress that I like."

I laughed and swatted at him. "So do I look exactly like her?"

He eyed me appraisingly. "Not really. You're a lot more athletic," he said, running a hand lightly over my abs, where I had just a hint of muscle definition. I shivered. "And your eyes are better."

I did have big eyes, which were very, very blue. Not quite anime comically big, but Alexis Bledel levels of standing-out.

"Well, you'll have to show me some pictures of her at some point. But...thanks. You did good."

Even standing all the way up on the balls of my feet, Max had to lean down a bit for me to kiss him.

We broke out the tape measure then. Max measured me, and I saw him smiling in the mirror. I screwed up my face. "What? How bad is it?"

"You're..." he paused for dramatic effect. "Four eleven. And a quarter."

I swatted at him. "Fuck you, I'm not even five feet? I used to be six two!"

He shrugged. "Hey, that Catrina girl I thought of the first time was pretty tall."

I stuck my tongue out at him and grabbed the tape measure. I could barely even reach the top of his head, but after a little fiddling with the tape I think I got it right.

"Five eleven and a half," I announced gleefully. "It's okay, though, I hear Jake Gyllenhaal isn't quite six feet tall either."

He made a face. "How does six two and five ten turn into four eleven and five eleven? We lost, what...more than a foot!"

I put a hand on his dick and smiled. "Some of it went here."

We made out for a while again after that.

* * * * * * *

While Max went to town, I spent some quality time exploring my new body.

And yes, by that I do mean I masturbated, though not just that. I also finally figured out where the fuck a girl's urethra was and exactly how the wiping procedure worked after peeing, spent some quality time in the mirror figuring out what my new facial expressions looked like (and just getting used to my new face), found my birthmarks, stuff like that.

After a while doing that, I went outside and ran my new body through its paces. I was much, much more flexible than before: I did a full split without much effort, so much so that I kind of smacked my pussy against the ground and got it kind of dirty. (I went and rinsed off in the lake after that.) I could still do a respectable number of push-ups, and once I managed to jump up and grab the sturdy branch Max had been using as a pull-up bar, I could do those pretty handily too. It was hard to tell how fast I could run, but it seemed respectable. I started to go for a longer run around the lake to try out my endurance, but decided that was probably a bad idea before I got some shoes that actually fit on my feet.

Max had agreed to buy me a few things that I could wear to the store tomorrow to buy some clothes that actually fit. He had also had trouble with his old clothes, but his formerly baggiest tee shirt now showed off his muscles nicely, and he fit into one of my pairs of shorts okay. (He couldn't button his own.) His sneakers didn't fit anymore, but my sandals were okay. They weren't going to do me any good anymore: I tried stepping into them, and it was like when a toddler tries to wear a grown-up's shoes.

When Max came back, he first dropped off a big bag of clothes. "Don't take the tags off yet," he said, "we'll return the ones that don't fit, maybe everything if you don't like it. I didn't get any bras, I was already getting enough funny looks."

I laughed at the image and withdrew to the bathroom. He had gotten me a few different sizes each of two styles of panties: I found one that felt good, though the tightness against my body was pretty different from Casey's boxer shorts. The smallest of the tee shirts fit okay, and you could only sort of see my nipples through it. Last, Max had gotten me a few different pairs of shorts, all of which seemed comically small compared to the enormous shorts of Casey's that I had given him a few hours ago. But when I tried to put the biggest pair on, they fell back right over my hips. The smallest fit me okay. They showed a lot of leg, and made my ass look great. Max had gotten a pair of flip-flops too, which said "small" but were still pretty big on me.

I went back into the kitchen, where Max was unloading food into the fridge, and stood there for his appraisal. He turned around and tried to do a wolf whistle, but failed miserably at it.

"I was kind of hoping whistling would be one of those manly things I'd just pick up," he said with a sheepish grin.

* * * * * * *

We managed to stay dressed until after dinner, when watching a movie cuddling on the couch kind of degraded into making out for a while, which then turned into our first time having sex with me on top. I liked the angle, where I could really drive him all the way into me. I worked my hips back and forth on Max's pole to a panting orgasm, then bounced on him a little faster until he squirted up inside of me.

But, kind of surprisingly to me, I think I preferred the wilder feeling of him taking charge, the way he had our first time in missionary on the dirt, or especially the second time where he held me up and then threw me on the table. As Casey I had always been the one in charge, it had never really even been a discussion with my various girlfriends. I still liked that fine, I guess, but it didn't have the sense of total abandonment to his will that I had found so sexy earlier.

I was musing on that, lying on his chest with his softening dick still inside of me, when he said, "Oh, shit, I forgot."

"What's that?"

He gently withdrew himself from inside of me, causing me to pout, then rolled out from underneath me and went to go rummage in the shopping bags from earlier.

"I think maybe you should, uh, use this."

He came back holding a small green box, labeled Plan B.

Fuck. I hadn't even considered that I could get pregnant now.

I stared at the box for a moment, then nodded blankly and took it from him.

"Right," I said in a small voice.

He sat next to me on the couch and put a hand on my shoulder. "Just to be safe."

"Yeah," I said, feeling a big lump coming up in my throat. How stupid could we have been? I was totally sure that the gender roles we had traded meant that we were both very, very fertile. It just fit.

He left a kiss on my forehead as he went to get me a glass of water, while I fumbled with the packaging. It was just a white tablet, looked like any other medication. No big deal, right? I washed it down with the big glass of water Max had brought me, then kind of blankly held onto his arm for a while.

"I looked it up," he said, "and you need a prescription for regular birth control. I bought a bunch of condoms for the meantime."

"A prescription means going to the doctor," I said, "which means paperwork and stuff."

He nodded. "I looked up some of that stuff too. We can work it out, okay?"

"Yeah," I said, not sure whether I believed him.

* * * * * * *

That put a damper on the rest of the evening, and we went to bed soon afterwards, cuddling in Max's room. He spooned me, and it made me feel safe, despite my worries about what my life was going to be.

When I woke up, he was on his back and I was snuggled into his shoulder, arm on his chest. It seemed like that was our position: it kept happening, even in our sleep.

Dawn of the second day as Chloe. I didn't have any of the answers to anything that was bothering me, but I did have a working leg, and my best friend had turned into a hot-as-fuck boyfriend. So not everything was looking down.

After enjoying the closeness for a little bit, I was feeling restless, so I got up, made some coffee, sat outside in the early-morning chill. It was nice to clear my head, but once I finished the warm coffee I was shivering, so I went back inside. I needed to buy some clothes today.

To warm up, I went and got in the shower. I enjoyed the heat for a while, then heard Max come into the bathroom behind me. He stepped into the shower and wrapped his arms possessively around me, one big hand on my stomach, the other just below my tits. I pressed against him, my head rubbing against his chest, his morning wood against my back.

I wriggled a bit, enjoying the feeling, and he fought back, nibbling on my earlobe. I giggled at that surprise, which turned into a gasp of pleasure as he firmly grabbed my tit, tweaking the nipple.

I leaned forward a bit, stood up on the balls of my feet, and reached a hand back to guide his dick in between my legs, poking out in front of my slit almost like I still had a cock.

We kind of humped like that for a minute, the hot water running down his front and my back, lubricating between us. He continued pawing at my tits, then brought his other hand down to lightly spank me. I yelped at that, not unpleasurably.

That was what did it. "Just don't finish inside me," I whispered, and leaned myself forward to guide his cock into me from behind.

Our height difference was enough that I had to be all the way up on the balls of my feet, leaning against the shower wall for balance. He brought both hands down to my hips and thrust into me. "Harder," I said after the first few, and then he thrust so hard that I was pushed upwards against the wall, yelping again at it.

Before long I was fully squashed against the wall, up as high as I could go on my feet, my head turned to one side, my boobs pressed flat against the tiles. With each thrust in I was pushed up a little bit off balance, losing control to his firm grip on my hips and powerful rod invading me from behind. It was an incredible feeling, constantly losing and regaining my grip on the ground while Max's hands on my side were solid, controlling. I came, panting against the wall, in no time.

While I was still reveling in the aftermath, Max pulled out, leaving me hanging against the wall. That snapped me back to reality, and hearing him working his dick furiously behind me, I realized he was about to cum and didn't want to do it inside of me. Well, he still could. I spun around and got on my knees just in time for the first blast to hit me in the cheek; I got my mouth open and wrapped around his head for the rest, swallowing his salty spunk greedily as I milked it out of him.

When he was done, I gave him a last lick-over and then put my face in the shower stream, cleaning myself off. He was leaning against the wall himself now, seemingly spent; I stood up and caressed his muscular chest.

"That," I said, "was fucking hot." He looked at me blankly for a moment, totally lost in it, before nodding in agreement.

* * * * * * *

"Do you realize," I commented as he was making breakfast afterwards, "that we've had sex four times now, but never on a bed?"

He laughed. "Well, I guess that time will just have to be for something really special."

"Oh? Like what?"

He smiled coyly at me, not saying anything.

"Fine," I harrumphed. "Keep me in suspense."

I wondered if he meant anal. Then I wondered how I would feel about that. I didn't come up with a clear answer.

* * * * * * *

After breakfast, I dressed up in my exactly one fitting outfit, Max put on some of Casey's old clothes, and we went into town to buy me some more. Actually, we skipped the closest little town where we'd normally get groceries, which didn't really have much in the way of clothes stores, and headed for the mall a ways further. Max was driving, since of course I didn't really have a license.

On the way, once we got in range of cell service, I texted my mom: "Still alive. In town for groceries. Having a great time, might stay longer."

She replied almost immediately: "Okay have fun xoxo."

We hadn't come up with any kind of plan for what we'd tell my parents.

"Hey, did your mom know about the necklace?" I asked, absentmindedly fingering it on my neck. Max's strongman uncle had been his mom's brother, of course; Max had never known his dad.

"I don't know," he said. "I don't think so. Hey, so random question. Are you still into girls, or just boys now?"

"Why," I asked smiling, "you thinking about a threesome?"

He smiled back. "No, just curious."

I thought about it for a minute. "Huh, I don't know. It's kind of hard to separate stuff in my head from what I used to think about them, you know?"

* * * * * * *

After doing a little research online and finding out that most women wear the wrong-sized bra, I decided that I should have a professional bra fitting at the department store. I asked for it with an awkward reference to a "growth spurt," but the woman waved away my excuses, saying "Good for you. You'd be surprised how many girls your age just wear the totally wrong size."

The woman who did the fitting was a cute twenty-something, and as soon as she asked me to take my shirt off with the two of us alone in a fitting room, I knew the answer to Max's question: I was still into girls, too.

"Oh, I love your necklace," she said once my shirt was off. She reached out and touched it, nestled right in between my boobs. As she did, I got a rush of sexual excitement, and felt myself blush a bit.

"Me too," I commented sheepishly.

"Where's it from?"

"Oh, it's actually kind of a family heirloom," I replied, then quickly amended, "My boyfriend's family."

pupwos
pupwos
27 Followers