Recruitment Process

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I live up to my promise to myself hearing her gasps and groan on every hard thrust I use her now and start to fuck her as hard as I can. Forcing her down over the table with my hand clamped tightly on the back of her neck.

"Make me cum Shauna ... make me cum."

I feel the tight walls of her tight little pussy tense around me as I ram my hips against her now. My selfish style bordering brutal as she all but silently accepts me.

"That's it bitch ...that's it."

I feel her clench even tighter her breath short and shallow. The mask hinders me I want to grab her hair to pull her up off the table. I compromise. My left-hand slips around throat, under her PVC clad jaw as my right hand falls over the top of the mask my fingers spread gripping across her forehead as I clamp an improvised cradle around her head.

I hear her seethe, as her back arches and wrists pull taught against the rope restraint. I achieve the body posture I seek of her and strike hard with deep heavy thrusts. Shauna whimpers and groans as I pull her head back against her neck. I rag doll her in her restraint I unleash and fuck her savagely. Her tension transferring through her body and she sucks my dick harshly into her. I begin to jack hammer my hips deep inside. Each tiny thrust bringing a fresh whimper of satisfaction from her clenched jaw.

"That's it... that's it Whore...oh fuck me that's..."

The backs of my legs and my lower spine burn I feel the back of my t-shirt soaked with sweat from my constant exertion cling to my upper body. My jaw locks my eyes screw shut as I channel all my energy into the thrusts which don't abate. I feel my balls tense up. I feel Shauna gain my climax.

I clench my lower abdomen; I release her from my grip she bears her own weight and holds herself up. My hands find her shoulders and I pull her back against me. Penetrating her fully as I relax and feel my climax surge through me deep into her pale slender body.

Shauna delightfully whimpers and trembles in my hands as I fill her with a heavy deposit of wet warmth. She gasps for breath as she relaxes and lowers herself across the pool table.

I stand behind her, holding myself deep in her sweat soaked body.

"Fuck me" I whisper on a croaky voice.

"Can... can you?" Shauna offers.

"Can I what?" I respond slipping my wet dick from her body as I step back, Shauna doesn't look back she just lowers herself and lays there bent double with her head turned to her right.

"Untie me" she softly offers.

"Oh, not just yet" I state lowering my face to hers over the table as I stow my dick away. "Not just yet."

Peeling my sweat soaked t-shirt up over my body I walk away from her, I don't look back the comfort of the warm ache in my crotch bringing a grin to my face as I walk towards the bar where Steve stands sipping on a bottle of lager. I walk in behind the bar and stand opposite him.

"Well?" He bluntly offers.

"Go find out for yourself," I reply, "And make sure you Tip her you cheap bastard."

I watch him push away from the bar, I hear his footsteps echo back through the bar, I hear Shauna's weak voice pleasing then hear her cry out in the moment I presume he enters her, and she starts to take her second fuck of the night.

I don't look over, I concentrate on mixing crushed ice into cola, rum, vodka and tequila, cursing that we are out of triple sec to make the perfect Long Island Iced Tea. Squeezing in lime juice as I take a long sip of the refreshing drink while Steve and Shauna get brutally acquainted in the far corner of the bar.

Shauna's indignant whimpers and Steve's heavy grunts the soundtrack to my enjoying my favourite cocktail even without the crucial ingredient.

**********

"Fuck me there are certain skills a CV can't capture" I utter towards the ceiling, my head craned back.

Shauna kneels before me her hands tied crudely behind her back with a length of the black nylon rope, her skirt still hitched around her waist and her tights still at half-mast stretched between her thighs.

I stand there with my hand rested on the back of her PVC covered head as her mouth bobs back and forth over my dick which sinks deeper and deeper past her the dark red lips which aren't covered by the mouth hole of the mask. She looks up at me on wide emerald green eyes, accentuated somehow by the shiny black surface of the mask.

Her instruction had been simple, to "clean me up", I'd taken her a second time after Steve had finished with her, even given her well used gaping pussy I hadn't been able to resist. She handled my second more prolonged fuck as well as she'd handled the first and Steve's attention. I'd considered taking her ass but had decided that pleasure could wait, there'd be other opportunities I was sure. Now she knelt before me administering an expertly delivered blow job, allowing me to take her throat deeper and deeper until the point where encouraged by her stimulation, I'd fucked her throat.

"Oh shit" I utter.

Her firm tongue press against the underside of the base of my shaft as she sucks diligently of her own accord. My grip on the back of her scalp weakens her style doesn't alter. Hollowing her cheeks, she sucks hard around me, I feel her goad yet another climax from me.

My fingers find the zip at the back of the mask.

"I wanna see you..." I offer, "...I wanna see you".

Easing the zipper up the mask peels away from her face I take my dick in my right hand slowly wanking, lubricated in her saliva as my left hand peels the mask from her flushed face. Her eye makeup had run streaking her cheeks, her auburn hair is dishevelled and wild. Shauna fixes me briefly with those green eyes before she sinks her mouth back over my dick.

My hand falls to her shoulder, I let her demonstrate I let her assume control. Stood there over her in the middle of the bar I simply close my eyes and appreciate her talented mouth.

Steve watches on having felt her mouth around him already. His hand moves over his dick as he gets himself off on the spectacle of the situation.

"Give her her hands" I utter as she sucks away hungrily.

I watch Steve break his stride as he crouches and pulls free the rope that binds her wrists.

Shauna's head bobs back and forth and at once she uses her right hand firmly and swiftly to assist her cause, her left hand cradling my balls. Almost immediately I feel my climax approach, while she continually works her hand firmly and efficiently over me. Feeling my hand tense on her shoulder she drops back on her haunches a little and looks up.

"On me or in me?"

"On you ...on you" I state hurriedly my hand falling over hers to replace hers.

Meekly, swiftly she brushes hair back from her still flushed, mottled, face. All the while my hand works swiftly and finely up and down my dick. Taking my hand from her shoulder I slip it though auburn hair damp with sweat as I cradle her head.

"I'm gonna... I'm gonna..."

Shauna simply drops her head back against my left hand angling her face towards me. She reacts a little as one or two flecks of pre-ejaculate spit across her right cheek just below her eye.

I hold her as I keep masturbating until I feel that surge, I squeeze my thumb and forefinger over the base of my dick to hold off momentarily as I hold my dick angled towards her face. As I release my finger from the base of my shaft, I watch wet watery ejaculate escape me splashing across the right-hand side of her face and nose. The ejaculate weak and translucent following the two heavy deposits that currently constitute the mess that soddens the tops of her thighs.

I breath heavy I let go of her head as I stumble back a little. Steve immediately takes her jaw pulling her to face him, in my moment I'd forgotten he was even there, despite such close proximity. She barely has time to look at him when he dresses her forehead with thick ropes of much thicker, much heavier white ejaculate that falls across her forehead into her hairline.

Shauna simply takes a shuddering deep breath and just kneels there, keeping her head tilted up her eyes set back on mine as a breathless parted lip smile forms around a delicate dark chuckle.

"I got the job right guys," she offers on the end of the same chuckle.

"It's... it's..." I offer breathlessly as I stow my dick in my jeans. "...It's yours if you want it Dark Star Girl".

Shauna reaches up with her right hand and wipes my wet deposit from her cheek as it spills down towards her delicate jaw. Keeping her eyes on me as I drop the mask between her knees. She nods briefly as she brings fingers wet with my ejaculate to mouth and sucks then slowly.

"Steve..." I state not taking my eyes off of her, wondering what else there is to discover about her, "...fix our new employee a drink will you?"

"Sure" I hear my brother reply but I still don't look to him as instead I reach out to cradle her jaw as she kneels before me.

"A long one... she's thirsty".

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
My Dark Valentine Sometimes there’s no romance....in BDSM
Bastard Ch. 01 A girl is erotically tormented for a stranger's amusement.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Degrading of Patricia Ch. 01 Patricia realizes her darkest fantasy.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Product Ch. 01 Porn industry attorney ensnared naïve pastor's wife.in Novels and Novellas
More Stories