Rectal Examination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Let's keep it external,' said the doctor, patting Bill's shoulder.

'What a tease!' said Bill with a laugh as his hand moved to palpate her naked breasts. 'I'll have to rush home and fuck my wife!'

Becky's eyes widened when she noticed a prominent bulge in Doctor Wright's trousers. She met his gaze for a split second before flicking it away and watching the maintenance man's hands dance around her chest and genitals.

'I'd better let my patient go,' said the doctor after a few minutes. 'And see to the rest of them!'

'Of course,' said Bill, bunching Becky's breasts together and kissing her nipples. 'Again, thanks so much - this has really made my day!'

Becky's gaze gravitated back toward Doctor Wright's protuberant crotch area as Bill spread her lips and gave her glittering opening a parting kiss, but this time she returned the doctor's faint smile when they locked eyes again.

The doctor saw the other man out of the room before returning to his patient and casually groping her swollen pussy. 'I think you've noticed that I've become quite, uh, excited. I hope you can excuse my lapse of professionalism.'

'It's alright,' she said with a reassuring smile. 'I don't mind.'

His fingers slid among the slick folds. 'Do you mind if use your genitals to relieve my tension?'

Becky hesitated. 'You mean—'

'Don't worry, I'll only use your anus,' he said, grabbing the base of her butt plug.

'Oh, okay,' she said as her sphincter stretched around the bulbous body of the toy. It popped out, leaving her limp anus agape, but the sudden emptiness she felt was short-lived, as the doctor's stiff shaft promptly slipped inside to fill the void.

'You can certainly feel that this anus has accommodated a fist,' he said as he pressed his reasonable girth into her depths, his hairy pubis firmly contacting her smooth genitals.

'Don't all women have rectal exams?' she said with a frown.

'Of course, but not all doctors use the same methods.' He pinched her nipple as his crotch bumped lightly against her bottom. 'You're one of the lucky ones who gets a more forward-thinking doctor!'

Becky gave a little smile and waited for him to finish inside her. He was quite well endowed, and he was probing her bowel quite vigorously, but she couldn't help wishing that he would fill her up more thoroughly. It would have been a perfect fit for her tighter vagina, though.

Doctor Wright gave a loud grunt and grasped her breasts, making her cry out as he jerked her small body with a series of powerful thrusts, reaching as deep inside her as his length would allow to deposit his seed in her innermost recesses.

Becky pursed her lips in embarrassment when he flopped out of her and a puff of air noisily escaped her punished bowel.

He gave a short laugh and slipped a couple of fingers into her slack opening. 'I'll just push that back inside for you.'

'Oh my God, do I really have so little control over my butt hole now?'

'It's fine, don't worry,' he said, once again filling her semen-drenched rectum with the butt plug.

She looked at him with doubtful eyes as he began to unbind her.

He smiled and patted her bulging pussy. 'Thank you, by the way, I really needed that.'

'Do I get a lollipop for being so good?' she said, finally able to sit up and flex her limbs.

'I can do better than that,' he said, zipping up her jacket for her and giving her soft chest a quick grope through the satin material.

Becky slid off the medical chair, her heels clacking against the hard floor. 'What could possibly be better than a lollipop?'

'You deserve a real treat,' he said, returning to his chair and opening a drawer that Becky had assumed contained a variety of medical implements.

'What is it?' she said as he turned back to her with something hidden in his hand.

'It's a surprise.' He slid a hand up her tiny skirt and gently parted her legs.

'Oh, I'm nervous,' she said as he cupped her puffy vulva and teased her underused entrance with dexterous fingers. 'Please tell me what—oh!'

The doctor tightly gripped her butt cheek as he slipped a small object inside her rapidly moistening twat. 'You'll love this.'

Becky gasped and squirmed when the thing inside her suddenly began to vibrate in a pulsing, rhythmical pattern. She looked down at the doctor with quizzical eyes as he freely fondled her breasts and backside.

'It's a love egg,' he said with a grin as he handed her a small remote control. 'It's very discreet - you can keep it in there on your way home.'

Becky reached between her legs to find a long, silicone protuberance hanging out of her slick pussy. She pulled at it and felt her pussy dilate around the bulbous body of the toy. It felt good - certainly an improvement on the traditional lollipop. She let it sink back inside and gave her doctor a grateful smile.

'You're welcome,' he said, turning her around and kissing her smooth bottom before jumping to his feet and showing her to the door.

She took a step into the waiting room before impulsively turning and standing on her tiptoes to give him an affectionate peck on the cheek. 'I really enjoyed this appointment, Doctor Wright. Thank you so much!'

'Always a pleasure,' he said, giving her little rump a parting squeeze before calling his next patient.

Becky left the surgery with a smile, reflecting on the last half hour and enjoying the fullness of her rectum and the sensation of her new toy buzzing inside her tingling pussy. She wondered if anyone might notice the synthetic objects occupying her genitals - she suspected that the handle of the love egg was dangling lower than the hem of her skater skirt, but she found that she wasn't bothered by the idea. Indeed, she was quite turned on by the thought, and she felt her juices begin to creep from her increasingly saturated twat as she walked through the bustling town.

She could barely wait to get to her room and play with herself, and her mind raced with ideas of what she might do. She had never made herself prolapse during masturbation, but she decided that, if her college dormitory was empty, she would give it a go with the love egg inside her. The thought made her a little anxious but also intensely excited.

12