All Comments on 'Recruiting of a Sissy Maid Ch. 02'

by Sissy_Chantel

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A trick?

Maybe what Chantel does not realize is that there was no battery in the car when she was offered the chance to drive home :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow you do get into the mind set of s sexy sweet sissy maid sluts mind! Jill

DomFckrDomFckrabout 1 year ago

My methods are allot more Pleasure centered as it is a "Reward basis" as I LOVE to take femboys and even a few older chunky unpassable dudes and turn them into the "Best sissies they can be" and one even went so far as to become a full transgender gurl as she became so pretty and wonderful I gave her the Life she was meant for. I will even try some wannabes for a "trial period" but like Chantel after an interview I can tell what their destiny is and they just need a strong hand and some guidance. Allot of their resistance is in what society has programmed and like Chantel once they "Accept and Embrace" their destiny and position the training and rewards are incentive enough. Once I get them to cum only when and how I want to give the ultimate pleasure for their Master they realize it is Not All about Them. They end up becoming the Ultimate Pleasure slave in knowing All that they do is to Please their owner and the More they please the more they are rewarded just like the cheeseburger and coke meal for her was like having her first Sissygasm. Love any sweetie wondering and questioning and hoping for a Better Future..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous