Red and Whyte

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just didn't want you to wake up alone, I know too well what that feels like."

The smile that spread across Red's lips was a worthy reward.

"That's the kindest thing anyone has ever done for Me." she admitted. There was a long pause neither knowing quiet what to say. "I cooked breakfast for you." She added hastily, trying to fill the awkward moment. "There was only bacon, so I did the entire packet."

Breakfast for Dannie was normally a coffee and a cigarette, but she had to admit the bacon did smell wonderful.

"Did you know you have only one plate and no knives and forks?"

"I usually eat take out."

"Well we can make do." Red said carrying the plate over and lifting a slice of bacon with her fingers. "Open wide."

Dannie couldn't honestly remember the last time someone had fed her, and certainly not someone who hadn't been her mother.

The slice of crispy bacon slipped past her partially open lips and in to her mouth, which was already watering at the smell of the food.

Dannie closed her eyes and bit down.

"Missed a bit." Red said as she touched the corner of Dannie's mouth to catch a minute crumb that had escaped.

As she chewed the bacon, Dannie lifted another slice and offered it towards Red who wrapped a pink tongue around the morsel, before snatching it with her teeth.

They continued this way for the entirety of the slices. Their eyes never leaving the others for longer than a second, and Red took every opportunity to run a finger across Dannie's lips.

For Dannie is was the most sensuous breakfast she had ever eaten.

"Shall I make coffee?" Red offered when the plate was empty.

"That would be nice, but I seriously need to shower I have a shift in an hour."

"No problem you go shower, I'll make coffee. My way of saying thanks."

"Thanks for what?"

"For being my heroine. For saving my life. For being there when no one else was."

"I was just doing my job Red, it's just one of things that I'm the correct blood type."

Red scuttled in closer and landed a quick kiss on Dannie's lips.

"Well to me you're Sue Richards, Rouge and Valkyrie wrapped in to one package."

Dannie laughed. "Sorry I have no idea just who those people are."

A look of fake shock crossed Red's face. "You don't know any Marvel comic characters? I'm seriously going to have to educate you. What are you doing tonight?"

The floor tilted slightly under Dannie's feet. She had spent most of her recent life trying to cope with being alone and she was totally unprepared for the whirlwind the Red was turning out to be.

"Nothing I guess." was the only answer she could think of.

"Awesome." Red grinned. "Tonight, after your shift, I'm cooking your dinner then I'll educate you in the wonders of Marvel comic characters."

"Erm, I guess that's cool with me." Dannie managed to say a little lost for words.

"Best go and get your shower then." Red instructed giving her a playful swat on the backside. "Quick or else I'll have to join you."

At that moment in time there was nothing Dannie wanted more than to share a shower with the live wire that she had inadvertently invited in to her life.

Her shyness won over and she hurried off to the bathroom blushing like a schoolgirl.

***

Danielle's shift was uneventful in the fact the passengers consisted only of transfers from one hospital to another. The remarkable thing was the fact that she smiled all the way through it.

The EC135 had barely powered down and Dannie was out of the cockpit, instructing Max to do the post flight checks.

"Where is she off to in such a hurry?" Max asked the medics.

"Haven't you noticed? There's been a soppy grin plastered over her face all day." Replied a smiling Anna. "I bet she's got a date."

***

Dannie opened the door to her apartment not really knowing what to expect. It certainly wasn't what she saw.

The short hallway was lit by flickering battery operated candles each side lighting the way to the living area.

As she made her way along the hallway the most amazing smell filtered through to her. The small living space was similarly lit to the hallway and the tiny table set for two.

Red enter from the kitchen area wearing an apron and what seemed to be the tightest vest top and shorts Dannie had ever seen on a woman.

"Hi special one." she greeted. "Food's almost ready. Hope you like stir fry."

Feeling slightly speechless Dannie took her jacket off and sat down. The place setting consisted of a paper plate and a set of chopsticks with a plastic glass. The centre of the table was taken by three more electric candles.

The scent of heaven preceded Red as she shimmied in carrying a wok full of steaming food which she plated out evenly before disappearing back in to the kitchen. When she returned she carried two bottles, one of water and one of red wine.

"I know you're on the wagon, but I want you to consider something." Red told her. "You can have water or if you want you can have a single glass of wine, under the condition that you only ever drink with my permission. That way you won't fall back in to your old ways and maybe you will loosen up a little."

The statement hit Dannie like a bullet. A year ago, she would have finished the bottle in less than an hour, now the very thought worried her, but for some reason the restrictions seemed extremely sensible. She hadn't ever though herself as submissive, but for some reason she felt a massive weight lift off her shoulders. With Red telling her what she could and couldn't do the stress of right and wrong fell away.

"I think a glass of wine would be nice." She admitted shyly.

A cheeky smirk touched Red's lips. "Feels good doesn't it? Giving up control over the day to day crap."

"Is that how it feels for you?" Dannie asked as they ate.

After a pause Red answered. "Sometimes. There are moments I just need someone to tell me what to do, others I get a thrill over having someone under my control."

Food vanished off plates as a silence fell.

"I find it hard to trust people now." Red blurted out.

An overwhelming wave of empathy washed over Dannie. She reached out her hand and touched Red's. There were a million thoughts flashing through her mind, a thousand things she wanted to say, but in the end, all she managed was. "I fear being alone."

Red looked up and their eyes met. Dannie's hazel locking on to Red's dark brown.

"If you let me in to your life you won't ever have to be alone." Red promised.

"I would love you to be in my life." Dannie admitted to her. "And you can trust me to never hurt you in any way."

Tears popped in to Red's eyes as she stared in to Dannie's.

"Then we should drink to that." She announced wiping away the moisture.

The plastic clipped together.

"Hardly Waterford Crystal is it." Red joked.

"It is to me." Dannie told her in honest reply.

"You are very special Dannie. I don't know what it is about you, but from the moment I first saw you walk in to that room I wanted to be with you."

Dannie took a breath. "This is going to sound really bizarre, but I had a near death experience once and an angel spoke to me. She looked a little like you, and she told me that I would save the life of the most important person in the world. When I saw you being worked on by the medics I knew I had to save your life because I think you are the most important person in the world."

Red's hands wiped at her eyes again. "That's the most beautiful thing anyone has ever said to me. I want to do something for you. If there was one thing I could do for you right now, what would it be?"

Once more a million images flashed through Dannie's mind, then one jumped to the fore.

"I would love to take a shower with you."

Immediately she said it Dannie wished she had said something else. Warmth flooded her face as she blushed.

Red just looked at her quietly. Then slowly she took hold of her hand and led her to the bathroom.

"Just relax and let me do everything." Red told her as she turned the water on.

Doing as she was told Dannie stood and watched as Red pulled her t-shirt off then slipped out of her shorts. Tattoos of what looked like ivy wound up each perfect bare leg over her hips then spread in to a cherry blossom across her back before returning to ivy on her arms and steel rings pierced each pert pink nipple. Dannie's breathing began to speed up as she fully enjoyed the view before her.

"Well now you know what you get out of this deal." Red said as she gave a small twirl. "Let's see what my prize looks like."

Strong but gentle fingers took hold of the zipper on Dannie's flight suit and slowly worked it downwards. Underneath Dannie wore her old army issue sports bra. It didn't do anything for her figure, but it was comfortable when bouncing across the sky in a helicopter.

"Nice underwear." Red commented sarcastically as she pushed the top half of the suit off Dannie's shoulders.

Dannie took a slight inward breath the flight suit slipped over her hips to drop at her ankles. Cool fingers touched her skin then lifted the bra off, before returning to dance down her body before stopping at her panties, which unfortunately matched her bra.

Red raised an inquiring eyebrow at the plain garments. "I think if we're going to have a relationship I think I need to take you shopping."

Dannie's heart skipped a beat. 'Did she say they were going to have a relationship?' If only that were so, she would be the happiest person on the planet.

The sudden removal of her remaining items of clothing snapped her attention back to the present.

"Well at least I don't have to shave you." Red smirked as she ran her fingers over Dannie's mound bringing forth another sharp intake of breath.

The fingers continued their journey across her stomach and up to the underside of her breasts, then pausing briefly to tweak Dannie's nipples then upwards to cup her face.

Red leaned in closer, their breasts touching, and then their lips meeting.

Dannie breathed in her scent, it was heavenly and reminded her of the smell of Jasmine. Maybe she had died back when that car had hit her and now she was in heaven.

Their lips parted, and Red took a step back. "I'll say one thing, you're in need of a few good meals, but you do have a very shapely body."

Doing her best not to cover herself or blush further, Dannie settled for smiling shyly. "You would be surprised just how fit you have to be to fly a helicopter."

"Well tonight I'm flying and you're the passenger." Red said tugging Dannie's hands and half dragging her in to the shower.

Warm water cascaded over Dannie's body washing away her past fears. Red turned her around, so her back was to the bombshell that she was willingly give herself to. Firm but gentle hands applied shower gel to her shoulders building up a lather as they worked on the muscles around her neck.

"You're full of knots." Red told her as the massaging increased its intensity. "You've been wound as tight as a coiled spring for too long."

Dannie felt herself relaxing beyond anything she thought possible, could it be that amongst all this insanity she had found the one person she wanted to spend the rest of her life with.

The soapy hands continued down her back and over her hips before gliding over the cheeks of her behind. Dannie gave a light squeal as Red's fingertips drifted over her skin.

"It seems as though I've found a sensitive area." Red said as she let her hands and fingers linger on Dannie's firm behind, drawing circles around and around then back and forth before running her finger nails tenderly from the bottom to the top of her cheeks.

Dannie raised herself up on to her tiptoes in response trying to escape and at the same time enhance Red's touch.

"Oh I think you like that don't you?" Red teased. "We'll come back to that part of your body later."

The hands travelled down her thighs and calves before running upwards again briefly pinching each cheek as they passed.

"Now my favourite part." Red told her as she spun Dannie around to face her.

More shower gel was applied to Red's hands before they continued washing Dannie down, starting on her shoulders once more the wandering hands quickly found their way to her breasts. Once again the fingers began to run circles around each nipple slowly working outwards before returning back to tease the proud nipples once more.

"Gods you have nice firm boobies." Red told her. "I would kill for a pair like these."

From somewhere deep inside her Dannie wanted to say, 'they're all yours to do with as you please.' But all that came out was "I think yours look nice."

Red giggled. "You're so shy aren't you? Is this your first time with another woman?"

Images of faces from the past flickered through Dannie's mind, some men, and some women. None of them important.

"First time with someone I love." She managed to say.

"Give yourself to me Dannie, and I promise you won't regret it." Red told her giving a nipple a playful tweak.

Again words like 'please, take me and do with me whatever you want.' Echoed through her head. It just felt so right to be with Red and she would gladly give up anything to be safely in her arms. She settled for saying. "Gladly."

Red smiled, her dyed hair plastered over her face, then winked saucily as the lathering continued. Her hands ran over the abdominal muscles that, after several months of heavy drinking, hardly any food and no exercise, were just becoming solid again.

Dannie tensed involuntarily under Red's fingers.

"Nice abs." she commented as the muscles became more pronounced.

Taking a deep breath Dannie waited for Red's hands to continue their journey down to the area between her legs that longed for the touch of the soothing fingers.

Maddeningly Red's hands bypassed that area and began to work their way down her thighs. A woeful sigh escaped Dannie's mouth inciting a giggle from Red.

"Patience my young Padawan. There's plenty of time for that."

Red was now on her knees in front of Dannie as she worked on her lower legs. Something shifted inside of Dannie as she looked down on to the kneeling Red and she wondered what it would be like to order the fiery woman to please her. Was this how it felt for Red.? One minute wanting to be dominated the next to dominate. The thought that was snatched away in an instant as hands travelled upwards to rub softly against the very spot that she was imagining Red pleasing.

Yet more gel was dribbled out of the bottle, only this time instead of it going on to Red's hands it went straight on to Dannie's skin just above her very sensitive opening.

Another squeal escaped from Dannie as the cold gel ran slowly downwards. She clasped her thighs together as shivers ran through her pleasure centre.

"Now that's not playing fair." Red commented playfully as her lathered hands slipped between Dannie's thighs and pushed them apart.

The world disappeared around Dannie as the fingers naughtily inched up the insides of her thighs to briefly stroke the very edges of Dannie's vagina. The circles commenced again, softly moving around over her mound, every movement enticing more and more shudders with every touch.

Their lips met once more as Red pressed up close to Dannie bringing forth further gasps and moans. One hand continued to caress the folds of her sex while the other hand began to run more circles around her nipples and Dannie wrapped her arms around the naked body of Red.

Dannie's breathing became faster as she rushed towards climax.

"Slowly, slowly. We have all the time in the world." Red breathed in to her ear then followed the words with a nibble to her lobe. "I want you to hold on to it for as long as you can."

Again Dannie found herself raised on to her toes as the soft caress of Red's finger slipped over her clit and briefly inside her.

A fleeting stab of pain cut through the haze of complete arousal as teeth nibbled at a tender nipple. This was immediately offset by an exploring fingertip rubbing gently against the nub of her clit.

Red broke away from her embrace her panting betraying the level of her own arousal. She placed her hands on Dannie's shoulders and encouraged her towards the floor of the shower. When Dannie was kneeling Red slipped in behind her, arms wrapped around holding her in tightly, her nipple rings rubbing against Dannie's skin.

"Now we go all the way." Red said breathlessly.

One hand slipped back down between Dannie's legs while the other continued teasing and pinching nipples.

Dannie could feel Red's hot sex rubbing against her back as Red began to bring herself to the brink through the contact. Dannie's hands gripped Red's legs tightly pulling her closer, wanting to loose herself in the other woman's embrace.

Fingers flicked inside her, drawing her in tighter still, as her own climax rolled in snatching her breath away.

Red's teeth bit down on the skin of Dannie's neck. Hard enough to add a little spice to the rolling orgasm, but not too hard to detract any pleasure from it. Then the pressure release as Red expelled her own orgasm verbally in a long loud moan. Taking this as a signal Dannie let herself be swallowed by the incoming tide of her climax and her own groans of pleasure joined in with Red's.

On and on they writhed into each other, every movement taking the other deeper and deeper in to the realms of ecstasy until Red finally slumped against Dannie's back burying her face in Dannie's neck.

Silently they stayed sitting on the floor, holding on to each other, letting the warm water wash away the horrors of their past lives. Two shattered personalities coming together and filling the gaps made by the atrocities that life had created.

Both knew they were by no means fully whole again, but together they would help heal each other's wounds.

***

Much later they were warm, dry and wrapped in a duvet on the bed. Dannie leaning against the headboard with Red sat between her legs leaning back against her chest. A pile of comics lay to one side where Red had been explaining the intricacies of Marvel superheroes to Dannie until they had both fallen in to an exhausted sleep.

Neither of them had nightmares or awoke crying.

***

Dannie awoke the next morning. The naked form of Red still clasped tightly to her own body. Parts of her ached from the previous night's exertions including a small bite mark on her neck that had gone a little deeper than intended amidst the throws of passion.

A hand appeared from under the cover to softly caress her face.

A gasp of concern escaped Dannie's lips as she fully saw for the first time the scars on Red's arms, running from her hands down towards the crook of her elbows.

Quickly Red pulled her arm back under the covers. "Sorry. I forgot to cover them up again after last night."

Realising that Red had mistaken her concern for aversion, Dannie slipped her hands under the covers and softly eased Red's arms back out.

Tenderly she leaned forward and kissed each scar starting at one end and working to the other.

"These don't put me off Red." She said. "From now on I will do my best to keep you safe from anything that can hurt you. Just promise me, if you ever feel the need to do this again you must tell me so I can fix whatever is causing you pain."

Fingers entwined as Red pulled Dannie's arms close around her.

"Why are you so nice to me Dannie?"

"Because you're the most important person in the world Red." Dannie answered simply.

***

Epilogue

Six months later Dannie Whyte and Scarlett 'Red' Marcello were just moving in to their own apartment together. The scars of their past lives were still visible, but their love for each other was going a long way to reduce those.