Red

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she picked up one of the free cameras and started moving around Helen. Again, complimenting her on how sexy she looked. She had Helen move around the bed now, having her laying down or reclining on the large overstuffed pillows. Hope made sure to keep Helen sipping the Champaign not only for the sexiness of the poses but to help make her more relaxed.

"Mike, can you bring us another bottle of Champaign please."

I fetched another bottle of the bubbly and poured Helen another glass. Up close she was even sexier than before. She was wearing a light but quite pleasant perfume. Her nipples were beginning to poke up through the fabric of her lace bustier, and there was a little dark wet stain appearing in her crotch.

Hope was getting her to open up more and the Champaign was really helping. With more encouragement from Hope, Helen became freer in her expression and movements.

"Helen, now lay back on the pillow and slide just one of your straps off onto your arm."

"Do you think so? Isn't that a bit much?" Hope then undid the rest of the buttons on her shirt and untied it, her breasts now out in the open. "See, don't be afraid to show yourself off. You have lovely breasts. No sweetie, you are a lovely woman and it will excite your husband more."

"My husband? He really doesn't care. I was stupid to think that these pics would help."

"Helen, you are a lovely, sexy woman. Why would your husband not appreciate them?" Hope kept shooting, paying no attention to me being in the 'room.' Now I had two gorgeous women to look at. Hope went on with her work as if showing off her tits was nothing special. I was learning a lot about Hope that I would never have guessed. She would not date her students, but had no qualms about baring her tits to one, and that she might like women.

Luckily no one was really looking my way or they would have noticed the obvious erection under my shorts.

"Joe is on the road for weeks at a time, and when he comes home, he barely looks at me or wants me. We got married at 19, and then he could not get enough of me. We fucked all the time." I was surprised to hear her say the word fuck, it did not seem to be a word she would use. But for some reason it made her sexier. "But then after a few years he would rather be out with the guys, or would take longer getting home after a haul."

Hope kept shooting as tears began to run down Helen's cheeks. "I even think he might have a girl on the side. So I thought maybe doing these photos for him would make he want me again."

Hope reached in and stole a tear from Helen's cheek. "You are such a lovely woman, and no these photos won't make your husband love you again, but I know that you are exciting a quite handsome young man here. Take a look at his shorts and you will notice that he is quite happy to be around you."

I must have turned beet red at that point.

"Mike why don't you let Helen take a closer look at you, and see how much she excites you."

Helen was now looking at the tent in my shorts. "Is that really because of me?"

I coughed my embarrassment at the situation, but to be honest I was really hard at this point.

Helen sat up on the bed and reached out to me, and taking my hand pulled me closer to the bed. I looked at Hope who now had a wry smile on her face, buttoned her shirt back up and went back to shooting. She then nodded her head in Helen's direction, silently saying 'go for it Mike."

The whole scene was very surreal, but at this point my little head was leading the way.

While still holding one of my hands, Helen slowly slid her palm up the hard rise in my shorts and tilted her head up at me. She bit her lower lip and gave a small smile. I smiled back, and she began to stroke my member through the fabric of my shorts, all the while with a cautious smile on her face. Helen let go of my hand and seductively pulled the strap down on one side of her bustier. The act did not reveal her luscious tit, but it was a sign of what was to come.

As one hand stroked my encased cock, her other hand now undid the button of my shorts and pulled down the zipper. There was no going back now. Her intent was clear. Hope took a minute to change film backs on the camera, turned on the video camera, and then continued to shoot pictures of the scene unfolding. Helen now used both hands to slowly pull down my shorts. It was like she was unwrapping a fragile gift. The smile on her face showed that it was a very valuable fragile gift.

Then with the same slow intent she pulled my boxers down, her smile grew wider and she licked her lips seductively as my hard prick emerged to daylight.

"I have only ever been with one man, and this is only the second cock I have ever touched." Helen reached up and softly took my shaft in her hand. She was as giddy as a schoolgirl. She moved her hand up and down my pole and with her free hand completely exposed her one of her breasts. The nipple was erect and large. Her areola was a light pink and puffy. As she lightly stroked my cock, she took my hand and laid it on her breast.

All she said was, "please."

I softly cupped her tit and messaged it gently. She took her thumb on the uprise of her stroke and ran it through the dot of precum that had formed. I rolled her hard nipple between my finger and thumb and she let out a little purr. Helen then used my precum to lubricate my shaft as she continued her slow up and down strokes, now with a slightly tighter grip on my shaft. It was my turn to moan.

Hope alternated between shooting the erotic scene in front of her and taking sips of champagne.

I continued to fondle Helen's luscious tit and work her erect nipple. She then reached out with her tongue and ran it up along my shaft to my head, and then back down again. She repeated this a few times all the while with a beautiful grin.

Helen kept up her slow licks up and down on my shaft, each time taking more time at my head. Swirling her tongue around my helmet, and then over the top, and down she would go and start the process over again. I let go of her breast and slipped the bustier off her other tit and paid attention to that beautiful orb. In a different position I could have played with both at the same time, but I would have to bend over too much and get in her way and so had to be content with just one of her lovely tits.

Knowing that she had me frustrated, Helen teased of me more by quickly taking my head into her soft mouth and swallowing quickly before releasing me. The feeling was incredible and had me itching for her to take me deeper into her mouth. I did not want to force the issue and make her take me fully into her mouth, she was having too much fun playing with me, but I wanted to show her that this was about her and my desire for her. I took control of the situation.

Just as she released the head of my cock from her little swallowing trick, I reached down to her arms and pulled her up to standing with me and kissed her deeply on the mouth. I moved my hands down to her ass cheeks and caressed her firm butt, and pushed my tongue between her lips. Our tongues danced around each other, playing a game of fighting for dominance. I broke the kiss and looked deeply into her eyes, "you are beautiful," and kissed her again.

I softly ran my fingers down her neck and onto her shoulders, kissing her again and sucking in her lower lip. My hands moved down her ripe tits and cupped them, giving each nipple a gentle tweak and then rolled them between my fingers. I nuzzled her neck gently and then sucked softly. She let out a low moan from the sensations on her neck and nipples. I bit her neck softly and moved my hands down to her hips. As I massaged her ass cheeks, I dragged my tongue down along her neck to her shoulder and gave a little nip and continued my way down to her lovely breast.

I covered her nipple with my lips and blew gently, and darted out my tongue at her hard nip. I repeated the process and then swirled my tongue over her nub. Helen let out another moan and began to purr as I gently sucked in her nipple. Gliding my tongue from the one nipple to her cleavage I moved along to her other nipple and again repeated the whole process.

"Mmmmm......yes......"

Reaching a hand down to her crotch, I gently stroked her pussy through the fabric of her lingerie.

"......yes.......please.....!!"

Helen was obviously enjoying what was happening as her lace clad crotch was hot and wet. I continued alternating between sucking, blowing, and licking her nipples as I softly rubbed her sex, pushing the lace fabric between her lips.

"More...... don't stop......."

I found that the crotch could open by two snaps, so I worked my hand between her legs, causing her to change her stance a bit and open her legs a bit. I undid the snaps and moved my middle finger between her lips.

"Mmmmmm........please.....I want........"

Moving my lips to her mouth I cut off her words as I kissed her deeply while I pushed my finger slowly into her opening. I used her dew on my finger and found her well excited clit and gently stroked her with the tip of my finger. She gave a little start at my touch on her so sensitive spot and pushed herself more on to my finger.

I worked my finger over her clit while I nuzzled her neck and with my free hand caressing her lovely breast.

"Yes........don't stop......"

Helen began to move her hips in time with my finger, trying to get every sensation she could. I knew that she was getting surprisingly close to coming, so I stepped up the speed and pressure on her engorged bud. She responded equaling pushing harder and harder against my finger tip. Hope kept shooting, sometimes getting in close. Helen did not even seem to notice her.

"Oh god....you feel so good.......so close......"

Hope stepped back a bit and just watched.

Helen grasped my cock almost as a handle as her hips moved faster and faster along with my finger on her clit.

Helen was panting and moaning now. I could feel her wetness all over my fingers and now worked her juicing cunt with the flats of my fingers, making sure to continue pressure on her clit. I sucked and nuzzled the nape of her neck more and began to roll her nipple between my finger and thumb, exerting more and more pressure on the nubbin as she increased her tempo and moans.

She was close.

From the corner of my eye I could see Hope now leaning against the studio dresser caressing her own crotch as she watched intently, with one hand inside her shirt stroking her breast.

I felt Helen go weak in the knees as her body started to shake. I pinched her nipple harder now and started to bite her neck more sharply. Helen gave a long, low growl and moan as she collapsed onto my hand. Her hips still convulsing against my palm.

I caught her and fell with her onto the bed, with me on my side and her on her back. Little shakes of her body showed that she was still coming as she tried to catch her breath. Her face glowed. Once she finally came down and her breathing evened out, she smiled broadly and looked at me.

In almost a whisper, "will you fuck me now?"

"What kind of gentleman would I be if said no? Of course I will make love to you beautiful lady."

Helen looked over at Hope, "I have never been with a woman, never thought I wanted to, but would you join us?"

"While I would most thoroughly love to, I can't. I have a strict rule with my students, but I would be happy to just watch and shoot now and then take you to dinner after you are finished playing and if you are still so inclined, I would love to fuck your brains out."

Helen gave a little playful frown and then smiled at me, "well I guess we have a plan then. My young man, would you like to fuck me now?"

"Any man would be a fool to say no, but are you sure?" I said looking at Hope.

"Just go ahead Mike, it is obvious she wants to be fucked, and your delicious looking cock looks like it wants to oblige. So fuck her already." Hope picked up her camera again, put a new film back on and began to shoot again.

I carefully rolled over on top this gorgeous lady and pinned her hands and arms back over her head on the bed. Helen opened her legs in anticipation of what was going to happen.

As I laid above her, I reached with my free hand and guided my cock head to her pussy lips. Helen sucked in a mouthful of air. I rubbed my swollen helmet up and down through her slick wet lips. Helen shuddered.

"Please Mike........please fuck me.......fuck my wet cunt."

I slowly pushed into her tight juicy hole. She let out a low moan. I pulled back and hovered my cock head on her pussy lips. A sigh of frustration, so I pushed back in a little further this time. "Please!" She knew I was toying with her, but could do nothing with her hands pinned, so she pushed her hips up to mine. I let her push onto me, but not far enough to satisfy her need.

I smiled down at her and kissed her deeply and passionately. I pulled out slightly and then pushed back in a little deeper, allowing my shaft to get more and more coated with the juices of her desire. I made slow deliberate strokes, each time deeper and deeper into wet cunt. Her hips responded and worked in tandem to mine, meeting me thrust for thrust.

I could tell she wanted more as each of her thrusts got harder and she was trying to pick up the pace. Being the gentleman that I am, I slowed down my fucking to frustrate and tease her. She frowned at me, I shook my head and started the slow in and out again of my hard cock. She was very wet at this point and my piston slid in and out easily. Her pussy felt like a soft glove on my hard cock and while I wanted a quick and easy release, I also wanted to make it last as long as possible for her.

Hope was still moving around, either taking pictures or just watching. It was strange, but I was more focused on my job at hand of making Helen happy and loved than what Hope was doing.

Again, Helen started to meet my thrusts and began to moan.

"Oh yes......keep going....don't stop.....fuck me harder....please....harder....."

I could feel her cunt muscles grasping at my cock, an incredible sensation; wet, warm, and tight.

I let go of her wrists and put my hands on either side of her head and bent down to kiss her, quickly upping the tempo of my thrusts in and out of her pleasure box. She was slick on my pole as it pistoned in and out. Our tongues swirled around each other, again as if fighting for dominance.

Again, I could feel her rising towards another orgasm but still wanted to make it last. I stopped moving inside of her, and again I got this look of frustration from her. I gave her an evil smile and pulled out completely, which was greeted by an even better look of disappointment. But not to worry, I quickly flipped her over and got her on her hands and knees and mounted the beauty from behind. I could not understand why anyone would ignore such a gorgeous woman. I was certain Hope felt the same way as she continued to shoot our fucking.

I grasped Helen by the hips and with little warning sunk my hard member deep into her waiting pussy, and again her muscles grasped me tightly. She was going to cum and there was no way she was going to let me slow it down. I could feel the heat and desire as my cock slid in and out and her little moans and grunts as I slammed into her made it even better.

"Yes Mike, fuck me......make me cum......fuck me.....deeper.......faster.....god yes.....you feel so good.....sooooo....."

I reached around my hand and found her clit. And even though I had to slow down my rod going in and out of her, she gasped when my finger found her nub.

"Mmmmmm......god yes.......do me.....do it....."

As I slid in and out as fast possible I applied pressure on her clit with my thumb and forefinger sending her over the edge. I felt the shocks well up in her as her body began to shake.

"God Mike, I am cumming.......cumming......"

At which point I knew I going to cum as well. Helen, even in the throws of her own orgasm, could feel me swelling inside her.

"Cum in me Mike, fill my cunt with your seed. I want your cum inside me........god yes....."

I grasped her hips and released my cum deep inside her.

I could feel her muscles milking my spurting cock. The feeling inside her was incredible; the ripples from her orgasm and the deliberate twitching of her cunt muscles.

Once she came down, she looked back at me with a devilish grin. "That was incredible, do you mind if I have a taste?"

I smiled back her, and she quickly pulled off my still hard cock and spun around. She grasped my dripping rod at the base and drew her tongue from the base to the tip, taking with it a mixture of my cum and her own juices. On reaching my head she swallowed my head and as far down my shaft as she could and used her tongue to swirl around my rod and head.

"Mmmmm......yummy. You taste better than my prick of a husband," as she released my softening cock from her mouth. "And, you know how to make a woman feel wanted."

"I try, and it is really my pleasure. I think you can tell I had fun too."

"Well, it looks like the two of you both had fun," chimed in Hope. "Perhaps Mike, if you would not mind scooting off, I can have my fun with this delicious treat and fuck her silly. I am really very horny right now. And, then go to dinner if Helen does not mind me changing the plans around a bit."

"That would be lovely Hope, I am up for it. Just remember I am new to all this."

Helen took hold of my hand and pulled me down to her and kissed me deeply. "Thank you. That was really quite wonderful what you did." I kissed her back and smiled.

"As I said, it was my pleasure, and it was quite wonderful." I redressed as Hope was undressing and climbing on the bed.

"Thanks Mike, I will call you in the morning and we can talk," said Hope with a grin. "Now let me get down on this beautiful woman."

So, I headed out. I was in a situation I had never been in before. I was in lust with two women, one I had just fucked and was married, all be it unhappily, and the other who was unwilling to date me, but was quite comfortable with me seeing her naked. Plus Hope had been quite comfortable watching me have sex with another woman while she took pictures of it all. Not really the situation you wake in the morning and expect to have happen to you.

I ended up meeting up with a couple of guys from my team and having a few beers to try to get my mind off of what was going on in my life. It did not work. Did Hope like girls more than guys? Was I going to have a relationship with Helen, even though she was married? Images of Hope and Helen making love or just raw lesbian sex were running through my head. Or maybe when I graduated in a year, I would have them both?

So, after a couple of beers, I was, "sorry guys, I am kind of tired, I am heading home."

The phone rang around 9 the next morning.

"Hi Red, its Hope,"

"Hey Hope."

"Red, why don't you grab a couple of cups of coffee and meet me at the studio. We can have a work meeting."

"Sure, I can be there in about 30."

"Great. Black, no sugar. Thanks."

I dressed quickly and headed to the coffee shop and then to the studio. I rode up the elevator and was greeted by a somewhat disheveled Hope.

"Sorry for my appearance this morning. It was kind of a rather late night, but I wanted to talk to you about yesterday and a few things that you should know, about me, and everything."

So, we sat down, drank coffee and talked. Well, she did most of the talking.

"Firstly, even though I am pretty sure you had fun yesterday, I wanted to apologize for putting you in that position. I had interviewed her first of course and got the impression that she was not happy in her marriage and that she might be open to doing more than just the standard boudoir shoot. And I would say, the lady was willing. To be honest I was quite hoping for it go beyond the normal. I get into that stuff. Yeah Ok. I get into porn and watching people, that is why I had to fuck her right away after you left. I kind of get it from my mum."