Recreation Executive's Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

Erin released the magnetic force that held Lisa's limbs outstretched and removed the blindfold. Lisa awoke to see Erin smiling down at her.

"How is my little slave girl this morning," she said, lightly stroking Lisa's denuded scalp with her fingertips.

A dreamy smile was the only reply.

"Perhaps we should rethink paying you for this; you seem to be enjoying it a little too much."

Lisa responded the same as before. Erin reached down to touch the lock that connected Lisa's labium.

"Absolutely delicious," she said, as she rolled it in her fingers. "Just looking at this gets me hot."

Erin set up a surround reflector for Lisa to examine herself with. Remembering the number of blows she had received, it seemed amazing to her that there were not more traces of the whip on her flesh. Perhaps twenty-five marks of varying intensity remained, primarily across her breasts, inner thighs and buttocks. Looking at her reflection had a dizzying, exhilarating effect.

The image staring back at her was a totally transformed Lisa. She turned around slowly several times viewing the locks and welts with fascination. She watched herself brush a hand over her hairless head and genitals with an odd sense of detachment, as if she were watching someone else. Despite the strangeness, she liked what she saw and what it signified. She felt that she had finally found the thing for which she had been searching a long time.

When Lisa had completed examining herself, Erin began to prepare her for the training regimen.

"Each morning the day will begin with a whipping here in your room. Periodically during the day you will be summoned to the entertainment room for additional sessions. Just before you go to bed a final whipping will be administered.

"Generally I will participate in the morning and evening training. In the entertainment room you are to stand in the middle of the platform and wait. Those sessions will either be preprogrammed or administered by remote control.

"Although there usually won't be anyone present, everything will be recorded so that it can be enjoyed at a convenient time. When you are in the entertainment room you will be bound in some fashion. For viewing purposes it enhances the overall enjoyment, and I'm sure you will derive a little excitement from it as well.

"However, a well-trained submissive willingly accepts the whip without being forced. That is the area that I will be concentrating on with you. Does that meet with your approval, Slavie?" she asked with a wink.

Lisa simply nodded her head and smiled. She didn't know what to say. All this talk of whipping was getting her aroused. After the intense experience of the previous night, she had become a devotee of the whip. Being tied down added an exciting dimension, but freely offering her body to be whipped appealed to her as being sublimely submissive.

Erin instructed her to kneel down with her legs spread apart. Immediately she felt the lash snake through her legs and snap violently against her clitoris, jolting her nervous system to full alert. It continued to explore that part of her anatomy while Erin pulled Lisa's face against her pussy. Lisa ran her tongue slowly up and down the slit between Erin's legs, stopping only to suck softly on the erect pink nodule at the apex.

She placed two fingers in each orifice as she continued to caress lavishly with her lips and tongue. Her trainer moaned her approval, thrusting her body in unison with the lashes of the whip upon Lisa's body. When the countdown began the intensity of emotions and sensations became almost unbearable, building gradually to an explosive simultaneous climax that left them both gasping for air.

Several times that day Lisa stood on the stage to be bound and whipped. Each time her body was pulled into a different submissive pose by the force fields controlling her wrist and ankle bands. During the first session she was suspended face down above the stage. Her arms were pulled behind her back and pinned to her ankles, which were extended as far apart as possible, while the whip concentrated on her back and the soft flesh of her ass.

The next time she was suspended with her feet and hands secured together above her head in the front. Her inner thighs and pubic area felt the caresses of the whip on that occasion. During the final performance of the day her arms were pulled toward the ceiling forcing her to the tips of her toes as her breasts were thoroughly marked.

Erin inspected the swollen red stripes on Lisa's body as she prepared her for the nocturnal session.

"Did you have fun in school today, slave?" she inquired.

Lisa confessed to Erin that she had enjoyed offering herself to the whip, and that she was looking forward to the training yet to come.

"Well," said Erin, "I'm glad to hear that. We have a long trip ahead of us. Having you around to train will make the time pass easier for everyone. Some dominants like to break the spirit of their lovers by forcing them to endure extreme pain and submission against their will. Personally, I prefer introducing those who are predisposed to being submissive to their true nature and showing them how to embrace it. You obviously have a real hunger for this. Bon appetit!" she said, as she turned on the whip and placed her stiffening cock into Lisa's waiting mouth.

The daily routine followed this pattern with some variations. Lisa lost track of how much time had passed. She wasn't sure whether it had been weeks or months since she left Bazai. What she was sure of was that she was in a constant state of arousal.

She awoke each morning from vivid sexual dreams waiting for Erin to release her bonds in eager anticipation of the first whipping and orgasm of the day. With every step or gesture the movement of the locks subtly reminded her of the extent of her submission and caused her to begin looking forward to the next session. A glimpse of a whip mark on her flesh or the reflection of her naked and hairless body invariably ignited a fire in her loins. Lisa marveled at how easily she had adapted to her new situation and how happy she was.

* * * *

Lisa did not adapt quite so easily to the next phase in her training. She could barely contain her disappointment when Erin informed her one morning that the whippings would cease for an indefinite period. Almost immediately she began to yearn for the lash upon her flesh. A deep and unrelenting ache gripped her sex. It was as if she going through withdrawal from a powerful and addictive drug. She realized that she was still constantly aroused, only now it was driven by longing rather than anticipation. Her dreams became increasing torrid and graphic. Lisa watched wistfully as the last marks of the whip slowly faded away.

Erin instructed Lisa to spend several hours each day in the library watching visions of her own whippings. She enjoyed a vicarious thrill reliving past sessions from the vantage point of the audience. Lisa was surprised at the expression of rapture on her face as the leather punished her flesh.

Before long she progressed to visions of others being whipped. She discovered a sizeable collection featuring submissives of both sexes being initiated. These were her favorites. Watching others experience the same rites gave Lisa a sense of belonging to a wonderfully perverse coterie. Segments featuring the locking of genitalia affected her profoundly--the sound of the lock snapping shut released an intense current that traveled from her sex to every nerve in her body. Viewing the subsequent whippings brought on a heightened state of sexual excitement that lingered for hours.

Many weeks passed in this fashion. Lisa soon became an aficionado of whipping visions. Although she still craved the whip, the intensity of her longing abated somewhat. Secretly she hoped for an opportunity to watch a live session. Consequently, she was extremely pleased when Erin told her that she was invited to witness a special initiation.

* * * *

The room was very quiet as Lisa waited for the ceremony to begin. Once her eyes adjusted to the darkness she could see the silhouettes of numerous people in the room. A shaft of light illuminated the stage. Eventually the door opened and a naked barely legal young man was led to the center of the light. His wrists, encircled with slender metal bands, were held firmly to a chain belt around his waist. The boy's face was androgynous; his body was smallish and thin.

Giselle stepped onto the stage. She wore a crimson body stocking with openings that exposed her firm breasts and neatly trimmed pubes. Flawless ebony skin and closely cropped hair accentuated her slender physique and fine features. She looked around the room briefly and then addressed the audience.

"This is my birthday present. Jamie ordered him from a procurement agency. Isn't he beautiful? According to the biography he is a virgin and his name is Thomas."

She walked around the youth slowly. Giselle slid her hand along his ass. She paused to pinch him playfully. Her fingers wandered to his anus and forced their way in. The boy winced slightly, more from surprise than pain. She stared into Thomas' eyes as she informed him of what was to come.

"You are now my personal submissive. Primarily you will be required to service me with your mouth, and to submit to frequent whippings. Is that clear?"

Thomas meekly nodded to indicate that he understood.

"But first I have to get you ready."

The hair removal wand was handed to Giselle and she began tracing the contour of his body with it. Given his small size and minimal body hair, the process was completed very quickly. She allowed him to see a reflection of her handiwork then she exchanged the wand for the piercing laser and permanently secured the cock of the young initiate by deftly slipping the shaft of a lock through the new openings that she made in his penis head and perineum.

"You will always be a virgin in this regard," she said, smiling wickedly as she closed the lock.

"This prevents you from even getting an erection. Very nice, don't you think, Thomas?"

She held the reflector so that he could view the newly installed lock. The boy did not respond.

"You will come to appreciate it and discover the joys of submission."

Giselle placed metal bands on each of his ankles and disconnected the bands on his wrists from the chain belt. Immediately afterward his arms and legs were pulled and held by the force field.

"Jamie helps submissives adjust to the whip with hypnosis. That is not my style. I am going to introduce you to the whip in the old-fashioned way. I want you to suffer as much as possible during your initiation. In the end you will acquire a taste for the lash and for pleasuring dominants. One day you will thank me for training you in this fashion."

She put a blindfold over his eyes and stepped back to admire the tableau. An attendant handed a whip to her.

"I shall administer the punishment myself. It will establish a special bond between us and enhance my pleasure when you pay homage to my pussy with your mouth later."

With that she proceeded with the ritual. The initial blows were not very harsh. Thomas managed not to even flinch. As Giselle warmed to the task, the force behind each stroke increased.

It was not long before he began to cry out in pain. He begged and pleaded in vain. Tears streamed down his cheeks. These outward manifestations of misery inspired her to deliver more severe and frequent lashes.

His body became covered with scarlet welts. Blood trickled from many of his wounds. Giselle was relentless. She whipped him furiously until she was too tired to continue.

During the height of her onslaught Thomas was startled by the feeling of release that encompassed him as the leather cut into his flesh. Feeling the weight of the lock on his loins magnified the sensation and his pain suddenly became intensely pleasurable, so much so that he was disappointed when she finally stopped.

When Giselle recovered her strength, she positioned Thomas so that he was suspended face up horizontally with his face conveniently level with her pussy. His arms were pinioned and his legs spread apart.

"Now it's time for your lips and tongue to become acquainted with the taste of your mistress," she said, pulling his face into her crotch.

"Show me how much you liked your introduction to the whip."

Giselle had become extremely aroused as she administered the whipping. Her juices flowed freely as Thomas began exploring her pussy with his tongue. Its exotic taste and smell exhilarated his senses.

Instinctively he was attuned to Giselle's desires. He lavished her sex with kisses. His tongue licked her swollen clitoris softly until she reached a deep and satisfying climax. After her nerves recovered from the orgasm, she allowed him to repeat his efforts several more times.

Giselle left him suspended there as she strapped on a large dildo. She rubbed its tip up and down the crevice of his ass, nudging slightly against his anal orifice. Thomas was not prepared for the sudden sharp pain, as she deflowered him with a single violent thrust.

Just as she had with the whip, she showed his body no mercy. She rode him hard and long. In time the pain subsided and mingled with pleasure. As he hung there with Giselle pounding his rectum, Thomas crossed the threshold into total submission.

He remained on display for quite some time. Finally she released his bonds and led him dazed and weak-kneed to her quarters.

The session overwhelmed Lisa. She had not anticipated how much more intense a live initiation would be than a vision, particularly since visions were very powerful in their own right. She was envious of Thomas, not because he had experienced an exquisite initiation, but because she was extremely attracted to Giselle.

As she watched the initiation unfold she imagined herself in Thomas' place. She felt each stroke of the whip and savored the sweet nectar of Giselle's sex. By the time Thomas lost the last vestige of his innocence Lisa knew that she wanted to be her submissive, even if she had to share the job.

12