Remedial Medical

Story Info
Doctor stretches the new novice's anus for advanced anal.
5.5k words
4.54
63.1k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short story set in the world of my novel (and novelette anthology)

Rise of the Church: Zadie's Journey.

The church featured in this fictional story is a fictional organisation.

This story is pure fantasy and features medical fetish and fisting. I condone only safe, consensual sex in real life.

The characters are over 18.

Please enjoy!

***

Remedial Medical

'Try to relax,' said the supervisor, caressing Amelia's smooth buttocks as he tried to push his bulging glans into her stubborn anus.

'I can't, sir!' said Amelia, pursuing her lips as the pressure increased.

The dormitory was eerily quiet as the nineteen other novices milled about in their bedspaces and pretended not to watch. Amelia was the newest addition to the convent, and they all knew that her place there had been bought by her wealthy family. The rest of them had been required to pass interviews and undergo rigorous vetting before they were allowed to don their novice uniforms.

Amelia was lying on the end of her single bed, holding her knees tightly against her shoulders and offering her puckered sphincter to the burly man, but she was not quite able to surrender herself entirely. It was like holding the door open for a guest while leaving it on the latch. She was aware of her convent sisters' resentment toward her, and she wished that she could just do what they all seemed to manage effortlessly.

The supervisor spread her legs wider and leaned in, the swollen bell popping inside her.

She shrieked and jerked her body, letting go of her legs and begging him to pull out.

'This must be the tightest arse in the church,' he said as he pulled away. 'Stand up.'

Amelia looked sheepish as she shuffled off the bed and planted her high heels on the floor, her little skater skirt falling over her genitals as she rose. She tried to reclaim some of her dignity as she stood before him, making a conscious effort to pull her shoulders back and hold her chin high, but she could feel her sisters' gleeful eyes upon her, and she knew it was a futile effort.

'I'm going to have to report another failed attempt to Master Davis,' he said, looking down at her with a resigned expression as he tidied her uniform. 'I'll have to take you to his office this time.'

'Please, sir, I just need more practice with my anal plugs,' she said, ignoring his hands as they kneaded her pert breasts through the thin, satin fabric of her little jacket.

'Let's make sure you're presentable.' He pulled her zipper to the top and adjusted her hood before tugging the waistband of her tiny skirt higher up her waist and displaying the soft underside of her firm rump. 'That'll do. Come with me.'

'Can we try again, sir? I'll be braver,' she said, following him into the corridor. 'We don't need to see--'

'You don't need to be scared -- Master Davies is a nice guy.'

'I'm scared he'll tell my parents that I'm failing.'

'Why do you care so much about that?'

'They have really high expectations.'

'We need to help you improve,' he said, knocking on the master's door. 'Then you'll need able to fulfil their expectations.'

Amelia's heart sank when Master Davis summoned them inside, and she fell silent as she entered, bowing her head in deference.

'Still struggling?' said Master Davis from behind his desk.

'Three failed penetration attempts now,' said the supervisor. 'I have to recommend medical intervention.'

'Ah. Well, that would adhere to protocol. Are you certain she isn't able to progress without such drastic measures?'

'I'm certain,' said the supervisor, giving Amelia's hip a sympathetic squeeze.

'Okay. I trust your judgement. Let me have a little chat with Novice Amelia.'

Amelia stared at the floor as the supervisor left the room.

'Let's have a look at you,' said Master Davis, gesturing for her to sit on his desk.

She awkwardly positioned herself in front of him, remaining silent as she tidied her skirt, pressing her legs together and slotting them between his.

'Your parents are paying a lot of money for you to be here,' he said, placing a hand between her breasts and gently pushing her onto her back, 'so we are obliged to help you reach your potential whilst you're here.'

Her skirt fell back as she splayed her legs, and she tried to calm her nerves as her master assessed her nubile body.

'There's nothing to be worried about,' he said, gently caressing her chest and locating a firm nipple beneath the silky material of her uniform. 'Many girls struggle at first.'

Amelia had recently turned eighteen, and her parents had decided -- now that she was eligible -- that she would benefit from experiencing a year in a convent of the Secular Church of Acceptance before returning to education. They wanted the SCoA to instil in her its values of obedience and subservience, and to teach her how to behave with the propriety and decorum expected of someone of her inherited status; they didn't believe that the SCoA classes she would be mandated to attend in college would suffice.

'Be honest,' said Master Davis, gently rubbing her shaven vulva with the palm of his hand. 'Have you been practising your anal skills?'

'Yes, Master, I practise every day with--'

'It's very unusual for a girl to have difficulties with basic anal sex after a whole week in the convent.'

Amelia searched for a reply as he ran a fingertip along her slit. 'I think there might be something wrong with my, uh--'

'We'll find out soon if that's the case,' he said as he prized her butt cheeks apart, opening her tiny sphincter slightly, 'but I'm sure you just need a helping hand.'

Amelia gasped, her anus clamping around his finger as it slipped into her rectum. She squeezed her eyes shut as it wiggled inside her, searching her bowel as though it might find a hidden treasure. The supervisor had administered her morning enema, so she knew she was clean in there, but she still couldn't quite get over the weirdness of having someone explore her bowel with a part of their body that they would then go on to touch other things with.

'That's certainly a fierce little sphincter you've got there,' he said as he withdrew. He helped her sit up. 'You need to learn to enjoy anal; I could see you were quite tense just now.'

'It's still just really new to me, Master,' she said as he half-unzipped her little jacket and gathered her breasts together, gripping them firmly and teasing the two pink nubs with his thumbs.

'You are a beautiful girl,' he said, squashing them together with some force. 'I would really like to show you off to the public, but I need you to be up to standard.'

'I really want to be, Master!'

'I'm glad.' He released her breasts and zipped up her jacket. 'I'll send a doctor to your dormitory. Go and wait in your dormitory.'

***

Amelia sat on the end of her bed, anxiously glancing at the door every time she heard someone in the corridor. Hours passed, and her follow novices came and went, carrying out their duties and attending classes. When everyone else was at the evening dildo practice, she got up and paced about, becoming increasingly restless. That was when she heard something like a trolley being pushed along the corridor. She doubted it was the doctor, but she plonked herself back down anyway and stared at the door.

The supervisor entered and held the door as a middle-aged man in a shirt rolled a padded, metal table inside.

'You must be Amelia,' said the grey-haired man, positioning the table at the foot of her bed.

'Yes, sir, I'm pleased to--'

'Climb on, and we'll get you prepared.'

'I'll leave her with you, Doctor Lambert,' said the supervisor. He looked at Amelia. 'Be obedient and courteous -- the doctor has come at very short notice, so he's doing us a big favour.'

'Yes, sir,' she said as he took his leave, and she hoisted herself onto the padded surface, sitting side-on while the doctor attached a pair of stirrups to one end of the table. 'Will this hurt, doctor?'

The doctor lay her on her back and placed her legs in the stirrups. 'It may be uncomfortable, but I'll be stretching you very slowly.'

Amelia smiled bravely as he secured her ankles with sturdy restraints. 'I can't wait to finally be able to have a penis in my bottom!'

'That's the spirit,' he said, absently rubbing her exposed pussy as he wrapped more bonds around her calves.

Amelia thought the doctor had a very professional demeanour as he bound her to the table, and that helped to put her at ease. He secured her upper thighs and her throat with well-practised movements, and he stretched her arms to the head end where a pair of cuffs awaited her wrists.

He casually unzipped her cropped jacket and pushed the glossy material to the sides to frame her pretty breasts. 'Oh, they are lovely.'

'Thank you, doctor,' she said, watching his hand manipulate her soft flesh, pinching a proud nipple and tugging it gently.

He crouched and retrieved something from under the table. 'This might look frightening, but it really isn't.' He pulled her little rump closer to the end of the table before tickling her sensitive sphincter with a lubricated finger. 'It's called a speculum, and it just allows doctors to see inside their patients' cavities.'

'That does sound frightening, to be honest,' she said, flinching as the dexterous digit penetrated her slightly.

'Just relax,' he said, nestling the ends of the metal prongs in her puckered opening.

Amelia grimaced as they slid inside. It was only a mild discomfort, but she was discovering that she really was a wuss when it came to any kind of anal penetration. When the doctor began to expand the embedded device, the anticipation alone was enough to make her squeeze her eyes shut and whimper pathetically, prompting him to try and soothe her with a gentle caress of her breasts.

Doctor Lambert smiled sympathetically. 'I don't think there's anything wrong with your anus, but it is evident that you have some mental issues surrounding anal penetration.'

'I'm sorry,' she said as her unwilling orifice slowly opened up. 'I must be the worst SCoA girl you've ever seen.'

'Perhaps some vaginal stimulation will distract you?'

'Oh,' she said as he parted her neat labia and swirled a finger around her clit. 'I guess that could help.'

The doctor's animated fingers started to glide as they were coated in his patient's juices, and the whimpering ceased as she stopped dwelling on what was happening to her anus and focused on her pleasure. He wasn't lying when he said he would take it slow, and there was plenty of time for her excitement to grow to the point that she yearned for blessed release, her pussy flooding as she began to writhe in her restraints.

She groaned in despair when the delectable rubbing abruptly ended, and she tried ineffectually to thrust her sodden genitals toward him in a desperate plea for more. She had all but forgotten about the medical instrument occupying her troublesome anus.

'I don't want you to orgasm quite yet,' said Doctor Lambert as a rivulet of clear liquid tricked down her perineum and disappeared into her gaping anus.

'Please, doctor, I--'

'While you were having fun, I stretched your anus to the point that it will be able to fit an average penis inside.'

'Oh... are you sure?'

He laughed. 'Not so bad after all, is it?' He gave her breast a congratulatory squeeze. 'There's more to do, though.' He continued adjusting the speculum, steadily opening her further. 'Not all penises are equal.'

'I don't think it can stretch any more than that right now.'

'I think you'll be surprised again.'

'It feels really tight!'

'I know,' he said, slipping a couple of fingers into her lubricious twat and flicking them in and out.

Amelia's elusive inner labia had made an appearance as her pussy had become engorged, and the doctor flitted his nimble fingers among them, lightly skimming the swollen clit before darting back inside the moist orifice. She began to descend into another euphoric delirium when she was again deprived of the only thing in the world that she needed at that moment.

'No!' she yelled. 'Stop doing that!'

'Remember your manners,' he said, his hand splashing as it slapped her tortured pussy in a gentle reprimand.

'Oh, God, it really hurts now!'

'I'll not dilate you any further for a while,' he said, rubbing her belly and her smooth mons.

'I'm not being a wimp now,' she said as he shifted her redundant skirt a little further up her tummy before once again fondling her soft chest.

'Just one more adjustment and that'll be it for the day.'

'Surely it's wide enough for any penis now!'

Doctor Lambert just smiled as he returned his fingers to her glistening pussy, reaching deep inside before fleetingly touching her tingling clit and plunging back into her depths. This time, though, there was a hint of suffering in her continuous groaning, and he knew that more would be needed to complete her stretching.

Amelia bleated as the pain equalled her pleasure, and her much-needed climax started to fall out of each. As she began to lose hope, she felt a pressure against her sphincter, and she yelped as the doctor reached into her rectum, entirely bypassing her anus and caressing the rectal walls deep within, stimulating her cervix from the other side of the thin strip of tissue and sending her senses into overdrive. There was a frenzy of movement inside both passages, and it was nothing like anything she had even dreamed of; she couldn't make sense of it, but it didn't matter, because she was gripped by an unstoppable force of ecstasy that consumed her entire world, rendering everything else tiny and meaningless.

The doctor withdrew from her bowel as she screamed and bucked, squirting burst after burst of clear ejaculate and drenching his shirt. He pounced at the opportunity and made a larger adjustment to the speculum, successfully completing the procedure during her ultimate moment of distraction. She remained in the throes of orgasm for several moments, wet smacking noises emitting from her bowel as her exposed rectal valves opened and contracted spasmodically. She eventually transitioned into a serene calmness, and another moment later, her face creased as the knowledge of her monumental stretch replaced everything that had gone before.

'Oh, God,' she wailed, 'it burns!'

'I can assure you it's not burning,' he said, inspecting his sodden shirt. 'It'll adjust before you know it.'

'Is it done? You can take it out now, can't you?

'It'll take some time for your anal muscles to permanently slacken, so I'm going to leave you like this overnight.'

'What? What if I need to wee?'

'No need to worry,' he said, rummaging under the table again. 'I've come prepared.'

Amelia felt him spread her labia, and she gasped as he inserted a catheter into her urethra. 'Oh, that's horrible!'

'You won't even notice it once it's installed,' he said, carefully feeding the tube inside until it entered her bladder. 'This goes straight into a closed container under the table. You can relieve yourself whenever you need.' He held up another tube for her to see. It had a large, spherical nozzle with a multitude of tiny holes. 'I'll insert this into your bowel. It'll spray a very fine mist inside you to keep your exposed rectal tissue moist.'

'Please don't go!' she said as he rested the nozzle inside her cavernous rectum. She felt a soft coolness inside when he activated the spray function.

'I'll see you in the morning,' he said, giving her chest a final rub before heading to the exit.

'Please! Can you at least make the speculum smaller? It hurts!'

He turned around at the door. 'Oh, I should say: I had four fingers inside you just now. That should give you an idea of how dilated you are. You should pat yourself on the back!'

'Can you--'

Amelia gave up as he disappeared into the corridor. She had no choice but to wait for the morning with her legs splayed and tubes hanging out of her genitals. She dreaded to think what her gaping rectum must look like; it would be the first thing her fellow novices would see when they finally returned, and she feared that she was in for some merciless teasing.

The urgent complaints from her mistreated sphincter gradually receded, allowing her boredom to take centre stage, and she began to crave some other stimulus. She couldn't get up and look out of the window or swipe through social media or even fidget. She couldn't scratch -- that quickly became her number one issue.

She was squirming in her bonds and hopelessly trying to itch her back on the smooth padding when she heard girls' voices. She braced herself as they drew near, agonising over whether to laugh and joke with them or attempt to look dignified and unashamed. Maybe she should make a show of being in pain and evoke their sympathy, or perhaps she should pretend to be asleep?

The door swung open, and the cheery voices were momentarily hushed.

'Oh shit, did you have a medical stretching?' said Sasha, the senior novice of the convent.

'Yeah,' said Amelia, trying to sound blasé. 'How ridiculous do I look right now?'

Sasha approached the bound newbie. 'I've been here three years and I've never seen someone actually have this done.'

Amelia wondered why the senior novice hadn't been promoted to the rank of acolyte yet. 'I'm honoured to be the first.'

'You shouldn't be,' said Sasha, shining her phone's LED into the yawning cavity.

'Oh, I'm not really, I was just--' Amelia gasped as the other girl probed her rectum with slender fingers.

'She's got a tube in her pee hole!' said another girl with a look of astonishment.

The others crowded around Amelia, giggling and fondling her as they posed for photos with her cavernous and tube-laden genitals. She endured some nipple pinching and more explorations of her proffered bowel, but no one asked her if she was okay or if she needed anything. She laughed along with them as though she was in on the joke, but she knew that they didn't see her as one of them; she was the only one to have entered the convent without having had to prove herself, and it was clear that they resented that. They thought she was a spoilt rich girl who always got her way and never wanted for anything. Little did they know that she didn't choose to join the SCoA; she would have preferred to stay in education, get her degree, and get on with her life.

Sasha removed the tube from Amelia's bowel. 'What's this?' She held it over her cupped hand. 'It's like a little sprinkler. What's it spraying?'

'I'm not sure,' said Amelia, 'probably water, I guess.'

'Have a taste and see if you can work it out.'

Amelia didn't want to aggravate Sasha, so she let the girl feed the nozzle into her mouth, closing her lips around the tube as prompted and sucking it as it was pulled out and pushed back in. She felt the fine mist dampen her tongue and the roof of her mouth when the nozzle finally settled. One of the novices was casually massaging her naked breasts while another was checking out her clit. She felt someone play with her catheter, inching it back and forth, and she worried that they might inadvertently perforate her bladder with it.

'What do you reckon?' said Sasha, extracting the nozzle from Amelia's mouth.

'It's just water,' said Amelia as the senior novice returned the object to her airy bowel. She whimpered as the girl reached inside her again, pressing against the speculum and applying more pressure to her taut sphincter.

'I can almost get my hand in here. Just a couple millimetres wider, and I'd--'

12