Recruiting of a Sissy Maid Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She cries in near delirium..."Ahhh stop it!...please dear God stop it!! [tears heavily flow] Please I don't care any...anymore...please just kill me...kill me..I can't do this...please just kill me."

Nate and Mitch laugh, Nate gives her a 12th. strike and he laughs at her as she cries, "Twelve...thank you Master...but no more, dammit kill me...I don't want to live anymore, please grant me this wish Masters?"

Mitch comes to her, grabs her chin, tugs her face up and looking in her eyes, says, "God Dammit you still make demands, you still want to control things. You God Damn sissy faggot. We don't kill here, we break and train sissies for eventual enslavement as maids and sluts."

Her head falls back down as Mitch quickly leaves the room, Nate stands behind her. Chantel begs Nate to stop or to do it, just kill her. Nate tells her to shut the fuck up. Chantel is in tears.

Mitch re-enters the room again, comes to Chantel and asks, "Do you want to die?"

Chanel crying says, "I can't take the caning anymore. I prefer to die than to be caned anymore Master."

Mitch holds a revolver in his hand, undoes one of Chantel's hands and says, "Well there you go, take the gun...GO ON! take the gun sissy."

She grabs the gun in her hand, still crying.

Mitch says, "Well what the fuck are you waiting for bitch! Put the gun to your sissy head and pull the damn trigger. It will all be over then Chantel. We don't kill, but if you want to kill yourself go ahead bitch. Remember though, YOU! wanted to be groomed for sissy enslavement."

She cries, "But I did not want to have my ass torn apart by a caning let alone be starved as well."

Mitch signals to Nate to give her another strike and he does as she screams in agony. Mitch asks, "Well you want it to stop, blow your fuckin brains out girl. DO IT!"

Chantel in total pain, confusion and near body/mental shut down takes the gun and places it to her temple, she cries as she takes her finger and squeezes the trigger...CLICK! "Ahh..haahhh..hhaahhh" she cries. There was no bullet in the gun.

Mitch takes the gun from her hand and pulls one 38 calibre bullet from his pocket, puts it in the revolver and hands her the gun, says, "You still want to kill yourself? This time you saw me put a bullet in the gun, so go ahead you stupid sissy bitch! COP OUT! You do not want to be some sissy maid and slut, you do not have what it takes to become one, so kill yourself, no Master wants a weak sissy like you. DO IT! DO IT YOU WASTE OF OUR TIME BITCH!"

Chantel crying, near hyperventilating and totally lost in her mind, holds the 38 in her hand, it trembles as she cries nonstop, snot flows from her nose...she drops the gun and cries.

Mitch picks it up and puts it away as he asks, "So why did you not kill yourself Chantel?"

Crying she replies, "Be...because I...want...want to live...I want to live...I want to live...I want to be the best sissy maid and slut I can be...I want to be sold to a strong Master and prove how good of an enslaved sissy I can be."

Mitch now pets her hair and says, "Good girl...good girl...you are getting it now...Celebrate your training and your enslavement, for it is what you truly want." he smiles and pets her hair, then with a towel wipes her snot drizzled nose and says, "Only two more strikes with the cane Chantel."

Mitch signals to Nate to proceed. Nate gives strike number 14.

Chantel screams but says, "Fourteen, thank you Master...ooooh...ahhh..may I please have another?"

Nate gives number 15 and it's just a soft strike, Chantel calls it out and thanks him. They unstrap her and she gets off the bench on her knees by Mitch and kisses his boots thanking him. Then she does the same to Nate's boots. They pick her up and lay her on her bed and wet some towels with cold water and lay them over the welts on her buttocks, she thanks them. They tell her she is doing well now in her training, she should be proud of herself. They both kiss her forehead and that makes her feel better. They leave and she lays on her stomach as the cool towels eases the burn of her buttocks.

Mitch comes back and in his hand he has a small portable CD player and a small speaker. Inside is one compilation music CD he says to Chantel that she can play it once per day. She smiles and thanks him. He turns it on and say the CD will play for about 75 minutes then she must turn it off. As he leaves the music fills her with joy.

[Days pass by, Chantel has no clue of such].

Her welts are healing but her ass still looks like Hell. It has been a few days, her near constant hunger and loneliness is comforted by being able to play the CD for about 75 minutes per day.

The cell door window opens and Mitch now more politely asks, "Chantel would you like to eat some food?"

She scampers in her heels and says, "Yes, Master."

He opens the slot and push the tray inside, Chantel's eyes light up, instead of gruel or plain bread with cold coffee, she sees a nice cheeseburger and a large soft drink, a Coke.

She almost cries with joy as she says, "Is..is this for me Master?... please don't fool with me... Is this my meal?"

Mitch smiles and says, "Yes dear, it's yours, take it if you wish and enjoy it. You have 30 minutes to eat it."

Chantel like a child on Christmas Day curtsies and says, "Thank you Master...thank you... thank you." as she curtsies again and goes to her bed and gingerly sits on her still sore bottom. Mitch leaves her to enjoy her cheeseburger and Coke.

A she bites into it, it is near orgasmic for her, her happiness level has not been this high since before being taken on by the Burrows brothers for sissy slave training. Each and every bite is like it's from Heaven and the taste of the Coke is like the finest wine to her right now.

Mitch comes back after 30 minutes and as he takes her tray she thanks him again. He tells her she will get better food if she cooperates fully with them. She tells him that she will.

Later on Mitch and Nate come back, open the cell door and enter. Channel curtsies and stands before them. Mitch tells he to put her maids dress back on and she does. Nate brings, in an ironing board and iron, they set it up. Then Mitch brings in basket after basket (12 in total) of washed and dried clothes, pants, shirts, blouses, skirts, coveralls you name it. He tells Chantel she will properly iron and fold up all these clothes. She has hours and hours of ironing ahead of her, but it will keep her busy and she curtsies as she thanks them.

It took Chantel 7 hours straight to properly iron and fold all these clothes. Boring and tiring but a sissy maid's lament. Mitch and Nate were pleased with her work and reward her with both giving her a good butt fuck. This sort of thing went on over then next many days, if not ironing, it was shoe and boot polishing or it polishing hundreds of spoons, forks and knives. All good maids works. They also have her scrub and clean over and over her toilet and sink for hours on end. But she was becoming great sissy maid material.

Sleeping she wakes to the cell door opening. Mitch and Nate are inside her cell. Chantel gets up, fixes herself and curtsies. Mitch tells her to put her maids dress on which she does. Then they tell her to follow them as they step out from the cell. Chantel stops at the door, looking in trepidation. Mitch tells her it's ok, come out of her cell. She smiles and steps carefully her black spike heel pumps. It must be morning and sunny and fresh air flows around Chantel, her pantyhose clad legs, her arms and into her nostrils, glorious fresh air.

Mitch says, "Come on...it's ok, come on Chantel."

The three walk into the house and the feeling of being out of that root cellar is like Heaven to her but she is so cautious.

Mitch says, "You did well Chantel, you have a choice if you wish. You can pick up all your things, the tubs of clothes and such, the keys to your car which we have not sold off yet and you can GO HOME! You are are to go if you like."

Chantel asks, "My home, have you not sold it off?"

Nate says, "Not yet, it's ready for you to move back in if you like. Many of your possessions though were sold and you have no male clothes but all your banking is still intact we just paid your bills for you.

Chantel asks, "Is this a trick, you want me to try to escape and then catch me and beat the Hell out of me."

Mitch laughs as he says, "No honey. Chantel we present you a free choice, you can leave if you like. In fact Nate and I will get in our car drive off on some errands and leave you here to decide on your own. We will be gone for over an hour. Come on with us outside to see us go."

The three of them go out front. Chantel watches Mitch and Nate get into one of their cars as she watches them drive away. She stands outside in her maids dress and heels for at least 10 minutes. She sees they are allowing her to go. She walks back inside and grabs drink from Mitch and Nate's fridge. Her mind plays with her. She feels she should grab her stuff and leave this place. She sees marked on a calendar she has been kept for 37 days, she should be crying for freedom, but oddly she is not. She sits and finishes a drink of orange juice.

She finds herself being incapable of just leaving. So she walks back to the cellar in hopes it will kick her to see what she has endured for 37 days. She smells the fresh air and steps back inside the cellar. She walks around sees the bed, the toilet, the sink, the shower the bondage bench. The air still smells stale. She knows she should grab her make up kit and run, but she can't

She thinks, what is she running back too? Her boring male life, with no job and a cold hard start at trying to be man again. She knows her crossdressing will not go away nor will her sissy thoughts. She chose to leave behind this male life and to accept a new life filling out her desire to be made into an enslaved sissy maid and slut. To be sold into such slavery. Mitch and Nate have broken her, she knows she can never be a normal type male again. She knows she is a sissy crossdresser and is broken and ready to be sold into slavery. As great as it was to step outside this cell and smell the fresh outside air, she knows she is broken.

Chantel steps up to the cell door, sets the lock and slowly she closes it and locks herself back inside her cell for the last 37 days. She sits on her bed and a tears fall, but she knows she did right, she is now broken, sissy slave material. She turns on the CD player and lays on her bed knowing she gave up the last chance for her freedom.

The CD has run its course and she hears Mitch and Nate as they come out and open the cell door, Surprised but also not so to see Chantel.

Mitch asks, "Why did you not go free Chantel?"

Chantel comes to him and Nate, curtsies and falls to her knees as she says, She wants to live as a sissy maid and slut, she wants to be sold to a new Master. Mitch and Nate know they did it again, they broke the will of a sissy and will do well to sell her off... DAMN GOOD MONEY WITH THIS ONE!

**********************************************

Chapter Three to follow soon.

12