All Comments on 'Red'

by perihelion

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Another good story from Perihelion

I enjoyed your story immensely, the way the sexual tension built up. I had a hard on through it all. I love football and the players, those hot uniforms they wear. Keep writing and I'm going to go masturbate now.

GobletHolly182GobletHolly182about 12 years ago
knowing what you want

is so hot. my fav part was when the head coach forces his cock into scott's face. i think all the little details made this story really arousing ... also love the top/bottom versatility:)

knarf82077knarf82077about 12 years ago
Make this into a series?

I'd like to see if this progresses or continues once back at home.... Or at least a little more fun before they go home! Loved it!

npiccininpicciniabout 12 years ago
Missed You!

I know I always say this but I miss you when you haven't posted in a while! I know you mostly do one shot stories, not series with multiple chapters, but your characters are so real, we become invested in them and once again you've written a story which leaves me wanting to know more about them! It's not just the sex (although you write incredibley HOT sex scenes) it's the people, the situations you put them in, all of it makes for damn good story. More I tell you, more!! Now I'm off to read your other story that posted today...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
mature men

having mature relationships, not teen crushes. nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great!

As Im not gay, but bicurious, Im still surprised how hot this got me.. keep writing :)

dinkybootsdinkybootsabout 12 years ago
great

got i real big hard on.?

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneabout 12 years ago
Wow you got me.

I was getting a bit tired of reading, but I sure am glad I continued on. It got me so excited that I had to jack off into my hand to swallow my own cum. Thanks.

da.cd@frontier.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
so...

The head coach is Conan O'Brien?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More

Please add to this story, the role reversal is great and kept me hard and leaking precum.

benfrybenfryabout 11 years ago
Another Great Story

As a married man, I love stories with married men having hot sex with each other. Sucking and fucking and cumming all over each other. They are comfortable in their masculinity, and still able to kiss each other passionately and taste each others cum. Thanks again...

dlm0ren0dlm0ren0almost 11 years ago
Good stuff!

Nobody ever talks about getting shit on their dicks in these first time stories. Why is that?

gustavcagustavcaabout 10 years ago
Great story

Loved the story. Would like to see more in this vein. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Put me in coach

Put me in coach oops I meant to say put it in me coach!

I too love reading about men that like getting fucked in the ass.

I have loved anal play my entire life, I am not gay, but I don’t even know what gay means.

I want sex with a man, I need to get fucked hard by a very bid dick. My wife plows my ass with my big red dildo, but I want a real cock.

She says she has no desire to see me with a man she says she wouldn’t like that. I don’t get it, I would love watching her with a woman.

Do ya think she isn’t telling me the truth?

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
Mmmmmmm .... sooo hot !!

You've done it again ! Tom and Scott are effing sexy and who can blame us if we get hard, wet, whatever - depending on who's reading ...

Wow, your description of Tom's red hair, in his crotch, pits and other delectable places makes one salivate !

Your characters are always spectacular, worthy of the best and most satisfying fantasies, and what can we do except drool ! College football as a background for this story didn't do it for me, but the sexual tension build up between the two coaches made my pulse race. Their sex was awesome !! Great story. Please don't stop ! ^^

63lsmith63lsmithalmost 7 years ago
VERY NICE

Most enjoyable read. Should have had a team member join them.

Texland1Texland1over 4 years ago
Hot

When I was a senior in high school we got a new coach who just graduated from college. He had a perfect body with nice firm muscles all over not too big but large enough to be impressive to look at with a bubble butt in his gym with a nice large bunch in front. All the other coaches had developed little extra stomachs and were no longer trim and fit. I lusted for him and everyone including all the girls starred at him with lust in their eyes. He was single with a girlfriend but after I graduated I ran into a former student and he told me that the coach had sex with a couple of the male students. He flirted with me a few times alone in his office. I missed my chance to have my first gay sex with a man. In hind sight I thought I had just imaged that he was coming onto me, because I wanted him to want me. Oh well, I had to wait till college to have my first sex with a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm a foot man myself... nothing like being screwed with a nice set of feet rubbing yours'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I breed a guy came in his ass and he cleaned my cock then I put back in and left it there all night. It felt good and he loved it.

NaplesjoeNaplesjoe2 months ago

Great story, and I loved when you described your red headed guy. I LOVE RED!! The redder, the better! It’s also not common for red heads to be hairy, when they are, I turn to jelly! And if they have that reddish color skin.. that leaves a white mark when you touch it… that’s fingerprint pink!!! I went to high school with a lot of red headed boys, very Irish, tough guys. It almost was too much. Wish I had tried something with one of them at least. Where I live, red is hard to find. Guess I’ll have to travel more. THE REDDER, THE BETTER!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous