Recruitment Process

Story Info
A search for employment requires skills not listed on a CV.
5.3k words
23.4k
16
0

Part 3 of the 23 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 02/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
305 Followers

Looking up at her from across the table she smiles sweetly at me.

Clutched between my hands is her quite literally paper-thin one sheet CV. Not much of a resume as the details listed are mainly educational qualifications which frankly none of which, spare for a Grade B Food technology GCSE is applicable for the vacant position of Bar Steward, she's the second girl I've seen this afternoon and as I glance to my watch, I know that in a little shy of twenty minutes I have got an Eric Peters to see.

I take a sip of my coffee, blowing steam from the surface of the black liquid. She smiles sweetly once again. She certainly has a cute little smile.

There's a natural beauty to her, her short cut straight auburn red hair frames a lightly made-up pale face. She wears light make up and is dressed in a white shoulders less top and pale blue jeans, both of which cling to her slender frame. I check her name once more, Shauna O'Neal.

"So, Shauna..." I set down my coffee and fix her gaze. "...academically you appear very well qualified, highly educated ...so why are you looking for bar work?"

"Can I be honest?" Her soft Irish accent wraps around her words as she speaks.

"They say it's the best policy," I offer back to her with a grin.

"I'd rather not be ... but it's what I know and with the rent and bills to pay I need the money," she takes a long sip from the glass of iced water sat on the table before her. "I mean have you seen the state of the employment market at the moment ...qualifications or no?"

She has a point, I'm no avid follower of the news but the fact we'd had near twenty applicants for the full-time position in the first twenty-four hours of advertising speaks volumes. I'd only agreed to see Shauna and the other two candidates given their previous experience behind a bar. I don't need to look again to recall that Shauna had worked previously, briefly, as a waitress in a local Chinese Restaurant but more intriguingly as 'Bar Staff' at The Dark Star a local nightclub of high esteem, and very low morals given its sordid reputation.

"No chance of getting your old job back then?" I offer inquisitively.

"The Management weren't too happy when I decided I was leaving," Shauna offers with a little grimace.

"Oh, what prompted your departure?"

"It was simply that I couldn't afford the distraction to my study's" she responds sincerely enough.

"So, nothing to do with the extracurricular activities that staff are involved with there?"

Shauna chuckles a rueful smirk on her face "I was never a Dark Star Girl... I never needed the money that badly... the reputation and the stigma precede the place as ever I see."

"Are you surprised?" I raise a brow.

"Not really..." she sets her glass down from a longer swig this time, "I mean I saw some crazy enough shit in my time there ...and heard some far worse rumours".

"I won't ask," I grin a little sardonically as her eyes meet mine "I tell you what Shauna... how would you feel about a trial shift?"

"I'd say yes," I watch the smile creep across her lips.

"Great," I nod "Let's see you around half seven this evening ...see what you're really made of."

**********

"New Girls coping well," Steve offers a snap appraisal as he passes me carry a wire rack of slightly steaming glasses fresh from the dishwasher.

"What do you think of her?" I ask as I lean forward from the customer side of the bar and watch her.

"Like I said..." Steve offers, "...She's coping."

"But how'd you think she'd really cope?" my intention deliberately unambiguous.

"That I'd like to find out too," Steve responds second guessing my sentiment. "Pert little ass on her."

Steve wanders off as I cast my eyes up Shauna O'Neal's slender form as with her back to me, she efficiently measured out several shots of Whiskey to mix into cocktail glasses lined up to her right.

She taken my loose instruction of wearing 'something black' and really made an effort, two-tone dark and light stocking tights cling to slender legs beneath a short black skirt, a black tight-fitting t-shirt is knotted in the small of her back and sits just an inch or so above the waistband of her skirt. Little heeled ankle boots complete her look. As she turns to set the drinks before the customers her makeup is heavier than when she'd sat before me earlier in the day. A little more vampy to meet her overall appearance, a dark red lipstick paints her smile, and her eyes are highlighted by dark eyeshadow for a start.

She catches my eye as she takes a twenty note from the male to whom she's just presented the drinks to, a brief flicker of a smile as she briefly returns my gaze fixed upon her, but she doesn't pause. Turning on her heels she stabs a finger against the electronic till point and rings up the sale, she's already taking the next drinks order as she's handing over the change to the punter she's just served.

I watch her briefly for just a moment longer, my mind is already set.

**********

I lock the doors, the blinds pulled down across the windows that face out onto the street. Double checking the doors for good measure, I step away and walk back into the bar. The usual detritus of a Friday night litters tables, shelves and bars all around the venue.

Shauna sits at the bar leant over a tumbler of whisky and cola in which she idly stirs the fast-melting crushed ice. Steve busies himself the other side of the bar, barely paying her any attention whatsoever. It's just the three of us left at the end of what's been a hectic Friday night. I take the high-backed stool next to hers and cast an eye up her slender, two-tone nylon clad right thigh as her leg crosses her left leg. Shauna leans forward either oblivious to my attention or certainly not perturbed if she does notice me.

"So... Dark Star Girl how'd you think you got on?" I ask reaching for a bottle of lager that Steve has opened and left on the bar for me.

Shauna turns and I catch the eye roll as she shakes her head "How many times do I have to tell you I was never a Dark Star Girl?"

"Stevie..." I ignore her protest, "...what were the scores on the doors?"

"She served nearly twice as many as Mark and thirty more than Elaine" Steve looks up from his phone having memorised the report I'd asked him to look up from the cash register data. "In short she served the most punters and took the most ka-ching."

"Well done Dark Star," I offer nodding my head, genuinely impressed. I'd noted her work ethic and the pace which she'd maintained across the shift alongside of her natural charm and charismatic approach to punters and colleagues alike.

She laughs gently but I sense her continued annoyance, "Look I'm not..."

"Maybe it's a case of how many times you have to tell yourself you weren't before you believe" I offer light-heartedly but in all honesty as I cut across her protestation once again.

Shauna is either oblivious to the details I'm aware of or is genuinely naive enough to not know that the information I'd looked up on available hostesses still hosted on the Club's website isn't public knowledge. I only had to register an account to see the details, admittedly the photo of her is a little younger than she is now, her hair is a longer, naturally curly in appearance and maybe looks a little lighter but the profile picture of 'Orla' as she's listed on the Clubs web site is definitely of her.

"You've a twin Sister then?" I offer teasing her.

"A twin," she raises her eyebrows.

"Orla," I open the web browser on my phone to the bookmarked page and slide it across the bar to her.

She doesn't look, she faces ahead across the empty bar. I watch her mouth fix on a partial grimace, before she takes a heavy swig from the tumbler rested between the slender fingers of her right hand.

"Is this going to be a problem?" She offers hesitantly, still not looking towards me.

"No problem... no problem whatsoever" I look from her along the bar to Steve. "Steve... you any issue with employing a Dark Star Girl?"

"Sounds fucking perfect" Steve offers without looking up from the message he's now engrossed in hurriedly typing out on his phone.

"Well, that's a common consensus from the Management Team... no need to verify your references any further," I offer as I turn back to Shauna. "Shall we have a drink to celebrate?"

"Thank you" Shauna states on her soft Irish accent which is followed up with by a sincere smile as she raises the tumbler to her lips and finishes up the drink sat front of her. "Why not?"

"Stevie," I summon him once more, "Would you line up some shots please."

"No problem," is the response as he sets down his phone and heads in our direction pausing to grab three shot glasses and a bottle of Irish Whisky. He sets the glasses before the three of us and pours amber liquid into each, before offering, "Drinking game?"

"I was thinking something else," I turn my attention back to Shauna, her toned right thigh in particular as I cast my eye up her body to her face. "Tell me Dark Star ...have you ever played Pool?"

**********

Shauna pulls at her wrists.

Bent double across the pool table I watch as she tests the restraint into which she's found herself placed; thick nylon ropes attached to leather buckles that wrap slender pale wrists as she tugs at the taught rope. The ends of the ropes pulled tight and tied to the left- and right-hand central pockets of the pool table.

"This all still part of my trial I assume?" she offers looking up at me across her left-hand shoulder, stripped now of her tight black t-shirt to reveal an electric blue satin bra that holds up her more than ample breasts.

"You lost three games," I smirk "You knew the forfeit ...the jeopardy associated as the stakes rose ...but admittedly it's a trial of sorts Dark Star".

"Jesus yer not for letting that go now are ya" she quietly objects her words forming around a slightly slurred accent now, an accent that if anything became a little stronger with every shot of whisky she'd knocked back.

"You want to worry about me letting you go" I offer with a dark grin as I gently raise her head from the table by her hair.

"That'll hold her" Steve rises from the crouched position behind her, as I let go of her hair and walk around behind her. Looking down to her ankles to see that just above her boots Steve has secured her legs with a single length of black nylon rope, that wraps several times around her leg and around each of the legs of the pool table, effectively holding her in a wide stance.

"That'll hold her perfectly," I concur before turning towards Shauna. "Not too tight, are they?"

"Now you's mention it," Shauna replies a little sarcastically.

"Good," I interject, casting my eye across the back of those perfect legs, held apart, held firm in her heels and encased in the two-tone denier tights that give an illusion of stockings, including a dark stripe meant to assimilate a suspender strap. Shauna's little black skirt has ridden a little up her thighs as she's held bent at the waist across the green felt baize of the pool table.

I reach into my back pocket and take a money clip with several hundred pounds, skimmed from recent nights takings. Unfolding five twenty-pound notes I drop the notes over her right shoulder onto the surface of the pool table.

"Your first night's wage ...and a little tip."

"I earned a bonus," Shauna offers her tone barely covering her slightly patronising sentiment. "Lucky little me."

"Luck of the Irish." Steve chuckles to my tight hand side, I notice what he holds in his hand. I offer him a nod of approval.

"You didn't earn it yet," I coldly state "I'm sure you will though."

Steve steps up behind her, pressed perhaps unnecessarily against her. He reaches his outstretched arms over her head as she holds her head up facing out across the pool table. I watch Shauna struggle and flinch as he harshly pulls the black PVC mask across her face and down over her auburn hair.

"What the..." she cries out, caught completely off guard as she gasps.

Steve's firm grip wraps the mask around the head he holds it in place as I reach up and ease the zip down across the back of her head and neck, while Steve ensures the eye and mouth holes align as best as possible.

"No... No... Dear fucking God No" she begs her voice strained "What the fuck are you doing?"

"It's alright," I offer, "It's alright."

Her body rises and falls on heavy breaths as she pulls at the merciless restraint. Shaking her head all the while as Steve steps aside and I hold my hand over the back of her neck pressing her masked face down until her pale upper body rests across the surface of the pool table.

"This... this thing... it fucking stinks," she offers.

"Of the sweat, desperation and the arousal of the face it used to adorn" Steve offers "I do miss Nisha."

Steve's statement causes a shiver to run through me. I can't bring myself to look at him, the memory that scrapes my mind still far too fresh for me to fully forget. I park the comment as I squeeze the back of Shauna's neck.

"Still maintaining you never used to participate when you worked in that Club... still going to tell us this isn't all too familiar to your normal" I darkly smirk even though she can't see my face.

Her silence in lack of response speaks volumes as I reach down and slide my hands over her ass through her short skirt to the tops of those toned thighs.

"Are you gonna channel your inner Orla for me Dark Star ...give her one last performance?"

Again, Shauna falls silent, my hand grips the hem of her skirt and I pull it harshly up over her ass across her hips and lower back. I pay little further attention to the tights that stretch across her ass. Both hands grip the waistband of her tights as I pull them down the backs of her bound parted legs along with a little black G-string.

Shauna doesn't protest or struggle, I hear her breath deep and nasal through the two small holes that align with her nostrils in the mask. She waits, she composed herself, she knows what's to come. Slowly I lower my zipper as I slip my erect length through the fly of navy denims.

"You demonstrated what a diligent little worker you are." I offer as my right hand slips up between her parted legs and I run my fingers slowly over her. I hear her take a deep breath, feel her tense a little more as I press two fingers along her, feeling a little landing strip of pubic hair to the top of her tight little slit.

Mouth clenched tightly behind the mask Shauna let's go of a shiver as I trace my fingers firmly back across her, parting her soft puffy little lips.

"Now you're gonna demonstrate how a Dark Star Girl operates."

Shauna's lowered head turns to her right-hand side, she silently shifts her body posture in her restraint as I step up between her bound legs. She'd never really qualified why she'd left the Club, why she'd moved on, not anything beyond her need to concentrate on her studies. In truth I'd not asked her for any more detail on the matter either be that earlier today or in bringing the subject up barely an hour ago. I was too intrigued, transfixed on that sultry expression on her profile picture. I knew all about the club's reputation. A reputation gained in an impressively short period of time. The club had if rumours were to be believed changed hands recently. Talk of a name change, in truth though the Club never appealed to me, I'd never been tempted to visit even to see first-hand for myself of it lived up to its reputation. It sat though in my mind as a warped vision of the depravity I'd heard about. I'd manipulated the situation now before me, hardly coerced the seemingly willing Shauna down a path that had led to her being semi naked and tied down across the pool table. Fulfilling a fantasy of my own depravity. The latest young girl to succumb to Steve and myself.

Removing my hand from between her legs I hurriedly slip my dick up against her. I ache now to experience her. Shauna takes a deep breath as without seeking her permission I press my hips forward and guide myself into her with my right hand. Over my shoulder I hear Steve's footsteps on the bare wooden floor as he walks away. Leaving us, leaving her to me. Young Shauna let's go of the deep breath she's held on to as I press my hips forward feeling her stretch and part around me as her wrists pull against her restraint and she audible gasps. Pressing my hips constantly forward as I fill her with one long drawn out thrust that impales me into her unprotected pale body.

"Did they fuck you hard or did they take their time with you?" My words deliberately aimed at goading her, drawing out memories perhaps she no longer wished to consider. "All those punters who paid to fuck you".

Shauna didn't respond she simply lay there; I stir my hips as I move my hands onto the skirt bunched around her own hips. I watch as her porcelain fingers wrap around the black nylon rope that holds taught to her wrists effectively holding her down. I feel her tense around me as I gently start to thrust moving my hips back and forth. I start to work and stretch the tight warmth that wraps around my dick.

"Let's be honest," I press her verbally as I press my hips up against her letting her feel me deep in her. "There's little difference in a Hostess and a Whore".

I watch her eyes screw shut behind the PVC mask I feel her tense even further. Her reaction aids me as I draw back, I have total control over Shauna. I can use her as I see fit. I know exactly how she'll succumb to me. There's no need for style or substance.

"Fuck... you continue to impress Shauna ...Orla ...whoever the fuck you are," I offer while bucking my hips harder and harder I start to build momentum in her quickly, I use her. "Let's see how your tight little cunt handles getting fucked".

My left hand reaches up and I grip the back of her slender neck, her short styled hair all but obscured by the barbarous mask zipped over her pretty face. I press her head down with my left and my right-hand bunches the skirt around her waist, lifting her hips to assist my penetration. I hear her gasp once more as I build up the momentum and fuck her from the outset.

Each thrust seemingly pushes a gasp of air from her body I raise my eye-line from her probe bound body. I concentrate on a point on the wall at the opposite end of the pool table to which she's held. As my speed and rhythm increase, I close my eyes. I switch off from my surroundings I use her as I've used so many others before her. She serves a purpose in this moment, I satisfy my need using her tight little cunt, using her bound little body. She makes me feel wanted.

"Fuck" I gasp holding myself deep into her and fucking her.

Shauna lets me, she submits. I try not to think how many others have used her. Used her like this or in any other ways. I wonder if she'd been tied before. I'd heard of the private rooms littered with bondage devices at the Dark Star. Did she submit in those? I'd heard talk of a Dungeon in the basement of the Club, in my warped mind I imagine her hung a dark cold room, her wrists shackled together tight and held above her head to a wall soaked with damp as her eyes look at me, plead with me as I turn her to face the wall, as I kick her legs apart and take her with the same abandon as I take her now.

"Good girl," I offer as I fuck her. "Good girl Shauna."

She remains silent, she remains tense.

"Our very own little Dark Star Whore."

Her mouth curls around a grimace at my comment. As I speed my hips which slap repeatedly against her pale buttocks, glancing down I watch between us as my dick slips back and forth into her. The tops of her thighs pressed to the hard edge of the pool table below her nylon clad calves are splayed and bound, pulling at the ropes with every thrust she absorbs as I force her across the pool table. My mind dwells on a memory of her stood behind the bar earlier. The moment I'd decided this would play out. That one way or another I'd slip that tight little skirt around her waist and fuck her hard.

Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
305 Followers
12