Recreation Executive's Assistant

Story Info
A Sci-Fi BDSM Fantasy.
5.9k words
4.13
2.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Lisa received the news of the collapse of First Galactic Holdings, she was extremely annoyed. She had spent the last year bumming around the galaxy being self-indulgent and spending a lot of unicredits drawn on her FGH account. Now she was stuck on Bazai without a way to get home. The resort staff was very understanding of her predicament; however, before long it was clear that she had outstayed her welcome. In order to avoid the strained atmosphere at the resort Lisa began taking long walks.

One morning while out walking Lisa noticed that a luxury space yacht was berthed at the pavilion. Normally only freight and cruise craft stopped at Bazai. She went over to the ship to get a closer look. Most of the space vehicles Lisa had seen in her travels were fairly utilitarian, but this one was obviously designed by an artist, it was long and slender with a glossy dark blue finish that appeared to pulsate. There was a spidery crimson trim around all the windshields and portals, and at the nose of the craft was a very striking gold starburst.

Lisa was admiring the vessel, and speculating on the personal wealth necessary to afford it, when she felt someone tap her on the shoulder. She turned and found herself looking at a very tall woman with long auburn hair and penetrating blue eyes.

"It's very impressive, isn't it? Would you like to see the inside?" the woman said.

Lisa voiced her agreement that the yacht was indeed impressive and accepted the offer to see its interior. As they walked Lisa and Erin chatted and began the process of sharing histories and personal information that new acquaintances go through. They strolled along a series of corridors and passed through a seemingly endless number of rooms, each more lavishly appointed than the one before it. They finished the tour in an opulent lounge with a large skylight that afforded a magnificent view of the stars and nearby planets.

Erin sat on a hovercouch and motioned for Lisa to join her. Lisa had mentioned the awkward position she was in and it had given Erin an idea.

"I've been thinking," she said, "If you'd be willing to work for your passage, I could help you get home, or at least a whole lot closer than you are now. We are headed in that direction, but the owner sometimes changes his destination. If he does, we can drop you at the nearest port and provide you with enough unicredits to take you where you're going."

Lisa perked up at this suggestion. She had almost given up hope of ever getting out of Bazai.

"Of course I'd be willing to work, but what could I do? I've never worked on a space yacht before."

"You could be my assistant," Erin answered, with an impish smile beginning to form on her face. "You would be perfect. I'm sure I could convince Jamie―he's the owner―to hire you."

"And what is your job?" Lisa inquired.

Erin stood up and announced with a dramatic flair, "I am the Recreation Executive!"

"What exactly does a recreation executive do?"

"I recreate, of course," she quipped.

"Basically, I make sure that the owner and his guests are properly entertained. I find them interesting places to visit and plan their itinerary when they're in port. When we're in space, often I am the entertainment."

"Which means?"

"Whatever they want: singing, dancing, and comedy. Mostly, though, it's what I refer to as performance sex. This is a great job―I'm very good at it! Where else can you live out your fantasies in a safe environment and get paid for doing it?"

"Do you actually have sex with them?"

"Sometimes. These people are pretty jaded. Their tastes tend to be kinky and somewhat cerebral. The challenge for me is to keep it fresh and stimulating. Having you as my assistant would be a big help. I'm sure everyone would enjoy having you aboard."

Lisa was well acquainted with strange and wonderful sex. Once she even had an interspecies affair with a Moruvian. Just thinking about Bibi's two purple cocks, one in her cunt and the other in her ass, still gave her goose bumps.

"Well, I don't know," she mumbled. "It's true that I have eclectic sexual tastes, but getting up in front of groups has never been easy for me."

Erin leaned in close and looked into Lisa's eyes intently.

"Don't worry about it, sweet cheeks," she said softly, "I'm a very good teacher. And I can help you relax."

Then she pulled Lisa close and kissed her tenderly. There was really nothing left to say. Lisa ran her tongue over Erin's lips softly then kissed her back with a passion that surprised them both.

Erin winked and whispered seductively, "Naturally you will have to audition for the job. And of course I'll need to inspect the merchandise."

Slowly she began removing Lisa's clothes.

"I hope you enjoy being submissive because that is what will be required of you."

Erin's words sent a tingle of excitement throughout Lisa's entire body.

"That won't be a problem," she murmured, as the last of her clothing was removed.

Erin gazed appreciatively at Lisa, as she stood there naked. Her long black hair sprayed across the smooth olive skin of her delicate breasts. She appeared much smaller and feminine without clothes. Erin walked behind her and inspected the gentle curve of her buttocks. She leaned around Lisa's thigh and tugged lightly on her clitoris.

"Have you ever been trained as a submissive?" she asked suddenly.

"No I haven't, but I suspect you intend to correct that lapse in my education," Lisa replied coyly.

"You're absolutely right about that. I will help you explore that aspect of your nature and introduce you to the joys of submission."

Erin then gazed at her intently and said, "This will be a significant crossroad in your life. Are you sure you want to begin this adventure?"

Lisa nodded her assent.

"Well then, there is no time like the present to get started. I want you to undress me slowly and pleasure me with your mouth as you do it."

Lisa came over to Erin, pulled back her luxurious golden brown hair, and began kissing her ear very tenderly. It was obvious that Erin was enjoying the feel of Lisa's warm breath and soft lips as she closed her eyes and smiled dreamily. Lisa used her tongue to caress Erin's earlobe then she nibbled at it gently. After a while she moved on to the other ear and subjected it to the same tender torture. Eventually Lisa turned her attention to the nape of Erin's neck. By the time she got around to removing Erin's blouse, they were both keenly aware that a natural and comfortable chemistry existed between them.

Lisa paused briefly to admire Erin's breasts. They were pale and firm with the shape of a classic champagne glass. The erect nipples attested to the effect that Lisa's ministrations were having on Erin. Each nipple was adorned with finely crafted ruby and silver studs that protruded in a circular fashion on all sides at the base. Lisa continued to pleasure Erin, kissing, licking and sucking tirelessly. As she sucked gently on her nipples she began to sense that Erin had a wider spectrum. She gave them a tentative love bite that elicited a soft groan of pleasure. Soon she was chewing and biting and pinching her nipples energetically while Erin writhed encouragingly.

Starting at the shoulders, Lisa worked her way slowly down each arm to Erin's fingertips. She meticulously sucked each finger in turn and softly licked the palm and back of each hand before moving on to the small of Erin's back. She eased Erin's shorts down and very carefully traced her tongue over each cheek. Lisa spent a very long time servicing Erin's tiny pink anus. She knew it would be expected. And she loved it―this was truly a demonstration of submission.

When Lisa came around to attend to Erin's front, she was surprised to find an erect penis waiting for her. Not missing a beat, Lisa knelt down to accommodate Erin's cock with her mouth. As she got close up she saw a cleanly shaved vagina directly below the cock. Lisa quivered with excitement.

Her decision to start with Erin's pussy was met with approval. Oral sex was something that Lisa had always been good at. She felt a special closeness when her lovers climaxed from her oral caresses. After all this foreplay, Lisa easily coaxed three shuddering orgasms from Erin within minutes.

While Erin lay back recovering from the last orgasm, Lisa began licking the shaft and tip of her cock. Before long Erin had recovered enough to take hold of Lisa's neck and begin directing her efforts. Lisa loved everything about having a hard cock in her mouth. She particularly liked the feeling of having the tip of a cock pressing against the furthest recesses of her throat when she slid her mouth down the shaft to its origin. Erin rubbed her cock against the roof of Lisa's mouth for a while, then thrust deep repeatedly. Finally she forced it in as far as it would go and rotated slowly until she reached a quiet and soothing orgasm, releasing her sweet fluid into Lisa's eager mouth.

When Erin discharged into her mouth Lisa was overwhelmed by an intense orgasm of her own. She savored the exotic taste of Erin's semen while her entire being twitched and ached in an exquisite sensual eruption. Gradually Lisa's nervous system returned to normal and she resumed her mission.

She licked the last drops of cum from Erin's cock and then began caressing Erin's inner thighs lovingly with her lips. From there she traveled to the soft skin behind her knee, slowly down to the ankle, and finally to Erin's elegantly formed feet. Lisa slid Erin's sandals off and placed her mouth around the toes of one foot, sucking gently and sensuously. Slowly and tenderly she attended to each toe individually as well as to the ball and arch. Then she pulled Erin's other foot into her mouth and gave it the same treatment.

After she was finished, Lisa sat next to Erin on the hovercouch and stroked her hair. Erin's muscles felt like gelatin, she was fairly certain she would never walk again. Without opening her eyes she said softly, "You've got the job. When can you start?"

* * * *

Arrangements were made to have Lisa's belongings sent over from the resort. They were waiting for her when she retired to her room that evening. As she unpacked and became accustomed to her new quarters, Lisa reflected on the day's events. This morning her life had been going nowhere. Now suddenly it was taking a path that would change her life forever.

It was a long time before Lisa was able to sleep. Visions of submissive scenarios kept coming into her mind. Her thoughts raced from one fantasy to another, causing her to become extremely aroused. When she did finally drift off to sleep her dreams were a series of bizarre sexual montages. She awoke briefly in an intensely agitated state. Lisa had barely touched herself when she felt the release between her legs that allowed her to relax and return to her slumber.

While Jamie and his friends were exploring Bazai, Lisa became acquainted with her surroundings. She discovered a library with a large collection of hologram visions, book chips, and sound balls. She chose a ball and carried it with her as she perused the shelves. Timeless soothing music gradually pervaded the room.

The breadth of the collection was impressive. She was not surprised to find a broad selection of sexual material in each medium. She realized with a flash of insight that she would probably be featured in this collection soon. And the idea appealed to her. Lisa envisioned watching herself in the throes of pain and passion, reliving vicariously the intensity of the experience.

Later she wandered into a large room with a circular platform in the center. On all sides ergonomically designed hoverchairs and hovercouches were arranged to face the stage. Lisa surmised correctly that she would be spending a lot of time in this room. She wondered idly how long it would be before she made her debut. Lisa didn't have to wait long to find out.

Jamie and his entourage returned that afternoon. Bazai, alas, does not have much to entertain a seasoned traveler. Indeed, Jamie was quite bored with the place. The news of Erin's new assistant improved his mood considerably. Viewing the vision of Lisa's audition whetted his appetite for a stimulating evening. He instructed Erin to prepare her for their bon voyage party.

Waiting for the appointed hour was excruciating. Erin had said only that she would be initiated that evening, no details were provided. Electricity coursed through every nerve. Her senses were all heightened with anticipation as she waited impatiently. The desire to become totally submissive had existed below the surface for several years. Now that the opportunity finally presented itself, she was eager to get started. She wasn't sure exactly what to expect, but she knew she wanted this--the sooner the better.

Eventually Erin came for her. Lisa sat naked on the bed and accepted the cup of amber fluid offered to her. No words were spoken. Lisa drank the contents of the cup slowly then rose and followed Erin to the chamber where she was expected.

Lisa stood in the center of a shaft of light that encompassed the stage. She could not see anything beyond the circle of light. The elixir had relaxed her and given her a warm feeling of well-being.

She was no longer impatient; rather she was savoring her anticipation as a crucial part of the ritual. Lisa lost all sense of time. She wondered how many people were watching her. She couldn't hear anyone speaking or moving, but she was certain that many eyes were fixed upon her naked body.

Jamie quietly stepped onto the stage and came over to her. Savoring the moment, he stood there looking down at Lisa with keen interest. A faint smile appeared on his face, accentuating his classic Nordic features.

"Welcome to your new life," he said. "I'm sure you know who I am. Erin and I will be your guides. This will be an exciting experience for all of us. I can't tell you everything that will be required of you because I like to be creative and dream up new ideas; however, I will start with the basics to set the tone and develop in you the proper frame of mind."

Jamie told her to close her eyes, spread her legs apart slightly, and raise her arms away from her body. She complied docilely. Then he produced a curved metal wand and began following the contour of her body with it. Lisa felt a prickly sensation on her skin and heard the crackle of electricity as he proceeded. After he had traced the wand over her entire body, Erin handed him a reflection shield that he held up in front of Lisa.

"You may open your eyes now," he informed her.

She blinked in surprise as she saw the image of her completely hairless body.

"This visually reinforces the totality of your submission. Whenever you look at your reflection you will be reminded of your proper role."

Lisa was transfixed by her reflection. A warm glow started in her genitals and spread slowly throughout her body as the significance of this transformation registered in her mind.

Erin took the reflector from Jamie and handed him four metallic bands. He placed one band around each of Lisa's wrists and ankles. After the last one was closed tightly her arms were pulled straight out from her sides by an invisible force.

She was unable to move any of her limbs, the same force held her legs firmly in place. With a piercing laser Jamie made small holes in her clitoris and each of her labium and nipples. Then he connected her labium with a slender steel lock, effectively barring entry to her vagina. The ember that had been smoldering between Lisa's legs flared into a white-hot flame the instant that the lock snapped shut.

The intensity of the fire increased as an identical lock was secured to each of the other newly created openings. Once again Jamie afforded her an opportunity to view herself. Lisa was pleased with what she saw. The four glistening locks were a complement to her absolute nudity.

"These locks are a symbolic as well as practical reminder of your status. You are to concern yourself with providing pleasure for the dominants that you serve. The lower lock will help you remember at all times what is demanded of you. The sight and feel of these adornments will continuously impress upon you the completeness of your release of control.

"There is one other thing you need to know before we proceed to the next step," he said, and then paused for effect. "The locks are permanent, there are no keys."

The impact of Jamie's last words caused a sudden weakness in Lisa's knees. The finality of the statement took her by surprise. When she regained her composure, she said very quietly, "Thank you."

"You are going to become intimately acquainted with the whip," Jamie announced matter-of-factly. "Truly nothing pleases me more than a succulent submissive writhing under the caress of a discipline whip. The constant presence of whip marks on your body will be additional testimony of your servitude. Tonight is the beginning of an extended training period. You will be initiated momentarily with an extremely severe whipping that will leave you marked for many days.

"From tomorrow onward you will be whipped daily, perhaps as many as five times per day. The drink that you had is a strong hypnotic. I am now going to give you a post-hypnotic suggestion that will help you enjoy this. Listen carefully.

"You will derive immense pleasure from the pain caused by the whip. As the session is nearing an end the blows will be counted backward to zero. At the final stroke you will be allowed to have an intense mental orgasm. Each whipping will basically follow that sequence. By the time your training is complete you will have developed a taste for pleasing dominants in this fashion."

He held a remote controlled whip up to Lisa's lips and she kissed it. Her skin tingled with anticipation. Jamie placed a blindfold over her eyes and said, "Enjoy your journey."

He left the whip suspended in front of her and walked off the platform and sat in a hoverchair. Jamie engaged the power unit and the rite de passage began.

The whip tore into Lisa's soft flesh. The pain was searing, it was as if a hot poker was being pressed against her skin each time it made contact. She reveled in the pain, welcomed it, and invited the whip to even the most intimate places. Methodically it traversed her entire body, sparing only her head and extremities. Sometimes it teased and caressed her flesh, while at others it flayed her cruelly leaving delicate lines of blood in its wake. The session progressed like an intricate musical piece, building slowly, wandering off on subtle tangents, and finishing with a tremendous crescendo that enveloped Lisa in ecstasy.

When it was over Lisa was left on display for quite a long time. Although she could not see, she knew that her body was covered with welts and cuts--her flesh burned pleasurably. She was filled with a profound sense of fulfillment that she had never experienced before. There was no turning back and no regrets.

Lisa's arms were suddenly pulled behind her back and secured, her legs released. Erin led her to where Jamie sat and told her to kneel in front of him. As she complied, Lisa simultaneously felt Jamie's cock being shoved into her mouth and Erin entering her from behind. They had become extremely aroused watching her introduction to the whip. Both pounded into her feverishly. Lisa found being skewered in this manner to be exquisitely decadent.

Lisa applied subtle pressure with her throat on Jamie's cock and thrust her ass up to allow Erin to penetrate deeper. She was surprised at their endurance; it was a long time before they were done. Her throat and anus ached pleasantly as she was led to her room where she was spread-eagled securely to the bed. Exhausted, Lisa drifted off quickly and enjoyed a night filled with decidedly perverse dreams.

12