A Quick Reminder

Story Info
Sometimes a sub needs to be reminded of the rules.
1.8k words
4.16
14.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room feels slightly chilly as she gets undressed. She feels her nipples harden and she reaches up and grabs them. He slaps her hands away, "Touching yourself is what got you into this mess, isn't that right, Charity?" he says with a stern voice.

"Yes, Master," her eyes looking up at him in a pout as she replies.

"Get yourself in position. Now, Slut." He snaps his fingers and she quickly moves toward the giant St. Andrews Cross, which has been fashioned with legs to run parallel with the floor, hips high. The plush leather cushions feel cold on her knees and stomach as she lies face-down, but she knows by the end they will be warm. She can feel him buckling her ankles to the cross as she leans her elbows onto the final pads and sinks herself into position. He buckles her wrists into position, and places a memory foam pillow down for her head.

He stands in front of her and in the same stern voice he says, "Look up at me, Sub." She strains to lift her head and gazes into his eyes for just a moment before following his hands down to his waist band. She watches closely as he starts to undo his belt, pulling it from the loops in his jeans, and then wraps it around his hand 3 times, leaving about a foot long tongue. "You understand why you need this lesson today, right Charity?"

"Yes Master..." her eyes looking back up at his.

He looks at her intently and says, "That's a good girl, Charity... I want you to list your offenses while we get started." He crouches down and kisses her deeply before she can reply, and pulls away, staring into her eyes again. His stare is intense; it never fails to make her aching pussy wet.

He makes his way to the other side of the cross as she starts listing her offenses. "I displayed my slutty neediness in an adult exhibition group online." He brushes his fingers down her side making her shiver and her voice waiver as she speaks. They both know this is part of the game. Her assignments require these online displays for his viewing pleasure, he loves watching her tease the other men and women online, reading their comments to her; she eagerly participates knowing it will earn her spankings for acting whorish.

"Such a needy, brazen little kitten you are... And what else did you do?" His sternness has been replaced with mock sympathy as he makes his way up her thigh, trailing his fingers the whole way.

"I was late on assignments, Master." She continued.

He squeezes her plump ass cheek in his hand and then slaps it THWACK! "Yes, and why were you late, sub?" He asked.

"Because I..." She pauses, "because I was masturbating without permission, Master," she whimpers. As the belt lands on her ass, she feels the cold, sharp sting of the leather, THWACK! THWACK! followed immediately by the heat from the contact.

"And what else, sub?" She hears the sternness in his voice again as he asks her to note her final offense. He rubs her ass in a teasing, circular motion, preparing her mind for what is to be a spanking that will linger.

Her pussy is wet; she knows what is about to come. She whimpers, "Because I didn't get permission to masturbate, I also failed to give gratitude for all of those orgasms, Master."

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! The sting on her ass grows greater with each spank. She moans and writhes with the painful pleasure of it all. "And what are you ALWAYS supposed to do without fail, Charity?" THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! "Answer me, Sub!" he forcefully commands.

"Give gratitude for my orgasms, Master!" She cries out.

"Why is that, Kitten? Why do I require gratitude for your orgasms?" He asks as he brings the belt down again THWACK!

"Because you own all my orgasms, Master!" she cries out. Her pussy is sopping; she aches to have him inside her. Her ass feels red hot, intensifying with every whack.

"This is why THWACK! You THWACK! Need constant THWACK! Domination, Charity.... THWACK! THWACK! This is why you need reminding of your place." He says in his authoritative voice.

"Yes, Master, yes!" She cries. "Thank you for your dominance. Thank you for teaching me how to be a good girl for you!" Her ass is heated; she feels him step up between her legs to rub it, feeling the warmth of the lesson. His hand feels cool on her hot, hot cheeks, and this sends a little jolt through her body. Her pussy is aching for attention and she lets out small whimpers and tries to writhe against him. He pulls back slightly and gives her a few good whacks with his hand while he unbuttons his pants. THWACK! THWACK!

He slips his hand between her legs and begins to rub her clit. "Look how wet you are, you needy, brazen little slut. This is why your place is below me, kitten. You have a needy submissive heart. You need to be dominated. You need to be my plaything..." He coos at her in a mock lecture. He teases her naughty, disobedient pussy, and just when she thinks she can't the take the teasing anymore he slips his fingers into her. She lets out a moan that evolves into a scream as he increases the pace and slides his thumb into her ass.

She wants to be good. She knows she is lucky to have a Master willing to tame her whorish ways and control her wanton cunt. She feels the first orgasm building inside her. She begins to beg, "Please, Master... May I cum for you? Oh fuck, Master... PLEASE..."

"Yes, you may cum for me, Kitten; you are going to cum several times today. You are to give me gratitude until you are comfortable giving me gratitude for your orgasms again. Do I make myself clear? You will submit to my use of all your holes as I please until we achieve this goal," he chides while smacking her ass, THWACK! increasing the force of his fingers pumping in and out of her needy pussy and her puckering ass.

As she feels the orgasm roll over her, she cries out, "Yes, Master I submit to you! Please... Please use my achy holes. Use me like a fucking whore. Like a whore!" Her body quivers, and he slows his pace as he feels her muscles tensing. She rests her head a moment while saying, "Thank you for my orgasm, Master."

"Again." He says sternly and begins to rebuild his pace. She squirms and tries to inch forward on the cross. He smacks her ass, THWACK! "Do as I say! Cum again, slut!"

She feels the pressure building in her lower abdomen. She quakes as her second orgasm rolls through her body, and the muscles in her pussy press on his fingers and twitch with sensation and sweet release. "Thank you, Master," she gasps, followed immediately with, "please... Master... May I have a moment.. please?"

She sighs, spent, and sinks her head into the pillow as she feels his fingers slip out of her holes. She listens as he takes steps away from her, and then toward her. She feels him brush against her inner thighs and it gives her goosebumps. She hears the buzzing first, and she tenses up as he begins to rub her clit with the wand. "You are in no position to be making requests today, kitten." He says in an almost playful voice as he rubs the wand back and forth across her clit. "You get no break, you get no moment, you are going to cum for me again right now. And then you are going to cum again when I fuck you. Do you understand, slut?" He slips his fingers back inside her and finger fucks her tender, sensitive pussy. "You will learn to give gratitude today, Charity."

"Yes ... Master," she pants as she squirms against the wand and his fingers. She can feel the orgasm building inside and it aches badly. She needs to cum, she needs release. As her clit begins to twitch she cries out. She strains to close her legs, but her binds makes that impossible. He continues at the same pace and she screams as one orgasm rolls into a second. "THANK YOU, MASTER, THANK YOU FOR THE DOUBLE!" she cries, repeating the words "thank you" over and over with every exhale.

He pulls away and clicks the buzzer off. Her legs are visibly shaking but he gives her no relief, he immediately takes his now rock hard cock and he teases her sopping pussy with the tip of it, and when she whimpers he shoves his cock into her throbbing pussy hard and fast. She tenses from surprise and lets out a cry as his cock presses into her cervix. He doesn't keep a steady rhythm because he doesn't want her to make any attempt match it; every varying thrust will be at the pace and force that he wants. He slaps her ass while telling her what a naughty, needy slut she is, strictly reminding her that ALL her orgasms belong to him.

He begins to countdown and grips her hips, thrusting deep ("10, 9, 8..."). She starts to whimper as his cock thrusts in and out of her wet, needy, submissive pussy; ("7, 6, 5...") she knows the counting rule, that she needs to orgasm before he reaches zero or else... ("4, 3..."). She feels the wave of the orgasm wash over her; every nerve in her body feels like it is being electrocuted as her pussy begins flexing and grips his cock. With one final thrust she cries out and he fills her pussy with his dominance.

"Thank You, Master!! Fuck! Please!!" Her abdomen is sore from the pulses. "I can't take any more! I promise, I promise, I will always give you gratitude, for every orgasm, I will be obedient, I will serve, I will kneel..." She writhes against the restraints and pledges to perform every submissive act she can think of. "Thank you for the reminder, Sir, I needed this so much! I promise I will be good!! Just Please, Master... Please..." He gives her ass one final THWACK! as he pulls his cock out of her.


The only sound in the room is her whimpers as he wipes her and himself down with hand towels before unlatching her buckles and helping her off the cross. He checks her over to make sure nothing is hurt or asleep and then beckons her to come kneel at his feet while he sits in his Master's chair. She quickly follows and leans her head against his thigh. He pets her head and says, "You are a very good girl, Charity. I am very proud of you." She looks up at him with wonder in her eyes and he continues, "It's true. On the whole you are a very, very good girl, kitten. But all subs need a quick reminder now and then."