All Comments on 'Recovery of a Hero Ch. 19'

by Roadbug

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
fagan8300fagan8300over 15 years ago
Welcome Back

I'm sorry you were having health problems.I know very well how difficult that can be. I'm glad you are doing better and are able to write again. So far I've really enjoyed the characters and their development and was wondering when more would appear. The new chapter was well worth waiting for and I'm looking forward to further episodes. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
BOUT FUCKING TIME

lts about time you got your ass back to work...l've been waiting several weeks now...enjoyed your story, and want another chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This is

the best story currently on this site,and has been for quite some time.Like some of the characters said ,I wouldn't like to get this guy mad at me!

bornagainbornagainover 15 years ago
Looking Great

And I hope to read more of your story and you might want to know that the word new that is in your story is spelled "Knew" there is a difference in the spelling but dont worry it is`nt that big of a thing .

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Glad you are feeling better

Sorry to hear about your illness.Now that you are better I hope you add to both stories I love both of them.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 15 years ago
Sorry you were ill.

I am sorry to hear that you were ill. I hope you are over it, and if not, that you will be soon. I will be praying for you. The story is still the best thing I have read in a long time. Have you ever though of making it into a full length book? You should. Take care and write more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Welcome back

So glad the delay wasn`t long , looking forward to much more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
So glad you're okay.

Dont worry about the one negative fool below. He is ignorant and unimportant. Glad you are okay and welcome back. Your story is THE best I've read on Lit. (I've been on here longer than my granddaughter has been on this earth) so I've read many a submission. Thanks for the long hours in front of the monitor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Waiting and waiting

Enjoying the story very much and having difficulty waiting for the next chapter of both stories.

AllosaurusRexAllosaurusRexabout 15 years ago
Fantic story

So sorry that you have been ill I do hope that you are better now & will be posting some more of Recovery of a Hero

soon.

AllosaurusRex

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
NO THANK YOU !

No chapters posted since 10/25/08

I won't invest time until it's FINISHED !

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wish you would complete this series... excellent

Wish you could complete this series.. has been well told so far.....

Goliath616Goliath616over 12 years ago

I really hate finding a good story like this, getting into it, and then find out that it's unfinished and the last post was 3 years ago and nothing from the author since. I really liked the story so far and I hope someday it can be finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I hope he posts here

On SOL his blog said he finished the story. I wonder if he will post here again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A real one

I'm a 45 yr old Disabled US Navy Hospital Corpsman Veteran of the 1st Gulf War, this story has been a real one.... a real tear jerker. I've had tears flowing in almost every chapter.

The author of this story, should be commended, and I would strongly recommend that they attempt to actually get some of his work published. It's excellent writing!!!!

SnuggliciousSnuggliciousover 10 years ago
HE FINISHED IT.....

This was a real tear jerker. I enjoyed all the chapters. For those interested, you can find the last chapter at storiesonline.....

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 9 years ago
Unfinished

I don't know what happened to the author but this story was never finished. I do wish someone would finish it. The story had many flaws but was still a very compelling one. I can say that even unfinished it's worth reading, just be ready for the frustration inherent in reading an unfinished story.

magnum59magnum59over 8 years ago
Unfinished

I agree with kjohns2001. It upsets me when I find out a good series is unfinished and I won't have a conclusion to the story. I am sorry about Roadbug having some problems and I hope that he can weather them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Recovery of a hero

Please hurry and finish this story. It's awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Finished

Go to storiesonline for last chapter.

Something wrong with this site pushing writers away

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Requst:

More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another more please

There has been a long lapse in entries I hope it’s not from continued I’ll health. Your character has completed all the tasks you have written except one. Other than the conflict in the alley he has been a positive and loving man who has done every thing he can to help and not afraid to fall in love with good people. While I will keep an eye out for the continuation i have come away a better man reading what you have giving freely. Thank you. RBC

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories