All Comments on 'Recreational Purposes'

by the lady k

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very Nice

I enjoyed this story very much. Well written and paced, and highly erotic. Nice to see a loving married couple as opposed to some of the other Lactation stories out there. Would love to see more stories involving this couple. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Yum!

I want my mommy....

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
Wow, made me want milk and cookies

I could do without the cookies though. Excellent story. I love loving couple stories.

Thank you for your effort in writing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
No Confusion Here

"Maggie was lactating strictly for recreational purposes now. Between pumping and Keith?s frequent suckling, her milk supply was as plentiful as when the children were infants." This is SO hot--too bad more couples don't frankly enjoy themselves in this way!

And by the way, the "confusion" is not the author's fault: re-read the part of the story that got you confused--I think you'll see that the whole bathtub shaving episode is in the PAST tense. First, the wife is scratching her husband's chest, devoid of hair, in the present moment. The story then briefly sidetracks into the early days of their relationship to explain how it is that his chest--and other parts of his body--got "hairless" in the first place. Then the story returns to the present to continue with their bedroom adventures, including pulling his pants down, etc. So the bathtub/shaving/oral reward episode and the bedroom/lactation-enhanced sex episode occur at two entirely diferent time periods.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I lovetit

Everymans Friday night fantasy. Good fun .Well told

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fantastic!!

This was so very hott!! I want to do this myself once my baby stops nursing! What's hotter than a milk supply from your partner. "I made this milk just for you" This story is the best I've read and I read ALL the milk stories! Excellent work!! What a great job. Thank YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
hot!

I love lactation stories. The only thing that could have made this better would have been a little afternoon session with one of the women who came over for coffee. I imagine her milk leaking through her bra and shirt and one of her guests offering to relieve the pressume in her milky tits! It make me cream just thinkking about it.

EvertideEvertideover 18 years ago
*nosebleed*

Holy crap. Just, holy crap. Incredibly well-written, very arousing, and...wow. The topic was good enough by itself, but I just love stories where married couples still have that spark. Required reading for anyone who digs lactation and/or aforementioned couples.

bookworm741bookworm741over 17 years ago
Superb!

I've not really had a fascination with breast milk but the masterful way this story was told has brought me closer to that fetish than ever before! It definately quenched my thirst!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

My husband only has my milk in his coffee, and he drinks from my breast every day,I lactacte for recreation purposes now our youngest is at school. I am only a B cup but very full. Sharon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hot time

Your story is a dream come true

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great story

Very much enjoyed the build up and completion

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
Quite Lovely!

Such a sweet, loving story! Brings back memories of long ago when my kids were in diapers ... and nursing, of course. ;-)

Here's to a lovely dinner together and Keith having a nice serving of creampie for dessert to start round two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I love this story. I've read it at least a dozen times.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous