Red

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hope went to explain how when she was growing up, that while her parents were very much in love, her mom had a constant stream of lovers and one-night stands when Harold was away on a shoot. Men and women, it did not matter. When Harold was home they fucked all the time, and that kept her satisfied. And when he was gone, she could fuck anyone she wanted, but just not at home. When he was away, her and Hope would live in an apartment away from the family home. It was not uncommon for Hope to see her mum fucking, or sucking someone. Her mom was basically uninhibited when it came to sex. She was unconcerned if Hope saw her naked, riding a cock, or in a 69 with another woman. It became a common part of Hope's day to day life when her father was away on a shoot.

"I became so accustomed to sex around me, that it became a part of me. I get turned on seeing it, and I take it when I want it or need it."

On school holidays her father would have her join him on his shoots, where she learned to be a photographer, to camp out in the wild for weeks at a time, and a passion for the living world.

"I became the best of what my father was and maybe the best of what my mum was."

Her father had been killed a few years earlier while on a photo shoot in Kenya when Hope was an undergraduate. She left the UK do her graduate work in the US and started picking up shooting assignments when ever she could. She threw herself into her work, and picked up a new diversion to feed her kink.

"Obviously you have seen the sets I have here in the studio, and you saw how much I got into shooting you and Helen yesterday. Well, I also shoot straight out porn, that start out as porn sessions. I hire local amateurs and sell the work to sex mags, or story books, really any group that buys that kind of stuff. And then after each shoot I go out and find some unknown and fuck them like there is no tomorrow. Does not matter, a guy, a girl, a couple. Just anybody. Yesterday was easy, I had Helen here already and I knew she was ready to fuck. So we did, and then we went and had a nice dinner, and then we went back to my apartment and did it all over again. She is pretty hot, so I will likely keep seeing her. Once she gets evidence that her husband is fucking around, she will divorce him. So that is me in a nutshell."

And then she asked me if I was willing to keep working with her, or if I was too disgusted with her? I told her that I would stay on and keep working for her over the remainder of the summer and continue signing up for the classes she was a TA for my final year.

"I was hoping you would say that. I look forward to getting to know you better. Oh and Helen asked me to give you this."

Hope handed me a note from Helen.

"Had a great time yesterday. I think you did too. If you want to call me and do it again or more, this is my number.........."

I looked at Hope questioningly.

"Go for it Red. I am going to too, and seeing as I am currently off limits to you should too. She is a very tasty little number. So why not?"

End pt.1