Recovery Pt. 06

Story Info
Peter and Dottie's love grows; does anything else matter?
12.1k words
4.76
5.2k
14

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for the delay. I was stuck in traffic. Here's my first submitted story in nearly five years, revisiting with old friends Peter and Dottie. I'll try my best to keep the breaks shorter.

As always, those involved in sexual relations are adults. Oh, and they're also not real people, so there's that.

Dottie used all her best feminine wiles to avoid a conversation with me about college. Every time I mentioned that we needed to talk about it, her face would end up in my lap or we would end up engaged in ruthless sexy-talk. I was a sucker and always let it happen. How could I not? I wanted nothing more than to have access to her charms and I always craved her attention. She was always happy to oblige me. Eventually, I concluded that if we were to ever have a productive conversation about college it was going to have to be through text or maybe email. Perhaps smoke-signals. Some kind of communication in which we weren't in the same room.

Dottie admitted to me Tuesday night that the reason she even brought up to me about Dad watching her was not to cause some terrible family drama or for me to be angry with him, it was, in fact, because she wanted to get into my pants. It was true that the knowledge of what Dad had been doing had been gnawing at her for a long time and she wanted to be able to tell someone she could trust. Who better than her best friend? Someone who loved her unconditionally but also loved our father, someone who may understand what he was going through.

It was more than that, though. She had harbored deep feelings of love and lust for me for a long time, the former since at least 6th grade. She said she knew I found her attractive (obviously) but never had the nerve to do anything about it until Saturday night. Even that night was an organic thing; she didn't come back to my room with the intent of something sexual happening, things just kind of led there. She told me that if she had known that I had such a fixation with her butt, she would have shown me a lot more, a lot more often. She said if she had known specifically what that black bikini did to my hormones, she would have never worn anything else. Apparently, she took great pleasure in teasing me, but she enjoyed making love with me a million times more.

A new revelation also popped up. I knew that her ass was a powerful erogenous zone for Dottie, that it could give her a great deal of pleasure when massaged and stimulated. However, Tuesday night she threw a new variable into the works.

"Peter, would you spank me?" she asked.

She looked up at me, after spending 20 minutes idly giving me head. "Do what now?" I asked in the typical Peter Harper state of cluelessness.

"Well," she said, sliding up my body and holding my face in her hands, "I heard that some women, and men, too, probably, can really get off on getting spanked. We know how sensitive my bottom is and I'd like to give it a try."

I chuckled softly. "You know that anything that involves me touching your butt is more than okay with me." Dottie giggled. I looked at her with a smirk. "But doesn't spanking seem a little silly and maybe a little demeaning?"

She abandoned my raging hard on for the moment, leaving it twitching and pointing north. "Oh, no! I think it might be fun!" She looked at me seductively. Her gray eyes had a spark in them, and her hair was a ratty mess, a combination that was both amusing and arousing. "Besides, I've been a very bad girl. I need a firm right hand."

"You've been bad? You've been very, very good."

She looked down shyly. She was slipping into character, something she was getting very good at. "I haven't been totally honest with you, Peter. I love you but I've been giving blowjobs up and down the street. All three of the Olsen brothers. Jack the mailman. Even Mr. Heinrich has had my tongue on his bratwurst."

"Please. Mr. Heinrich is like 95-years old. He hasn't had a boner since Watergate."

"But, Peter," Dottie pleaded, with a powerful look of lust on her gorgeous face. Why was I saying 'No'? "I dream about it all the time! All those cocks in my face! Can you imagine? Do you think I could fit in more than one at a time?" She pouted adorably, her gaze fixed on my dick, hard as a rock and with a small bead of precum hanging from the head. "Surely, I must be punished?"

I paused for a moment, then grabbed her aggressively around the waist and pulled her down across my lap. She whooped in surprise. Her perfectly round ass rose up from my legs, swaying slightly. Her bottom lip was firmly between her teeth; she knew what that did to me. My erection was poking her in the belly as I began to softly knead and caress her bottom.

Dottie sighed contentedly. "Oh, that's so nice, Peter. I love your hands on my butt. You're doing it so lovingly; you must really like the idea of me sucking all that dick."

For just an instant, I saw red. Stop it, Peter. It's part of the act. "Bad girl." I pulled my hand back and smacked her bottom with very little force, causing it to jiggle beautifully.

Her eyes were closed but her voice was very matter of fact. "Oh, I bet you got that fly off my butt adequately."

I rubbed Dottie's butt and pulled her cheeks apart. I ran my hand softly down her crack, pausing to swirl a finger around her pucker, then slip between her legs.

She shook slightly but said, "Oh, I must have been very good for you to be so nice to me."

I pulled my hand back and gave her a solid whack. Her eyes flew open, and she squealed. "Oh! You surprised me!"

I rubbed her butt, ostensibly to soothe the sting. What I really wanted was to kiss it and rub my dick on it. Instead, whack!

"Ouch! Peter, that was..."

Whack!

"Peter..."

Whack!

"P-Peter..."

Dottie was visibly shaking now and breathing quickly and shallowly, her stomach rubbing against my dick.

"Mmmmpeter...I..." She was already teetering on the edge.

Whack!! WHAck!! WHACKK!! WHACKKK!!!

She stopped breathing for a moment, a look of shock on her face, and began to writhe and shake. After a moment, she went limp across my lap, breathing heavily. Then she turned to me and smiled.

In a quiet, tired voice she said, "Thank you, Peter. I deserved that. I'm a bad girl."

Then she hopped quickly off my lap and dropped her mouth onto my vibrating erection, swallowing it nearly to the base in one quick motion. She was aggressive and would not be denied. There was nothing more important to her at that moment than getting me off. I didn't have a chance. One minute later, I released a deluge between her full lips, my hips thrusting off the bed. I grunted as she milked me, helpless to her drive. After a moment, the stream stopped but her sucking did not. She was still trying to pull out more.

"Dottie, please. Stop. There's no more." I had literally never cum that much in my life, not even our first time making love.

Dottie pulled off me with a pop. She licked her lips and said, "Sorry about that. Your cum is like a drug to me. It makes me a little crazy." She very lightly and carefully kissed the head of my dick. "God, Peter, I love your cock so much. Your cum is delicious." She looked thoughtful. "I wish I could describe it. It's very strong but not bitter, like Mollie says. Sometimes it almost tastes a little sweet. Sweet and creamy." She swirled her tongue around the crown. "But it's probably just you. I can't imagine any other guy's cum tasting like that. But that's great because no other guy's cum is ever going in this mouth." She tapped my dick on her tongue a couple times. "This spot reserved for Peter Harper."

She settled down, her head still on my stomach, and lightly caressed and kissed my dick.

While Dottie continued loving my cock, I said, "You know, Dottie, every experience I've had with a woman is nothing compared to this. Do you know why?"

She looked up at me, my still mostly flaccid dick against her cheek. "Because I'm pretty good at this stuff?"

I laughed. "Well, that's true. You're way better than 'pretty good'. But, no, that's not the reason. When Jackie gave me a blowjob, it was my first real sexual experience and I thought it was the most awesome thing that ever happened to me. An older woman was sucking my dick! Everything after that was going to be a let-down. Then Anna began showing attention to me. She provided an ear for me to tell my sad stories about our parents being dead. I mean, I talked to you, and you were always great, but it was nice having someone not directly involved who I could talk with."

Dottie just lay there, occasionally licking and kissing, her eyes locked on mine. I continued, "The first time Anna and I had sex, I think it was equally surprising for both of us. It started with a consoling hug and escalated to kissing, groping, and so forth."

"And so forth?"

"You know what I mean, Dottie."

She smiled. "Maybe. But tell me anyway."

"Come on, you don't want to know this stuff, do you?"

"Yes, I do. What was the 'and so forth'?"

I sighed. "Well, the groping, you know, my hands on her boobs, her hand on my crotch, led to our clothes laying on the floor of her bedroom. It was weird because her parents were in the living room, like 30 feet away, and they knew I was there. That night, she gave her first blowjob. It was kind of a mess; she didn't know what she was doing at all, but she really wanted to do it. She didn't want me to cum in her mouth, so I ended up making a puddle on her comforter.

"The next night you went to that concert with Mollie. Remember, Daddy Big-Dick on the bus?" Dottie laughed. "Well, since I had the house to myself, Anna came over and we had sex for the first time, for both of us. First time penis-in-vagina kind of sex, anyway. I had worked myself up so much that first time that I lasted like 30 seconds. I thought for sure that I blew it. She was very sweet about it and after a little bit I was ready to go again. That second time was much more successful.

"We had sex a lot over the next couple weeks, and I started to think she had romantic, not just sexual, feelings for me but then she met someone, and we stopped doing our thing, like cold turkey. I was really bummed about that for a while, not because I couldn't go on without her or anything, it was just that sex was a lot of fun! I really missed it."

Dottie looked slightly dejected. "Sorry, Peter."

"No, Dottie, not at all. My point to this is that those experiences were great for just that reason— experience. I'm glad I did them. But the one thing missing from them and the one thing I have with you is love. Dottie, I love you, like truly, madly. Like story-book love. Shakespeare love, without the poison and all the stabbings. I've accepted that loving you and being with you is not going to be easy but I'm in this for the duration. I wake up every morning and you're the first thing on my mind. I wake up loving you and fall asleep loving you. I will take my last breath loving you. Being with Jackie, and especially with Anna, was physically gratifying but there was that huge factor that never figured into it. I didn't love them."

"As usual, Peter, you say it in ways I never could. Shakespeare? Very nice. All I can say is, with my decided and well-documented lack of experience, I cannot imagine it being any better than this. Here I am, warm and comfortable, cuddled up and loving the best person I know, the love of my life, my dream guy and wanting nothing outside these four walls. The rest of the world can go to hell, as far as I'm concerned. I'm exactly where I should be, and you are exactly where you should be. Loving each other and making each other feel good."

I looked down again at Dottie, surprised that, despite its vigorous workout, my dick was beginning to show signs of life. "Which brings me to this point: If you wake up tomorrow and think, 'You know, I just can't do this anymore. It's too hard. I need to move on,' I will totally understand. But I will also still love you. That's forever."

Dottie looked up at me with an overwhelming look of love in her gorgeous gray eyes. "Me too. If it's not you, it's no one. I will only love you. The circumstances around this are difficult and there's a lot of crap in the way but our love is perfect." She cozied up to me and rubbed my dick up against her closed mouth. She gave it a little peck, then gave me a stunning, innocent look. "My belly's full."

I laughed, saying, "You better step away from that thing, then." She took her hand off my dick, causing it to smack against my belly. "Let's get a little rest, then get up and get some breakfast before school. Actual sustenance."

Dottie crawled up to me, kissed me softly, laid her head on my shoulder, and closed her eyes.

*******

"I don't know how I'm going to get through this day without you," Dottie pondered, her hand firmly stroking me. We were seated at the dining room table, eating eggs and toast, completely naked. I'm fairly certain that was the first time I'd ever sat at the table sans clothing. Maybe when I was a toddler.

"We'll be fine," I said, my eyes slightly glazed over. Dottie's thumb was firmly pressing and rubbing under the crown of my dick. There was a bead of pre-cum oozing slowly down her wrist. "We'll be busy. Speaking of which, Steve wants me to come over tonight to practice. He got hired to do another birthday party Saturday and wants my help."

Dottie pulled her hand off my dick and brought it to her mouth. With exaggerated eroticism she slowly drew her tongue up her wrist and hand, licking up the whole string of pre-cum. "Mmmmm..." she moaned.

My dick twitched. Control, Peter, control.

"How long will you be at his house?" Dottie asked. Her eyes kept darting to my bobbing cock.

"Not sure. Couple hours? Most of the stuff he wants to play, we already know. The couple that William doesn't know, he can fake it. He's really good, Steve says."

Dottie licked her lips, gaze locked on my fully erect pole. She slid off her chair to kneel between my legs. Her hand returned to my cock, and she looked up at me through her eyelashes. "Can I come, too?"

"Won't you be bored?"

"No! I love watching you play." Dottie returned to stroking me and licking the head of my dick.

"I love watching you play, too." I was overwhelmed with lust. "Can...can you be good?"

Dottie stuck my crown between her lips and rubbed with her tongue. She pulled off again. "Now, or tonight?"

"Yes."

She looked up at me as she slowly stroked. "I promise I'll be the best little sister ever," she said with a smile.

I groaned and stood quickly, my dick poking her on the cheek. "Okay but we have to get ready for school," I said.

Dottie grabbed my hips as I attempted to walk away. "Please, Peter, just for a minute." She engulfed my cock in her mouth. Grabbing on to my butt she pulled me further between her lips. I needed to be getting ready for school but instead began rocking slowly into my sister's face. She was acting like someone possessed and I was along for the ride. The feeling was exquisite and after a while I was seeing stars. I found myself doing things I would never do under other circumstances; I can glaze it over as much as I want but the truth is, I was face-fucking my sister.

Dottie could tell I was teetering on the precipice, so she pulled my dick from her mouth and began stroking it with the head resting on her tongue. The sight was more than I could take and my orgasm ripped through me. The first forceful shot of cum missed her mouth and covered her left eyelid and brow. She redirected and the rest pooled on her tongue. She looked adoringly into my eyes and swallowed.

KNOCKKNOCKKNOCK!!

"Oh, shit! She's early!" Dottie blurted. She looked up at the wall clock. "No, we're late!" She stood up quickly and looked up at my panicked face. "Omigod, I have your cum on my face! You're naked." She looked down at herself. "I'm naked!"

"Shhhh, Dottie! Keep your voice down."

She grabbed a cloth napkin off the table and began wiping her face. "You better get upstairs." She saw the expression on my face. "It's okay, she's seen me naked."

As I turned toward the stairs, she grabbed my hand. With a look of seriousness on her face, she said, "Thank you, Peter. That'll help me get through the day." She licked her lips and I darted up the stairs.

As soon as I ducked into my bedroom, I heard the front door creak open.

"Sorry, Mollie," Dottie said. "I slept through my alarm."

"You better hustle, I'm sure we have to be at school for something." I could hear the amusement in Mollie's voice. "Wait. Are you naked?"

"Yes. I ran down when I heard you knock."

"Would you let me in, already?" The door creaked fully open. "Since when do you sleep naked? People say I'm crazy. What if Peter came downstairs right now?"

"I heard him snoring when I ran out."

"Maybe he's coming downstairs right now. Or maybe that's what you want, you big hussy." She paused. "Why are you sweating?"

"Oh, yeah, I was having a weird dream."

"A weird... Hey! When did you shave? Oh, and I see your forehead is not the only place there's moisture. That must have been a hell of a dream!"

"Would you stop already? I'd better hurry up and get dressed or Peter really will see me like this."

Mollie laughed. "I'm sure Peter has seen you naked countless times, peeking through the door or through your window..."

Dottie was trying really hard to sound nonchalant. "Oh, Peter has no interest in seeing his little sister naked."

"Ha! You're delusional, Dottie. Peter's a guy and you're hot. I'm surprised you haven't already caught him." She let out a slow whistle. "I swear to god, if I played for the other team..."

I stood leaning against my bedroom door and chuckled quietly. Smart girl.

"Just wait here, Mollie, I'll be down in just a few. Go watch TV or something." I could hear Dottie's feet padding up the stairs. When she got to my door, she quietly opened it a crack and poked her head in. "That was scary," she whispered. "But thanks for breakfast." She smiled and looked down at my thoroughly deflated cock. "Is it terrible that I want to just blow off school and stay home and just fuck you all day?"

I waved her away. "Go get dressed or you'll get us busted."

"I love you, you gorgeous man."

"I love you."

I waited for a few minutes, until Dottie jumped in the shower, then I threw on some shorts and a T-shirt and went downstairs. Mollie was sitting quietly on the divan in the front room, tapping away on her phone. She saw me walking down the stairs and smiled.

"You just missed a nude Dottie," she said with a wink.

"What do you mean?" I asked innocently.

Mollie laughed. "She answered the door naked, looking like she just had a roll in the hay. Thought you might want to know your sister's a closet exhibitionist."

"Come on, Mollie, be nice."

"You know I love her, Peter," Mollie replied with a pout. "I'm just teasing. But if some guy, not you obviously, because that would be weird, right?" The smallest of smiles played at the corner of her mouth. "But if some guy just happened to have caught a peek a few minutes ago, he would have been rewarded with a sight he would never forget."

I so badly wanted to scream, "I've seen it many times and it's glorious!" but instead I just said, "Not every man thinks the same things are attractive about a woman. Besides, you like men, anyway. How would you know that what Dottie has is so great?"

Mollie burst out in laughter. "Oh, Peter. You're not fooling anyone. Maybe you don't have masturbatory fantasies about her or anything, but you can't tell me you don't know she's hot!"

I sighed. "She's very pretty."

Mollie rolled her eyes. "Look, Peter. I'm a confident girl. I know I'm pretty. Dottie makes me look like a troll." An image of Steve Buscemi passed through my brain. "When we were in grade school I started hanging out with Dottie because all the boys followed her around. It gave me access to all the cutest guys. It was easy; Dottie would ignore them all and leave them for me. It was a perfect relationship!"