Red and Whyte

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dannie was unpacking one of the few boxes that had come from her apartment while Red made coffee as she read the local paper.

"Fuck!" Red swore loudly.

"What's the matter?" Dannie asked concerned.

"John Martin has been found dead. He was shot in the head at close range or so the police report says."

"As in the John Martin that raped you?" Dannie asked.

"Yes I think so." Red's voice sounded a little unsteady.

"Hey." Dannie said wrapping her in a tight hug. "At least he isn't going to hurt you or any other woman again. If you ask me he got what he deserved."

Red's head came up, the familiar fire in her eyes. "Yes you're totally right. I'm not shedding a single tear for that scumbag."

"Exactly." Dannie agreed as she planted a quick kiss on her lips. "I've just got one or two things to put away then we can get food."

"Cool." Red said, a smile returning to her face. "There's a neat place I know not far from here that does great Italian. I'll see if I can get us a table."

Dannie smiled as Red scampered away to find a phone. There was nothing she wouldn't do for Red. Bending down she retrieved the last box to go in to the closet. She briefly opened the lid to look at the Anaconda lying snugly in all its nickel plated glory.

The lid closed again, hopefully she would never have to open the box again, but if the need to end another life arose then she had the perfect tool for the job.