All Comments on 'Recovery Pt. 06'

by GiovanniBruscato

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story 😊. Keep iT going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love the storyline, am worried about the Marfan connection.

Lost Grandfather, 2 uncles, 1 aunt, & 3 cousans to this dreadful condition

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Alrighty, after giving the last chapter 4*, this one was back to form. Good plot advancement, more love and relationship building than sex. Good stuff! 5*

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 2 years ago

I really enjoy how much Dottie loves Peter and you set her apart from other girls the way she WANTS to know about whom Pete's received "experience" with, but all without getting jealous (most girls do NOT want to hear about a guy's former lovers). Does it appear they're very in love? Yes...but I would make sure to detail the sex better--although that doesn't have to be the selling point to be a good story--but just for it to reflect how "into" each other they are.

Seems you try to balance the protagonists with the other story characters, although you set up the structure of the story to possible create some conflict with Celeste and Peter, along with Dottie and the whole family. I realize you established Dottie dreaming they kissed in front of the family and no one objected, but in general these types of stories will need some kind of conflict in order to keep them "realistic" to the fiction.

For now, 5. Welcome back from that 5-year hiatus. Hope we'll read more about these two soon. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I just found this series after you latest post and like it a lot. There is quite a bit of real and potential conflict still to resolve so hoping to see more soon.

anubeloreanubelorealmost 2 years ago

Don't love the "love triangle" tag, but love Dottie's devotion. Hope Peter doesn't break her heart, or vice versa. Also hope you'll keep writing! I saw the previous chapter was from 2017... God I hope you don't leave it here.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The only sad part about that it ends one of my favourites of all time continue this story if you could and you should have to have a lot of ( making love ) parts it's really amazing dude

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The only sad part of this story that it ends one of my favourites of all time!!! hope to continue it if you could and you should have to have a lot of ( making love ) parts and i hope to read more stories like this one by your writing

chiefhalchiefhalabout 1 year ago

Please say there is more to come! Mollie wants to join the fun...maybe Celeste? So many possibilities!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

When is Dottie going to get some backdoor love? The image I have of her ass is that she needs a good dose of buggery. Do you plan on her biting the pillow? Will Peter reach fifth base? Is he going to punch the starfish? Etc?

fhippensteelfhippensteel8 months ago

This story unfortunately is unfinished like so many others

ScottishTexanScottishTexan7 months ago

Another unfinished orphan. This site is littered with them. I'd really like to know where the whole thing with Peter and Celeste was headed. It's a shame that we will never know. 😔 4/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGiovanniBruscato@GiovanniBruscato
Sicilian-American; Lord of All He Surveys; cosmologist; French horn virtuoso; collector of triangular things; soup connoisseur; former Formula 1 driver; John Holmes stand-in; heffalump, not woozle; Eloi, not Morlock; a man, standing in front of a woman, telling her "hey, nice ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Recovery Pt. 05 Previous Part
Recovery Series Info