Recruitment Medical Group Exam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, BEAR DOWN." The doctor called.

Sarah imagined trying to push the nurse's fingers all the way out.

"A deep cough now ladies." They all spluttered. "AGAIN and deep." Sarah tried to cough as hard as she could. "TWO you didn't cough. We'll all stay here all day until you get it right. All of you cough again." Sending a silent fuck you to 2, Sarah coughed her hardest. The nurse with drew his fingers. Before she could breath a sigh of relief, she felt his index finger press against her slightly sore anus and his middle finger re-enter her pussy. He pinched his fingers together feeling the wall between her vagina and rectum. Finally, he slid his fingers out again.

"Scores out of five please nurses. ONE" "4"

"TWO" "3"

"THREE" "4"

"FOUR" "5"

"FIVE" "one with leakage."

Sarah looked over to see Victor mopping up a splash of piss at 5's feet. 5 had clearly lost pelvic tone after she had a baby, Sarah felt embarrassed for her and saddened that this poor woman had been reduced to pissing on the floor.

"Sit on your chairs girls." The doctor said -- 5's obvious maturity made the doctor addressing the group as girls even more ridiculous.

"Now, 1, 4 and 5, you are all married so you can take the swab kit your nurse hands you -- take the q tip and insert it into your vagina and take a swab from the walls. Then place the q tip into the sample bag provided. The nurses busied themselves handing out kits and 1, 4 and 5 tried to follow instructions as modestly as they could." Sarah hoped she had got a pass this round.

"2 and 3, seeing as you're sexually active outside of a monogamous relationship, I will need to examine you myself. TWO stand up and bend over your chair with your legs wide apart."

The doctor got up from her chair and wheeled it to behind 2 who was bent over her chair, Sarah turned to look at her and realised her make up was smudged all over her face and she had been crying like everyone else. Victor wheeled a trolley next to Professor Oliver with several metal implements on it and started setting up a lamp, shining it down on 2's rump which was up in the air.

"2, I'm going to lubricate a speculum, insert it and take a swab. I'll take a look at your cervix whilst I'm here" called the doctor. Sarah gulped as she saw her start rubbing KY jelly on silver speculum. The other ladies were still finishing with their swabs so it was just Sarah and Victor watching the doctor. Sarah wanted to look away but she couldn't, she could only really see the doctor fiddling around behind 2's butt. She could, however see Victor, peering over the doctor's shoulder, staring down at what was presumably 2's widely spread black pussy.

The doctor handed a swab to 2's nurse and started to remove the speculum.

"All done. THREE -- WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?"

Sarah bent over, she felt her male nurse whip her gown up - he whipped it up too far so her breasts were slightly exposed and the gown hung over her bowed head. She heard the doctor wheel across her chair so she was sitting right behind her, then she heard the doctor snap on a clean pair of gloves.

"Here's the speculum three!" The doctor muttered. The room was now completely quiet, all of the other women had completed the vaginal swab and were now turning and watching the doctor examine Sarah. The speculum was absolutely freezing and pushed its way into her relentlessly. The sound of the screw being turned seemed to echo in the room, everyone was listening to Sarah being stretched out. She felt the warmth of the lamp on her labia and heard the doctor reach for a spatula. There was a pinch at her cervix and then a pause. Slowly the speculum was removed. Sarah didn't dare stand up straight and wasn't entirely shocked to have the doctor's hand back at her vagina. She felt the doctor tug at her labia pinching and massaging them between her fingers. "Larger than average labia majora." The doctor mused before returning to her desk. Sarah sat back down, hoping this torture was finally over.

"All done girls." The doctor smiled a little. The atmosphere in the room seemed to relax.

"We've completed the exam. We just need to take an anatomical recording and some photos and you can leave. Gowns off". There was a collective sigh. "Stand up on the red line." Victor was setting up a tripod with a camera on. "Ready Victor? Right girls, you are to perform star jumps, vigorously, until I say stop... GO." The girls started jumping, more or less in time. "Legs wider ONE! Reach up properly FIVE!" Sarah could feel her boobs bouncing and her ponytail bouncing on her back. "A bit better... really go for it girls!" Sarah reminded herself that she was supposed to be trying to get a job and exerted herself even more. "OK turn and face the back of the room, keep jumping." It felt like being in a perverted aerobics class, they all continued to do star jumps whilst turning their backs to the camera. Victor was videoing it all, taking in every jiggling ass and wobbling thigh. Eventually the doctor called for them to stop.

"OK girls, Victor will take a full length photo of you from the front and another from the rear then you may put your gown on, leave the room, collect your things and exit the building." The nurses ushered them into a single file line. Sarah wanted to ask why they couldn't wait with their gowns on but she had no energy left.

"ONE face the front, legs apart, arms straight by your sides, palms facing forward."

Snap, click, snap. This felt so perverted. "You can turn around one!" More clicks, the flash from the camera illuminating 1's ass.

"You're dismissed."

1 practically ran out of the room, putting her gown on as she went.

When Sarah's turn to be photographed came, she shot Victor a filthy look but he just grinned at her and snapped away. She felt like she was cattle at an auction. The photos seemed a complete violation but, after the group exam, she hardly cared.

In the changing room, the original nurse handed her a wet wipe. She gazed at herself in the mirror in dismay, makeup smeared and a large "3" on her forehead -- what a dehumanising sight. Luckily, the marker did come off quickly.

"May I have my underwear back?" She asked the nurse. "No we're testing it in the lab." The nurse smirked. Sarah left the building, naked under her smart pencil skirt, her wet pussy feeling exposed, reminding her of the torment she'd been through.

I better get that job! She though to herself as she got in her car.

12