All Comments on 'Recovery of a Hero Ch. 15'

by Roadbug

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
lillipslillipsover 15 years ago
the best

I am so enjoying this story and look forward to each chapter so hurry with the rest already !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
MUCH BETTER-KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

these are so much better since you are telling the story once...lt doesnt really matter which person its in...l look everytime l sign on, for you stories...

bornagainbornagainover 15 years ago
Much Better

I loved the step up from the last chapters it had a little more humour in it i think Dar would have been better off with the Ford myself .lol

Pat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Writing assignment?

Was this a writing assignment for class?

The story has the feel and style normally seen as a Middle School assignment in a writing class. The story is very youth centric. It deviates only slightly to bring in the other characters. The other characters do not enjoy the same visibility as the young. In addition, the older characters view sometimes has inconsistencies relative to the youth view, that are not explained by the different points of view.

Note that Dar adopted the girls, so they are his daughters, not foster daughters.

You see the typographical and spelling errors that are typical of a youth learning how to express the written word, after spending most of their young life with the spoken word. It has the appearance of a first draft which the writer should have cleaned up by a re-read and review of what was written. The writer will also learn that when publishing for a larger audience you need a separate set of eyes to review and edit the work.

It is an encouraging effort, but needs the polishing that is typical of a first try at the written word.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous