Red

Story Info
A package arrives and directions are followed.
2.4k words
4.29
11.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaliVal
CaliVal
9 Followers

There's a knock at the door and as I open the door dressed only in my short, black satin robe I see a white boxed tied up with a big red bow. I know it's from HIM. I've never seen HIM but I know him by his touch & scent.

The note on the box says go into the bedroom, use what's in this box to get ready for your next lesson slave girl. I do as HE tells me and head to the room quickly. I know HE will get here soon at the same time every week. All this is HIS, I am HIS and HIS alone. The collar locked around my neck tight but not too tight tells me this every time I look in the mirror and see the words "SLAVE" in gold on the collar.

In the box is a red blindfold, a brand new plug that looks bigger than my current one that is always inside me, red leather wrist & ankle wraps and lastly a red leather push up bra that will show my nipples off. I look for any other notes of endearments but as usual there are none.

I go into the shower and pull out everything I will need to prepare myself for HIM tonight when he gets here. He likes me completely free of hair and smelling like French Vanilla. HE says it makes me look & smell like the sex slave he is training me to be.

When I'm done preparing myself for HIM I go to the bedroom and take out the plug that has been in my ass since last week. When HE told me to put it in last week I thought it was big but tonight's is even bigger. I get a bit wet but I know I can't cum. My pussy belongs to HIM and HIM alone. I lay on my back and put the plug in my pussy like I know HE wants me to do. Then I slowly insert the plug into my asshole knowing HE could be watching me. I feel the tightness trying to keep the plug out but I gently force it in as I let out a little moan of pain & pleasure as it pops in slowly.

I put on the bra and make sure my hard nipples are showing proudly above the cup. I know how much HE like to apply the nipple clamps himself. Last week He said He was going to bring even stronger clamps tonight. I then latch the cuffs around my ankles and wrist tightly. I look in the mirror and see my lips a dark slutty red. My hair is in the pig tails He loves and red bows are in place as well.

I kneel in front of the bathroom door with both of my hands in my lap and my breast as forward as I can get them. I then wait there an hour before HE normally shows up. I start to feel my ass react to the new plug and I know later I will really feel it.

Right on time HE shows up and slowly looks at me from head to toe. HE slowly smiles and I know HE is happy with my preparations. HE reaches into his pocket and pulls out a little black bag. My eyes widen and I wiggle a little in excitement since I know what is in the bag. HE glares at me and I stop wiggling immediately knowing I will be paying for that later.

HE pulls out silver weighted nipple clamps out of the bag and slowly walks over to me. I just look ahead of not trying to look at what he has in HIS hand for me. HE leans down pulls me up without a word. HE never talks during his visits to me.

HE then grabs my left nipple and twist it harder and harder till I gasp out loud. Then HE proceeds to attach the clamps to the nipple without the weight. As soon as it clamps on HE repeats himself on my right nipple. They are tighter than any clamps he's used before but bearable. There's a wicked twinkle in HIS eye as he flicks my nipples. He then tightens the clamps to their tightest position. I try not to make a sound but it is getting harder as they get tighter. HE smiles knowing he is once again pushing my limits. Then HE nods at his work and adds the light weights. At that point I scream in pleasure and pain.

HE grabs me up by my hair and walks me quickly to the bed and pushes me face down on the bed. I know exactly what I'm being punished for...I'm not supposed to make a single noise when HE is here in the room. HE reaches over and pulls out the dark red leather paddle with the little holes in it. I know this is gonna hurt but I also know I'm gonna wet the bed under me too with my juices.

He latches the red leather wrist cuffs to the top of the bed and my ankle cuffs to the bottom spread eagle. Then he takes the cushion that's covered in soft, waterproof fabric and puts it under my hips so that my ass is pressed up to HIS attention. HE strokes my ass and taps lightly on the plug he sent over this morning.

Suddenly his hands are gone and I try not to wiggle cause the new nipple clamps are making me wet with the pain and pleasure its causes me. I hear the paddle be picked up from beside me.

Next thing I know I feel the paddle strike my ass softly but I know there will be harder soon. HE never starts out as hard as he wants to go. I can hear HIM strip off his shirt and I know he is about to get serious on my punishment. I try to relax enough to enjoy the next few minutes of pure unadulterated pain and pleasure.

SMACK...SMACK...SMACK. Three wacks in a row have my eyes watering as I bite my lip to keep quiet. HE runs his hand lovingly thru my hair tugging at it just a little. Then he pulls on my collar tightly taking away my air like HE is reminding me that he's in charge. I know my punishment isn't done though, HE is just giving my ass a break.

When HE gently rubs my ass and pulls my thick plug in and out of m tight ass I know HE is ready to continue and I know this time I'm allowed to cum if I need to cause HE is here but no sound allowed still.

SMACK...wait...SMACK...pet my ass...SMACK. That last one causes me to jump and makes the nipple clamps remind me they are there. He sees me rubbing my clit on the pillow and knows I'm close. Then he really gets into my punishment...three more smacks and I'm cumming hard.

I hear HIS pants unzipper and HIS pants go down as HE walks over to the top of the need where my head is laying. I know I look a mess with my eyes tearing up and all the lip biting I've been doing. HE grabs my collar and pulls my head close to the edge and up a bit so I can take HIM down all the way down my throat.

HE pulls himself out of my mouth and gently pats my cheeks. Then HE unlatches the cuffs to turn me over. As my ass hits the bed I feel the delicious pain and I get even wetter. HE pats my pussy knowing just how I was gonna react. HE relatches the cuffs back spread eagle plus attaching a bar between my legs so I cannot deny him no matter what HE does to me.

I gasp in pain & pleasure as the nipple clamps move to and HE shoves his cock down my throat right where he wants it. HE releases my collar and uses both his hands in my hair grabbing it hard to keep me still. I look up at HIM and see his smirk cause HE knows I can't take HIM down unless he forces me too. He proceeds to go in and out of my throat as he gets thicker and thicker. As much as I wanna taste his cum down my throat I know he won't do that. HE will only come in my pussy I know what he wants from me...

HE pulls himself out of me and before he goes down between my legs he does what I didn't think was possible...he tightened me nipple clips even more. I gasp and wiggle my ass which makes me wetter. HE smiles his wicked smile and then pulls on the weights. HE knows I won't make another sound cause my ass hurts so good right now.

Then HE gets off the bed and goes around to the end of the bed between my legs. I'm so wet and can almost not keep still. I know that's why the bar is between my legs. HE leans down and take a giant whiff of my pussy. Then he pulls a bullet out from under the bed. I know from experience that I cannot cum or make a sound till he enters my almost virgin pussy. HE puts the bullet into my pussy and turns in on full blast.

Next thing I know is HE is leaning over and nibbling on my engorged clit. HE licks and sucks till I am close to cumming but he smacks my sore ass to remind me not to cum yet. HE plays with my plug pulling it in and out. All of a sudden the plug starts to vibrate and HE looks up showing me the remote to my plug. I gasp and try to wiggle my ass but I can't with HIM holding me down and the bar between my legs.

All of a sudden he pulls the bullet out of my soaking wet pussy, and then crashes his hard, thick cock into my pussy. I throw my head back and try to move back from HIM. HE grabs my hips and smacks my breast hard to remind me I'm his alone. I stop moving immediately as the pain registers. HE begins to go in and out of my tight pussy. HE won't use me here every time he comes to my room cause HE wants me to stay tight like the virgin I was when he made me his slave. I start to feel the pressure build up as I start to cum and I know I'm gonna cum hard.

HE grips my hips and begins to fuck me harder since he can feel me starting to tighten around HIM. I start to cum and he just fucks me harder. It feels so good and once I start coming down from that high he stops and takes the plug out of my ass quickly. I scream and sigh at the release.

Then I feel his thick cock start to go into my ass quickly and I moan. HE smacks my sore ass to remind me not to make a sound when he's not in my pussy. I know this but it felt so good. HE starts to fuck my ass hard and fast while pinching my clit. All of a sudden HE pulls out the large vibrator that HE knows drives me crazy.

He pulls out of my ass and insert the vibrator on high into my pussy. After it's inserted he jams himself back into my ass over and over again. I throw my head back and try use my hands to push him away but I can't he has my cuffs as close to the bed as he can.

I'm so close to cumming and I know HE knows. He leans over pulls off the nipple clamps quickly as he bites and sucks on them hard. I bucked so much that he goes farther into my ass. I bite my lip and thrash my head. I'm in a space only HE can get me too and I know he will keep me there till he fucks my pussy again.

HE pulls out of me and unlatches my cuffs only long enough to turn me over. The bar between my legs is gone but the pillow is back under my ass. I am worried this means I did something wrong and I'm not sure what I did.

HE pulls my hair back and bites my neck in just the right spot. I wiggle my ass back to HIM and HE smacks it with HIS bare hand. I jump and HE inserts his large cock into my tight pussy quickly. I cum almost immediately with HIS teeth still sunk into my neck. I moan and HE smacks my ass with his free hand again.

As he sits back up I know he's searching for something on the bed. Then before I know it my plug is back in my ass quickly. HE immediately turns the vibe portion of it on causing me to scream and tighten around his ass.

HE starts to fuck my pussy as he spanks my red ass right on the vibrating plug. I am practically cumming the entire time he is fucking me and I hear him growl. HE pulls my collar hard making it hard for me to breathe and I can't even a scream as I cum harder than I have ever cum all night. HE lets go of the collar only long enough to let me get some air.

As HE starts to pound into me, HE grabs the collar with one hand and my hip with the other hand. I know HE is about to cum and I know HE wants to cum deep inside me. HIS goal is to make my body produce HIM a child. HE wants to see my body blossom as the baby grows.

HE starts to jerk and slam deeper into my body over and over again. I feel HIM let go of my collar and grabs onto both sides of my hips. As I start to cum again, HE starts to cum deep in my pussy. My pussy milks HIS cock as HE calms down.

Once he pulls out of me, HE turns me back over onto my back. HE crawls up gives me a kiss that melts my heart and I know this is why I let HIM do what HE will with my body.

"Love, that was amazing," HE says in my ear as he unlatches the cuffs.

I look up at him as I sit up and reply "Thank you husband."

CaliVal
CaliVal
9 Followers